screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Stiletto boots endurance test
Format: mp4
Size: 1.6 GB
Video: avc1, 00:23:05, 9707 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

I am testing my slave's endurance with my 7 pair of stiletto overknee boots. Let's see how well he takes it and how many times he can cum.

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: BALLBUSTING POV, PVC-VINYL, KICKING, CORPORAL BDSM, BOOT DOMINATION.
Keywords: couple bdsm, edging, real dominatrix, corporal punishment, joi, boot domination, laughing, sissy, pvc, alphadiva, anal, leather, alexaalphadiva1, strapon, mind fuck.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.6 GB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jul 13, 2024 10:59 am
Sneakers Endurance Test Cumshot

Starring: Goddess Teo

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Sneakers Endurance Test Cumshot
Size: 1.9 GB
Video: avc1, 00:20:20, 13159 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

I am testing my slave's endurance with 9 pairs of sneakers . Let's see how well he takes it and how many times he can cum. I am sure he is going to do a nice cumshot over his pvc catsuit

Related Categories: CORPORAL BDSM, KICKING, CUMSHOTS, TRAMPLING, SNEAKER FETISH.
Keywords: couple bdsm, edging, real dominatrix, corporal punishment, joi, boot domination, laughing, sissy, pvc, alphadiva, anal, leather, alexaalphadiva1, strapon, mind fuck.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.9 GB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 13, 2024 11:59 am
Goddess Venus' First Ballbust

Starring: Goddess Venus,Princess Amber

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Goddess Venus' First Ballbust
Size: 903.79 MB
Video: avc1, 00:15:32, 7935 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

When Goddess Venus found out that she would have the opportunity to kick a slave in its balls, she could not contain her excitemnet! Theres just something so fun about bringing a loser to its knees after striking its nut sack over and over again. Princess Amber already has one of her ball kicking slaves set up for destruction! She shows Venus how to properly kick a slave so that it causes it LOTS OF PAIN, but wont send it to the hospital. (Its so annoying when a slave gets injured so badly that we have to cut the clip short... so we try to save the most severe beatings for the end of its "work week")

With a few demonstration kicks, Princess Amber feels confident that Goddess Venus will be a natural ball kicker! Goddess Venus takes her first kick to this beta's balls and immediately lights up! She honestly hasn't had this much fun in a while! Princess Amber and Goddess Venus go back and fourth kicking these balls as hard as they can (they're totally getting like a ball busting high!)

Before the girls know it, this beta is begging for mercy and have no choice but to go drag another loser out to contiue their ball busting fun! Little does that beta know that it WONT be getting a break, but instead there will be TWO losers to ball bust at the same time! hahahaha

Related Categories: KICKING, DOUBLE DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, BRAT GIRLS, FEMDOM.
Keywords: ball kicking, ball busting, blonde goddess, female supremacy, double domme, beta bitch, brunette goddess, shoe worship, mean girl manor, american mean girls, amg, miami mean girls, amber, venus.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 903.79 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 13, 2024 2:47 pm
Female is the Future - CBT

Starring: Jasmine Mendez

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: JASMMEND_Female is the Future - CBT
Size: 666.21 MB
Video: avc1, 00:14:27, 6373 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 61 Kbps, 64 Khz

Custom: U in pink bra & black panties & heels, you're delivering a seminar to men.

you are sexy & pitying throughout.

The man often drops from your hits. you sweetly mock him when he drops / fake grabs ur crotch to mock his pain This video is about female superiority & BB. Vid starts w/ the male's balls near cam & u knelt facing the cam, stroking balls w/ a hand up between the legs.

you explain in a conciliatory way to the audience that "u men must be feeling quite inferior & vulnerable in the modern world".

"Masculinity is the past & the future is female"...

"Females are smarter whatever u think of (spend time on the verbal) physically superior. No testosterone poisoning clouding our thinking (squeeze his balls) or making us vulnerable (grab, twist pull, so he drops in front of da camera while u stare at us & smile).

"In this dangerous world for men, you need a solution, so u should wear... a cup" Then put a cup on him, explaining how it grabs 2 protect u men (audience).

You poke/prod his balls & verbally mock our genetic inferiority as you put the cup Then u show him how he's no longer vulnerable 2 a female...

Grab up between legs firm behind onto the cup & jiggle the cup rest of the video is a demo of u 1st showing us how vulnerable we r w/out a cup (slap, kick, knee him, etc) & then the protection w/ a cup.

In the end - after he is convinced the cup is good - is u saying - "but we women are just better" *stroke the cup* & then u reach up under the cup and squeeze till he drops.

Category Cbt
Related Categories Ballbusting, Cbt Instruction, Extreme Domination, Interracial Domination, Small Penis Humiliation
Keywords Femdom,Brat Girls,Cbt Instruction,Cbt,Female Domination,Extreme Domination,Goddess Worship,Interracial Domination,Domination,Ballbusting,Financial Domination,Small Penis Humiliation,Latina Domination,Latina Goddess,Humiliation

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 666.21 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 15, 2024 7:07 am
Pain in the Stable

Starring: Nikki Whiplash
WL1244

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Pain in the Stable
Format: wmv
Size: 400.05 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:18:08, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

The stableboy gets a bit more than he bargained for this morning as I string him up from the stable rafters and apply a multitude of pegs to his cock and balls, and clamps to his nipples. His predicament is enhanced further with a back flogging as I wait for the pegs to bed themselves in nicely, ready for their painful removal. (Duration 18m08s)

Published Thursday 16th of July 2015

Keywords: heels, lingerie, bikini, nikki, spanking & cp, skirts and dresses, summer, nipple torture, outdoors.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 400.05 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 16, 2024 10:05 am
I'm Making Ballbusting Tik Toks

Starring: Lexi Chase

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_I'm Making Ballbusting Tik Toks
Size: 602.87 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:20, 9898 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

As an influencer for hot Mean Girls everywhere, its important to stay on trend.. and sometimes you have to predict the next trend and take risks. In this clip, Lexi Chase decides to make some ball busting content to post to her tiktok. She knows its just gonna get censored and taken down, but she literally doesn't care. so long as it gets seen by at least ONE person.

But just to be sure, Lexi wants to film this thing at least 100 times so she can get the best shot possible. This old gross beta literally doesn't have a choice anymore, despite its complaints for "a break" (as if we would ever give it a break! I mean this beta is so old, every second is precious since its life could be over at any moment LOL) Lexi Chase reminds this demented old fool that she has footage that would ruin the remainder of its sad life, which shut it up pretty quickly.

Kick after Kick, Lexi repeats this process before moving to ball stomping! Even tho this loser literally like sucks at everything, Lexi did the best with what she had. Unfortunately tho, she finds out she might not have gotten as much footage as she wanted. good thing this loser has no where else to go!

- Princess Amber

Related Categories: CBT, HUMILIATION, OLDER MAN / YOUNGER MAN, FEMALE DOMINATION, GODDESS WORSHIP.
Keywords: cbt, ball kicking, high heels, verbal humiliation, shoe worship, leashed, leashed and collared, beta bitch, amg, american mean girls, miami mean girls, mean girl manor, lexi.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 602.87 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 17, 2024 4:57 am
Huge cumshot, I make him cum twice by hardcore ballbusting, he loves it and I don´t stop

Starring: Mistress Francesa

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Huge cumshot, I make him cum twice by hardcore ballbusting
Size: 597.49 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:01, 10083 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 320 Kbps, 48 Khz

huge cumshot, I make him cum twice by hardcore ballbusting, he loves it and I don´t stop

Category: CUMSHOTS
Related Categories: MADE TO CUM, BALLBUSTING POV, FEMALE DOMINATION, HIGH HEELS, BALLBUSTING.
Keywords: ballbusting, trampling, cum, high heels, kicking, climax, feet fetish, sexy, long legs, sexy feet, cute feet, cute girl, dominance, small feet.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 597.49 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 17, 2024 9:59 am
I Let The Cane Dance On Your Cock

Starring: Mistress Isabella

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: BBCHICKS_I Let The Cane Dance On Your Cock
Format: wmv
Size: 206.02 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:11:21, 2400 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: WMA, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 206.02 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 17, 2024 10:57 am
I like them swollen!

Starring: Alex Coal

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: BBCHICKS_I like them swollen!
Size: 484.8 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:32, 5000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 50.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 384 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 484.8 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 17, 2024 11:53 am
I love kicking balls!

Starring: Amy

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: BBCHICKS_I love kicking balls!
Size: 352.45 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:07, 5000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 50.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 384 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 352.45 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 17, 2024 12:52 pm
Mistress Aie Pins Slave Genitals

Starring: Misttress AIE

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CLUBDOM_Mistress Aie Pins Slave Genitals
Size: 11.05 MB
Video: avc1, 00:02:49, 446 Kbps, 320x240, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 96 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 11.05 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 18, 2024 7:07 am
Anette crashes balls

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_Anette crashes balls
Size: 359.58 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:35, 5723 Kbps, 1280x720, 50.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

The slave is standing naked in the middle of the room, he looks like a complete desaster, dumb and clumsy and Mistress Anette wants nothing but causing him pain. She put two kneecap protector over her knees, so now she can easily kick him between his thighs hard by lifting her legs with force.

Related Categories: FEMDOM
Keywords: femdom

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 359.58 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 20, 2024 10:56 am
Bitchboy Chastity Tease - CBT

Starring: Jasmine Mendez

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: JASMMEND_Bitchboy Chastity Tease - CBT
Size: 1.1 GB
Video: avc1, 00:15:25, 9964 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps

Locktober and NoNutNovember are over but your Lil dick still belongs in chastity for Goddess

I want to tease the fuck out of you, and make you hurt, Beg for a fucking release until your lil girlballs turn purple and are ready to burst haha

I always get what I want and you always end up with Blueballs, and even more weak and stupid for me than before

I love it, LOL

Category: CBT
Related Categories: SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION, BALLBUSTING, INTERRACIAL DOMINATION, CHASTITY, TEASE & DENIAL.
Keywords: female domination, cbt, sph, mind fuck, chastity, cbt instruction, tease and denial, ballbusting, interracial domination, latina domination, findom, female supremacy, chastity tease, edging games.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.1 GB<<<