screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: AMG_Solo Plinko
Format: mp4
Size: 620.53 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:07, 11981 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Oh this is soooo fun! Me and Goddess Harley dress up like girls from "The Price Is Right" and play "plinko" against eachother. We each get 5 pink chips and try to have them land at the bottom of the peg board into the slots with the biggest number. That number will be the number of kicks that the dumb slave-contestant gets in the nuts, LOL! "Come on down to Mean Girl Manor and YOU might be the next contestant to get your balls busted on the Mean Girls new Game Show!!!

Girls:
Goddess Randi

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, GAMES, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, HUMILIATION.
Keywords: randi, harley.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 620.53 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jun 20, 2024 9:54 am
I am the law!

Starring: Inessa

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: BBCHICKS_I am the law!
Size: 365.27 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:28, 5000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 50.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 384 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 365.27 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jun 20, 2024 10:53 am
I Beat Your Balls Black And Blue, Part 2

Starring: Lady Dominique

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: BBCHICKS_I Beat Your Balls Black And Blue, Part 2
Format: wmv
Size: 176.95 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:09:45, 2400 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: WMA, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 176.95 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jun 20, 2024 11:52 am
I Beat Your Stiffness Down

Starring: Isabella

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: BBCHICKS_I Beat Your Stiffness Down
Format: wmv
Size: 195.1 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:11:00, 2400 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: WMA, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 195.1 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jun 20, 2024 1:45 pm
Hanging By A Thread

Starring: Alexandra Snow

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CLUBDOM_Hanging By A Thread
Size: 9.93 MB
Video: avc1, 00:02:31, 447 Kbps, 320x240, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 96 Kbps, 44 Khz

Domina Snow weights a slave's balls with a gallon jug

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 9.93 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jun 20, 2024 2:42 pm
Puts Clips On Slave's Tits

Starring: Alexandra Snow

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CLUBDOM_Puts Clips On Slave's Tits
Size: 17.76 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:30, 450 Kbps, 320x240, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 96 Kbps, 44 Khz

Domina Snow puts clips on a slave's tits, cock and balls before teasing him with her legs

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 17.76 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jun 21, 2024 7:08 am
Don't be an asshole

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_Don't be an asshole
Size: 677.72 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:00, 10199 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 307 Kbps, 44 Khz

The naked is tied up by his wrists, he is standin already humiliated before Mistress Mara Morena, who is about to kick his balls brutally.The slave tries to be funny, but Mara Morena gets irritated in no time and his balls suffer the consequences. She is more stronger than he expectedand he almost can't bare the pain.

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , FEMDOM
Keywords: ballbusting

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 677.72 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jun 22, 2024 9:01 am
Breakin' your balls

Starring: Ella Kross

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ELLAKROSS_Breakin' y0ur balls
Size: 393.05 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:44, 8025 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Come here, slave. I had a bad day and it's time for me to relax. And you know how I like to relax, don't you? So put your hands behind your back and take my kicks like a good boy. Don't move, stay still and take it in your balls! I'm gonna crush your cock and balls today, slave.

Now stay on all your fours, on the floor, with your ass up. Don't complain, you fucking dirty bastard! Take it like a good slave, because you know how happy this makes me! Now, up again! I am going to bust your balls for as long as I want, is that clear? Oh, you can't stand it anymore? Then lay in your place, at My feet!

Video includes:female domination, ball busting, boot, humiliation, physical domination, ball kicking, ball crushing

Category: BALL ABUSE
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: female domination, ball busting, boot humiliation, physical domination, ball kicking, ball crushing.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 393.05 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jun 22, 2024 2:39 pm
Accidentally made him cum, huge cum shot, putting my heel in his balls, he loves the pain

Starring: Mistress Francesa

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Accidentally made him cum, huge cum shot
Size: 873.92 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:00, 9981 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Accidentally made him cum, huge cum shot, putting my heel in his balls, he loves the pain. kicks, ballbusting, female domination

Category: CUMSHOTS
Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, STILETTOS, BALLBUSTING POV, HIGH HEELS, CUM PLAY.
Keywords: ballbusting, penis crushing, kicks, high heels, kicking, feet, feet fetish, medias, long legs, sexy feet, cute feet, cute girl, dominance, small feet.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 873.92 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jun 23, 2024 7:09 am
Ballbusted for running out of gas

Starring: Vicky Vixxx

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Ballbusted for running out of gas
Size: 403.22 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:51, 8010 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Vicky has her slave Andrea with her today. She's very upset with him because he left her waiting all morning while he ran out of gas on the bridge. For that, she's going to use his balls as target practice. He's only two kicks in and calls safe word, which only makes Vicky want to bust him harder. He whimpers in agony as her high heels make contact with his swollen balls. She can tell he's had enough and gives him one last good one and he falls to the floor in tears. He kisses her boot and thanks her.

Related Categories: CBT, KICKING, EXTREME DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMDOM.
Keywords: cbt.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 403.22 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jun 23, 2024 8:08 am
Footbitch training Pt2 - Ballbusting and CEI off feet

Starring: Vicky Vixxx

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Footbitch training Pt2 - Ballbusting and CEI off feet
Size: 991.02 MB
Video: avc1, 00:16:55, 7975 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

This stinky foot lover was left desperate for more after the first part of his training session (Footbitch training Pt1: Smelly bare soles) Vicky decides its time for some ballbusting to see how much suffering he can take for her. She allows him the pleasure of worshiping and cleaning her sweaty bare soles which leave him quite erect. Vicky knows the he wants to explode all over her feet but she tells him he must clean them off afterwords..with this mouth! Of course this desperate to serve slave complies! He licked up every drop of his filth from Vicky's feet.

Related Categories: CEI, FOOT DOMINATION, MALE CUM SWALLOWERS, CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING.
Keywords: cei.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 991.02 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jun 23, 2024 9:06 am
Making My Roommate Into My Slave - Part 1- Let's Start With CBT

Starring: Janira Wolfe

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Making My Roommate Into My Slave - Part 1- Let's Start With CBT
Size: 479.04 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:10, 7981 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps

After getting all ready and excited for a hot ballbusting session, My client cancelled...but I was not going to go without getting My fix. I go to My roommate's bedroom to find him watching TV, and seduce him into letting Me train him to be My slave to use to get out My aggression in such circumstances. My favorite activity is ballbusting, so I start by introducing him to My squeezing, punching, and slapping of the balls. My roommate squirms and moans in pain, but his consistent erection tells Me I can keep going. After a few minutes, I decide to switch up the sensations. I remove My gloves and begin using My nails and barehands, digging My stiletto, French manicured nails into the bitch's cock and balls for that sharp pain so many would do anything to feel. This is all new to My roommate, so of course he must be pushed beyond his limits in order to satisfy Me, and as is necessary in any slave training.

Category: CBT
Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, FEMALE DOMINATION, FINGER NAIL FETISH, FEMDOM.
Keywords: janira wolfe, worship the wolfe, brunettes, corset fetish, fishnets, boot fetish, glove fetish.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 479.04 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jun 23, 2024 10:03 am
Unblocking your Ball's !

Starring: Jasmine Mendez

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: JASMMEND_Unblocking y0ur Ball's !
Size: 605.12 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:59, 6841 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps

Custom: You arrive at home wearing very very slim blue jeans and flat ballerinas, but you have very fluffy hair, your make-up is wonderful!!!

You sit and you find a slave waiting for you He needs to receive very HARD KICKS in the balls barefoot, and he knows that the deadliest big feet in the world belong to the Beautiful Jasmine Mendez He has a great problem, he cannot cum anymore because he has a block in the balls and he needs a big trauma to heal Jasmine can help him You order to take off your shoes, your toes are red-painted(please Jasmine, this time really red-painted!!!!

not other colors)and you show your soles to the camera for 5 minutes (you stretch your soles and you make appear your feet even longer than they are) placing your feet on a table and starting to impress your slave, he never saw so long soles and so long toes on a woman!!!!

Now is BallBusting time, you put your ballerinas on and you start to kick his balls and his cock(camera is in front of the slave balls and you are behind, you deliver your kicks from behind, and camera film very close the impact of your feet on his balls and on his cock)

After 3 or 4 minutes you take off your shoes and you start to kick barefoot always from behind, please Jasmine chooses a strong slave, I would like to see unprecedented viol-ence, must be your most vio--lent BallBusting session!!!!!

Camera film very close his balls warp at impact against your feet Now you deliver special dangerous kicks, I mean "TOE KICKS " you hit his balls with your big toe(you keep your big toe hard not to get hurt!!!)

Now you must verify if he is healed, so you make him a wonderful FootJob(stroking his cock with both your long toes)

Now his cock explode and a lot of cum covers your long toes! Now you trample his cock and your feet play with his hot load, you collect all his cum with your soles and toes and you show your cummy soles to the camera (film at least 3 minutes!!!!)

The slave is healed and Jasmine is proud of herself, her big feet cannot fail!!!!

Related Categories: CBT, CORPORAL BDSM, FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOTJOBS.
Keywords: cbt, ballabuse, ballbusting, female domination, ball stomping, corporal punishment, foot jobs, cock tease, sph, bratty goddess, kicking, humiliation, domination, men following orders, corporal bdsm.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 605.12 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jun 25, 2024 10:57 am
Brutal Ballbusting Interns Break Young Dr in Psych Ward

Starring: Amiee Cambridge

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Brutal Ballbusting Interns Break Young Dr in Psych Ward
Size: 217.1 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:22, 3526 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 96 Kbps, 22 Khz

A young Doctor has two hot interns to meet him in one of the psych ward padded rooms for some fun. He convinced them to show up in slutty outfits with no tops. They want him to sign off on their papers so they can get their credits, and he wants to take advantage of the situation and get a threesome from them. They quickly surprise him and start beating the out of him, letting him know that they will get their accreditation one way or the other, but they won't be putting out for this pervert.

The ballbusting started out playful and flirty as usual with our films, but at one point, Johnny, the Dr, tried to block one of Amiee Cambridge's kicks and she hurt her ankle when she hit his knee. She straight up raged out on his balls after that. It got so rough, I actually turned the camera off, got some ice, and actually ended the shoot right there before someone had to go the hospital.

This is THE MOST INTENSE beating I have ever filmed.

BALLBUSTING BEATING TRAMPLING PANTYHOSE TIGHTS

Related categories: CBT, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION
Keywords: Amiee Cambridge, Ballbusting, 2 Girl Ballbusting, Pantyhose Ballbusting, Brutal Ballbusting, Hard Ballbusting, Kicks, Stomps, Knees, Pantyhose Domination, Beating

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 217.1 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jun 26, 2024 10:02 am
Face Slapping & Ballbusting Interrogation

Starring: Princess Petra

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Face Slapping & Ballbusting Interrogation
Size: 652.39 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:18, 7854 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

You thought you were going to get lucky but instead you've ended up in my dungeon. Did I mention your girlfriend hired me? I will stop at nothing until you confess you're a liar and a cheat. Restrained and pushing you to the limit by receiving heavy hits from my hands to both your face and balls. Intense physical punishment and kicking you with my studded heels, I will break you cruelly. Once released you can take a look and hold that bruised cock.

Ballbusting, BDSM
Ball Kicking, Ball Punching, Ballbusting, Cheating Fantasy, Choking Fantasy Play, Face Slapping, Interrogation Fantasy, Latex, Slapping Fetish,

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 652.39 MB<<<