screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Ballbusted Beta
Format: mp4
Size: 477.95 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:01, 8111 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

I have a bitch right behind me. I'm going to ballbust him, let's see how much he can take.

I start with a few gentle kicks. There's precum already! I have him lick it off. But, I'm not going to go easy on him.
Kicks, slaps, some runs with strength to pound and pummel his pathetic balls.

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: CBT, FEMDOM, KICKING, BRUNETTE, FOOT DOMINATION.
Keywords: miss dee.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 477.95 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 18, 2024 4:01 pm
Beating Up Slave Pussy!

Starring: Jasmine Mendez

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: JASMMEND_Beating Up Slave Pussy!
Size: 449.62 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:59, 6788 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps

Instead of playing vanilla sports we Latina Dommes enjoy playing/ kicking a more elite type of sport with our slaves balls.

Object of the game is typically to see who can kick the hardest or break him the soonest. hahaha. We really LOVE this game.

Just look at how much we smile & laugh. Who wants to be our ball next?

Related Categories: CBT, INTERRACIAL DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, DOUBLE DOMINATION.
Keywords: double domination, latina domination, female domination, female supremacy, ballbusting, ball, cbt, balls kicking, sub, kicking, corporal, extreme domination, men following orders, bratty goddess.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 449.62 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 20, 2024 2:32 pm
Electro Sounding Torment in Body Brace

Starring: Elis Euryale

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Electro Sounding Torment in Body Brace
Size: 855.11 MB
Video: avc1, 00:14:36, 7974 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Restrained to the medical bed, the patient of Mistress Euryale is wearing orthopedic braces: neck brace and spinal brace - not allowing to see what Euryale is preparing for him.

Her collection of stainless steel dilators has been displayed next to the bed: picking up the first one in her latex-gloved hands, Euryale will use it as a warm up for the next step. Slowly first, she will dig into his urethra with 2 Hegar dilators, before she connects several electrodes and one electro-sound to her e-stim unit.

Her patient delivers an immediate response, screaming loudly and hysterically, penetrated and electrocuted by the long and cold e-stim sound. Not interested in his discomfort, Euryale will keep increasing the power of the unit, testing how much electricity her patient can take inside his cock.

His urethra will get dilated and electrocuted non stop, deeper and faster, while Euryale enjoys the view of her patient in agony. His mouth already maintained wide open by a metal gag is even easier to fill with her spits.

Category: MEDICAL FETISH
Related Categories: MEDICAL CLINIC, FEMALE DOMINATION, CBT, NECK BRACE FETISH, ELECTRIC PLAY.
Keywords: orthopedic brace, femdom, latex, long latex gloves, sounding.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 855.11 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 20, 2024 3:30 pm
Extreme Balls Smashing with Heavy Rope

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Extreme Balls Smashing with Heavy Rope
Size: 605.95 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:24, 7934 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

You might know that Mistress Euryale likes to be creative when it comes to torment submissives and patients. Years ago she ordered a custom-made heavy rope to an artist and friend. They created this beautiful and efficient device: a heavy double-sided rope, to smash men in their most fragile parts. After years of satisfaction during sessions in the dungeon, she decided to film her first video with this rope.

Her sub has been suspended like a piece of meat: hands and feet chained to the ceiling. She set up a humbler around his balls to expose them, and make the rope smashing easier and more visible. From the first hit to the last, her sub can't stop crying. His pain is intense and wakes up her sadism. Euryale takes delight in playing hot and cold, swinging the rope next to his balls, frightening him until he begs for the end of this torment. Before smashing them without mercy, full thrust, and threatening to explode them.

He probably lost his voice after crying so much, and for sure part of his pathetic manhood after his balls turn dark purple.

Category: CBT
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, SUSPENSION, EXTREME DOMINATION, LATEX, BALLBUSTING.
Keywords: otk boots, gloves, rope.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 605.95 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 20, 2024 4:31 pm
Electrocuted meat

Starring: Mistress Euryale

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Electrocuted meat
Size: 500.74 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:33, 7978 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

All dressed in leather, Mistress Euryale uses her electro wand to electrocute the meat of her sub, fully wrapped in plastic, unable to move an inch.

She increases the intensity of the device, focusing on his cock and balls, making him scream and cry, shaking in agony...

Let's see how red his useless scrotum can get...

Category: ELECTRIC PLAY
Related Categories: MUMMIFICATION, LEATHER GLOVES, CBT, FEMALE DOMINATION, LEATHER.
Keywords: hand smother, femdom, violet wand, plastic wrap, gloves, spitting.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 500.74 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 21, 2024 9:22 am
Mean Game Of Cards

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: AMG_Mean Game Of Cards
Size: 1.03 GB
Video: avc1, 00:12:07, 12007 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Mean Game of Cards

This slave has to play cards with Empress Jennifer and I to entertain us- but of course, when WE play cardgames with slaves, it is usually painful for THEM! LOL. We decide that whatever number is on the card that we turn over will be the number of BLINDFOLDED kicks that the stupid slave will get right in its NUTS! And We keep playing until eventually we just feel like kicking him constantly! Haha!
And We made sure to blindfold him so he couldn't flinch, move, or block our kicks, LOL. He totally didn't know where these kicks were coming from or when because Empress Jennifer and I even took turns kicking him from the front AND from behind! Getting kicked from behind is devastating enough but imagine it with a blindfold... imagine the pointy toe of a sexy high heel punting straight through that thin ball sack and straight into a nut, haha!
This is not a short game of ballbusting so he really got it good! Needless to say we broke this big guy and he eventually went down to the floor. No matter how big a slave is...a good nut-shot will bring them ALL down the same! LOL

- Categories: Ballbusting, Kicking, Female Domination, CFNM

Girls:
Princess Carmela
Empress Jennifer

Category: KICKING
Related Categories: KICKING, BONDAGE, CFNM, BALLBUSTING, FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: carmela, jenn.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.03 GB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 21, 2024 2:47 pm
Face Sitting and Brutal Nipple and Genital Abuse

Starring: Mistress Hera

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: BBCHICKS_Face Sitting and Brutal Nipple and Genital Abuse
Size: 567.59 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:42, 8879 Kbps, 1920x1080, 50.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 224 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 567.59 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 21, 2024 3:26 pm
Face Slapping and Ball Games

Starring: Isabella

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: BBCHICKS_Face Slapping and Ball Games
Size: 387.27 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:02, 5000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 384 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 387.27 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 21, 2024 4:28 pm
Facesitting and Ball Abuse

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: BBCHICKS_Facesitting and Ball Abuse
Size: 651.57 MB
Video: avc1, 00:16:54, 5000 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 384 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 651.57 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 22, 2024 1:06 pm
Spanked cock

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_Spanked cock
Size: 551.82 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:26, 7061 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 317 Kbps, 48 Khz

Mistress Anette tied up her slave by his wrist, so he thought that he is going to be whipped or something like this, but then Anette put on a pair of black rubber gloves and he started to be afraid even more. Then Anette stepped to him and she smacked his cock so hard with her hand that stars appeared in front of his eyes. And then Anette continued the torture with her hands and sometimes she kicked him in the balls too.

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , FEMDOM
Keywords: ballbusting

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 551.82 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 23, 2024 9:05 am
Ballbusting punishment by two Dommes

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: EVILWOMAN_Ballbusting punishment by two Dommes
Size: 321.44 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:16, 6000 Kbps, 1920x1078, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 159 Kbps, 48 Khz

Together with Lady Perse We have chained up this slave on the cross and hitting him no mercy on His balls! We tease him, laugh at him, bust him until he is a weak. See how We destroy his balls with pure enjoyment

Related Categories: FEMDOM, PETTICOAT PUNISHMENT, HUMILIATION, DOUBLE DOMINATION, BRUNETTE.
Keywords: evil woman, femdom, female domination, female supermacy, mistress, ball slapping, punishment, balls punching, ballbusting, double domination, double domme, fit mistress, slave training, humiliatiion, brunette goddess.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 321.44 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 24, 2024 8:28 am
Shades of Red - Intense relentless CBT

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Shades of Red - Intense relentless CBT
Size: 865.67 MB
Video: avc1, 00:14:48, 7964 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Naked and vulnerable, Elis Euryale's sub has been suspended to the ceiling in a harness, legs spread open by a bondage table under him.

Elis Euryale inspects him with her claws, grabbing and squeezing his balls, leashed and tied to his collar. They are easily accessible for her.

She wants to test, once again, his ability to take pain in his not-so-precious parts: punching, boxing, slapping, busting them intensely and relentlessly.

The suspension harness will be used for swinging him around and punching his balls with more intensity, until he cries and reveals thousands shades of red...

Category: CBT
Related Categories: EXTREME DOMINATION, LEATHER, BALLBUSTING, SUSPENSION, FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: claws, punching, boxing, slapping.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 865.67 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 24, 2024 9:32 am
A Bouquet of Steel Rods

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_A Bouquet of Steel Rods
Size: 718.06 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:14, 7996 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Beautiful things happen at Vermilion Clinic, like bouquets of steel rods slid in patients' urethra.

Elis Euryale has tied up and gagged her patient on the medical table. She grabs a first stainless steel rod, that she firmly slides inside his cock. She wants to stretch his urethra much more than that, and adds a second one, and a third one... Then digs the rods in and out of his pathetic cock, slow and fast...

It now looks a bit better with a bouquet of steel rods planted inside. After this experiment, Elis sensually rubs the used rods on her patient lips, like the one of a kind lipstick that he deserves.

Watch more Medical Fetish videos by Elis Euryale

Category: MEDICAL FETISH
Related Categories: MEDICAL CLINIC, FEMALE DOMINATION, CBT, MED EXAM, GLOVE FETISH.
Keywords: sounding, urethral sounds, gag, restraints, medical table.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 718.06 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 24, 2024 10:28 am
MISTRESS GAIA - NUTCRACKER BOOTS

Starring: Mistress Gaia

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_MISTRESS GAIA - NUTCRACKER BOOTS
Size: 425.91 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:21, 7885 Kbps, 1920x1080, 50.000 fps

ITALIAN SPEAKING

Today I am wearing a beautiful pair of leather combat boots and I will have fun using them with my slave. I start to let him lick the soles, but I will absolutely not allow him to be able to lick the skin. These boots will not give him pleasure, but I will use them to destroy his balls. In fact, the goal I have set myself with this slave is to make him completely impotent. So I get him up and start hitting his useless balls hard. The boots that arouse him so much will cause him so much pain today. He falls to the ground several times and each time he has to thank me by kissing my boots, but he must immediately get back on his feet because I have to complete my work with him. After a long series of powerful kicks he finally collapses to the ground begging for my mercy. For today he is granted, but his fate is sealed. Over the next few days I will continue to kick him in the balls until his little dick has no more erections!

DIALOGHI IN ITALIANO

Oggi indosso un bellissimo paio di anfibi di pelle e mi divertirò a utilizzarli con il mio schiavo. Inizio a fargli leccare le suole, ma non gli concederò assolutamente di poter leccare la pelle. Questi stivali non gli regaleranno piacere, ma li utilizzerò per distruggergli le palle. Infatti, l'obiettivo che mi sono posta con questo schiavo è quello di renderlo del tutto impotente. Così lo faccio alzare e inizio a colpire con forza le sue inutili palle. Gli stivali che tanto lo fanno eccitare, oggi gli causeranno tanto dolore. Cade diverse volte a terra e ogni volta deve ringraziarmi baciandomi gli stivali, ma deve subito rimettersi in piedi perché io devo completare il mio lavoro con lui. Dopo una lunga serie di potenti calci stramazza definitivamente al suolo implorando la mia pietà. Per oggi gli viene concessa, ma il suo destino è segnato. Nei prossimi giorni continuerò a prenderlo a calci nelle palle fino a quando il suo cazzetto non avrà più erezioni!

Related Categories: KICKING, BOOT DOMINATION, BOOT FETISH, BDSM, FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: gaia, ballbusting, cbt, bdsm, boot domination, boot fetish, pain, boot worship, mistress gaia , domina gaia, padrona gaia, mistress gaia.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 425.91 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 25, 2024 12:31 pm
It's Gonna Suck When You Pee

Starring: Jessie Parker

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MAS_It's Gonna Suck When You Pee
Size: 295.75 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:57, 8167 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 158 Kbps, 48 Khz

It probably will suck when this slave has to pee. That burning sensation he will feel due to the various trauma Jessie has inflicted on his penis. But for the moment he needs to be concerned with the current pain because Jessie likes to play with cocks and clothespins.

Category Cbt
Related CategoriesN/A
Keywords Cbt

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 295.75 MB<<<