screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: DOMNATION_HIS BALLS TO THE WALLS
Format: mp4
Size: 1.27 GB
Video: avc1, 00:13:35, 13234 Kbps, 1920x1080, 14.710 fps
Audio: AAC, 127 Kbps, 48 Khz

This is a Special Edition, Full Length video, combining all of the gut wrenching ball busting action from two of Janira Wolfe's most amazing FemmeDomme clips ever produced "An Epic Ball Busting Punishment Part 1" and "An Epic Ball Busting Punishment Part 2". 13+ uninterrupted minutes of the most hard core ball busting footage we have ever had the pleasure of shooting. Definitely not for the faint of heart. Enjoy!

Apparently Janira Wolfe has taken exception to her mouthy ball busting slave informing her that her loudest kicks to his manhood seem to have less of an impact, and are therefore not as painful. Not as painful, huh? Well, she shall see about that.

Janira is determined to prove him wrong, and administer soccer kicks that can be heard down the block as they smash his testicles into next week. Second only in volume perhaps to his screams of agony. And so the lesson begins.

Janira is stunningly cruel and relentless as she administers blunt trauma to her bound and helpless victim's fully exposed nut sack. Over and over she kicks him full , both from the front and behind. Honestly, if his hands were not bound to the steel frame above him, he would surely be on the floor writhing in pain. He should be appreciative that Janira was thoughtful enough to offer him support to keep him upright HA HA!

The only reprieve she allows him, is the occasional knee smash to his groin, slaps and punches to his cock and ball sack, and the gut wrenching agony of her dagger like finger nails digging into the soft flesh of his manhood. Other than that, no mercy! HA HA!

If you are a fan or devotee of severe ball and busting at the hands (and feet) of a beautiful Dominant Woman, you have got to watch this clip.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: BDSM, BALLBUSTING, BONDAGE, EXTREME DOMINATION.
Keywords: janira wolfe, extreme domination, ball busting, female domination, bdsm, ball kicking, female supremacy, bondage, ball, female superiority, discipline, ball crushing, femdom, humiliation, ball punching.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.27 GB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Nov 14, 2023 7:20 am
Lady Shayne's Signature Moves - Wrecking Ball

Starring: Lady Shayne

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Lady Shayne's Signature Moves - Wrecking Ball
Size: 737.46 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:42, 7906 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Lady Shayne is dea.dly accurate in this clip!...Leaving Muscleballs terrified for the safety of his testicles.. She strikes hard with her sexy fist..swinging it around like a wrecking ball...and my Gawd.does she wreck some balls.

In this clip.Lady Shayne explores the "How too" variations.and techniques of the wrecking ball.. For example.. from the standing and kneeling position..utilizing the front/back knuckle..and really focusing on "twisting" her body to generate extreme speed and THRUST.

With her creative striking juices flowing...(from below her waist and in between her legs)..she winds up a crazy back knuckle windmill wrecking ball..that crushes muscle balls to dust.. He spit out pieces out his balls later that night.

Lady Shayne is sexy brutal in this clip!...so hot!!! ..simply a master of strikes..I watched this clip 3 times in a row before dropping the biggest load of my life.

My favourite quote from this clip "Always be prepared.."

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: BALLBUSTING POV, CBT, KICKING, FEMALE DOMINATION, BEATDOWNS.
Keywords: lady shayne, dominatrix, cheerleader, vice grip, muay thai, knee, thigh, squeeze, cfnm, female, domination, humiliation, pain, hardcore, foot.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 737.46 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Nov 14, 2023 1:46 pm
The Bigger They are the Harder they fall!

Starring: Jasmine Mendez

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: JASMMEND_The Bigger They are the Harder they fall!
Size: 375.47 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:37, 6749 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

Men are funny creatures, Specially when they for a second think they may be stronger than me lol. One kick to the balls and youre done, on your knees begging for mercy! .........What not so strong after all are you?

Get up im not done proving my point, BUST BUST BUST BUST those balls good until the pain engraves in your peanut head lol

CATEGORIES: BALLBUSTING, CBT, STRONG WOMEN, BRAT PRINCESS, BAREFOOT, SUB, EXTREME DOMINATION, FEMDOM

Category Ballbusting
Related Categories Brat Girls, Cbt, Foot Domination, Goddess Worship
Keywords Ball Busting,Ball,Cbt,Foot Domination,Femdom,Goddess Worship,Sub,Bratty Princess,Small Penis Humiliation,Domination,Foot Worship,Slave Training

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 375.47 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Nov 14, 2023 2:37 pm
Jasmine the BallBusting Teacher!

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: JASMMEND_Jasmine the BallBusting Teacher!
Size: 436.21 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:44, 6836 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

Just a little Pre Halloween fun with the Slave, " Teaching" the girls how to properly Ballbust a slave. (Looks like we are going to need a new slave really soon, They break so easily lol )
We have a serious issue when it comes to birth rates and Im just one girl trying to solve overpopulation, one nut sack at a time! lol
I suppose the more men I Ballbust the lower birth rates will be.

Category: CBT
Related Categories: BRAT GIRLS, BALLBUSTING, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, FEMDOM.
Keywords: cbt, balls, femdom, brat girls, bratty princess, kicking, sub, slave training, balls pulling, ball.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 436.21 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Nov 14, 2023 3:30 pm
Jasmine's scrambled eggs

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: JASMMEND_Jasmine's scrambled eggs
Size: 828.28 MB
Video: avc1, 00:16:13, 7005 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 127 Kbps, 48 Khz

Custom: You enter wearing elegant dresses and black flat shoes (ballerinas) one black slave is waiting for you completely naked He help you to measure your feet with a rulerYou take off your shoes and put your left foot agains't the wall on the ruler(put foot on the ruler ) camera film on the centimiters(not inches)and millimiters(for example 27,8 cm ,i mean take the exact measurament including millimiters!!!!!I i think the lenght is about 27 centimiters)Now you do the same with your right foot(always exact measurament),then you do the same with left big toe and then with right big toe,finally measure the withNow we have the confirmation you have really long feet and very long toes!!!!Longer than many men!!!!!

THis Slave love long soles,so you sit putting your baresoles on a high table or a desk and showing your soles to the camera (keep expanses your soles for more than 30 seconds every time you move them so they look longer than they are,they must look a size 15!!!!)the slave masturbating and in the same moment they cum on your expanses soles and between your long big toes(keep soles expanses when they are cumming!!!)

With one slaves cumming on your soles your feet are completely dirty of cream!!!! You continue to show expanses and very dirty soles to the camera speaking about your big feet size 11,5,about the fact that often your feet are longer than many men and so on!!!Clip end with the slave putting his balls and cock on a table and you rise above the table trampling his cocks and 2 balls preparing famous Jasmine s scrambled eggs Camera shows the balls flats under your long soles and toes!!!!

CATEGORIES: BALLBUSTING, CBT, BALLS DESTRUCTION, BALL STOMPING, EXECUTRIX, STRONG WOMEN, BRAT PRINCESS, EXTREME DOMINATION, FEMDOM , BALLS PULLING, KICKING, SLAVE TRAINING, BRATTY GODDESS , COCK TEASE

Category: FEMDOM
Related Categories: INTERRACIAL DOMINATION, BALLBUSTING, CBT, MASTURBATION ENCOURAGEMENT, BALL STOMPING.
Keywords: ballbusting, interracial domination, ball stomping, cbt, femdom, masturbation encouragemen, humiliation, extreme domination, slave training, kicking.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 828.28 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Nov 15, 2023 11:43 am
Currents I - TENS and Probe

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSTRISH_Currents I - TENS and Probe
Size: 30.75 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:28, 714 Kbps, 640x480, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 30.75 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Nov 15, 2023 3:29 pm
Charlotte Likes Ballbusting

Starring: Charlotte Sartre

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Charlotte Likes Ballbusting
Size: 500.39 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:20, 6591 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 239 Kbps, 44 Khz

Not much plot here. Charlotte Sartre really likes ballbusting and Lance is her lover so she makes him dress up like a whore and let her destroy his balls.

After some hard kicks, knees, and punches she strokes his cock and tells him she might let him cum. She sits next to him, gets herself off with her Doxy Wand with one hand on his sore nuts, then leaves him with aching blue balls after she cums.

Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: charlotte sartre, ballbusting, goth, sissy, cross dressing, lance hart.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 500.39 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Nov 15, 2023 4:23 pm
Lady Shayne's Signature Moves - Rainbow Thigh Stretch

Starring: Lady Shayne

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Lady Shayne's Signature Moves - Rainbow Thigh Stretch
Size: 771.87 MB
Video: avc1, 00:13:19, 7893 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Lady Shayne starts this clip off by bouncing. her perfectly.shaped tits up and down.as she sits on Muscleballs hard cock.in a reverse cowgirl position.. With his balls gagged..and ready for action..

She uses her strengths to her advantage..such as her thighs, calves and ankles.. to really flatten and stretch Muscleballs out..

Lady Shayne starts the signature submission move by locking Muscleballs testicles...between her thighs..then starts twisting.. and turning....realizing what a great time she is about to have tormenting his balls...while at the same time crushing his hard cock with her sexy ass..Lady Shayne pushes her victim to his maximum pain limit.. leaving him begging to release the signature submission move..

In the final scene..Lady Shayne executes the rainbow bridge thigh squeeze.. In 2 variations....

where she bridges her body.(Allowing her to pull his balls off up to the sky.)
where Muscleballs bridges his body..(To try and prevent his balls from being crushed and ripped off.)
Lady Shayne is a ball busting wet dream in this clip.from start to finish!..The first words out of my mouth after I jerked off were... and I quote.

"Please do that to me...Please...That's the sexiest..ball busting submission move I have ever seen"

Simply a legendary clip!

Related Categories: BALLBUSTING POV, CBT, KICKING, FEMALE DOMINATION, BEATDOWNS.
Keywords: lady shayne, dominatrix, cheerleader, vice grip, muay thai, knee, thigh, squeeze, cfnm, female, domination, humiliation, pain, hardcore, foot.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 771.87 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Nov 15, 2023 5:13 pm
Stuffed Urethra

Starring: Alexandra Snow

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Stuffed Urethra
Size: 649.07 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:11, 7902 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

I've got a special slave with me today. Regular CBT is fun and all, but sounding is a special kind of pain. My slave is prepared to take all manner of metal rods into his peephole today. I've instructed him that the more rods he takes, the closer he'll be to earning an orgasm at the end of his session.

How many can he take?

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: sounding, sounds.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 649.07 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Nov 16, 2023 8:02 am
Balls Are For Busting - Full Movie

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ANLI_AN LI'S ASS EMPORIUM#2020-02-24#Balls Are For Busting - Full Movie##
Size: 834.19 MB
Video: avc1, 00:25:16, 4486 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 121 Kbps, 44 Khz

Part I
Face down, ass up, that's the way I like to bust!

The bondage doesn't hurt, either. Wink So if you ever find yourself with your hands and legs restrained to my bed, your ass chained up to the air, and your balls swinging in the breeze, you better expect that I'm going for your gonads.

After all, how could I resist myself when they're so vulnerable and open for me?

First with my hands, twisting, pulling, and squeezing. And then with my cute little feet, kicking, stomping, and squashing. And when your face is pressed down in the bed, you'll never know when it's coming. How funny is that?

I know you're scared, and I know it hurts, but your Mistress' entertainment comes first. And your balls come last.

Part II.
Isn't it funny how a man can be beat until he cries, and then horny the next second?

Men are such simple creatures. Why not exploit that weakness? Why not see how hard he can get after the ballbusting he just experienced? Why not see how much I can milk this little bitch for all he's worth?

And with my slave tied up in strict bondage, I edge his cock again and again, getting it hard for me, bringing it to the brink, and then taking it away. His orgasm is mine to control and manipulate, and my slippery hands make it far too easy to bring him there.

But do men really ever deserve to cum?

You and I both know the answer to that one: no.

So right when he's at his hardest, I beat the joy out of him until his cock shrinks again, just in time for his chastity to slide back on.

Features: orgasm denial, ruined orgasm, handjobs, cock tease, tease and denial, male chastity, femdom, female domination, female supremacy, male bondage slave, leather bondage, ballbusting, cbt, ball , ball fetish, male bondage, ball kicking, ball squeezing, ball punching, ball slapping, ball crushing, cock and ball

Related Categories: CBT, TEASE & DENIAL, COCK TEASE, ORGASM DENIAL, RUINED ORGASMS.
Keywords: an li, mistress an li, dominatrix an li, step-daddy an li, asian femdom, asian mistress, asian dominatrix, asian goddess, female domination, femdom, female supremacy, cock ball, cock and ball, ball kicking, ball punching.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 834.19 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Nov 16, 2023 10:41 am
Disciplined even harder by

Starring: Shay Hendrix

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: BBCHICKS_Disciplined even harder by
Size: 233.18 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:02, 5000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 50.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 384 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 233.18 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Nov 16, 2023 11:36 am
Disciplining The Salesmen, Part 1

Starring: Carmen Rivera

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: BBCHICKS_Disciplining The Salesmen, Part 1
Size: 449.37 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:53, 6928 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 449.37 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Nov 16, 2023 12:32 pm
Disciplining The Salesmen, Part 2

Starring: Carmen Rivera

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: BBCHICKS_Disciplining The Salesmen, Part 2
Size: 461.92 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:09, 6924 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 461.92 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Nov 17, 2023 9:09 am
BALLBUSTING THE FAN BOI, PART 2

Starring: Mistress Katarina

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: DOMNATION_BALLBUSTING THE FAN BOI, PART 2
Size: 850.16 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:11, 16365 Kbps, 1920x1080, 15.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 157 Kbps, 48 Khz

Having put her new ball busting slave through his paces wearing her thigh high, leather boots, Mistress Katarina has him stand at attention in anticipation of what is to come next. Mistress unzips her tall, gleaming leather boots and removes them to unveil her beautiful size 7 bare feet. A devoted foot fetishist, her slave looks on longingly as she teases him with her glorious feet.

But these feet are not to be admired, nor worshipped. At least not today. Mistress Katarina's bare feet are going to torment her slaves testicles for another round of ball busting. Instructing him to stand in the center of the room with his hands behind his back, Katarina completely blindsides her muscular slave from behind with a series of soccer kicks, which leave him staggering and struggling to take a breath.

Again and again Katarina drives her soft, beautiful bare feet into his scrotum...harder and harder...until he drops to all fours. And then she ball busts him some more. There is no end in sight for her new ball busting boi toy, and without her high heeled boots to slow her down, Katarina is prepared to punish him all night long.

Category: BDSM
Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, BALLBUSTING, BONDAGE, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: mistress katarina, bdsm, ball busting, female domination, bondage, ball kicking, female supremacy, discipline, foot domination, female superiority, slave training, foot slave training, femdom, ball, foot fetish.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 850.16 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Nov 17, 2023 1:38 pm
60 days, 60 pegs, 60 seconds

Starring: Goddess Serena

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_60 days, 60 pegs, 60 seconds
Size: 1.08 GB
Video: avc1, 00:18:58, 7971 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps

A laidback iPhone footage session with my lifestyle collared slave. He has been locked in chastity for 60 days and politely asked for a release. I said yes, but only if he obliged to making it fun for me. In order to cum, he has to endure 60 wooden pegs being applied to and twisted off of his cock and balls. He then has 60 seconds to cum, and 60 seconds of post orgasm torment.

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, POST CUM PLAY, RUINED ORGASMS, FEMDOM, ORGASM CONTROL.
Keywords: chastity, lifestyle, british, bound orgasm, bondage, post orgasm torment, bdsm, dominatrix, oubliette, casual, reality, cfnm, mistress, goddess.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.08 GB<<<