screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Lady Scarlet - Kicking the fat
Format: mp4
Size: 482.38 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:05, 8120 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

ITALIAN LANGUAGE

We left the slave at home for cleaning but when I return together with my friend we find everything still messy and dirty, while he is sitting there naked on the floor doing nothing. We get really angry, corporal punishment is inevitable at this point and we choose kicks in the balls as a punishment. Cleo starts hitting him while he is still on his knees, he tries to protect himself with one hand but soon he realizes that he can't resist. We have to aim well because his tiny balls are hidden under many layers of fat. After taking turns we decide to hit him together, one in front and one from behind until he learns his lesson and promises to clean better next time.

CALCIANDO IL GRASSO

Abbiamo lasciato lo schiavo a casa per le pulizie ma quando io e e la mia amica Cleo rientriamo troviamo ancora tutto in disordine e sporco, mentre lui è lì seduto nudo a terra a non fare niente. Ci arrabbiamo sul serio, la punizione corporale è inevitabile a questo punto e scegliamo i calci nelle palle come castigo. Cleo inizia a colpirlo che è ancora in ginocchio, prova a ripararsi con una mano ma presto capisce che non può opporsi: dobbiamo mirare bene perchè le sue minuscole palline si nascondono sotto kg e kg e di grasso. Dopo esserci al ternate decidiamo di colpirlo insieme una davanti e una da dietro finchè non impara la lezione e promette di pulire meglio la prossima volta.

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: INTERRACIAL DOMINATION, CBT, EBONY BALLBUSTING, KICKING, FEMALE SUPREMACY.
Keywords: mistress lady scarlet, ball busting, interracial domination, humiliation, overweight, kicks, cbt, femdom, female supremacy, double domination, barefeet, ethnic, corporal punishment, bdsm, ebony.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 482.38 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jul 05, 2023 10:38 am
Useless Hangers Punishment - Ballbusting and merciless CBT

Starring: LadyAnnabelle666, Lady Mahogany

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Useless Hangers Punishment - Ballbusting and merciless CBT
Size: 593.65 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:08, 7964 Kbps, 1920x1080, 50.000 fps

Me and LadyAnnabelle666 was in mood to ballbust our slave today. We tied his hands hard and take a look at pathetic hangers we have as our toy... Than our beta get's all he deserved. Hard kicks is what girls enjoy. His testicles got destroyed by our sexy platform high heels. It was so pleasant for us to make him feel pain, that we didnt stop. We put our hands on his balls and pulled them hard from both sides. That was a greate fun for me and Lady Annabelle!

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, CBT, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, DOUBLE DOMINATION.
Keywords: mahoganyqen, high heels ballbusting, blonde goddess, slave training, female domination, shine fetish, ebony femdom, double domination, latex, cock humiliation, cock slapping, dark skin, cock kicking, extreme bdsm, cfnm.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 593.65 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 05, 2023 11:37 am
Cuffs and CBT Cosplay

Starring: Mistress Kira

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Cuffs and CBT Cosplay
Size: 725.2 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:21, 7994 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

One day Mistress KIRA's play in Santa Claus

A restraint with a collar and limbs all chained is attached to M-guy, who is chained like a pet and is given discipline from mistress as a pet called a human pet.

A lazy human pet with a rough phase is disciplined and kicked up by Mistress KIRA's strict and strong whip.
Mistress KIRA who wears a collar called a cock ring on M's penis and enjoys suffering human pet.

Mistress KIRA attaches a heavy weight to the cock ring to see you suffering more ...

Category: CBT
Related Categories: ROLE PLAY, WHIPPING, BDSM, DOMINATION, COSPLAY.
Keywords: mistress, cuffs, fetish, bootfetish, bondage, cosplay, bdsm, cfnm, japanese, mistresskira, dominatrix, cbt, asian, slave traing.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 725.2 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 05, 2023 2:29 pm
Kick The Cunt

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: AMG_Kick The Cunt
Size: 672.28 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:42, 11991 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Kick the Cunt

We have kicked PLENTY of male slaves in the groin. But we have never kicked a GIRL slave between the legs! So we put the legspreader on this bitch, handcuff her hands behind her back, and throw her leash over a bar above her head. Then one of us pulls on her chain, holding the ugly bitch up while the other one lines up her kick! We take turns practicing our "snap kicks" on her cunt! And she HAS to take it!! Cuz we fucking OWN this bitch for the time we have her rented from her Master! We think this is hilarious. And the bitch does SCREAM cuz it hurts so bad. (Although WE would never know cuz WE would NEVER let this be done to us! Haha!) We explain to her that we are pretty and she is an ugly slut so we can treat her however we fucking want.
Eventually her screams are so bad we have to take her inside just so we can keep abusing her LOL. We make her get on her hands and knees and one of us gets right in front of her so we can look directly into her eyes when the other one kicks her in the cunt from behind! OMG soooo much fun! LOL! We keep kicking her in her fat cunt over and over...she is agony and we think its SO FUCKING FUNNY!!

Girls:
Goddess Suvana
Princess Cindi

Category: CUNT BUSTING
Related Categories: FEMDOM POV, GIRL-GIRL, KICKING, EMBARRASSED NAKED FEMALE, FEMDOM POV.
Keywords: princess cindi, goddess suvana.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 672.28 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 05, 2023 4:31 pm
Brutalized Balls

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ANLI_AN LI'S ASS EMPORIUM#2019-02-01#Brutalized Balls##
Size: 742.77 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:27, 8203 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

Tender and sweet: that's how I'll lure you in. Calm you down, bring you under my spell, have you compliant and agreeable to whatever I want.

Vicious and unrelenting: that's how I'll tear you down. A nonstop onslaught on your precious balls, ballbusting you until you heave and cry.

Why do you think I have you strapped down so securely? I don't want you running away. You and I both know this CBT will be bad. It will be painful and merciless, with me pulling, twisting, punching, kneeing, and kicking your cock and balls every single which way.

I'll whisper in your ear that everything will be ok before brutally attacking your balls, smiling all the way. And if you tell me no - well darling, how could you? And will I listen?

These are my cock and balls, and I want to break them. You want to make me happy, don't you? You'll take it for me, won't you?

That's a good boy. Take it.

Related Categories: CBT, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, BONDAGE MALE.
Keywords: female supremacy, bondage, latex, rubber, an li, mistress an li, dominatrix an li, step-daddy an li, asian mistress, asian ballbusting, asian femdom, asian princess, asian goddess, cock and ball, ball pulling.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 742.77 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 06, 2023 6:37 am
Barefoot is not hard enough!

Starring: Axa Jay

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: BBCHICKS_Barefoot is not hard enough!
Format: wmv
Size: 378.47 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:07:20, 7000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 50.000 fps
Audio: WMA, 321 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 378.47 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 06, 2023 7:40 am
Battered Genitals 2

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: BBCHICKS_Battered Genitals 2
Size: 653.45 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:17, 9706 Kbps, 720x576, 24.697 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 653.45 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 06, 2023 8:36 am
Beat Him Ruthless

Starring: Jessica, Rebekah, Rose

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: BBCHICKS_Beat Him Ruthless
Size: 108.42 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:40, 1296 Kbps, 1274x720, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 108.42 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 08, 2023 8:06 am
Time to Crush Your Balls

Starring: Bailey Paige

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Time to Crush Your Balls
Size: 306.1 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:26, 5003 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 64 Kbps, 22 Khz

Bailey Paige is standing over her slave. He is wearing her panties and she's dangling her evil high heel boots over his balls, taunting him. "You won't be able to use these anymore after I'm done with you..."

She stands him up and tells him to spread his legs. She kicks him lightly at first, just to watch him tremble, then teases him sensually before going to town on his balls with some hard knees and kicks. She squeezes his nuts, looks into his eyes sweetly and laughs at his fear.

Bailey puts her slave on the floor, "I'm getting bored of just kicking you all the time. Maybe I should just stomp them and destroy them..."

He begs her but she keeps teasing him with her evil boots, then stomps down hard destroying his balls for good.

BALLBUSTING, BALL STOMPING, CBT, BALL SQUEEZING, TORN PANTYHOSE, HIGH HEELED BOOTS, EMASCULATION

Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: bailey paige, bailey paige pantyhose, bailey paige femdom, bailey paige ballbusting, teasing ballbusting, castration, castrating, ball crushing, nut crushing, castrated, pantyhose ballbusting, pantyhose femdom, pantyhose cbt, lance hart.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 306.1 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 08, 2023 9:07 am
Goddess Kyaa Ballbusting and Face Fucking

Starring: Goddess Kyaa

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Goddess Kyaa Ballbusting and Face Fucking
Size: 164.81 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:22, 3000 Kbps, 854x480, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Kyaa is looking sexy as ever in her shiny tight leather pants, high heeled stiletto boots and corset (and strap-on)

She shoves Lance against a wall and asks him how bad he wants to get fucked. He begs her, but she wants him to earn a good fucking She knees him in the balls hard and makes him suck on her strap-on while she calls him a slut.

Kyaa knees hard and keeps a perfect balance of sensual humiliation and hard dominance when she makes Lance suck on her cock in between hard ball .

BALLBUSTING, HARD KNEES, BALL STEPPING, LEATHER, CORSET, STRAPON, STRAPON WORSHIP, SLUT TRAINING, FEMDOM

Related Categories: COCK WORSHIP.
Keywords: ballbusting strapon, goddess kyaa ballbusting, kyaa ballbusting, kyaa strapon, kyaa strap-on, kyaa ass worship, kyaa cbt, kyaa ball stomping, domme kyaa, lance hart, strapon cbt, speedo ballbusting, leather pants kyaa, kyaa leather pants.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 164.81 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 08, 2023 10:10 am
GorgeousBusting

Starring: Miss Black Sun

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GorgeousBusting
Size: 163.29 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:00, 4364 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

Dopo aver ordinato allo schiavo di segarsi con il cuscino, legato al guinzaglio, deridendolo ed umiliandolo per essere un perdente, MBS ha deciso che adesso che le sue palle sono belle piene e doloranti è il momento perfetto per un bell bullbasting con i suoi nuovi tronchetti di vernice neri. Se l’è proprio cercata questo coglione! Prima una bella scarica di calci in ginocchio, poi gli viene ordinato di alzarsi e dopo un’altra bella serie di calci, anche delle ginocchiate.

After ordering the slave to jerk off with the pillow, tied on a leash, mocking and humiliating him for being a loser, MBS has decided that now that his balls are nice and sore it is the perfect time for a bell bullbasting with his new ankle boots. of black paint. This jerk is really looking for it! First a good volley of kicks on his knees, then he is ordered to get up and after another good series of kicks, including some knees.

Related Categories: BOOT DOMINATION, CHASTITY, NIPPLE PLAY, FEMALE DOMINATION, HUMILIATION.
Keywords: missblacksun, slave training, italian goddess, humiliation, ballbusting, chastity, booty, latex, boot domination, latex boot.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 163.29 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 08, 2023 11:12 am
LoadBridge

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: LoadBridge
Size: 257.1 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:29, 7779 Kbps, 1920x1080, 50.000 fps

La misura è colma...hhahahah o meglio non ancora. Lo schiavo è già pronto nel Dungeon per la sua sorpresa, oggi si allunga. Il cazzo? No hahahha, le palle! MBS ha preparato un bel gioco per lui, dei pesi da attaccare alle sue inutili palle mosce.

The measure is full ... hhahahah or better not yet. The slave is already ready in the dungeon to his surprise, today he stretches out. The cock? No hahahha, the balls! MBS has prepared a good game for him, weights to attach to his useless loose balls.

Category: CBT
Related Categories: STRETCHING, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, LEATHER PANTS, FEMDOM, NIPPLE PLAY.
Keywords: missblacksun, slave training, italian goddess, humiliation, cbt, high heels, nipple play.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 257.1 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 08, 2023 12:12 pm
HaremBusting

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: HaremBusting
Size: 548.38 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:23, 7955 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Dimostra il tuo impegno per la tua Regina! Rinuncia alla tua virilità per sempre! Da oggi sei solo uno schiavo al servizio di una Dea. Il suo Harem è pieno di esemplari come te, pronti a servirla, viziarla, omaggiarla. Preparati ad una dura iniziazione!

Prove your commitment to your Queen! Give up your manhood forever! From today you are only a slave in the service of a Goddess. Her Harem of hers is full of specimens like you, ready to serve her, spoil her, pay homage to her. Get ready for a tough initiation!

Related Categories: BAREFOOT, FOOT WORSHIP, WHIPPING.
Keywords: missblacksun, slave training, shoeless21, humiliation, ballbusting, foot worship, barefoot, role play, whipping.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 548.38 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 08, 2023 5:15 pm
A Ball Busting Welcome

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: AMG_A Ball Busting Welcome
Size: 682.24 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:48, 11999 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Ball Busting Welcome

We welcome guests like Princess Breanna to Mean Girl Manor by throwing a "Ball-Busting Ball". Except this "ball" is just Us and a couple of slave-BALLS to kick in- and kicking slave balls with a friend is always a party! Smile Spiked shoes are always a plus too, as long as you don't let the slave screams bother you... or a little of the "red stuff". Wink (We had to stop this one a little early because the slave started to leak- as they always do. and we didn't want to get it on our expensive shoes. After all, these are "red bottoms"- not "red TOPS"!)
But up until then we had fun, taking turns holding the slave's leash tight and pulling it back for each other to take turns kicking it- while the slave had to kneel there with his legs spread nice n wide for Us to kick him in the balls as much as we wanted.Princess Breanna had SUCH a "ball"! Smile (This was her first time kicking a slave in the nuts- and we were HAPPY to let her use one of Ours to get her first kicks in!)

Girls:
Goddess Raven

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: princess briana.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 682.24 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 09, 2023 9:33 am
Beat His Balls

Starring: Angela Diabolo