mistrz.uploadu
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jul 02, 2023 5:02 pm
Balls punished for not getting it up!

Starring: Mistress Hera

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: BBCHICKS_Balls punished for not getting it up!
Format: wmv
Size: 409.67 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:08:00, 7000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 50.000 fps
Audio: WMA, 213 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 409.67 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 02, 2023 5:59 pm
Balls Tortured By Paddle And Boots

Starring: Mistress Monika

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: BBCHICKS_Balls Tortured By Paddle And Boots
Size: 187.32 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:10:20, 2400 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: WMA, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 187.32 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 03, 2023 3:49 am
Under The Toilet Seat Ball Kicking With Mistress Alexandra

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: BUSTEDBALLS_Under The Toilet Seat Ball Kicking With Mistress Alexandra
Size: 164.6 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:11:00, 1879 Kbps, 768x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: WMA, 199 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 164.6 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 03, 2023 4:46 am
We Love Beating Up Boys Balls

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: BUSTEDBALLS_We Love Beating Up Boys Balls
Size: 80.06 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:07:44, 1263 Kbps, 768x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: WMA, 171 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 80.06 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 03, 2023 5:50 am
Who's The Boss

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: BUSTEDBALLS_Who's The Boss
Size: 87.85 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:08:28, 1250 Kbps, 768x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: WMA, 187 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 87.85 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 03, 2023 10:43 am
Fed with cigarette ash

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_Fed with cigarette ash
Format: mp4
Size: 404.64 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:58, 7945 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 162 Kbps, 48 Khz

Mistress Szvetlana ordered her slave into the room, make him undress and sit down with his legs apart. Then she dragged a chair in and put it down between his legs and stomping his balls with one of it's legs. Then she sat on the chair and told the slave to be still while she lit a cigarette and slowly started to smoke it. She inhaled the delicious white cloud coming from the cigarette and poured the ash into his mouth from time to time.

Category: CIGAR FETISH
Related Categories: HUMAN ASHTRAY , SMOKING , BALL ABUSE , FEMALE DOMINATION , CIGAR FETISHKeywords: human ashtray

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 404.64 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 03, 2023 4:48 pm
ballbusting my stupid husband for fun

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_ballbusting my stupid husband for fun
Size: 705.25 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:10, 7890 Kbps, 1920x1080, 50.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

i was bored so why not to play with him?

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, IGNORE, FEMDOM, FOOT HUMILIATION, BALL AND COCK TICKLING.
Keywords: high heels, barefoot, soles, goddess, beta humiliaiton, mind fuck, watching the tv, balls, punish, bdsm, latina, ebony, laughing, goals, sexy.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 705.25 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 03, 2023 5:48 pm
DUE SFIGATI DA DECOGLIONARE - TWO LOSERS MEANT TO BE KICKED IN THEIR BALLS (ITA)

Starring: Lady Mesmeratrix

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_DUE SFIGATI DA DECOGLIONARE - TWO LOSERS MEANT TO BE KICKED IN THEIR BALLS (ITA)
Size: 316.38 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:34, 7722 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

(ENG) I was still on bed when two losers started playing videogames waking me up from my sweet dreams. It's something that I hate because I love relaxing on bed. So I woke up and I found them still arguing over a stupid videogame so I challenged them: whoever loses, will lose his balls.

(ITA) Ero ancora a letto quando due coglioni mi hanno svegliata dai miei dolci sogni. È qualcosa che odio perché amo stare a letto a rilassarmi, dunque mi sono alzata e li ho trovati ancora a litigare per quello stupido videogioco! Così li ho sfidati: chi perde, perde le palle.

Related Categories: CHALLENGES, GAMES.
Keywords: challenges.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 316.38 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 04, 2023 2:37 pm
Woof For Me

Starring: Jessica Ryan, Sara Luvv

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MAS_Woof For Me
Size: 251.54 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:16, 8060 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 157 Kbps, 48 Khz

Woof little slave boy woof! Act like a and amuse your female owners. The more he humiliates himself, the more Jessica and Sara are pleased. Of course they make sure to shock his cock in the process, to ensure that he behaves like a good little doggie.

Category: CBT
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: cbt.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 251.54 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 05, 2023 3:31 am
Alexis gives blue balls and sore balls

Starring: Alexis Rain

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Alexis gives blue balls and sore balls
Size: 148.87 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:37, 3000 Kbps, 854x480, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Alexis is thrilled to have the slave alone, and she wants to give him the worst blue balls ever. She doesn't just want to hurt is balls in the moment, she wants him to have a full night of agony that only comes with brutal tease and denial and ball busting together............. "I want you to have blue balls all night long....Smile" .......................................... She looks adorable in her gray tights and tank top as she giggles and teases and beats the hell out of his balls, and she makes sure to keep him fully erect while she destroys his balls........... "Maybe you'll have blue balls for a full 24 hours Smile, ready for another one Smile [kick][giggle]......................................." ................................. When he is totally broken she stands up and says, "How about I crush your little cock Smile" and she stands on his cock, "Am I crushing your little cock Smile"

Related Categories: TEASE & DENIAL, CBT, GELDING, BRAT GIRLS.
Keywords: leggings, tights, castrate, castration, cock crushing, dick crushing, ballbusting, blue balls, tease, teasing, humiliation, femdom, female domination.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 148.87 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 05, 2023 5:38 am
Lets Kick His Balls

Starring: Daisy Ducati, Mona Wales

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Lets Kick His Balls
Size: 470.79 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:58, 5001 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 62 Kbps, 22 Khz

Lance is a new slave to Mona Wales and Daisy Ducati. They walk in on him jerking off.

"Oh, maybe we should help him with that... [giggle]"

By, "Help" they mean grab him by the dick, stand him up, and take turns kicking, kneeing, and squeezing his balls. They keep him hard the whole time, so they can feed him his pre-cum while they him and laugh.

These ladies are amazing as getting a slave right to the edge of cumming before nailing him in the nuts. They are very sensual with each other. At one point they get on their knees, right in front of his boner, kiss each other, and squeeze the fuck out of his balls.

While he's on his knees, they make him worship their asses as well.

BALLBUSTING, BALL SLAPPING, BALL SQUEEZING, FEMDOM, PRE-CUM FEEDING, TEASE AND DENIAL, FISHNETS, SHINY PANTYHOSE, LEOTARD, HIGH HEELS, ASS WORSHIP

Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: daisy ducati, daisy ducati ballbusting, daisy ducati femdom, daisy ducati leotard, leotard fishnets, mona wales, mona wales ballbusting, mona wales femdom, mona wales pantyhose, shiny pantyhose, fishnets pantyhose, showgirls ballbusting, lance hart, teasing femdom, ass worship ballbusting.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 470.79 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 05, 2023 6:37 am
VictoriousBusting

Starring: Marchesa Casati, Miss Black Sun

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VictoriousBusting
Size: 496.79 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:28, 7994 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

MBS e Mistress Marchesa Casati stanno piacevolmente chiacchierando sul divano, parlando dei coglioni che gli fanno da schiavi e entrambe fanno ballbusting. Convinte di avere lo schiavo più resistente decidono di metterli alla prova con una bella gara tra schiavi. Chi sarà il più resistente? Chi verrà punito e verrà messo fuori dalla porta a fare il porta ombrelli?

MBS and Mistress Marchesa Casati are pleasantly chatting on the sofa, talking about the balls who act as slaves and both do ballbusting. Convinced that they have the most resistant slave, they decide to test them with a good race between slaves. Who will be the strongest? Who will be punished and put out the door to do the umbrella stand?

Category: DOUBLE DOMINATION
Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, FEMALE DOMINATION, CHALLENGES, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMDOM.
Keywords: missblacksun, slave training, italian goddess, humiliation, ballbusting, double domination, leather fetish.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 496.79 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 05, 2023 7:36 am
FaggotBusting EN

Starring: Miss Black Sun

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: FaggotBusting EN
Size: 315.41 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:17, 8118 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

I just got back in the dungeon, I'm looking for my slave and where do I find him? In front of the mirror with a hideous pair of slutty panties, ugly as few that you look at (as if it were beautiful to look at). How disgusting! With a hard cock, all excited for the vision of herself dressed as a whore. What madness! So as a punishment I destroy his balls, he doesn't need them anyway.

I just got back in the dungeon, I'm looking for my slave and where do I find him? In front of the mirror with a hideous pair of slutty panties, ugly as few that you look at (as if it were beautiful to look at). How disgusting! With a hard cock, all excited for the vision of herself dressed as a whore. What madness! So as a punishment I destroy his balls di lui, he doesn't need them anyway.

Related Categories: GAY HUMILIATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, SISSY SLUTS, DOMINATION, SUBMISSIVE SLUTS.
Keywords: missblacksun, slave training, gay humiliation, humiliation, sissy sluts, glove boot, ballbusting, latex, boot domination, boot.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 315.41 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 05, 2023 8:41 am
CockBook

Starring: Miss Black Sun

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CockBook
Size: 349.23 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:52, 8101 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

Lo schiavo è già a terra, gambe larghe in attesa del suo dolce supplizio. Riecheggia in lontananza il passo deciso dei tacchi della Padrona che sta arrivando per la punizione, per l’inutile cazzo dello schiavo. Un bell trampling sul suo cazzo, con tutto il peso della Padrona, che sta in equilibrio sul cazzo dello schiavo con un solo piede. E poi ha le nuove cattivissime mollettine da attaccare ai suoi inutili capezzoli.

The slave is already on the ground, legs spread wide awaiting his sweet. He echoes in the distance the decisive step of the heels of the Mistress who is coming for the punishment, for the useless cock of the slave. A beautiful trampling on her cock, with all the weight of the Mistress, who balances on the slave's cock with only one foot. And then she has the new nasty clothespins to attach to her useless nipples.

Category: TRAMPLING
Related Categories: CBT, FEMDOM, HIGH HEELS, FEMALE DOMINATION, ASS WORSHIP.
Keywords: missblacksun, slave training, italian goddess, chastity, female domination, happy humilitrix, collar, cbt, trampling, ass worship, nipple play.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 349.23 MB<<<