screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MAS_I'll Be Your Best Slave
Format: mp4
Size: 589.8 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:38, 8388 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 159 Kbps, 48 Khz

Goddess Jessica has many male piglets that claim they will be her best slave. But words are meaningless without action, which is why this slave will need to demonstrate his subservience to her with pain. Cock pain specifically as she repeatedly shocks it and rewards him with feet in between sessions of pain.

Category Cbt
Related CategoriesN/A
Keywords Cbt

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 589.8 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jul 28, 2024 8:04 am
Keep Licking

Starring: Ella Woods

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MAS_Keep Licking
Size: 209.49 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:18, 6638 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 157 Kbps, 48 Khz

Ella's feet need cleaning, and this pigs mouth will clean them. After all, walking barefoot outside does tend to make her soles really dirty but that just makes licking them clean a perfect task for her piggy. He greets her as she comes inside and immediately begins to lick, licking fast and furious to get all that hard to remove dirt and grime off Ella's feet. The heel area in particular needs detailed attention from his tongue as Ella makes him really work on them to get them sparking clean.

Category Foot Worship
Related CategoriesN/A
Keywords Foot Worship

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 209.49 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 28, 2024 9:02 am
Thank You So Much

Starring: Halle Von

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MAS_Thank You So Much
Size: 255.81 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:31, 6308 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 158 Kbps, 48 Khz

Halle Von is a big fan of training and control over her puppies. All the male pets that she owns must learn that access to her feet is a privilege and must be begged for. This is why she will tether them at the end of a leash like an animal and have them repeatedly beg, beg to kiss her feet, beg to smell her feet, beg to adore her feet all while thanking her profusely for the honor. That's how Halle wants her men to be, grateful, begging and pathetic.

Category Foot Worship
Related CategoriesN/A
Keywords Foot Worship

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 255.81 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 28, 2024 2:48 pm
Dominated and Humiliated by Mistress Trish's Feet

Starring: Mistress Trish

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSTRISH_Dominated and Humiliated by Mistress Trish's Feet
Size: 33.9 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:23, 1007 Kbps, 640x480, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

Mistress Trish uses her slave's face as her floor mat with the aim of dominating and humiliating the slave. She rubs the full weight of her sweaty high arches along the slave's face, trampling it to distort it so that she can be amused with the disfigurement she is causing and the moaning below her. As she is stretching the slave's skin with her toes and slapping the slave's face aggressively with her soft soles, Trish berates the pathetic creature.

Trish shoves her foot as far into the slave's mouth as it will go, hooking her toes into the slave's mouth and nose so that she can open them to spit on the slave. This cruel and hot foot degradation culminates in Trish standing on the slave's face and spitting, before she leaves it to contemplate the generously mean attention that she just gave to it.

Category: FOOT DOMINATION
Related categories: N/A
Keywords: Mistress Trish Rose Bdsm

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 33.9 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 29, 2024 2:52 pm
Just want to break the balls

Starring: Goddess Seira

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Just want to break the balls
Size: 1.08 GB
Video: avc1, 00:19:00, 7950 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

I have this black naked slave for My amusement. his use will be used by Me as he is My belongings. I don't know exactly why I want to destroy his balls, probably I just don't like the shape of his balls. I order him to lie down in order to make Me comfortable to break his balls by stomping with My powerful feet. Now, it is time to destroy his useless balls!

Category: BALL STOMPING
Related Categories: CBT, BALLBUSTING, STOMPING, DOMINATION, ASIAN GODDESS.
Keywords: goddess seira, mistress seira, ballbusting, ball stomping, stomping, ball busting, cbt, asian mistress, ball kicking, ball stomp, femdom, asian femdom, slave training, mistress, trampling.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.08 GB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 30, 2024 9:06 am
Lick my toes and kiss my foot as I fuck your cock with my shoe

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ACMFH_Lick my toes and kiss my foot as I fuck y0ur cock with my shoe
Size: 920.33 MB
Video: avc1, 00:20:51, 6000 Kbps, 720x944, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 160 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 920.33 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 30, 2024 10:04 am
Foot Loser For The Boss

Starring: Princess Cindi

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: AMG_Foot Loser For The Boss
Size: 1.13 GB
Video: avc1, 00:13:13, 12005 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Guess what??? This dweeb at work just found out that I am the boss now! I literally inform him of this and make him lay down naked under my desk while I use him as a human footstool. I make ten times as much as him and all I am doing at work is drawing humiliating pictures of him as he licks the bottom of my dirty shoes. LOL! If you want to see what happens when I make him worship my feet in pantyhose and worship my bare feet, you have to get this video!!! Admit it, this is one of your all time fantasies!

Girls:
Princess Cindi

Category: PANTYHOSE DOMINATION
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: pantyhose/stockings, high heels, pantyhose domination, foot fetish, humiliation.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.13 GB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 01, 2024 12:52 pm
Late For Tutoring

Starring: Aaliyah Hadid

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Late For Tutoring
Size: 467.5 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:55, 7243 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 69 Kbps, 44 Khz

Want to know what Goddess Aaliyah does to failing students like you? She makes them smell her dirty, sweaty socks! After her long run this monring, her feet are drenched. Does that turn you on? You're such a pervert! She makes her inhale the filthy stench from her socks and then rubs them all over your hard cock before stuffing them into your dirty mouth. With her feet now bare, she wraps her soft soles and curved arches around your stiff shaft and works your cock until she milks out every drop. You''ve never had a tutor like Goddess Aaliyah before!

Category: FOOTJOBS
Related Categories: FOOT FETISH, FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOT DOMINATION, TOEJOBS, SOLE FUCKING.
Keywords: aaliyah hadid.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 467.5 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 01, 2024 1:52 pm
Back To School

Starring: Brianna Beach

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Back To School
Size: 47.95 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:27, 964 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps

You need a refresher course on how to please me, Goddess Brianna. I'm a perfectionist, and I expect nothing but perfect service from my footslaves. You know that I enjoy being served, and I want my feet pampered properly. I'll teach you how to anticipate my needs, follow my instructions, and express your gratitude to me as your Goddess. I'll show you exactly what you need to do for the priviledge of tasting my toes. You're a lucky footbitch for even being given the chance to learn from me.

Category: FOOT FETISH
Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT WORSHIP, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEET JOI, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION.
Keywords: pov, joi, goddess brianna.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 47.95 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 01, 2024 2:49 pm
Teacher's (Foot) Pet

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Teacher's (Foot) Pet
Size: 45 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:15, 1123 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps

Be a good little boy and kiss Goddess Brianna's feet. After all, she was kind enough to stay late after class and help you make up for your poor grades. Crawl beneath her desk and do exactly as you're told. You can make yourself useful by massaging and kissing your teacher's perfect feet. You'll have to try harder if you want your mediocre grade changed. Tell her how badly you want a passing grade and worship her feet as you smell her ass!

Category: FOOT FETISH
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT WORSHIP, HUMILIATION, TEACHER FETISH.
Keywords: pov.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 45 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 02, 2024 10:52 am
Bondage Sensual Ball Stomping

Starring: Goddess Seira

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Bondage Sensual Ball Stomping
Size: 756.63 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:47, 8077 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

I am wearing a sexy black see-through dress and black high heels. As you know, I am an expert in training males, especially breaking worthless balls. While I am stomping his balls, he moves and moans too much, so I gag him, tie his legs with a spreader bar, and tie his arms with a cling wrap. I am destroying his balls without any interruption, sensually but also cruelly.

Ball stomping, Bondage, CBT

Category: BALL STOMPING
Related Categories: CBT, BALLBUSTING, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, ASIAN GODDESS.
Keywords: goddess seira, mistress seira, ballbusting, ball stomping, ball trample, ball trampling, cbt, bondage, gag, female domination, femdom, asian mistress, slave training, trampling, bdsm.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 756.63 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 04, 2024 8:05 am
The Office Foot Perv

Starring: Nikki Whiplash
WL1256

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_The Office Foot Perv
Size: 499.77 MB
Video: avc1, 00:21:43, 3023 Kbps, 1024x576, 25.000 fps

I catch Scott, the notorious office foot perv, sniffing my Louboutins beneath my desk. Although they are very sexy shoes, this behaviour cannot go unpunished, so I give Scott a closer look than he was hoping for and make him lick clean every single millimetre of the sexy red soles, then make him sniff the aroma of my sweat from the insides of the shoes and my stockinged feet, before insisting that he buys me a new pair of expensive designer shoes if he wants to keep his job! (Duration 21m44s)

Published Thursday 8th of October 2015

Keywords: stockings, heels, nikki, office, skirts and dresses, humiliating, foot worship.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 499.77 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 24, 2024 7:31 am
Boots, Toes, And Dirty Shoes

Starring: Princess Cindi,Goddess Harley

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: AMG_Boots, Toes, And Dirty Shoes
Size: 1008.86 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:32, 12018 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps

Watch me and Goddess Harley make this slave lick the bottom of our boots clean after a long day of walking around Mean Girl Manor. Oh and we even take off our boots to reveal our sweaty bare feet for some cleaning. It is one thing to endure this degradation from us but just when he thinks its over I call in the camera girl to make him lick HER sweaty sneaker, LOL! He has to lick her sweaty feet clean too!

Girls:
Princess Cindi
Goddess Harley

Category: SNEAKER FETISH
Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT FETISH, SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP, FEMALE DOMINATION, SNEAKER FETISH.
Keywords: harley, cindi, princesss cindi, goddess harley.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1008.86 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 24, 2024 7:57 am
My Gym Foot Licker

Starring: Princess Cindi

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: AMG_My Gym Foot Licker
Size: 908.29 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:25, 11984 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps

Come here my sweaty foot worshiper! Im gonna tie you up a bit and make you lick my feet and sniff my socks after my workout! Do you know how much fun I have sticking my sweaty socks on your mouth and making you r lick the inside of my shoes, LOL! I think I will even lick the bottom of my gym sneakers Thats what youre here for isnt that right, my sweaty foot worshiper??? Your reward is to lick my bare feet and make sure you get your tongue between every toe!

Girls:
Princess Cindi

Category: FEMDOM POV
Related Categories: FOOT FETISH, FOOT WORSHIP, SOCKS, SWEAT FETISH, FEMDOM POV.
Keywords: cindi.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 908.29 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 25, 2024 10:39 am
Sissy Slut's Progress

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Sissy Slut's Progress
Size: 203.15 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:44, 3597 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Brianna's sissy bitch has returned after a few weeks of training and stands before her as her human ashtray. Goddess Brianna is satisfied with this slut's improvements and allows the servile whore the priviledge of worshipping the Goddess's incredible feet. The slut lays inside a wooden smotherbox, pathetic in a girly french maid uniform, and sucks on her perfect heels, begging for more.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: SISSY TRAINING, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, SMOKING, FOOT DOMINATION, HUMAN FURNITURE.
Keywords: goddess brianna, foot goddess, foot fetish, foot slave, foot licking, sexy feet.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 203.15 MB<<<