screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Earn That Foot Job, You Slut!
Format: wmv
Size: 690.75 MB
Video: WMV2, 00:18:52, 5000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: WMA, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Slender bombshell Lola Fae stands before her slave in training in sexy, red, 5-inch platform heels to match her scarlet lips. With the key to his cock cage proudly displayed and glimmering around her neck, and the handle to his leash in her delicate hand, Lola tests just how much her slave is willing to take for his Goddess. Lola spanks him raw and then introduces him to the feeling of her wooden cane on his ass cheeks and her Hitachi vibrator against his sore, caged balls. She strips off her long-sleeved shirt to reveal her sweet, tiny tits and incredible pierced, heart-shaped nipples, teasing him before making him sniff her ass. Lola's pet has been such a good boy in taking each of her punishments, she decides to give him permission to cum for her. Her slave worships her perfect feet until she is satisfied, and then sucks on her dirty high heel deep in his mouth as she wraps her small, smooth soles around his dripping, needy cock. Her tender arches artfully work his helpless cock and he begs his Mistress to finally let him cum. Her footslut spills his seed on her pretty feet and licks them sparkling clean before crawling back to his cage where he belongs.

Category: FOOTJOBS
Related Categories: FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING.
Keywords: cbt, chastity, bondage, lola fae.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 690.75 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jun 30, 2024 9:57 am
My Feet the cure for your erectile dysfunction - CBT!

Starring: Jasmine Mendez

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: JASMMEND_My Feet the cure for y0ur erectile dysfunction - CBT!
Format: mp4
Size: 773.45 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:37, 10069 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 107 Kbps, 48 Khz

You enter wearing knee-length leggings, nude look high heels sandals, and you have loose hair A guy comes to see you because has sexual problems and he is no longer able to have an erection with his wife

You listen to him and you say that you have the solution for him

You sit and you order him to take off your shoes slowly, then you put your long feet on the table right in front of his face

Camera films very close your long soles while you stretch them pulling back your toes, then you cross your legs and you stretch again your soles, your soles look infinitely looong, 2 aircraft carriers!!!!!

You look him straight in the eye while he admires entranced your gigantic soles and your extra loooong toes!!!

You understand he has a foot fetish, in particular for big feet and long toes!!!

Now he is in heaven, so you order lo lick every inch of your soles, both!!!!

And to suck every single toe, all ten, but in particular your long big toes!!!

Now you order him to bring out his tongue and you start to rub violently your soles and toes on!!!!

You rub your big feet on his face using all your strength, so strong that it deformed his face, then you push with your big toes against his eyes, and you grab his nose four times between your big toe and the second toe, you are trying to take his nose off!!!!

But this made using your big feet it 's exciting him!!!

Now you sit on a couch and you order him to sit on a chair right in front of you, you stretch your leg by resting your big foot on his cock (he is still wearing trousers), you order him to lower the zipper and you stick your foot inside starting to rub his balls and his cock

Now you order him to take off his trousers, so he remains in his underwear, and you start to put your feet under his underwear, this is really a super sexy action, and you are driving him crazy!!!

His cock now is hard as a stick, your method works, but you want to be more certain and you order him to take off his underwear

Now you play with his balls and with his cock using your big feet and in particular your long big toes,you massage his balls, his cock, his belly, with one foot you hold on his cock and with the other big toe you rub his glans very hard,then you grab his glans using your big toe and your second toe moving it up and down (perfect toe job)

Now you want him to ejaculate with suffering because this will be more exciting for him (and for you too!!!!!, evil woman!!!!)

SO you order him to put his cock on a table, you climb on it and you put your big foot on his cock and you start to move it back and forth

Finally, you move it back and forth, doin a great footjob until he cum on the glass, while you continue to trample the cock because you want to see him ejaculate until the last drop!!!!

Now you trample his cum (you want to humiliate him!!!), spreading it all over the table, really all over the table!!!!

Camera films from above and from under the glass table this incredible action!!!!

He is incredulous, you big size 11 feet, they healed him!!!!

(Although with so much pain and humiliation!!!)

Ps I will send you some pictures to make you understand better what I mean for the glass floor vision cock and balls trampling action

Category Cbt
Related Categories Ballbusting, Foot Domination, Footjobs, Interracial Domination, Small Penis Humiliation
Keywords Femdom,Cbt,Ballbusting,Mind Fuck,Footjobs,Humiliation,Orgasm Control,Goddess Worship,Small Penis Humiliation,Foot Worship,Foot Domination,Foot Fetish,Latina Domination,Sph,Toe Sucking

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 773.45 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 03, 2024 10:03 am
Sch00l girl tan panty hose toe job, the friction from the panty hose was so much that this left his

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ACMFH_SN8BDQ~N
Size: 314.87 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:08, 6000 Kbps, 1080x1808, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 160 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 314.87 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 03, 2024 1:49 pm
2 Heels And Sneakers

Starring: Princess Cindi

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: AMG_2 Heels And Sneakers
Size: 1.29 GB
Video: avc1, 00:15:06, 12002 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

So Princess Cindi and I decide to make one of our house slaves lick the dirt and FILTH off the soles of our shoes- just because we CAN, basically LOL. We just drag it out of the corner of the room in Mean Girl Manor where it was left by the last girl that used it (who knows how long ago that was??) Then we make it take our shoes off and WORSHIP our feet!

And it BETTER do a good job too! Or ELSE... We just laugh right in its face about how lucky it is just to be able to kiss the FEET of girls like US. Cindi and I take turns literally WIPING OUR FEET ON ITS TONGUE.

Then at the end Cindi calls her girlfriend in that has been watching us from off-camera so she can join in. (This was totally unscripted, btw! Cindi just decided to bring her to Mean Girl Manor to watch the fun we have and decided that SHE should find out what it's like to humiliate slaves by making them grovel at HER feet too! Haha.)

And she has been wearing her super-old converse tennis shoes like all day with NO socks on...and we make him LICK the FILTH off her old tennis shoes while we ALL laugh at him! LOL sooo pathetic! We even make him lick the dirt off the BOTTOMS of her Converse while we mock him. Cindi's friend Jordan got the BIGGEST kick out of it!

Girls:
Princess Cindi

Category: HUMILIATION
Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT FETISH, DIRTY FEET, SHOE FETISH, HUMILIATION.
Keywords: harley, cindi, jordan.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.29 GB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 05, 2024 2:50 pm
Worship My Red High Heeled Pumps

Starring: Ella Kross

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ELLAKROSS_Worship My Red High Heeled Pumps
Size: 491.77 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:12, 8240 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

My long legs are accentuated ever the more by My red pumps. They're so shiny and gorgeous, I know how truly weak just the mere site of them makes you. Even worse, the weakening just increases as I have you worship me. I provide instructions to my loser slave toy, as how else will he know what to do? I have him sniff, and lick and kiss my bare toes, while on his hands and knees. Worship my sexy feet, fucking LOSER.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: foot worship.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 491.77 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 06, 2024 7:08 am
Caged For The Night POV

Starring: Lola Fae

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Caged For The Night POV
Size: 66.34 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:20, 1661 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Aren't you a lucky foot slave, getting to spend the night worshipping the young and gorgeous Lola Fae? Lola is generous enough to share her presence with you all night. You won't be sharing her bed or even her couch--a perverted footslut like you isn't worthy of any furniture. That's why you'll be stuck in this dog cage tonight, trapped and helpless, as Lola teases you with her soft, perfect feet pressed against the cold, metal bars. You can see Lola's lingerie peeking out from under her robe--you can even smell her scent--but this Goddess has strict rules for you: no touching her smooth, porcelain skin and no touching your own cock! If she has to get the chastity belt for you, you'll be in big trouble! On the other hand, if you're a very good boy, Lola Fae will open your cage in the morning, after she's gone for her morning run, and give you the special privilege of sniffing her dirty, sweaty gym socks.

Category: FOOT FETISH
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOT DOMINATION, POV FOOT WORSHIP, BAREFOOT, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING.
Keywords: lola fae.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 66.34 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 06, 2024 8:05 am
I Need a Massage

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_I Need a Massage
Size: 64.79 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:27, 1140 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps

You've been hired to give a private, full body massage to the slender and sexy Lola Fae.
Your hands feel so good on her thighs, calves, and ankles, but a leg massage isn't quite what she's looking for. Lola sits up from the massage table and instructs you to take her feet into your firm hands. She spreads her toes and wrinkles her perfect, tender soles as you run your fingers over each soft foot. Before you can resist, her toes have parted your lips and she demands that you suck on her small foot and lick her arches. Being the dirty footperv you are, Lola's foot against your tongue turns you on so much, and she immediately notices the hard bulge pressing out from below your trousers. If you're going to focus on her feet, you'll need to take care of that erection. quickly. Lola counts down from 10, in a hurry for you to cum and get back to your skilled foot massage. Be careful not to spill any of your thick, wet cum on her pretty feet, or else you'll need to wipe each of them clean. with your mouth!

Category: POV
Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, FEET JOI, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, BAREFOOT.
Keywords: lola fae, joi.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 64.79 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 06, 2024 9:04 am
Yoga for Sexual Enhancement

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Yoga for Sexual Enhancement
Size: 53.22 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:03, 1155 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps

Welcome to Yoga for Sexual Enhancement! Your lovely yoga instructor is the tiny Lola Fae, wearing hot, skin-tight leggings and a thin sports bra. Lola's exercises are guaranteed to help increase your sexual stamina. well, for MOST men. The second your small cock feels the grip of Lola's soft feet, you instantly spill your cum for her. You'll need to lick your own slick, sticky cum off of her bare feet before you can try again. Will you last a little longer this time when Lola fucks your cock with her sexy, wrinkled soles? She sees you're already twitching and dripping with pre-cum. Your instructor forces you to cum over and over, cleaning her dirty feet with your mouth every time before she's ready for you again. You'll need lots and lots of practice if you ever want the stamina to please her.

Related Categories: FOOTJOBS, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, FEET JOI, WORKOUT CLOTHES, SMALL PENIS ENCOURAGEMENT.
Keywords: footjobs.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 53.22 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 08, 2024 8:02 am
Letting The Girls Film, Part 4

Starring: Dava Foxx, Kate England

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MAS_Letting The Girls Film, Part 4
Size: 397.76 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:35, 5631 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 159 Kbps, 48 Khz

The girls are just about done with this slave in the last part of this video series. And what better way to end his humiliation than by having him lick their dirty shoes clean before they discard this male.

Category Foot Worship
Related CategoriesN/A
Keywords Foot Worship

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 397.76 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 08, 2024 9:01 am
You Make A Good Mouth Pussy

Starring: Jessie Parker

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MAS_You Make A Good Mouth Pussy
Size: 185.4 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:03, 6217 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 157 Kbps, 48 Khz

Soft, warm and wet? Yeah, this slave's mouth does make a good mouth pussy. The way he sucks on her toes and wraps his mouth around them makes Jessie feel comfortable, so she can chill on the bed in a half snooze while her mouth pussy works on her toes.

Category Foot Worship
Related CategoriesN/A
Keywords Foot Worship

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 185.4 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 10, 2024 10:55 am
Bullied At School

Starring: Goddess Harley,Goddess Chanel

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: AMG_Bullied At School
Size: 1.14 GB
Video: avc1, 00:13:18, 12014 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps

We are the school girls eating cheez-its and soda at outdoor lunch table, which is where the Hot girls sit. When the principal comes up and tries to talk to us about bullying. We laugh and ask about bulling and want a demonstration so we grab the Gardner and spit and slap him around. They eventually we start making the principal worship our feet and lick our shoes clean. We know we are hot so we can totally get away with doing anything we want- so we think its funny that the principal even dared to try to talk to us about it!

Eventually we even explain this to the principal as he cowers at our feet. ("Like, we are HOT! Don't you get it? We are SUPPOSED to bully inferior people as much as we want to put them in their place- and they will LET us because they KNOW their place is beneath hot girls like us! It is the way it is SUPPOSED to be! Like, DUH!")

Goddess Harley and Goddess Chanel

Category: SPITTING
Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP, SHOE FETISH, SCHOOL UNIFORM, FOOT FETISH, SPITTING.
Keywords: goddess harley, goddess chanel.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.14 GB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 12, 2024 12:51 pm
I Love My Feet Pampered

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_I Love My Feet Pampered
Size: 52.93 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:40, 1230 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps

Little Lola Fae loves to have her feet pampered at the end of the day. You've been such a good slave today and she loves the way you clean them for her so much that Lola releases you from your cage and removes her sexy heels as you kneel on the floor before her. She commands you to lick from the base of her heel to the tip of her toes, sucking on each toe and covering her whole foot with your warm, wet mouth. Loving the taste of Lola's dirty feet, you'll take as much of her foot into your mouth as you can handle, feeling her toes deep in your throat. She wants her small soles dripping with your drool by the time she's done with you and returns you to happy captivity.

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT WORSHIP, FEMDOM POV, POV FOOT WORSHIP.
Keywords: femdom, pov, lola fae.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 52.93 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 12, 2024 1:47 pm
Don't Date My Friends

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Don't Date My Friends
Format: mov
Size: 565.41 MB
Video: avc1, 00:15:31, 5000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Lola Fae's young boyfriend pleads with her to let him go out for a date tonight with her hot friend, Ashley. She's kept him locked up tight for the past two weeks. he can't fuck any of her friends as long as she keeps his cock in a chastity cage! Lola forces him to strip and lay prone on the floor beneath her, sucking and nibbling her heels as she rubs her dirty feet across his face while he begs for his freedom. Lola shuts him up by stuffing both feet as far as she can into his mouth, and his engorged cock swells painfully against the tight metal bars of his cage. His foot worship has earned him the right to be unlocked, but Lola doesn't want to share. He can go on his date, but first, she wants his cum all to herself. She tortures his sore, helpless cock and balls with her perfect, petite feet, stroking his raw tip between her two tender arches in a **** footjob. Lola doesn't care if she ruins his date--if he wants to leave, he needs to give every last drop to his Goddess and then lick her feet squeaky clean.

Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP, FEMDOM, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: barefoot, lola fae.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 565.41 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 14, 2024 1:51 pm
Everyday You Lick My Feet

Starring: Belle Noire

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MAS_Everyday You Lick My Feet
Size: 213.7 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:18, 6769 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 157 Kbps, 48 Khz

Everyday this slave greets gorgeous Belle Noire at the door when she arrives home, and everyday he gets the honor of adoring her feet. That's a position many men crave to be in, which is why he always works tirelessly to make sure her feet are always tended to.

Category Foot Worship
Related CategoriesN/A
Keywords Foot Worship

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 213.7 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 16, 2024 8:09 am
ADDICTED TO MY FEET FUCKING - MOMMIES BEST FRIEND DEAUXMA

Starring: Deauxma

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: TVG_ADDICTED TO MY FEET FUCKING - MOMMIES BEST FRIEND DEAUXMA
Size: 194.83 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:29, 2000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

YOUR STEP-MOMMIE SENT YOU OVER FOR FOOT AND COCK TRAINING BY HER BEST FRIEND DEAUXMA.

She's going to teach your face and your cock to be Under a Womans Feet and Love It. Deauxma makes you lay at her feet while she rubs her high heels through your pants until you dick is sticking up. She makes you worship her feet and fuck her toes with your tongue. "Your cock will never cum for anybody else but Step-Mommie and ME. Use that tongue like a cock between My toes and don't stop until I tell you too. Worship those toes cause your cock is Always going to be Under a Womans Feet.

When you go home you'll have to ask your Step-Mommie if you can Worship Her Feet." Step-Mommie and Deauxma go out all the time and fuck big dicks, and all you get is clean-up duty. She takes you cock and puts it inside her stockings and makes you Fuck Her Feet.

"ALL YOUR CUM BELONGS TO STEP-MOMMIE AND ME. WE CONTROL YOUR COCK, IT'S ALL OURS, IT NEVER WAS YOURS. Your going to get addicted to the smell of dirty feet, My dirty feet and Mommies dirty feet." - HOT MILF DEAUXMA - EXTREMELY HOT CLIP

Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: milf, small penis humiliation, foot worship, foot domination.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 194.83 MB<<<