screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Wife Enforces Honey Do List
Format: mp4
Size: 50.35 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:02, 1063 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 96 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Brianna is fed up with her husbandΓÇÖs lack of help around the house. Since he failed to do the laundry, she had to wear dirty socks to work! When he teases her about her smelly feet, she decides to make sure he gets a big whiff of her stinky socks. She pushes him onto his back, sits on his chest, and smothers his face with her stinky feet, rubbing her smelly, sweaty, socks all over his nose. She pushes her dirty, sweaty, socked foot into his mouth and makes him taste her smelly toes, making him worship her stinky soles against his will. She is going to dominate him and make him her foot slave until he agrees to do the laundry!

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 01, 2023 7:07 am
Appliance Repair Guy Pervert

Starring: Goddess Stevie

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Appliance Repair Guy Pervert
Size: 94.42 MB
Video: avc1, 00:13:33, 871 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 96 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Stevie catches the appliance repair guy sniffing and licking the bottom of her shoes, and she is not amused. Figuring that he has a foot fetish, she immediately demands that he open up his uniform so she can see if his cock is hard from smelling her flip flops. When she sees that itΓÇÖs getting hard, she humiliates him by tapping her bare foot against his cock before making him lay on the floor. She teasingly dangles her shoe in front of his face before shoving it in his mouth as she rubs her soles along his cock. She spreads her toes and slides his shaft between them, giving him a footjob and making suck on her feet to fully worship them.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Mar 01, 2023 8:07 am
Little Boy With Baby Penis, Part 1

Starring: Nikki Next

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MAS_Little Boy With Baby Penis, Part 1
Size: 228.81 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:42, 5443 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 158 Kbps, 48 Khz

With this slave having such a small penis, Goddess Nikki prefers to keep it locked up as often as possible. Its not like it can serve much purpose anyways. That doesnt stop the slave from begging to have his chastity released so he can enjoy a rare climax. Its not like this is something new to her, she is used to having grown men grovel at her feet. But she will further degrade this slave by laughing at his small penis, slapping him, spitting in his face and humiliating him even more before she decides if she will release him from chastity or leave his cock locked away for an additional week.

Category: HUMILIATION
Related Categories: HUMILIATION

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Mar 01, 2023 9:14 am
Little Boy With Baby Penis, Part 2

Starring: Nikki Next

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MAS_Little Boy With Baby Penis, Part 2
Size: 311 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:20, 6684 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

No, Goddess Nikki has no intention of releasing this slaves cock from its chastity prison. She just wanted to give him a fleeting hope of freedom so she can watch him beg like a pathetic man, purely for her amusement. Instead in her never ending kindness she will keep his cocked locked up for another week but let him lie on the floor like a worm and worship her beautiful goddess feet. Thats worth another week in chastity isnt it?

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Mar 01, 2023 3:50 pm
Barefoot Cock Squeeze On The Trample Board

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Barefoot Cock Squeeze On The Trample Board
Size: 481.96 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:27, 6909 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

I have a new toy! I love to play with this new trample board, and I love to take advantage of eyemblacksheep's foot fetish to be super mean! Must be so confusing to have my beautiful bare feet dancing around on his cock and then have to deal with all 17 stone of my weight standing on it! I also get to play around with some of my other CBT kit, including crops and clothes pegs because his cock is just right there, in prime position to be bullied!

Barefoot-Soles Fetish, CBT Fantasy
Bare Feet, Barefoot, BBW BDSM, BDSM, British Femdom, CBT Fantasy, Cock Trample, FemDom, Trample Table Fetish, Trampled Fantasy,

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Mar 02, 2023 2:37 pm
Stinky Socks and Feet

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CSFEM_Stinky Socks and Feet
Format: wmv
Size: 96.78 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:04:24, 2992 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: 161, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Stinky Socks and Feet
Princess Ami shoves her stinky socks into her foot bitch's face. She orders him to sniff them deeply and feel their moistness as she pushes them hard against his face. She teases him with her stinky socks and eventually removes them so she can shove them in his mouth. Then she pushes her stinky bare feet into his face to give him a real treat.

His mouth is full of her nasty socks as she pushes her sexy feet hard against his face. Sock sniffing fetishists will love the action in this video.

Mistress:
Ami, Princess

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION , FOOT FETISH , FOOT GAGGING , FOOT SLAVE TRAINING , SHOE FETISH
Keywords: princess ami , shoe fucking , office , wrinklage , stinky feet , toe jam , black , soles , bare soles , pov , high heels , stockings , pantyhose , nylons , facebusting

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Mar 03, 2023 2:34 pm
Working Late

Starring: Goddess Jessica

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Working Late
Size: 209.44 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:51, 4201 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

You've only been working for Jessica a couple months and you've never had to work late before, but today she asks you to report to her office after everyone else has gone home. You think that you might be in trouble or maybe even getting fired. When you arrive back in her office she is sitting on her desk and tells you to remove your pants. You're confused but she is your boss and she doesn't look like she's joking. She then removes her shoes and tells you that she has been wondering what your cock looked like since the day you started as she starts rubbing your cock with her feet. It doesn't take long before you're very hard and she's stroking your cock with her soft soles.

Category: FOOTJOBS
Related Categories: FOOTJOBS, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH, FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOT WORSHIP.
Keywords: jessica rayne, goddess jessica.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 209.44 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Mar 03, 2023 3:40 pm
Storage Closet Sabotage

Starring: Goddess Jamie Valentine

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Storage Closet Sabotage
Size: 548.38 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:57, 8224 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 319 Kbps, 44 Khz

Jamie called the IT dept because her computer wouldn't boot up when she got to the office today. The technician they sent up said it would take about 15 to 20 minutes so she left her office for a few minutes. When she returned she found him sniffing her shoes. He was so engrossed in sniffing her shoes he didn't realize she had returned to her desk. She takes a photo of him sniffing her shoes and sends it to his phone. With the message, ΓÇ£Meet me in the storage closet in 10 minutes or everyone gets thisΓÇ¥.

When he arrives in the storage closet she makes him remove all his cloths. He said he will, if she promises not to share that photo with anyone. She rubs his cock with her feet and laughs because he gets so hard from feet. She continues to stroke him with her feet and taking more photos. She has an obsession with shoes and will not share these photos with anyone, if he buys her a new pair of heels every week.

Related Categories: FOOTJOBS, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH, FEMALE DOMINATION, BLACKMAIL FANTASY.
Keywords: jamie valentine, goddess jamie.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 548.38 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Mar 03, 2023 4:42 pm
New IT Service Contract

Starring: Goddess Brianna

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_New IT Service Contract
Size: 512.69 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:18, 8293 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Brianna hired someone to help her set up her wireless network at her home office. The technician that showed up was an attractive young Latin guy. She isn't going to allow him to set up the network and never come back. She makes sure that he will be serving him regularly.

Related Categories: FOOTJOBS, FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT FETISH.
Keywords: goddess brianna, mistress brianna.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 512.69 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Mar 03, 2023 5:49 pm
My Personal Doormat

Starring: Edyn Blair, Miranda

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MAS_My Personal Doormat
Size: 263.52 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:42, 7654 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Male doormats are convenient both as an automated way to clean feet and shoes when the girls head in, and as a way to humiliate them with that constant reminder of how far they have fallen in importance. Thats all this male is to Lady Edyn and Princess Miranda, nothing more than a foot and shoe cleaner.

Category: HUMILIATION
Related Categories: HUMILIATION

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Mar 04, 2023 11:13 am
Video Selfie Peon

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: AMG_Video Selfie Peon
Format: wmv
Size: 965.93 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:15:51, 7975 Kbps, 1440x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Video Selfie Peon

Look at me taking silent kissy face videos of myself for hot guys, while this peon worships mt feet. THAT's It! That's the video! What a dope, I'm letting the real men adore my gorgeous hair and face on video while he only gets to lick between my toes. This is 15 MINUTES of heaven for me...I get to look at how pretty I am on my phone and also degrade a slave at the same time. I just love myself! Sometimes I even let my camera phone slip and show the slave beneath me just to show everyone that I am above peons like this idiot. -Empress Jennifer

Girls:
Empress Jennifer

Category: FOOT HUMILIATION

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 965.93 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Mar 04, 2023 3:46 pm
Cum under Full Fashion Stockings!

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ANIKACBT_Cum under Full Fashion Stockings!
Size: 503.71 MB
Video: avc1, 00:16:41, 3958 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 253 Kbps, 44 Khz

Previously released.... Wearing 6' wedge sandals and full fashion stockings, Anika flattens and crush her slaves cock and balls. You can hear Anika degrade her slave asking him if he can take the pressure. She remove the wedges and continues to crush his genitals in her stocking feet... finally she rewards him by working his cock to climate under her silky stocking foot.

Category: TRAMPLING
Related Categories: CBT, CRUSH, PANTYHOSE FOOTJOBS, FOOT DOMINATION, BALLBUSTING.
Keywords: high heels, high heel trample, stocking trample, stocking cbt, high heel cockcrush, pantyhose trample, ball standing, standing on balls, ball marching, high heel cbt.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 503.71 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Mar 04, 2023 4:47 pm
The Art of True Cock & Ball Crushing!

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ANIKACBT_The Art of True Cock & Ball Crushing!
Size: 2.57 GB
Video: avc1, 00:17:21, 20944 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 253 Kbps, 44 Khz

Previously released and remastered.... Anika's sessions are a work of Cock and Ball crushing art.... she truly crushes whatever is beneath her feet. This tie she puts her slave through a painful session, as she crushes him with heelless wedges, stocking feet and then barefoot... but there's a twist. Once the slave loses his load after 14 min of full weight cbt, he figures the session is over. No... Anika continues to trample his cock and balls hard, for several minutes. His cock and balls are left visibly bruised and dis-coloured.

Category: CBT
Related Categories: TRAMPLING, BALLBUSTING, CRUSH, FOOT DOMINATION, HIGH HEELS.
Keywords: ball crushing, ball trample, stocking trample, jumping on balls, high heel cockcrush, pantyhose trample, ball standing, standing on balls, ball marching, walking on balls, high heel cbt, barefoot cockcrushing.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 2.57 GB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Mar 06, 2023 7:57 am
Best Friends HOT mom

Starring: Goddess Brianna

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Best Friends HOT mom
Size: 393.47 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:22, 8306 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

You've stopped by to visit your best friend but he isn't home. His HOT step-mother Brianna invites you in anyway. She is glad you've stopped by. She has noticed you looking at her over the years and now that you're grown up it's time she gets to look at you. She tells you to take off your cloths and to get on your knees before her. She has you remove her shoes and worship her feet while you stroke your cock. She tells you exactly how she likes to have you lick her feet and stroke your cock.

Category: MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION
Related Categories: MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, JOI, FOOT WORSHIP.
Keywords: goddess brianna, mistress brianna.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 393.47 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Mar 06, 2023 9:03 am
Teachers Tenure

Starring: Goddess Annabelle

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Teachers Tenure
Size: 504.84 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:50, 7927 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 48 Kbps, 44 Khz

Anabelle is a beautiful young teacher who dresses in low cut blouses and short skirts every day. The principal comes to her class room at the end of the day to discuss her wardrobe. She leans in and grabs his tie, her cleavage at eye level. She knows he will do anything she says and he can't resist her. She puts her feet up on his face and tells him to start kissing her feet. He can't tell her no, regardless how wrong it is. He tries to stop but she rubs his pants with her foot and she notices how hard his cock is inside. She unzips his pants and rubs his cock. He is completely unaware that she grabs her cell phone to take a photo. With this great photo of his cock between a woman's feet on the school grounds will definitely be interesting for the school board to see, unless he pushes her through for tenure and forgets all about her wardrobe being inappropriate.

Category: FOOT FETISH
Related Categories: FOOT FETISH, FOOTJOBS, FOOT DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOT WORSHIP.
Keywords: anabelle pync, goddess anabelle, goddess annabelle, blacmmail.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 504.84 MB<<<