screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_You Will Suffer Before You Cum
Format: mp4
Size: 374.11 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:23, 6871 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Berry really wants to take her pet to the next level... So to do that she needs to make him suffer a lot under her beautiful size 10's. She gets a good song, and starts in on him. She stomps relentlessly on his head and shaft and takes a few jumps on his twig and berries before she starts to ease off and gets him close to cumming. But her favorite thing is when he is about to blow his load she starts jumping full weight all over smashing whatever she lands on...

Category: TRAMPLING
Related Categories: CBT , BALLBUSTING , BALL STOMPING , FOOT DOMINATION , FOOT FETISH
Keywords: cock trample , ball trample , ball smash , ball stepping , jumping , cock crush , cbt trample , trampling , ball squishing , barefoot , ball smashing , stepping , berry shortcake , squishing , testicle stepping

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 24, 2023 3:32 pm
Degrading Sock-Boy

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: AMG_Degrading Sock-Boy
Size: 612.48 MB
Video: avc1, 00:22:28, 3673 Kbps, 1440x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 127 Kbps, 48 Khz

Degrading Sock-Boy

So some loser actually contacted me through this site and wanted to buy my old, sweaty, used socks! LOL I couldn't believe it! So I made him pay me just to bow naked before me as I sat upon the Mean Girls throne. After some groveling and more tribute cash, I let him take my socks off my royal feet and stick those socks in his mouth while I describe in detail where I have been in those used socks, haha!
Oh, and since he likes those socks so much I make him start making out with the one in his left hand. Haha. What a faggot! haha! Then I make him suck that sock like a dick for my amusement! Keep going...Smelly Sock Sucking Faggot Loser.
Then for the grand finale, I tell him he gets to actually fuck one of socks! I wonder how does that feel? To be such a low life pervert that you actually PAY me just to kneel at my feet and BEG to fuck my used SOCK? (Oh, and afterward I make him CLEAN my sock with his MOUTH after he shoots his "worship puddle" into it! Haha!!! OMG slaves will do anything I say...I love it!)

Girls:
Princess Cindi

Category: FOOTJOBS
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: ball abuse, cbt, female domination, socks, bondage.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 612.48 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 24, 2023 5:37 pm
Green Sushi Tights CBT! (Ball Cam)

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ANIKACBT_Green Sushi Tights CBT! (Ball Cam)
Size: 637.84 MB
Video: avc1, 00:14:27, 6000 Kbps, 1280x720, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 160 Kbps, 48 Khz

Anika received a pair of sushi stockings that went great with her green pumps, So, what better to do, then destroy some balls with them. She put her heels into the stupid slaves ball sack, leaving tiny holes, then in her stocking feet, she presses his balls flat as can be. Eventually, Anika makes him cum under her soft smelly bare feet.

Category: CRUSH
Related Categories: TRAMPLING, BAREFOOT, BALL STOMPING, BALL FETISH, BALLBUSTING.
Keywords: trampling.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 637.84 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 26, 2023 12:30 pm
Sisters Perverted Husband

Starring: Goddess Daisy

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Sisters Perverted Husband
Format: wmv
Size: 304.08 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:08:11, 5000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: 162, 345 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Daisy is about to take a relaxing bath after a workout at the gym, but before she can she catches her perverted brother-in-law sniffing her dirty, sweaty socks and she is not amused. She knocks him onto the bathroom floor and humiliates him by telling him how much of a pervert he is and by smothering his face with her smelly bare feet. She threatens to tell her sister, his wife, about his perverted ways, but when he begs her not to she decides on another form of punishment: foot worship. Not only does she make him lick her soles clean and suck her toes, but she also demands that he pay off all of her bills and buy her what she wants.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 26, 2023 1:29 pm
Girlfriends Rich Father Blackmailed

Starring: Goddess Annabelle

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Girlfriends Rich Father Blackmailed
Size: 80.29 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:03, 913 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 96 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Annabelle finds out her friendΓÇÖs rich dad is having an affair, and that he has a foot fetish. After her boyfriend lost his job, she sees this information as a prime opportunity to regain some extra spending money by blackmailing her girlfriendΓÇÖs daddy. She starts off with seducing him by showing off her sexy nude stiletto pumps and rubbing them over his cock. She allows him to worship her feet by kissing, licking, and sucking on her toes, then gives him an amazing footjob. She hugs his cock in between her wrinkly arches, foot milking him until he cums all over her gorgeous feet. But if he wants her to keep quiet, he has to give her all the money she wants!

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 26, 2023 2:37 pm
You May Clean Them Now

Starring: Matilda Bow

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MAS_You May Clean Them Now
Size: 233.21 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:47, 6635 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 158 Kbps, 48 Khz

Its amazing how much filth bare female feet can pick up as they walk around over the course of the day. Fortunately for Goddess Matilda she doesnt have to concern herself with such things anymore. She owns numerous males, males who excel at performing mundane tasks such as licking her dirty feet clean, when granted permission to do so of course.

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 26, 2023 3:42 pm
Dance Bitch!

Starring: Leya Falcon

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MAS_Dance Bitch!
Size: 327.19 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:07, 8743 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 158 Kbps, 48 Khz

Sure, slavery, toil, service and financial benefit are some of the perks to owning men. But sometimes the girls just want to be entertained by having the men humiliate themselves. Thats a form of entertainment Leya frequently enjoys from her slaves, like having them dance like fools on a stripper pole purely for her amusement while she laughs and ridicules.

Category: HUMILIATION
Related Categories: HUMILIATION

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 27, 2023 4:52 am
Tip Toe From Tip To Testes

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Tip Toe From Tip To Testes
Size: 221.11 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:23, 6838 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps

Berry wanted to challenge herself, she tries to stay on her tip toes this entire clip! She found out that it is much harder than it sounds as it puts a lot of stress on her feet... But her pet found that it is very painful as well with all of her sexy weight focused right on the balls of her feet. It may be a shorter clip, but it shows off Berry's gorgeous soles, arches, and heels the entire time.

Related Categories: FOOT FETISH , FOOT DOMINATION , CBT , BALLBUSTING , BALL STOMPING
Keywords: cock trample , ball trample , ball smash , ball stepping , full weight , cock crush , cbt trample , trampling , ball squishing , barefoot , ball smashing , stepping , berry shortcake , squishing , testicle stepping

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 27, 2023 5:56 am
Pressed Under Pink Toes

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Pressed Under Pink Toes
Size: 496.64 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:45, 6902 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps

Berry wanted to take it a bit easier on her pet, but still wanted it to hurt a bit. So she's barefoot in this clip and presses, steps, and squishes his twig and berries over and over again from every angle she can. She gets each ball under her toes, her arches, and even her heels as she treads from top to bottom on his manhood.

Related Categories: BAREFOOT , BALLBUSTING , FOOT DOMINATION , FOOT FETISH , FEMALE DOMINATION
Keywords: cock trample , ball trample , ball smash , ball stepping , full weight , cock crush , cbt trample , trampling , ball squishing , barefoot , ball smashing , stepping , berry shortcake , squishing , testicle stepping

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 27, 2023 7:04 am
Dirtier Feet

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Dirtier Feet
Size: 414.35 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:11, 6857 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps

The next in our "Dirty Feet" series of videos. As the title suggests, in this one Berry gets even more dirt on her feet after traipsing through our outside dirt area. This is where things start getting messy, and painful... As her feet sweat a little bit, and as the dirt starts to coat things, it also becomes gritty and starts to grind into the soft flesh of her pets twig and berries. Berry doesn't care though, she's having fun, and that's all that matters, right?

Related Categories: CBT , DIRTY FEET , FOOT DOMINATION , FOOT FETISH , FEMALE DOMINATION
Keywords: ball trample , cock trample , cbt trample , trample , ball stomping , balls squish , cock crush , balls underfoot , ball smashing , ball squishing , cock stomping , cockblock , berry shortcake , smashing

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 27, 2023 1:27 pm
Flower Power Flattening CBT!

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ANIKACBT_Flower Power Flattening CBT!
Size: 671.49 MB
Video: avc1, 00:15:12, 6000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 160 Kbps, 48 Khz

Anika is wearing a very sexy pair of wedges with a flower print. These are one of her favourite pairs of shoes... The sexy mistress walks all over her slaves cock and balls in her shoes, flattening them on the table. The clip is shot in to angles, showing slave POV as Anika stands on his genitals. Anika removes her shoes and begin to toy with her slaves... her focus is flattening him as much as she can. She finally allows the slaves to cum as she marches on his cock.

Related Categories: CRUSH, BALLBUSTING POV, CBT, FOOT DOMINATION, BALLBUSTING.
Keywords: ball trample, ball jumping, ball crush, cockcrush, footjobs, trampling footjob, ball standing, standing on balls, ball marching.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 671.49 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 28, 2023 12:04 pm
You Are My Stepping Stone

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: DOMINAPLANET_You Are My Stepping Stone
Size: 286.12 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:14, 4683 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 163 Kbps, 48 Khz

Miss Ravyn Alexa is putting one of Her foot slaves through his paces in his current assignment as a human dorrmat dirty shoe and boot cleaner. He has already cleaned the entirety of Her voluminous shoe collection with his tongue. Now, She wants to use him as a human pedestal, to trample him, but can barely stand to look at his face, so She's decided to only use his face for this purpose.

Miss Ravyn approaches the pig who is prone on his back, chained and awaiting orders, wearing towering red patent platform thigh-high boots, along with a red leather police cap. She informs him that his only purpose is as a doormat and a foot stool. She decides that Her boots are too nice for a pig like him, so She removes them, telling him:

"Let's use you like the doormat you are. Get ready, piggy."

She puts one foot on his face and, holding firmly to his leash, hoists Her other foot onto his face, standing on his face with Her full weight. The slave groans as his face flattens slightly, taking Her weight. She mocks him asking him how the view is from down there and how much his looks have improved since She puts both feet over his face:

"Wow, my feet have really improved your looks, pig. You've gone from a 2 to a 10! I bet to you, the world - and everything else is flat."

She lets Herself off his face as he sighs in relief, only to have him turn his head the other way, so She can stand on the other side of his head:

"You know what they say, pig. Turn the other cheek!"

She hoists Herself back up onto his face, holding on to Her ankles to stop Her from slipping and perhaps breaking his nose or crushing his jaw. She continues exploring all the different ways She can stand on his pathetic, ever-flattening face. Forward, backward, on each side, She makes full use of the pigs head.

Finally satisfied, She waltzes off, informing the pig he has a surprise awaiting him to come.

Category: FOOT DOMINATION
Related Categories: TRAMPLING, FACESTANDING, BAREFOOT, FOOT SMOTHER, EBONY FOOT FETISH.
Keywords: trampling, foot domination, barefoot, foot smother, ebony foot fetish, face standing, facestanding, foot smothering, boot domination, foot smelling, foot worship, foot slave, human doormat, human foot stool.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 286.12 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 28, 2023 1:14 pm
Enslaved By My Teenage Feet

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: DOMINAPLANET_Enslaved By My Teenage Feet
Size: 470.26 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:22, 5165 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 140 Kbps, 48 Khz

Mistress Destiny is an 18 year-old Dominatrix, and is used to not being taken very seriously as a Domme, due to Her tender age. What those slaves donΓÇÖt realize is that She was raised in a Female Supremacist household and had full control of the men in Her family by age 12 and was regularly punishing them to assist Her Dominant Step-Mother. She has a new slave that has already experienced smothering under Her gorgeous round ass and pussy, being thoroughly dominated and controlled by the young Goddess.

However, he seems to have assumed that serving Her gorgeous pedicured young feet would be a walk in the park; he assumed that he could just relax and maybe suck and massage Her toes for a few minutes. Instead, She has him splayed on his back, in bondage and sensory deprivation. She is determined to make the worthless slave respect and fear Her precious tootsies.
She starts off by making the slave lick the length of each of Her feet, up and down like an ice cream cone. She moves on to toe sucking, having him dig in between. She holds his head with one foot while dominating him with the other one. Holding him down by the top of his head, his chin or even stepping full on his neck, causing him to choke and wheeze before She lets up enough.
She brutally controls his head while then shoving Her other foot, toes pointed, straight down his slave throat. He tries to squirm away from Her cruel feet, but She pins his head down with all of Her weight and just shoves Her foot farther down the slaveΓÇÖs throat, disorienting him and causing him to gasp and wheeze for air.

She just keeps turning up the intensity and the slave is starting to show signs of ; mewling and begging sometimes for Her to ΓÇ£slow downΓÇ¥ but Goddess Destiny is quietly ruthless. She ignores his pleas completely and puts both feet into the slaveΓÇÖs mouth, stretching his lips grotesquely out as he struggles to get 10 toes into his mouth. The slave is looking worse for wear now, and so Goddess Destiny decides to end it. She pinches the slaveΓÇÖs nose with one foo while sealing his mouth with the other. After an initial struggle and pleading, the slave finally lays quiet under his 18 year-old OwnerΓÇÖs feet; broken.

Category: FOOT GAGGING
Related Categories: 18 & 19 YRS OLD, EBONY FOOT FETISH, FOOT SMOTHER, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION.
Keywords: foot domination, ebony femdom, foot slave training, 18 year old, foot gagging, throat foot fucking, foot humiliation, foot smothering, foo swallowing, toe jam eating, teenage feet, foot worship, foot licking, heel popping, foot slapping.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 470.26 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 28, 2023 5:30 pm
Stairway Footjob

Starring: Mistress Elizabeth

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: FEMINS_Stairway Footjob
Size: 266.43 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:36, 2981 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 224 Kbps, 44 Khz

Mistress Elizabeth sits on her dungeon's stairway, chilling out while wanking her slave with her delicious feet. In a rare moment of unselfishness, she changes her original plan of treating him to a long tease and denial exercise and lets the guy have a break and cum all over her sluttish stockings.

Category: FOOTJOBS
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , FEMDOM POV
Keywords: femdom , female domination , footjobs , mistress elizabeth , feet , barefeet , footjob , wank , wanking , cum , orgasm , humiliation , tease , lingerie , slave training

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 266.43 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Mar 01, 2023 4:57 am
Dirty Feet might help you last longer

Starring: Goddess Kimmy Lee

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Dirty Feet might help you last longer
Size: 60.26 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:37, 1396 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 96 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Kimmy Lee knows you are just dying to release your disgusting male filth all over her sexy feet, but sheΓÇÖs not impressed with how fast you cum. To help you hold out a little longer than usual, she made sure her toes and soles are covered in dirt. Making you worship her smelly, dirty feet may not only make it a little harder for you to cum so quickly, but it will also humiliate you, much to your gorgeous goddessΓÇÖs liking. She is going to make you stick your tongue out and lick her filthy feet completely clean, worshiping her feet to a whole new level. Follow her jerk off instructions and sheΓÇÖll let you cum all over her dirty feet!

Download: