Author
blackoysterrrs
Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Nov 14, 2019 12:41 am
Bettie Bondage, Juliette March, Domina Helena - 2016 year

screenshot
Description: Oh you're in for it now. Bettie Bondage, Juliette March, and Domina Helena are gonna use you with their big cocks. Bettie slides in first to loosen you up, then Helena. They talk dirty, knowing how excited having your ass stretched by beautiful goddesses makes you. Juliette has the biggest dick so she goes last, really gaping your hole

Info:
Runtime: 9 min 11 s
Date: 2016
Genre: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging, 180, Vive / Oculus, 1920p, 3D, VR, 60fps
Models: Bettie Bondage, Juliette March, Domina Helena

File Size: 557 MB
Format: MP4
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Quality: SD

Preview:
screenshot

download now:
Download from K2S
blackoysterrrs
Added: Nov 14, 2019 4:48 pm
Nicolette Love, Raquel Roper - Trained By A Domme Part 3: Teased by Pussy - 2017 year

screenshot
Description: Mistress Raquel is continuing to teach Nicolette's husband how to be a good submissive bitch. Part of the process of breaking him down includes showing him what is most important in his life, his wife's pussy, and also being shown that her pussy is something he may never have again if she wishes it. Nicolette teases him with her pussy with a dildo while Raquel also has some fun with that dildo. Nicolette moans with pleasure as Raquel shows him how a real man should be fucking his wife. It makes him so horny and the women decide to force him to jerk off and eat his own filth. They laugh at him and his new predicament.

Info:
Runtime: 6 min 50 s
Date: 2017
Genre: Cuckolding, Female Domination, femdom, Pussy Tease, Tease and Deny
Models: Nicolette Love, Raquel Roper

File Size: 596 MB

Preview:
screenshot

download now:
Download from K2S
blackoysterrrs
Added: Nov 15, 2019 5:22 pm
Sperm Destroyer

screenshot
Description: Nurse Daphne has a patient strapped down tight ready to undergo her anti-breeding program. Men that are admitted to her un-orthodox clinic have been deemed unworthy to bring anyone into this world. Their Wives, Girlfriends or Mistress's drop them off to Nurse Daphne to have every single one of their sperms completely destroyed. Using her full-proof technique of having the man's cock, balls and ass-hole filled electricity is exactly how she burns away the last of his manhood. Once they have been strapped down and filled with high powered electrical voltage for 24/hrs he will never be the same man again.

Info:
Runtime: 12 min 19 s
Genre: Femdom, Anal Play, Chastity, Stockings, Bondage, Electro Play, Dildo, Toys, Prostate Stimulation, Uniform
Models: Daphne Dare

File Size: 828 MB

Preview:
screenshot

download now:
Download from K2S
blackoysterrrs
Added: Nov 16, 2019 1:32 am
You dreaming about cocks. Bisexual encouragement therapy. You need to explore your BI self - 2018 year

screenshot
Description: Let's continue our therapy today. I know you are strong, confident man. You have all you ever wanted, great job, lot of money, nice house and wonderful wife and family. And still...there is something missing! Your satisfaction in your sexual life. And now I finally know...what is it. What are you missing so much! I know you are the MAN, you feel like alpha man and you don't even want to think of it...not talk about it. And this is the biggest problem! Like this you will be never, never happy in your life! I'm your therapist and I'm the best, that's why you come to me. So let me give you this advice. You must stop pushing your feelings and your fantasies away! There is nothing to be shy about! Every man has a homosexual feeling inside him. And you are not different! But because you feel responsible for your family and your wife...you've been hiding who you really are! That must stop now! I'm absolutely discreet but I want you to be happy...I want you to explore your fantasies! And I just know where to start with you! Your Bisexual encouragement will begin now! I know you need to bi **** a bit...to feel like you are not sure you ant to feel the dick...but you do! And you will follow all my orders now! Look what I do have for you...so beautiful big cock! So hard, so huge and swollen and it will be all yours! Explore your bisexual self! Come on...is so close to you..that amazing cock...you want it...you want to touch it! Feel his hardness in your hand! Touch it...hold it strongly in your manly hand!!! Good...stroke his big cock...feel the man in your hand. NO, you will not stop now! I want you to take of your cock and with other had jerking your cock! Do as I said! It's something you were dream of for so, so long and we just open that taboo gate!!! The gate of your bisexual fantasy! You need this...you need me to lead you through and I'm the only person, who love to open the men mind...to made him feel what he always wanted!!! YES now..continue...today therapy is just a beginning!

Info:
Runtime: 14 min 14 s
Date: 2018
Genre: sexual therapy, role play, **** bi, pov, big dick
Models: Kathia Nobili

File Size: 268 MB

Preview:
screenshot

download now:
Download from K2S
blackoysterrrs
Added: Nov 16, 2019 9:46 am
Ingrid''s First Experience - 2015 year

screenshot
Description: Linda has a lot of girlfriends. Every day she invites new girl to make fun of her slave. Today, she and her friend Ingrid will humiliate foot freak. Linda: Hi, this is Linda. This is my good friend with beautiful long legs. And today, as always we will humiliate one foot freak. Well, let's start. Ingrid makes slave lick all street dirt from soles of her sneakers. Of course she does not care about germs in slaves tongue. She just laughs and tells how pathetic and stupid this slave. Then slave shifts and sucks her well worn socks. Her feet really wet after walking in this sneakers. Ingrid makes him to lick her soles and she kicks his ugly face. In the end she presses his face by feet inside her sneakers.

Info:
Runtime: 8 min 32 s
Date: 2015
Genre: FemDom, Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, TOE, Humiliation, Mistress, Russian Girls, Slave
Models: Ingrid

File Size: 131 MB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280

Preview:
screenshot

download now:
Download from K2S
blackoysterrrs
Added: Nov 17, 2019 1:59 am
Goldie, Lyra Law

screenshot
Description: It is no surprise that men find Mistress Lyra and Miss Goldie completely irresistible to the point of not being able contain themselves. And since their slave's raging boner keeps getting in the way of his servitude they must fully drain his balls once a week to keep him in a mindless state of submission. Of course these two sadistic Mistresses won't make it easy and play a edging game of tease and denial while laughing at his pathetic cock ready to burst at every touch.

Info:
Runtime: 12 min 1 s
Genre: Blonde, Bondage, Handjobs, Milking, Ruined Orgasms

File Size: 113 MB
Resolution: 432 x 768

Preview:
screenshot

download now:
Download from K2S
blackoysterrrs
Added: Nov 18, 2019 6:35 pm
Goddess Gynarchy Slut for Cock - 2019 year

screenshot
Description: This collared slave of mine is just a girl for Goddess cock. He is always buying me bigger and bigger strap-on dildos to fuck his girlty ass with! This time I feel like fucking him with my big black 8 inch girthy cock until he moans like a little girl! Then he's going to suck it clean to thank me.

Info:
Runtime: 8 min 56 s
Date: 2019
Genre: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging
Models: Goddess Gynarchy

File Size: 287 MB

Preview:
screenshot

download now:
Download from K2S
blackoysterrrs
Added: Nov 19, 2019 11:01 am
Ela Darling, Val Dodds - 2016 year

screenshot
Description: Val is cleaning like a good girl while her owner Ela relaxes on the couch. But with a body like Val's there is just no way Ela can resist it. She has that pretty girl put the vacuum away and put her mouth to oral service.

Info:
Runtime: 5 min 10 s
Genre: LezDom, Pussy Licking

File Size: 103 MB

Preview:
screenshot

download now:
Download from K2S
blackoysterrrs
Added: Nov 19, 2019 7:03 pm
Smother Superior''s Divine Device - 2019 year

screenshot
Description: It's time to pray. Some sinner require more thorough methods of prayer to fully impress upon them the Divine Will that rules them. This particular sinner needs to be put in his place and made to stay there. It is only in the presence of the most pure and holy physical form that this worm can hope to become better.
Using her Holy Smother Harness to hold him in place, the sinner is brought to pray for himself and his lost actions.
Smother Superior has a special prayer for this hopeless soul to read. A special mantra that he must recite with what little breath he can muster. He must recite this until she is satisfied, until she is ready to take a break. Unfortunately for this sinner, this break will not include him.

Info:
Runtime: 5 min 42 s
Date: 2019
Genre: Ass Worship, Smothering
Models: Goddess Nyx

File Size: 391 MB
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840

Preview:
screenshot

download now:
Download from K2S
blackoysterrrs
Added: Nov 20, 2019 11:31 am
Good Boy Reward

screenshot
Description: Mistress Jill Kassidy loves when you are being such a good boy that it makes her proud to call you her property. She loves just how hard you work to please her every desire and thinks all good boys deserve a special reward in the end. Your 7-day chastity sentence is officially over as Mistress Jill starts to stroke your raging hard cock just the way you love. She knows all the right spots and all the right moves to really make you explode. Hope you enjoy this special reward slave as your cock is getting locked right back into chastity as soon as you cum. Just because you have been a good boy doesn't mean your cock is going to be set free. It's mine just like you! -xxo Jill Kassidy

Info:
Runtime: 11 min 58 s
Genre: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Stockings
Models: Jill Kassidy

File Size: 888 MB

Preview:
screenshot

download now:
Download from K2S
blackoysterrrs
Added: Nov 21, 2019 3:45 am
Ally Tate - 2016 year

screenshot
Description: Sex Goddess Ally Tate has a big date tonight with a huge cock and sadly for her slave it's not with him. Luckily Ally is a kind Mistress and allows her sissy cuck to let out all that tension while she is getting fucked by a real man. She can't help but be a cruel, sexy tease though and makes sure his milking is as frustrating and ruined as possible. He will have the taste of cum lingering in his mouth for the rest of the night so he is constantly reminded of his sissy cuckold status in life.

Info:
Runtime: 13 min 40 s
Genre: Femdom, Small Tits, Brunette, High Heels, Handjob, Milking
Models: Ally Tate

File Size: 864 MB

Preview:
screenshot

download now:
Download from K2S
blackoysterrrs
Added: Nov 21, 2019 7:52 pm
Dee Cameron - Travel Cuck **** to Eat Stud''s Condom - 2014 year

screenshot
Description: Cuckoldress Cameron always travels with at least one slave. Her cuck is on 24/7 standby in case she wants clean towels or extra lotion. Because she knows her cuck is extremely horny, she forces it to watch while she sucks a nice big cock. The poor cuck hates watching. The male whose cock she's sucking isn't even a fitness model, or an investment banker, or even a nicer guy. He's just lucky he isn't poor cucky. They fuck in front of the cuck for a long time, Cameron's moans filling the room. When they are finished, Cameron removes the condom from her stud's cock. She methodically squeezes all the semen into a little pool in the tip of the rubber. She tells the awaiting slave to open it's mouth. She squeezes the jizz onto the tongue and commands, "swallow." She stuffs the entire dirty condom in it's mouth and makes it go right back to work. More clean towels...

Info:
Runtime: 14 min 42 s
Date: 2014
Genre: Femdom, Cuckold, Cum Eating
Models: Cameron Dee

File Size: 662 MB

Preview:
screenshot

download now:
Download from K2S
blackoysterrrs
Added: Nov 22, 2019 12:10 pm
Mistress Iside Foot Gagging Shock - 2016 year

screenshot

Info:
Runtime: 7 min 31 s
Genre: Femdom, Lezdom, Foot Worship, Foot Gagging
Models: Mistress Iside

File Size: 350 MB

Preview:
screenshot

download now:
Download from K2S
blackoysterrrs
Added: Nov 23, 2019 4:27 am
Lexi Sindel, Summer Brielle-Filthy Boot Fucker - 2016 year

screenshot
Description: Goddess Lexi & Summer's slave has been getting too spoiled with his cock being rented out to so many hot and horny young Dommes as of late. His weekly rewarding handjobs are now taken away but watching him eat his own disgusting filth is just to hilarious to deprive the Goddesses of their entertainment. Lexi orders the slave to his knees and makes him fuck her leather boots while Summer teases the tip of his horny pre-cumming cock. In no time at all the two pump chump begs for permission to cum and is allowed to blow his creamy load all over Lexi's beautiful leather boots. The huge goopy mess gets force fed to the boot humping bitch as both Goddesses completely humiliate the slave as he swallows his first meal of the day.

Info:
Runtime: 6 min 53 s
Genre: Mistress,Female Domination,Femdom Handjob

File Size: 441 MB

Preview:
screenshot

download now:
Download from K2S
blackoysterrrs
Added: Nov 24, 2019 1:02 pm
Office Boy: Cherry Torn's New Stupid Beefy Boy Toy

screenshot
Description: Beef cake Draven Navarro eagerly arrives to interview for Cherry Torn's personal assistant. Draven hopes to make a good impression and starts listing his qualifications. Cherry sizes Draven up instantly. He's another stupid ass kissing, annoying man who's only good for one thing, her amusement. She makes Draven strip in front of her so she can get a good look at his body. She runs her hands along his toned chest and pinches his nipples hard. Draven moans as Cherry tells him she can see exactly why Todd down the hall recommended him. He's a hunk of eye candy, a slab of meat, too stupid for office work but perfect to use as a toy. Cherry tells Draven to get on his knees and kiss her shoes. Draven eagerly complies, running his tongue over her shiny black heels. He takes off her shoes upon command and worships her stocking clad feet. Cherry laughs as she stuff her feet in his mouth and makes Draven choke on them. Then she takes Draven over her knee and gives his perfect bubble butt a firm spanking. Draven squirms in her lap, kicking his feet, as Cherry lays into his ass. Next Draven is tied in rope bondage. Cherry crops his ass, thighs, and chest as Draven moans. Cherry knows what girls like Draven crave. She pushes her cock into his tight asshole and fucks him as Draven thanks her profusely. Once she's had her fill, she binds him in leather, puts a long zipper down his front, and rides his face. She cums hard and then decides it's time to test out his cock. She laughs as she slides onto it, watching as Draven struggles to keep still. Draven writhes beneath her as Cherry rides his cock to orgasm. He screams as Cherry rips the zipper off his tender skin. Draven begs to cum but Cherry isn't having it. Every time he gets close, she pulls away. Finally, she lets him blow his load and feeds it to him. She leaves him on the floor of her office as she goes back to work.

Info:
Runtime: 54 min 3 s
Genre: Femdom, Strap-on, Anal, Pegging, Hardcore, Facesitting, Pussy Licking, BDSM, Bondage, Handjob, Milking, Clothespins, Feet, Foot Licking, Stockings, Boot Licking, CumEating
Models: Draven Navarro, Cherry Torn

File Size: 592 MB
Resolution: 540 x 960

Preview:
screenshot

download now:
Download from K2S