Author
blackoysterrrs
Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Nov 03, 2019 8:26 pm
Tag Team Pussy Worship

screenshot
Description: Mistresses Alina and Gianna are feeling especially horny and have the perfect use for their chastised male playtoy. He is only kept for their pleasure to worship both of their perfect s while his cock remains permanently sealed shut in chastity. He is ordered to stick out his tongue while his sex-crazed Goddess fuck his face. They want nothing more than to see him lick up every last drop of their sweet, pussy juices like it was his last meal.

Info:
Runtime: 12 min 54 s
Genre: Femdom, FaceSitting, Pussy Licking, Pussy Worship, Stockings, Chastity
Models: Alina Lopez, Gianna Dior

File Size: 953 MB
Format: MP4
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Quality: SD

Preview:
screenshot

download now:
Download from K2S
blackoysterrrs
Added: Nov 04, 2019 4:42 am
Condom Treat For My Cuckie - 2017 year

screenshot
Description: You know your cock is inferior and can't please your hot wife. So you are so agreeable to letting me have a hot black guy as my boyfriend. I picked him up in the gym...He has the biggest , thickest cock....It is really what I need and you know it. You know your little maggot cock and g size balls will never satisfy me. So here s how the evening will go down. You are going to be quiet, kneeling down outside of our bedroom door, with your ear plastered against it, listening to me take his huge cock...stretching my pussy! I will come out in between orgasms and let you see his jizz running down my leg! And you know how big and horny he is. He can come multiple times and stay hard so on the last one, I'll save his load in the condom for you!!! Oh by the way, your hot wife is ovulating, so hopefully if I have his baby the small dick gene won't be passed on to another generation! LOL Enjoy!

Info:
Runtime: 10 min 15 s
Date: 2017
Genre: creampie, dirty talk, cuckolding, pov, cei, sph, femdom
Models: Rae Knight (Butt3rflyforU)

File Size: 159 MB

Preview:
screenshot

download now:
Download from K2S
blackoysterrrs
Added: Nov 04, 2019 12:42 pm
Alektra Blue

screenshot
Description: Mistress Alektra's slave has been crying for too long about wanting to feel what it's like to fuck a girl in the ass. Of course he is constantly denied his ass fucking fantasy as he is only worthy enough of licking and cleaning a beautiful woman's asshole...until today that is!! For his good behavior Mistress Alektra finally gives him a butthole to fuck except it's not exactly the type of hole he had in mind.

Info:
Runtime: 10 min 4 s
Genre: Handjobs, Milking

File Size: 94.9 MB
Resolution: 432 x 768

Preview:
screenshot

download now:
Download from K2S
blackoysterrrs
Added: Nov 04, 2019 8:58 pm
Cucks Mouth Used as Garbage Can for Bulls Condoms - 2017 year

screenshot
Description: The clip starts out with Cameron kissing her boyfriend while her cuck licks the bottoms of her shoes. Cameron explains to the cuck that they are going out tonight and will come back and fuck in front of him.. Her cuck is starting to get used to the new mask she makes him wear. Cameron just before leaving straps a dildo gag into the hole in his mask and locks it in place. Her cuck will have to say in the room with a dildo gag in his mouth. Cameron empties the cucks wallet of cash and head out for dinner. A few hours later they return. They basically ignore the cuck while they fuck. Her bull fucks Cameron and is pretty rough with her. She initially takes control and gives a blowjob to him before jumping on him and fuck him in cowgirl mode. He get arouse slapping her on ass, while he start to fuck her doggy and sideways, until he cums inside with condom. The cuck can do nothing but watch helplessly. He can't even speak with the dildo locked in his mouth. Cameron brings him to orgasm. She removes the condom from his cock and brings it over to her cuck. She unsnaps the dildo gag and pours the cum into his open mouth. She squeezes the condom until every drop goes into his cuck mouth. She then drops and stuffs the used condom into his mouth. She quickly snaps the dildo gag back into place. He will sleep on the floor at the foot of their bed with condoms in his mouth all night long. The only time he gets any break is for when she adds another. Real cuckolding no edits.

Info:
Runtime: 14 min 47 s
Genre: Femdom, Cuckold, Cum Eating
Models: Cameron Dee

File Size: 671 MB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280

Preview:
screenshot

download now:
Download from K2S
blackoysterrrs
Added: Nov 05, 2019 1:15 pm
Stella Liberty The Perfect Foot Slave - 2019 year

screenshot

Info:
Runtime: 10 min 30 s
Date: 2019
Genre: Femdom, Foot Worship, Spitting
Models: Stella Liberty, Alrik Angel

File Size: 342 MB

Preview:
screenshot

download now:
Download from K2S
blackoysterrrs
Added: Nov 06, 2019 1:40 pm
Harley Dean - Losers Lick Ass - 2014 year

screenshot

Info:
Runtime: 12 min 38 s
Date: 2014
Genre: Femdom, Anilingus, Ass Worship And Lick, Stockings, Interracial
Models: Harley Dean

File Size: 374 MB

Preview:
screenshot

download now:
Download from K2S
blackoysterrrs
Added: Nov 08, 2019 2:34 pm
Mistresses An Li and Hannah Hunt - Installed In Hannah's Ass - 2019 year

screenshot
Description: Mistresses An Li and Hannah Hunt have been smothering and trampling their slave all day long, but now that its getting late they have a fun surprise for the slave: The smother harness! Mistress An Li secures the slave's face into Mistress Hannah's big, sexy booty. With the slave's wrists cuffed to Hannah's waist and the harness straps tightened as much as possible the slave's face is fully installed into Hannah's ass with no possible way out! At first An Li and Hannah have fun with the slave, parading him around the room and eventually leading him over to the couch. An Li pushes the slave's face deeper into Hannah's magnificent ass before eventually leaving the slave to his fate, his face still installed tightly in Hannah's ass

Info:
Runtime: 6 min 43 s
Date: 2019
Genre: Smothering, Ass worship
Models: Mistresses An Li and Hannah Hunt.

File Size: 141 MB
Resolution: 480 x 854

Preview:
screenshot

download now:
Download from K2S
blackoysterrrs
Added: Nov 09, 2019 6:40 am
Officer Jane's Doormat

screenshot
Description: Pieces of scum will get treated just like scum under the strict laws of Officer Jane. She takes no lip from her prisoners especially when they deserve everything they get. They are nothing but a doormat for her to walk all over as she makes them clean the filth from the bottom of her boots. Freedom is a thing of the past for her bitch with his cock locked in chastity and arms and legs tightly restrained in steel. Officer Jane loves to make her bitches grovel on all fours like the pieces of scum they have become so they always know their place. All he can do is try to show his obedience to Officer Jane by polishing the bottoms of her boots with his tongue.

Info:
Runtime: 12 min 34 s
Genre: Femdom, Boot Worship, Boot Licking, Chastity, Uniform, BDSM
Models: Officer Jane

File Size: 912 MB

Preview:
screenshot

download now:
Download from K2S
blackoysterrrs
Added: Nov 09, 2019 2:55 pm
Kathia Nobili You small cock looser, are fateful to be humiliating by GODDESS like me!!! - 2017 year

screenshot
Description: I know I'm the woman you were always, always dreamed of!!! But come on...look at you and look at me! I'm completely out of your league!!!
But not that is the main thing...you know what I'm talk about! No...lower...lower!!! YES YOUR PENIS!!! You can only make me laugh with that little...tiny earthworm!!!

Info:
Runtime: 10 min 12 s
Genre: cuckolding, small penis humiliation, pov, femdom, humiliation
Models: Kathia Nobili

File Size: 549 MB

Preview:
screenshot

download now:
Download from K2S
blackoysterrrs
Added: Nov 10, 2019 11:10 pm
Alexa - Slave Ruined Multiple Times while in Virtual Reality Edging at the Salon - 2016 year

screenshot
Description: Clip reached number 1 overall on Clips4Sale! Introducing The Edging Salon! Luscious Lindsey drops off her slave for some brain re-wiring at the Edging Salon. Her slave will be in the hands of Teaser Divina Alexa today. Lindseys instructions are simple, reprogram his mind, edge him, ruin him, make him recycle it, and lock him back up in chastity. She will be going to brunch with her girlfriends while her chastity cuck is rinsed at the Salon. The chastity slave is strapped in, noise canceling headphones placed on his head, and Virtual Reality (VR) goggles over his eyes. The girls run a program that will begin to wash his brain. The slave has to watch the video and listen while he is edged by the teaser Divina Alexa. The program has subtle brain rewiring to remove self-esteem from the male. The girls plan to remove the contents of its brain and fill it back up with the stuff Lindsey wants. The video the slave watches in VR contains clips from: Amadahy, Luscious Lindsey, Divina Alexa, Goddess Amadahy, Mia, Empress Jennifer, and more. The fetishes are: findom, ass addict, face sitting, milking machine, POV handjob, and POV Femdom. The chastity slave is edged and **** to 3 ruined orgasms. The ejaculate is captured and then recycled by the chastity slave at the end. He is returned to a cage and will await pick up by his Princess and owner Luscious Lindsey later that afternoon or evening. Production NOTES: What you are watching is the edging session from the outside. The picture in picture is what the chastity slave was watching during the washing and rewiring of its brain. The sound is a mixture of both. There is music appropriate for brain re-wiring in the picture in picture video. It is meant to relax the male to help the rinsing, edging, and ruining. The viewer is encouraged to watch the picture in picture video to get an understanding of what happens at the Edging Salon. Or you can enjoy the suffering of the slave. It is basically 2 videos at once

Info:
Runtime: 20 min 57 s
Date: 2016
Genre: Mistress,Female Domination,Femdom Handjob,Ruined Orgasm

File Size: 763 MB
Resolution: 480 x 852

Preview:
screenshot

download now:
Download from K2S
blackoysterrrs
Added: Nov 11, 2019 11:34 pm
MISTRESS ISIDE MOUTH ****D - 2016 year

screenshot

Info:
Runtime: 8 min 43 s
Date: 2016
Genre: Femdom, Foot Worship, Foot Gagging
Models: Mistress Iside

File Size: 334 MB

Preview:
screenshot

download now:
Download from K2S
blackoysterrrs
Added: Nov 12, 2019 3:50 pm
Abella Danger - Weapon Of Ass Destruction - 2015 year

screenshot

Info:
Runtime: 8 min 52 s
Date: 2015
Genre: Femdom, Brutal Facesitting, Cunnilingus, Anilingus, Pussy And Ass Worship, Lick, Latina, Stockings, Vibrator
Models: Abella Danger

File Size: 293 MB

Preview:
screenshot

download now:
Download from K2S
blackoysterrrs
Added: Nov 13, 2019 12:02 am
Valentina Nappi - 2017 year

screenshot

Info:
Runtime: 10 min 42 s
Genre: Femdom, Big Tits, High Heels, Stockings, Latex, Chastity, Fleshlight
Models: Valentina Nappi

File Size: 867 MB

Preview:
screenshot

download now:
Download from K2S
blackoysterrrs
Added: Nov 13, 2019 8:16 am
COERCED INTO MAN WHORING FOR ELLIE - 2018 year

screenshot
Description: Your bank account is empty and you know you can't serve me without cash! I have an idea for a second job.
I know you can't quit me, so you'll have to make more sacrifices. You're going to become my little man girl and I even have
your first client here for practice! You're going to learn to take cum loads in your mouth like a little bi girl! Think you can handle it?
Well, you've got no choice. You're addicted to me, so you'll need to become addicted to cock.

Info:
Runtime: 8 min 31 s
Date: 2018
Genre: femdom, cei, cuckolfing, **** bi, pov
Models: Ellie Idol

File Size: 489 MB

Preview:
screenshot

download now: