Author
ivadzo
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 04, 2023 9:17 am
screenshot

Julie Tries To Keep Her Composure - Don't Laugh Challenge

Tough Julie (32-years-old, 5'10, size 9 shoe) is back!

She told me that her inability to control her laughter the 1st time she was tickled really annoyed her. You see, Julie is ultra competitive and a bit of a control freak, she didn't like that I made her laugh when she didn't want to.

Julie really thought she could control her laughter!

So, I offered her another chance to redeem herself and prove she was in control of her own emotions.

A 10 minute foot tickling challenge where Julie has to try and hold in her laughter, I would allow a little snicker or smile but that's it. The only catch is I get to tickle her for the full 10 minutes no matter how she reacts. Loser would buy dinner.

I told Julie to come dressed up ready to pay for my meal!

I test out all the tools on Julie's feet. I find that feathers between her toes and the electric flosser get the best results!

It's fun to watch Julie desperately try to control her emotions. She bites her lips, grips the armrest of the chair tight all in an effort to try and not laugh.

"I'm trying to keep it in!" She even says at one point.

If you enjoy seeing a tough, competitive woman really try and remain in control then this clips is for you!

Quote:
File name: tickling 5047 RandomSoleEncounters - Julie Tries To Keep Her Composure - Don t Laugh Challenge
File Size : 495 MB
Runtime : 11 min 14 s
Resolution : 1920x1080
Format video: MP4

Preview:
screenshot

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/39abb6cc8204f/tickling_5047_RandomSoleEncounters_-_Julie_Tries_To_Keep_Her_Composure_-_Don_t_Laugh_Challenge.mp4

ivadzo
Added: Apr 05, 2023 12:19 am
screenshot

Focus on Ama's Super Sensitive Armpits

Ama is one of the most ticklish people I've ever had the pleasure of tickle tormenting. A little while ago, Ama revealed that her most ticklish spot was her armpits. So today, I decided to use that information against her. I cuffed her wrists together using heavy duty restraints and secured them over her head and to the chair. I also cuffed her ankles to front the legs of the chair. With Ama comfortably bound to the heel chair, her armpits fully exposed, I decided to use my long fingernails to sadistically tickle her armpits for a while. Nowhere else, just her super sensitive armpits. Ama laughs hard and can do nothing but endure the ruthless tickling of her super tickling armpits!

Quote:
File name: tickling 5048 ScarlettSinnsTwistedFetishes - Focus on Ama s Super Sensitive Armpits
File Size : 352 MB
Runtime : 8 min 21 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/a0be1a1f4d7f2/tickling_5048_ScarlettSinnsTwistedFetishes_-_Focus_on_Ama_s_Super_Sensitive_Armpits.mp4

ivadzo
Added: Apr 05, 2023 9:17 am
screenshot

Ocelia's Licklish Feet Are As Sensitive As Her Upperbody

The beautiful Ocelia is now ready for a nice tickling session where she is tickled on her super sensitive feet, sides, underarms and neck.
The tickler uses feathers, fingers, tickle tools and his sadistic tongue on Ocelia's helpless foot up to drive her crazy then after a long foot punishment this is time to discover how ticklish her upperbody is.
Wow this girl is extra ticklish everywhere and it is a delight to have fun with her perfect little body.
Every touch on her soles, toes, underarms, neck, legs, hips or belly makes her explode immediately with a very sexy laughter who incitate to tickle her even more.
Ocelia is a gorgeous tickle toy!

Quote:
File name: tickling 5049 FrenchTickling - Ocelia s Licklish Feet Are As Sensitive As Her Upperbody
File Size : 674 MB
Runtime : 21 min 1 s
Resolution : 1280x720

Preview:
screenshot

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/ce7b335a0c490/tickling_5049_FrenchTickling_-_Ocelia_s_Licklish_Feet_Are_As_Sensitive_As_Her_Upperbody.mp4

ivadzo
Added: Apr 06, 2023 12:19 am
screenshot

Paige The Ticklish Cosplayer - First Time Tickle Torture!

Paige is a friend who is into all things nerdy. She especially loves cosplay, video games and manga. I've been helping her build a cosplay portfolio showing all of the different costumes she's created. In return she agreed to do a "quick" (her words) tickling shoot. Paige told me she is ticklish but doesn't like it at all.

The final costume of the day was Rey from Star Wars. I thought it would be fun to tickle her in that costume.

Paige is a complete newbie to tickle fetishes and was very curious about it. She was very nervous about doing this video and asked me a ton of questions as I was setting up. The clips starts off with a short interview to give you an idea of Paige's personality. She is very cute and soft spoken.

Paige is locked in stocks and her boots are removed, she wasn't wearing socks. Paige has extremely soft, shapely big size 10 feet! She told me that she almost never goes barefoot.

I use all of my tickle tools on Paige's tender feet. Paige tries her best to maintain her composure but can't help but to burst out into what would best be described as "giggle fits", she tries to hold in her laughter but can only do it for so long before it comes out in a burst of giggles. She seems almost embarrassed that she is laughing.

While Paige doesn't have an extremely over-the-top laugh or response to being tickled, I think she has an adorable laugh and very cute, playful reaction to being foot tickle .

Quote:
File name: tickling 5050 RandomSoleEncounters - Paige The Ticklish Cosplayer - First Time Tickle Torture
File Size : 452 MB
Runtime : 10 min 8 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/970c9c050f361/tickling_5050_RandomSoleEncounters_-_Paige_The_Ticklish_Cosplayer_-_First_Time_Tickle_Torture.mp4

ivadzo
Added: Apr 06, 2023 9:17 am
screenshot

Tickling feet of mummified Alevtina in foot arching device

Alevtina is wrapped in a black film and lies on a bench. Her bare feet are locked in a special device that was made especially for more effective foot tickling. It presses on toes and bends them backward, tightens skin on soles making them more sensitive to tickling.?
I start with a feather and then use an electric toothbrush and my hands. The babe squeals and laughs nicely, and jerks from intensive tickling. Alevtina is cute and sweet as always. Enjoy!

Quote:
File name: tickling 5051 RussianFetish - Tickling feet of mummified Alevtina in foot arching device
File Size : 221 MB
Runtime : 9 min 51 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/c69ad7731b8e8/tickling_5051_RussianFetish_-_Tickling_feet_of_mummified_Alevtina_in_foot_arching_device.mp4

ivadzo
Added: Apr 07, 2023 12:17 am
screenshot

Stefanias Tickling revenge on Carmen

Stefania knows that her girlfriend Carmen has been cheating on her with another lady. She tricks Carmen into thinking they're going to get kinky, and restrains her to the bed placing a blindfold over her eyes. But when Carmen is all strapped up, Stefania removes the blindfold and tells Carmen she knows about the other lady and it's time to get her revenge through tickling. The rest is history. Carmen laughs hysterically and also begs Stefania to stop but Stefania wants to give Carmen what she deserves!

Quote:
File name: tickling 5052 VickysFetishFun - Stefanias Tickling revenge on Carmen
File Size : 609 MB
Runtime : 8 min 25 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/0cd876e90ef72/tickling_5052_VickysFetishFun_-_Stefanias_Tickling_revenge_on_Carmen.mp4

ivadzo
Added: Apr 07, 2023 9:17 am
screenshot

Oh No Please Stop I Can't Stand It

If you love HYPER TICKLISH FEET you're at the right place!
Our new model Eloane didn't imagined that she were so sensitive and how tickling could drive her insane.
This 34 years old beauty said us during the interview (subtitled in english) that her feet were her most ticklish spot but was surprised by the level of tickling she got.
The tickle action begins slowly with fingers but when the tickler starts to use the hairbrushes or the gloves she becomes a fountain of hysterics laughter.
Eloane asks regulary how long it was going to last but the tickler is focused on her deathly ticklish soles and toes.
Her crazy laughter is just amazing and a pure tickler's temptation to never stop.
This new girl is YOUR absolute foot tickling fantasy.

Quote:
File name: tickling 5053 FrenchTickling - Oh No Please Stop I Can t Stand It
File Size : 673 MB
Runtime : 21 min 9 s
Resolution : 1280x720

Preview:
screenshot

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/64db9ebc99eba/tickling_5053_FrenchTickling_-_Oh_No_Please_Stop_I_Can_t_Stand_It.mp4

ivadzo
Added: Apr 08, 2023 12:22 am
screenshot

Shy Softball Players Spontaneous Sole Show & Tickle Test

Jen was rehabbing from a shoulder injury (she plays softball in college) at my workplace when she was introduced to me, she was interested in taping a testimonial for our website. Jen is 18-years-old, 5'4", and wears a size 7 shoe.

Jen's step-dad was with her which made me hesitant to ask her to model her feet. I didn't need a protective step-father over reacting at my job! While filming her testimonial, Jen's step-dad was very laid back and constantly cracking jokes. This made me a little more comfortable with asking but I still wasn't completely confident.

As we finished up, I decided to just ask but much more casually then I normally would, being careful to try and avoid the word "fetish". This approach worked because Jen agreed to model!

As you'll see in the clip, Jen is quite shy about showing off her feet. She starts off in her sneakers, then white socks, when I tell her to take her socks off she tells me; "I wasn't prepared for that....my toes look terrible."

One thing is for sure, Jen's soles are the complete opposite of terrible. She has nice soft, pale/pink soles. She hardly ever goes barefoot, even rests in socks!

I have Jen scrunch, spread and wiggle her toes which she finds to be funny. Her step-dad finds this entire foot modeling thing to be amusing as he inserts his one-liners here and there throughout the shoot.

I decide to use a new tool, a pinwheel, to test Jen's ticklishness. I didn't want to push my limits and use fingers with step-dad present. So, I use the pinwheel on Jen's soles and get some ticklish reactions....she says the word "TICKLE" quite a bit for those of you who like to hear the model say that.

Quote:
File name: tickling 5054 RandomSoleEncounters - Shy Softball Players Spontaneous Sole Show Tickle Test
File Size : 63.2 MB
Runtime : 3 min 27 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/7830510948418/tickling_5054_RandomSoleEncounters_-_Shy_Softball_Players_Spontaneous_Sole_Show_Tickle_Test.mp4

ivadzo
Added: Apr 08, 2023 9:17 am
screenshot

Tickles and Nibbles

Laying on the bed with super hot Sydney has gotten me in the mood to play with her bare feet. I remove her sexy heels to reveal her stunning beautifully shaped size 8 feet. What I like most about her feet is that they are crazy soft! I love feeling the soft skin of her soles under my fingers. They're sensitive too. So when I lightly and sensually drag my fingertips along the bottoms of her feet, I hear her giggle and that's music to my ears. Turns out, Sydney wanted to do the same thing to my feet. So she removes my own sexy shoes and she started to play with my small size 6 feet. I take care of my feet nightly, and they're always so nice and soft. It felt so good to feel Sydney's hands and fingernails all over my ticklish soles. The light tickling from her nails were really making me giggle. She would give my feet and toes little nibbles and licks, and the feeling of her warm breath on my feet was seriously turning me on. Sydney and I had such a good time playing with each other's bare feet like this

Quote:
File name: tickling 5055 ScarlettSinnsTwistedFetishes - Tickles and Nibbles
File Size : 530 MB
Runtime : 8 min 36 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/143a114a71775/tickling_5055_ScarlettSinnsTwistedFetishes_-_Tickles_and_Nibbles.mp4

ivadzo
Added: Apr 09, 2023 12:19 am
screenshot

Ama Rio Revenge Foot Tickle Tormented By Katy Faery

Katy Faery is ready for revenge as she has Ama Rio all tied up and her feet in pantyhose and in stocks, and asks Ama what size feet she has - and Ama tells her she has a size 9 foot. Katy tickles Ama's feet slowly, rubbing her nails all over the bottoms of Ama's soles. Katy grabs for various tickle tools, and tickles Ama's soles as she squirms on the table. Katy takes different feathers and tickles Ama in between her toes. She takes a claw next, and tickles Ama's heels as she screams! Katy rips off Ama's stockings, then pulls out some string to tie back Ama's toes so she can tickle her even more! Katy takes even more tickle toys, and mercilessly tickles Ama as she squirms and begs for Katy to stop. Katy tickles Ama until she's had her fill and Ama is exhausted!

Quote:
File name: tickling 5056 GinaryTickleAdventures - Ama Rio Revenge Foot Tickle Tormented By Katy Faery
File Size : 651 MB
Runtime : 11 min 11 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/13e27b52b9022/tickling_5056_GinaryTickleAdventures_-_Ama_Rio_Revenge_Foot_Tickle_Tormented_By_Katy_Faery.mp4

ivadzo
Added: Apr 09, 2023 9:19 am
screenshot

Claudia Hates being Tickled

Claudia's session ended with her tied to the examination table with outstretched arms, and the examination table tilted to keep track of every expression of suffering of Claudia, she almost does not laugh, but her suffering is intense because she hates tickling.

Quote:
File name: tickling 5057 Perverstage - Claudia Hates being Tickled
File Size : 295 MB
Runtime : 12 min 30 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/bdca3dd119e3b/tickling_5057_Perverstage_-_Claudia_Hates_being_Tickled.mp4

ivadzo
Added: Apr 10, 2023 12:19 am
screenshot

Agent Jae Tickle

Daphne has setup Agent Jae with a fake call to the station about a deal going on in an abandoned warehouse. When Jae shows up, Daphne makes quick work of her and KOs her. Jae wakes up to find herself arms tied overhead and blind folded. She is eventually stripped down as Daphne tickle her and Jae can do nothing to stop it!

Quote:
File name: tickling 5058 SeductiveStudios - Agent Jae Tickle
File Size : 698 MB
Runtime : 15 min 56 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/bd511114c2e66/tickling_5058_SeductiveStudios_-_Agent_Jae_Tickle.mp4

ivadzo
Added: Apr 10, 2023 9:21 am
screenshot

Jazmine Arched Back on the Tickling Bench

The tickling bench is useful for so many things, and this is another position that you're going to be seeing again. Jazmine is arched back on the tickling bench, leaving a lot of places on her upper body extremely vulnerable. Jazmine is tickled everywhere, even on the tops of her feet, but her upperbody was the focus for this scene. Having her arched back in this new position, I just had to tickle her belly and underarms, but her back was also tickled. The electric toothbrush was perfect for sneaking in some tickles on her back as she arched and tried to get away.

Quote:
File name: tickling 5059 TicklishGirls - Jazmine Arched Back on the Tickling Bench
File Size : 516 MB
Runtime : 25 min 17 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/3c7b1bef2e9ed/tickling_5059_TicklishGirls_-_Jazmine_Arched_Back_on_the_Tickling_Bench.mp4

ivadzo
Added: Apr 11, 2023 12:23 am
screenshot

Ama Rio Tickled By Tempo

Petite and busty brunette beauty Ama Rio is completely naked and strapped to the wall, as Tempo walks in and explains the night of laughs she's in for. He's going to find all of her ticklish spots, and starts with a feather. The feather doesn't seem to garner much of a reaction from Ama, so Tempo goes for his collection of tickle toys. Ama squirms and thrashes about from the tickle toys, but nothing beats good old fashioned bare hands as Tempo continues to tickle Ama as she laughs and screams.

Quote:
File name: tickling 5060 GinaryTickleAdventures - Ama Rio Tickled By Tempo
File Size : 649 MB
Runtime : 11 min 8 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/a2476518c779b/tickling_5060_GinaryTickleAdventures_-_Ama_Rio_Tickled_By_Tempo.mp4

ivadzo
Added: Apr 11, 2023 9:19 am
screenshot

Johanna and Gabrielle playing with their ticklish feet

For the first time, Johanna and Gabrielle together in a session, this time they decide to play with their feet trapped in the stock, the first to suffer the punishment is Gabrille who is more ticklish than Johanna, Johanna undoubtedly enjoys tickling a lot, so that this will be a perfect combination.

Quote:
File name: tickling 5061 Perverstage - Johanna and Gabrielle playing with their ticklish feet
File Size : 176 MB
Runtime : 8 min 2 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/c1866f0e005fb/tickling_5061_Perverstage_-_Johanna_and_Gabrielle_playing_with_their_ticklish_feet.mp4