Author
ivadzo
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 17, 2023 1:21 am
screenshot

Eloane Is Wrapped & Foot Tickled To Hysteria

Eloane's feet are as ticklish as they're beautiful so the Tickler decided to make a special session totally focused on this hyper sensitive spot.
He really needed to immobilize her with wrapping due to her explosive reactions especially with the hairbrushes and the blue gloves.
Eloane's soles and toes are so ticklish that she loses all control of herself when the action does not stop like here.
Her hysterical laugher is amazing and the guy is really decided to push her to insanity.
You will remember these ultra ticklish feet for a long period!

Quote:
File name: tickling 5010 FrenchTickling - Eloane Is Wrapped & Foot Tickled To Hysteria
File Size : 554 MB
Runtime : 17 min 9 s
Resolution : 1280x720
Format video: MP4

Preview:
screenshot

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/953965123ddbd/tickling_5010_FrenchTickling_-_Eloane_Is_Wrapped___Foot_Tickled_To_Hysteria.mp4

ivadzo
Added: Mar 17, 2023 10:19 am
screenshot

Last Laugh Sigel - Complete Series

Bijou: 24, 5'2", size 7.5
Chuck: 23

Quote:
File name: tickling 5011 TheLastLaugh - Last Laugh Sigel - Complete Series
File Size : 239 MB
Runtime : 22 min 12 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/1a4a5f40e23bb/tickling_5011_TheLastLaugh_-_Last_Laugh_Sigel_-_Complete_Series.mp4

ivadzo
Added: Mar 18, 2023 1:23 am
screenshot

The impossible challenge!

Alba and Eleonore have just come back jogging. They sit down on a bed and take off their sneakers. Their feet has sweat a lot and their socks are smelly and really dirty! They decide to play a game: one girl will be tied up, her mouth will be gagged with dirty socks and close with strong tape, then the other will start tickling her feet. If the girl will be able to resist without laughing, she will win the game! So they flip a coin and unfortunately Eleonore loses! Eleonore lies down on her stomach. Her hands are tied very tightly behind her back with a rope. Then her ankles are tied as tight as possible, there is no gap between the hands and feet. Now the Alba sits down on the bent legs of Eleonore and Eleonore's soles are directly in front of Alba's breasts; she starts tickling the soles, but Eleonore's socks stink too much, so Alba will takes them off and both socks are stuffed deep into Eleonore's mouth and duct tape is wrapped around her head She tries to resist, but the Alba is stronger. Now she takes a thin string and ties Eleonore's two big toes together so that she can't protect each other's feet anymore. Then she is tickled even harder. The SUB laughs and screams into her gag and the Alba enjoys challenging her. Alba uses duct tape to stick her sweaty socks over Eleonore's nose, from now on, every time she breathes through her nose, she has to pull the air through the smelly socks! Breathing becomes harder and tickling becomes even harder! Then a scarf is tied around Eleonore face so that breathing becomes even harder, the tickling keep going and more and more scarves are tied around Eleonore' face to cover it and make her breath even harder! At some point the feet will be tickled and Eleonore will show no reaction. Only at this moment Alba leaves Eleonore alone...

Quote:
File name: tickling 5012 TicklingAndLaughingExperiences - The impossible challenge
File Size : 1.09 GB
Runtime : 29 min 46 s
Resolution : 1920x1080

Preview:
screenshot

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/f07dc7fa61a12/tickling_5012_TicklingAndLaughingExperiences_-_The_impossible_challenge.mp4

ivadzo
Added: Mar 18, 2023 10:17 am
screenshot

Ruby Is Bedspread For An Intense Tickle Workout

Insanely ticklish Ruby Summers is back again and this time she is bedspread and tickled out of her mind! Ruby looks hot in a gym outfit with cute shorts and vest top over sheer tan nylons, leg warmers and running shoes. Spread-eagle on the bed, Ruby's hot body and feet are in for an extreme tickle session as her upperbody and thighs are tickled first before the shoes come and her nylon feet tickled. This was Ruby's first tickle session for a while and she is unbearably ticklish! She screams like crazy as her feet are tickled and after a few minutes, the gag has to be introduced. Ruby's hysterical screams are still off the scale as she writhes around on the bed...the thigh tickling sends Ruby through the roof as she struggles frantically! Her awesome upperbody gets some very intense tickling too. Ruby's belly, hips, ribs and armpits are all tickled and her vest is pulled up to expose her breasts. Poor Ruby goes to pieces as her super-sensitive feet are tickled again and the brush proves way too much for her in this state! After some very intense foot and thigh tickling, Ruby's tights are ripped to expose her sexy bare feet too. Her bare soles and toes get several minutes of tickling while she screams and laughs through the gag and grabs at the side of the bed. In the final minutes, Ruby's whole body is tickled once more, leaving her totally wiped-out...Ruby's one of the most ticklish people we know and this one's another extremely hot and extremely intense scene!

Quote:
File name: tickling 5013 UKTickling - Ruby Is Bedspread For An Intense Tickle Workout
File Size : 177 MB
Runtime : 14 min 43 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/2d00280ffd997/tickling_5013_UKTickling_-_Ruby_Is_Bedspread_For_An_Intense_Tickle_Workout.mp4

ivadzo
Added: Mar 19, 2023 10:20 am
screenshot

Dreadlock Jane - Tickling after bastinado

Jane is topless and locked in stocks where all her toes are securely locked. We see her bare soles, naked boobs, and cute face. In this video, her feet will be punished, first with a paddle and bamboo cane, and then by tickling with various devices.

Jane tolerates this whole range of sensations. She is hurt, pleasant, and very ticklish. At the beginning of the clip, she has a tight ballgag between her teeth, she's drooling nicely and moans through the gag. Then somewhere in the middle of the clip I remove the gag and continue. Enjoy!

Quote:
File name: tickling 5015 RussianFetish - Dreadlock Jane - Tickling after bastinado
File Size : 474 MB
Runtime : 21 min 12 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/81ee6e21abf7b/tickling_5015_RussianFetish_-_Dreadlock_Jane_-_Tickling_after_bastinado.mp4

ivadzo
Added: Mar 20, 2023 1:19 am
screenshot

Davida Michelles Audition Pt 1 "Kinky and Quick"

This is one of those moments that was so FAST and amazing how it happened I am still shocked tbh lol. Davida is a Texas model who through word of mouth heard about my shoot and was INSTANTLY down. So down that we did a phone call 5 minutes after texting, and 30 minutes later she was on set and ready to rock. I LIVE for that kind of drive and motivation and well lets just say this shoot did NOT disappoint. Davida is 32 years old with SOFT size 7 feet. She is a light tickle lee so she laughs lightly occasionally looking away for help! She is also pretty kinky and excited but nervous to give this a shot. So we start with the shoe and sock removal test that immediately gets her giggling and next she is toe tied in the chair. The moment I start tickling her feet she giggles lightly and her feet are SO soft with little wrinkles. I use lotion and the pace picks up but the MOMENT I use the brush she LOSES IT. This is one fun amazing buildup with honestly a GREAT model! Send customs because this is one model I would LOVE to get more of!

Quote:
File name: tickling 5016 TheTickleRoom - Davida Michelles Audition Pt 1 Kinky and Quick
File Size : 336 MB
Runtime : 16 min 8 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/b178a234f2f7c/tickling_5016_TheTickleRoom_-_Davida_Michelles_Audition_Pt_1_Kinky_and_Quick.mp4

ivadzo
Added: Mar 20, 2023 10:19 am
screenshot

Briella's tickle table debut - feet

Got a new girl to the BKT Studio. Her name is Briella. She's been to shoot with, but she's not new to the fetish world... she has plenty of cred. Especially when it comes to tickling. And shame on me for not seeing her work. But then I would've known how ticklish she really is. Oh boy was I so glad to find that out today. Of course, starting with the feet. A slight stroke from finger to her sole already got her in a frenzy. I started with 2 fingers, and then started adding additional just to see how more intense it can get for her. Then all of My fingers started to go ham, and she kept bobbing back and forth, trying to hold herself together. I loved to watch her struggle... so it was only right to whip out the tools. Electric toothbrushes, spike ball, hairbrushes, and of course my special tickle weapon. The look on her face was priceless when I whipped it out. Enjoy watching her go through tickle hell when you purchase and amazing new foot tickle clip!

Quote:
File name: tickling 5017 TheBKTickler - Briella s tickle table debut - feet
File Size : 150 MB
Runtime : 11 min 13 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/7d4c4d542b944/tickling_5017_TheBKTickler_-_Briella_s_tickle_table_debut_-_feet.mp4

ivadzo
Added: Mar 21, 2023 10:17 am
screenshot

Live four-handed tickle session with topless Angela and by her girlfriend

This is a live tickle session with topless Angela. She performs topless for the first time. Alla wears only funny panties and she's tied on a bench. She will be tickled by her friend and Alla.
Angela is ticklish, so throughout the video, she will beg to stop quite often.
"How long will they tickle me?" - she exclaims. But the tickling doesn't stop...
They tickle her upper body with four hands and Angela wriggles hysterically. After a while, Alla leaves and Angela's friend sits on top of her and tickles and spanks her ass. Angela loves rough punches but she's not happy right now. She continues to be tickled and counts minutes until the end of the . She wiggles so hard and tries to knock her friend off her back.
Also, the strong feet tickling awaits her at the end.

Quote:
File name: tickling 5019 RussianFetish - Live four-handed tickle session with topless Angela and by her girlfriend
File Size : 384 MB
Runtime : 18 min 43 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/0c4f7421d51c2/tickling_5019_RussianFetish_-_Live_four-handed_tickle_session_with_topless_Angela_and_by_her_girlfriend.mp4

ivadzo
Added: Mar 22, 2023 1:23 am
screenshot

Davida Michelles Audition Pt 2 "Armpits for the Win!"

Davida is one SEXY ticklish woman and her feet are INSANELY soft but lets see if her upperbody matches! So we start with her arms up and now its time. I start tickling her thighs and knees to an IMMEDIATE reaction of her giggling. She begs as I REALLY get in there. Then its back to the tummy and she is still a giggling mess. Then I undo her pants and ge to those hips and she LOSES it. She hysterically giggles that her poor tummy hurt from the laughing. The neck turns her on and the MOMENT I touch her armpits she goes "Red". So I wreck her tummy before getting to those armpits and she LOSES it OMG before going red AGAIN. This video ends with Davidas end interview!

Quote:
File name: tickling 5020 TheTickleRoom - Davida Michelles Audition Pt 2 Armpits for the Win
File Size : 190 MB
Runtime : 9 min 17 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/44f0ca57eb887/tickling_5020_TheTickleRoom_-_Davida_Michelles_Audition_Pt_2_Armpits_for_the_Win.mp4

ivadzo
Added: Mar 22, 2023 10:19 am
screenshot

Happy Ending Tickle Massage With Dava Foxx & Ginary

Ginary comes in to see Dava Foxx for a massage, hoping to get a happy ending. She reveals to Dava she has a fantasy of cumming while tickling a beautiful girl like Dava. Dava rather enjoys tickling herself, so she is happy to indulge Ginary. She licks Ginary's pussy and makes her cum, while Ginary tickles her and she tickles Ginary back. Then Dava asks to switch places so that Ginary can lick and tickle her. Dava sits on Ginary's face as they tickle each others feet.

Quote:
File name: tickling 5021 GinaryTickleAdventures - Happy Ending Tickle Massage With Dava Foxx Ginary
File Size : 347 MB
Runtime : 16 min 9 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/41f5c29319e47/tickling_5021_GinaryTickleAdventures_-_Happy_Ending_Tickle_Massage_With_Dava_Foxx_Ginary.mp4

ivadzo
Added: Mar 23, 2023 1:23 am
screenshot

Paloma worships bare feet of tightly hogtied and ballgagged Olivia

In this clip, Olivia is barefoot, she's cosplaying Harley Quinn. This time she's tied up in a tight hogtie and has a big ballgag between her plump lips. She slightly drools through the gag and she's going to be gagged the whole clip.

Young Paloma approaches her and begins to lick her sexy feet and sucks her toes. Olivia loves bondage and adores foot worship so enjoys all these sensations, she is very aroused and moans sweetly through the gag. Her eyes often roll and cross as Paloma's tongue slides between her toes.
All this turns on Palmona because she is also a fetishist and loves to play with girls that way. Actually, both girls know a lot about having fun with each other. Enjoy!

Quote:
File name: tickling 5022 RussianFetish - Paloma worships bare feet of tightly hogtied and ballgagged Olivia
File Size : 213 MB
Runtime : 9 min 23 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/b87cc10d6df0a/tickling_5022_RussianFetish_-_Paloma_worships_bare_feet_of_tightly_hogtied_and_ballgagged_Olivia.mp4

ivadzo
Added: Mar 23, 2023 10:17 am
screenshot

Mona Loveless Audition Pt 1 "Tools and Screaming!"

Another NYC GEM has entered The Tickle Room and hit our roster.....Mona Loveless! She is a STUNNING 27 year old Nude model who has AMAZING size 9 ticklish feet! She is SUPER ticklish all over (upperbody people this is YOUR MODEL). She thinks of tickling as torment but is excited about the experience. I start with my simple interview and remove her shoes tickling her socked feet. She kind of squirms and tries to get away a tad smiling but does well. I get those socks off and she starts to still hold it in fine so I am thinking well she may not actually be ticklish on her feet like that. Then I have her toe tied and IMMEDIATELY add lotion and BOOM there is a MASSIVE difference. She is giggling and crunching her toes off the BAT and trying to hold her laugh in covering her giggle. But then the tools come out and there is a MASSIVE difference. EVERY tool has her SCREAMING and HYSTERICAL laughing "THATS NOT FAIR" But ultimately she does great even with her AMAZING size 9 feet! This is a MUST have! Make sure you grab the foot worship video at The Foot Room! Mona is available for customs and sessions with a GREAT personality!

Quote:
File name: tickling 5023 TheTickleRoom - Mona Loveless Audition Pt 1 Tools and Screaming
File Size : 357 MB
Runtime : 17 min 24 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/bdad6ab5bd225/tickling_5023_TheTickleRoom_-_Mona_Loveless_Audition_Pt_1_Tools_and_Screaming.mp4

ivadzo
Added: Mar 24, 2023 1:17 am
screenshot

Gia love's 5-minute challenge - the ticklegasm

Gia love.

the ticklegasm.

5 minutes straight.

Enjoy me tickling her while giving her an orgasm.

Quote:
File name: tickling 5024 TheBKTickler - Gia love s 5-minute challenge - the ticklegasm
File Size : 168 MB
Runtime : 5 min 58 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/9e06c38793024/tickling_5024_TheBKTickler_-_Gia_love_s_5-minute_challenge_-_the_ticklegasm.mp4

ivadzo
Added: Mar 24, 2023 10:17 am
screenshot

Sasha Foxxx Tickles Dre Hazel

Sasha is excited to tickle Dre Hazel and she has her tied to the wall to do it. She starts out testing all of Dre's tickle spots then goes straight for the Hitachi. She uses the powerful vibrator on Dre while tickling and her ribs and armpits. Having ruined Dre's chance at and orgasm, Sasha puts the Hitachi away to focus on her tickle attacks.

Quote:
File name: tickling 5025 GinaryTickleAdventures - Sasha Foxxx Tickles Dre Hazel
File Size : 196 MB
Runtime : 11 min 14 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/86b7e6673fc28/tickling_5025_GinaryTickleAdventures_-_Sasha_Foxxx_Tickles_Dre_Hazel.mp4

ivadzo
Added: Mar 25, 2023 1:17 am
screenshot

The first tickling session for young yoga Gaya - Upper body and feet

Height - 161 cm
Weight - 47 kg
Age - 25 yo
Foot Size - 37 (7 US)
Tickling Reaction - 7 out of 10
Pain threshold - 7 out of 10

Meet Gaya. She is just a supergirl. She is young, beautiful, and interesting, and she also practices yoga, she's very flexible and knows a lot of kinds of esoteric stuff.
At the beginning of this clip, a small introduction, where Gaya does a little yoga (check the preview), she does all kinds of things, it looks insanely fetish.
After practicing yoga, Gaya gets her first tickling. The babe lies on her stomach with her legs bent at knees. Masked man comes up behind her and delicately begins to tickle her feet with feathers. Then he goes on tickling with his hands. Gaya reacts very sweetly to tickling, her reaction is exciting.
In the second scene, Gaya has her ankles and wrists locked in mini-stocks, she's lying with her ass up. Masked man tickles her feet. This time he tackles her aggressively, using combs, fingernails, and an electric brush. Gaya twitches as long as she is allowed to do in stocks and squeals sweetly.
In the third scene, you'll see her upper body tickling. Gaya lies on her back, her hands tied with a rope above her head and tied to a pillar. Masked man comes up and tickles her tummy, using feathers and more. Gaya squeals and twitches. He also begins to tickle her armpits. Seems that her armpits are the most ticklish spot on her body. But in general, it's too early to draw conclusions about this. We are glad that we shot this beautiful girl, I hope we'll shoot a lot of interesting stuff with her.

Quote:
File name: tickling 5026 RussianFetish - The first tickling session for young yoga Gaya - Upper body and feet
File Size : 536 MB
Runtime : 24 min 25 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/dbcbdf25b5c96/tickling_5026_RussianFetish_-_The_first_tickling_session_for_young_yoga_Gaya_-_Upper_body_and_feet.mp4