Author
Mister Krol
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 21, 2020 11:32 am
Cluster Fucked

screenshot
screenshot

After being almost unable to endure his whipping and CBT punishment, the slave of Cybill Troy, Nina, Hartley, and Mistress Olivia is thrown down onto the bed and fucked while the torments continue!
When Cybill and Olivia decide that their giant cocks just aren't big enough to properly stretch his ass, Cybill forces his foot into his gaping hole.

Category: STRAP-ON
Related Categories: PEGGING , HUMILIATION , FEMALE DOMINATION , DILDO FUCKING , ANALKeywords: latex , rubber , pantyhose , gangbang , pegging , spitroast , ass fucking , throat fucking , strap on , strapon , femdom
Sex Acts: Spitroast, doggy style, missionary

File Size :545 MB
Resolution :960 x 540 MPEG-4
Duration :00:10:29

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/597addab5d2c3/Cluster_Fucked.mp4
Added: Jan 25, 2020 12:47 pm
Late Night Face Smother to Orgasm

screenshot
screenshot

Femdom,Facesitting,Mistress,Slave

File Size :179 MB
Resolution :1280 x 720 Windows Media
Duration :00:06:43

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/fc99a5c6b135f/Submit_to_Goddess_Alexa_-_Late_Night_Face_Smother_to_Orgasm.wmv
Added: Jan 25, 2020 8:55 pm
Aiden Starr - Jack Me Off Part 2 Scene #1

screenshot
screenshot

fetish armpit.fetish foot.fetish secretary dominance armpit.licking mature feet.licking femdom masturbation cum.on.armpits

File Size :101 MB
Resolution :720 x 480 MPEG-4
Duration :00:10:37

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/0be91613cf51c/JackMeOffPart2_s01_AidenStarr_480p.mp4
Added: Jan 29, 2020 9:44 am
Sissy Strapon Orgy Part 2

screenshot
screenshot

All the Ladies from Sissy Manor London Event loved pegging those Slutty Sissies at Sissy Manor. Mistress Inka, Mistress Suzanna Maxwell, Lady Sara Borgia, Mistress Courtney, Mistress Ruby Marks & Lady Dark Angel ensured all Sissy Asses were nicely Stretched and Fucked

Tags List: Femdom, Humiliation, Sissy Training, Slut Training, Crossdressing, Orgy, Strapon, Anal, Pegging, Strapon Blowjob, Strapon Anal in Doggy Position.

File Size :400 MB
Resolution :640 x 352 MPEG-4
Duration :00:05:16

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/f6939c2ec6156/Lady_Sara_Borgia_-_Sissy_Strapon_Orgy_Pt2.mp4
Added: Jan 29, 2020 6:22 pm
Lily Scarlet - My Friend Pegging My Sexy Ass

screenshot
screenshot

Lily Scarlet blows his friend's strapon cock and she fingers his ass, then strapon fucks him in missionary and doggy style. She makes his cock cum while giving him a prostate massage.

Femdom,Strapon,Slave,Mistress

File Size :[/b]731 MB
Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-4
Duration :00:19:57

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/43e643f94db94/Lily_Scarlet_-_My_Friend_Pegging_My_Sexy_Ass.mp4
Added: Jan 31, 2020 11:50 am
EJACULATING DILDO FACE FUCK

screenshot
screenshot

This is not just any strap-on face fucking...

Dressed to slay in a tight black bodysuit and thigh high boots, Dominatrix Miss Anna Elite asserts her feminine authority over her weak male slave. He is strapped down to a low bench as the stunning Mistress parades her huge, realistic strap-on dildo before his face. She is a vision of beauty and power.

Her Mistress cock is brutally **** into the slave's mouth and down his throat. He gags and chokes on the giant cock, which is music to Miss Anna's ears. Her Sadistic side taking great pleasure in his suffering.

Her ejaculating dildo is used to complete the slave's humiliation, cumming all over his face.

Would you drink Mistress cock cum, slut...?

Miss Anna Elite receives a strapon blowjob from a slave who has been strapped to a bench before cumming on his face (ejaculating dildo).

File Size :169 MB
Duration :00:07:29

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/24def8f2ce4a4/EJACULATING_DILDO_FACE_FUCK.mp4
Added: Feb 07, 2020 12:33 am
Bending Over My Fuzzy Bunny Slave (1080p)

screenshot
screenshot

Goddess Samantha isn't thru fucking HER fuzzy bunny slave. She moves him from the swing and bends him over the table doggystyle to stick it to him some more! She slides her big cock into him as he moans out in pleasure again. Taking her cock in and out grinding that ass he's loving every minute of it. She pulls him closer to whisper in his ear..take that big cock slave, feels good doesn't it....then shoves him back down in total sensual domination! Once she has had enough she tells HER slave fuzzy bunny to just lay there until HIS Goddess returns!

Tags List: Femdom, Humiliation, Slave Training, Anal, Pegging, Strapon, Strapon Anal Penetration in Doggy, Bondage, Bondage Sex, Spanking, Clothed Female Naked Male.

File Size :393 MB
Duration :00:07:08

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/f0525b15eab81/Fetish_Goddess_Samantha_-_Bending_Over_My_Fuzzy_Bunny_Slave_1080p.mp4
Added: Feb 08, 2020 6:38 pm
Princess Kaelin - Gag on BBC P0ppers Boy

screenshot
screenshot

It's your dream to ch0ke on a BBC so today let's play with that. I want your mind completely fucked from p0ppers. I want your throat violated, your eyes watering, and your mouth drooling for my big black cock. So get out your BBC dildo and suck along, you're in for a wild ride.

Sex Acts & Keywords: Coerced intox fantasy, racial humiliation, breath play, dildo sucking

File Size :453 MB
Duration :00:14:46

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/5b97ed78bc295/_iWantClips__Princess_Kaelin_-_Gag_on_BBC_P0ppers_Boy.mp4
Added: Feb 13, 2020 10:24 am
Gagging To Be Ass Fucked (1080p)

screenshot
screenshot

Today, the behavior of this stupid slave, has been unforgivable. He was lazy in obeying my orders, complained about everything, even talked back to my Mistress friends, that I had invited in my dungeon. We decided to punish him with a hard whipping on his ass (you can still see the marks) but, even that, was not enough to change his attitude. Now, we will try another approach: we are going to destroy his ass. We all are wearing strapons: I wear a big white cock, the other Mistresses respectively a large black one and..... a black monster, 15 inch long and 3.5 inches in diameter!!! My mistress friend says that, up to now, nobody has been able to take it but, today, she is so angry with this stupid slut that swears that will force it inside him at all costs!! I position the stupid bitch on all fours while my friends make the other slaves suck their cocks. As soon as I penetrate the slut's ass-hole, I start pumping him with all my energy. His moaning soon turns into cries of pain, while he desperately tries to escape his fate. But I have no pity, I keep him down and I push the dildo even deeper inside him. Finally he is resistance is broken and promises to be a good slave. But this is not going to spare him the black monster cock. The slut is position again on all four, ...... will he be able to take it?

Tags List: Femdom, Humiliation, Punishment, Rough Sex, Hard Anal Fucking, Strapon, Anal, Pegging, Strapon Blowjob, Strapon Anal Penetration in Doggy, Sideways & Prone Bone positions, Hard Spanking.

File Size :706 MB
Duration :00:14:24

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/3a3a17c62bed9/Mistress_Gaia_-_Gagging_To_Be_Assfucked.rar
Added: Feb 23, 2020 6:57 pm
Miss Brat Perversions - Super Intox - Manhood Termination

screenshot
screenshot

There is no escape now, dangerous "chems" will make you a robofag. Robofags don't need testicles, that's why I'm going to terminate your manhood and detach your useless balls from your body. You will be so fucked up, wasted after sniffing chems, crying because of your life mistakes. For your comfort, I will be fucking your sluthole like the anal addict you are."

A POV clip. Miss Brat instructs you to sniff poppers and white powder as she verbally humiliates you and teases you with her strapon. She then tells you to bend over and take her cock as she strokes her strapon.

File Size :303 MB
Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
Duration :00:12:58

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/daf8a78ff094b/Miss_Brat_Perversions_-_Super_Intox_-_Manhood_Termination.mp4
Added: Feb 26, 2020 11:21 pm
Amateur Pegging Boy Toy Tied Up And Used (1080p)

screenshot
screenshot

Femdom, Sensual Domination, Husband Wife, Pegging, Anal, Strapon, Bondage, Bondage Sex, Strapon Anal Penetration in Doggy Style, Spanking, Handjob, Handjob To Completion, Cum on Bed, Cum on Hand, Amateur.

File Size :267 MB
Duration :00:14:23

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/5a4022ae37dc7/Amateur_Pegging_Boy_Toy_Tied_up_and_usedt_ourdirtylilsecret_1080p.mp4
Added: Mar 01, 2020 10:55 pm
Martin Pesek & Daisy Lee

screenshot
screenshot

Martin Pesek is one very hot str8 guy who has a great body. Arriving for a massage he strips down to briefs, showing off that hot body, and lays on the table. The masseuse arrives and tells him to relax as she drips oil onto Martin's back. Then her hands get to work massaging the back and neck. Her hands glide all over Martin's back as she works. Then she moves down to his legs and uses more oil as she massages the thighs. She adjusts the briefs so that see can work on Martin's ass cheeks a little too. The underwear is wedged into his hot ass crack as the girl runs her hands all over him. Then she removes Martin's underwear and oils his sexy ass. The hands massage the cheeks, spreading them so she can inspect his hot hole too. That hairy hole looks so inviting as the cheeks are spread. Fingers rub over the hot hole as Martin relaxes. Then he turns over and the girl drips oil onto that sexy chest. The hands rub the oil all over as Martin's swollen cock lays on his belly. The hands rub against the cock and balls as the masseuse works. Then she drips oil onto the cock and takes hold of the full stiffness and wanks it. She rubs those balls too as she wanks Martin's cock. Telling him that she has a surprise the girl takes a masturbating toy and slips that big cock deep inside it. She wanks the cock with the toy. Having pleasured his cock for a while the girl turns Martin over, onto his knees. That fully exposes his hot ass hole. She spanks his sexy ass and rubs all over it, reaching down between his legs to the hard cock as well. Wanking on that cock as she pulls it back between his legs the girl has more in mind. She shoves a nice fat plug into Martin's ass, fucking it deep as she opens his hole so wide. That hole takes it so well and opens nicely as the hands spread Martin's cheek.A larger toy slides deep into Martin's ass and fucks him. Taking the dildo out of his ass she rubs all over, pulling his cock too. Then the plug goes back into the eager hole to fuck deep inside. Martin turns over onto his back, holding his legs up to show his hot hole. The girl wanks his big cock and shoves the fat toy into his hole again. She fucks him hard as she wanks that big dick. Martin tells her to fuck him harder as she keeps wanking that cock. The she discards the toy as the cum shoots out of Martin's big cock. Martin confirms that he enjoyed all the action as she milks his dick and pushes the toy into his hole again,making sure it goes all the way inside. Then it is removed to show off his gaping hole.

Tags: fetish kink massage handjob blonde dildo doggy.style missionary tattoo long.hair cfnm clothed

File Size :557 MB
Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
Duration :00:39:11

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/0714bf0012849/CFNMEU.com_-_Zmirnena_Pritelkyne__720p_.mp4
Added: Mar 06, 2020 3:02 pm
Spoiling My Boy With Rimming and Pegging

screenshot
screenshot

She rims him bith laying down and in doggy. Then pegs him missionary, spooning, cowgirl and doggy.

Sex acts and tags: Bed, Doggystyle, Cowgirl, Spooning, Missionary, Amateur, Brunette, Fetish, Toys, Anal, Exclusive, Verified Amateurs, Romantic, Pegging, Femdom pegging, Femdom, Gentle femdom, Crossdresser, Femboy, Rimming, Girl rimming guy, Eating ass, Ass eating, Male sub, Female domination, Anal fingering, Femdom couple, Mommy dom, Affection

File Size :230 MB
Duration :00:14:38

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/23a82422cc6ae/Spoiling_My_Boy_With_Rimming_and_Pegging.mp4
Added: Mar 19, 2020 11:09 pm
CFNM Volume 9 p2

screenshot
screenshot