Author
Mister Krol
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Nov 05, 2019 9:47 am
Miss Varla - Varla's Bottom Bitch

screenshot
screenshot

Varla has her favorite whore strung up; his hole accessible to her. She tells him she wants a quickie. She fucks him hard and fast and pile drives his ass. The whore is grateful for her cock.. As he should be.

Miss Varla strapon fucks her tied slave on the floor in missionary.

Femdom,Strapon,Slave,Mistress

File Size :317 MB
Resolution :1920 x 1080 Windows Media
Duration :00:07:32

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/58af9d7ca674f/_Crush_Kick_Destroy__Miss_Varla_-_Varla_s_Bottom_Bitch.wmv
Added: Nov 10, 2019 4:25 pm
Audrey Hollander - House of Sex and Domination

screenshot
screenshot

Scene starts with female narrator explaining that guy never thought he'd be submissive, but switch Audrey gets to dominate him. Audrey orders him to undress and turn in a circle for her inspection. She has him say "thank you" and slaps his face, then she wraps him in plastic wrap. She has him say "thank you" again then scene cuts to him on his back wrapped in plastic with a hole for his cock. Audrey takes off his panties and sticks them in his mouth. He spits them out and she slaps him since he didn't have permission to spit the panties out. She sticks the panties back in his mouth and asks, "You have no idea what it's like for us girls, do you?" She sits her ass on his face. She fingers her ass and puts her fingers in his mouth. Scene cuts and she's running some kind of spiked when on his cock. Scene cuts again and she's cutting more of the plastic around his cock in a threatening way. She berates him a little more and spits on him. She cuts the plastic off him. More berating and more spikey wheel thing. Scene cuts to him in cage. She fingers her ass and feeds it to him again. She fondles his cock then lets him out of the cage so she can suck. She gets up on the table and instructs him to ask if he can please stick her cock in her pussy. "I want you to fuck me while keeping your mouth shut." "That's not fucking hard enough!" "You want to stick it in my ass?" He does and they go anal missionary. "That's it. Do all the work." She rubs her clit while he continues to fuck her ass. She instructs him to go ass to pussy. She decides she want to taste it. Scene cuts to anal reverse cowgirl. She dismounts for more ATM then scene cuts to anal doggy. He strokes off on her ass then she instructs him to lick it up then swallow it.

File Size :566 MB
Resolution :716 x 532 Matroska
Duration :00:22:36

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/c8ccbea86b2f3/Audrey_Hollander_-_House_of_Sex_and_Domination.mkv
Added: Nov 11, 2019 3:19 pm
Be My Bitch - Scene 5 - Zara DuRose

screenshot
screenshot

Hot 1on1 femdom hardcore scene starring British ginger babe Zara DuRose and Choky Ice. Scene includes domination, trampling with high heel platforms, rope ties, handjobs, cock and ball biting, blowjobs, cunnilingus, 69 and vaginal sex as Zara rides his cock in sideways-cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. Scene ends with a handjob to completion.
Enjoy!

File Size :836 MB
Resolution :1904 x 1072 MPEG-4
Duration :00:33:30

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/0d9ff392daa8c/_Explicit_Empire__Be_My_Bitch_-_Scene_5_-_Zara_DuRose__2018_.mp4
Added: Nov 11, 2019 10:07 pm
Trapped and Fucked (Like a Fly in a Spiderweb)

screenshot
screenshot

Strapped and cuffed to the cage door, My slave looks like a fly trapped in a spiderweb. He is just as helpless. Covered in black latex, only his man-pussy is out, completely exposed. Exposed to My big black cock, that will ram it while he struggles to escape from his entrapment. But he cannot escape, and no matter how much he begs Me, I'm going to fuck his ass until it's wide enough to accommodate something even bigger, like a hand. And since he's locked in chastity, he will not even have the chance to enjoy this. Because it's about My satisfaction, not his, he is just a hole for My cocks.

File Size :101 MB
Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
Duration :00:04:23

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/f5206c2dc53e7/Mistress_Ezada_Sinn_-_Trapped_and_Fucked__Like_a_Fly_in_a_Spiderweb_.mp4
Added: Nov 12, 2019 10:07 am
Miss Varla - Well Used Cock Hole

screenshot
screenshot

Varla wants her personal whore ready and willing to get fucked. "Face down, ass up, give me that hole," she commands him. She wastes no time in sinking her femcock deep into his waiting hole. She piledrives the whore nice and slow, letting him get good feel for her entire cock. She likes to know he is feeling every inch. Varla switches to fucking him doggy style. She is enjoying taking him on all fours, like a bitch in heat. Finally she flattens him and works her hips, really going to town on his whore ass. When she pulls out again she tells him she is not quite done with him. She wants to open his slutty hole even further. She sticks her fingers in him along with her dick. Then she switches to fucking him by hand, stretching him further and further with more fingers. She strokes her dick while finger fucking him. Varla gets off on fully using and abusing his asshole. She owns it, after all.

File Size :222 MB
Duration :00:07:35

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/83d02fc9f77b5/_Crush_Kick_Destroy__Miss_Varla_-_Well_Used_Cock_Hole.wmv
Added: Nov 14, 2019 9:26 am
Die notgeile Gummipuppe

screenshot
screenshot

File Size :338 MB
Duration :00:21:45

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/2d83a52e79d12/Die_notgeile_Gummipuppe_.mp4
Added: Nov 17, 2019 9:33 pm
Abused In The Woods

screenshot
screenshot

File Size :425 MB
Duration :00:19:51

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/a5a648c1b5bf7/Abused_In_The_Woods.mp4
Added: Nov 18, 2019 10:55 pm
Checking His Male Privilege feat. Mazzy Grace & Jordyn Fox pt 1

screenshot
screenshot

In this video Mazzy & Jordyn are hanging out and Mazzy wants to have some fun. But why do men get to have all the fun. So she wants to do something different. She decides shes going to be the man and put Jordyn in Chastity and will fuck his ass. So jordyn first starts off by worshipping and kissing Mazzy's yoga pants clad ass. Then she tells him to get naked and put on the chastity cage and give her the key while she straps on her dildo. She then gets Jordyn to worship her feet and then beckons him over to suck on her big black dick. Jordyn does a good job of sucking her off and then gets into doggy position so that Mazzy can take his ass. They sensually kiss and make out as Mazzy fucks his ass in Doggy at first and then in Prone Bone & Missionary. They even head out into the balcony for some nice public outdoor fucking where Jordyn gets on his knees on a chair and takes it again in Doggy.

Sex Acts:

Fetish, Femdom, Sensual Domination, Chastity, Goddess Worship, Ass Worship, Foot Worship, Clothed Female Naked Male, Kissing, Anal, Pegging, Strapon, Strapon Blowjob, Strapon Anal Penetration in Doggy, Prone Bone & Missionary positions, Outdoor Sex.

File Size :298 MB
Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-4
Duration :00:18:16

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/0fed51d0b71a3/Checking_his_male_privilege_pt_1.mp4
Added: Nov 19, 2019 10:50 am
Checking His Male Privilege feat. Mazzy Grace & Jordyn Fox pt 2

screenshot
screenshot

Sex Acts:

Fetish, Femdom, Sensual Domination, Chastity, Goddess Worship, Ass Worship, Foot Worship, Clothed Female Naked Male, Kissing, Anal, Pegging, Strapon, Strapon Blowjob, Strapon Anal Penetration in Doggy, Prone Bone & Missionary positions, Outdoor Sex.

File Size :235 MB
Duration :00:15:26

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/79be86d550ed9/Checking_his_male_privilege_pt_2.mp4
Added: Nov 19, 2019 6:01 pm
Checking His Male Privilege feat. Mazzy Grace & Jordyn Fox pt 3

screenshot
screenshot

Sex Acts:

File Size :245 MB
Duration :00:14:35

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/ee9e31f8ce91b/Checking_his_male_privilege_pt_3.mp4
Added: Nov 19, 2019 11:25 pm
Magretta Dering aka RealDaddysAngel - My First Strapon Experience Femdom Anal Fuck (1080p)

screenshot
screenshot

So Magretta is with a guy who is already on the bed in doggy position. Shes getting everything she needs ready to fuck her little bitch boy. Then she comes over to the bed and gets behind him and sensually begins to grind into him and plays with his ass. She then lubes his ass and finger fucks him for a bit. Then she slowly slams her cock into his hole. The fucking starts off slowly in doggy with Magretta pulling out and lubing him up some more and then gradually then get into prone bone with some more slow fucking. But soon they get back into doggy and you will see the guy slamming his ass back onto her cock. The guy then rides her cowgirl and reverse cowgirl like a fucking champ. Then when he is in reverse cowgirl he even uses a dildo to fuck Magretta as he rides her strapon! Magretta cums and then he gets off and we see her stroking her strapon and finger fucking herself. Then once shes done she gives him a handjob which then moves on to the guy masturbating himself as he lies next to her and eventually cumming on her stomach and tits.

Enjoy!

Sex Acts:

Fetish, Femdom, Strapon, Anal, Pegging, Anal Fingering, Handjob, Spanking, Strapon Anal Penetration In Doggy, Prone Bone, Cowgirl & Reverse Cowgirl, Rough Anal Sex, Sensual Domination, Dildo Insertion, Masturbation, Cumshot, Cum on Tits & Stomach.

File Size :948 MB
Duration :00:21:33

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/c4acad496dd24/1ststrpexp.wmv
Added: Nov 20, 2019 10:44 am
Magretta Dering aka RealDaddysAngel - Cowgirl Domina Anal Fucks Hot Male Slut (1080p)

screenshot
screenshot

Magretta has a guy in doggy position on the bed. She's wearing lingerie, scarves and a cowboy hat while the guy is wearing a face mask and just socks. She goes over to him and sensually teases her asshole and his cock. She strokes his dick and plays with his ass for a bit and then lubes up her fingers and finger fucks him as she goes back to stroking his limp dick. Then she lubes up her own strapon and slowly enters his ass. There's some slow sensual pegging at first as she mounts him but then they adjust themselves and continue to fuck in doggy. As the fucking continues Margetta becomes more rough with the guy and gives him a nice hard and rough pounding which he takes like a champ. In the end hes standing near the window as she shows off his anal gape.

Enjoy!

Sex Acts:

Fetish, Femdom, Strapon, Anal, Pegging, Anal Fingering, Handjob, Spanking, Strapon Anal Penetration In Doggy, Rough Anal Sex, Sensual Domination.

File Size :808 MB
Duration :00:14:48

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/77360159fe75d/Cowgirl_Magretta_Pegging_Anal_Slut.mp4
Added: Nov 25, 2019 4:29 pm
Ass Fucked For A Long Time feat. Mistress Cleo

screenshot
screenshot

Femdom, Humiliation, Bondage, Bondage Sex, Slave Training, Strapon, Pegging, Anal, Strapon Anal Penetration in Standing Doggy.

File Size :499 MB
Duration :00:08:42

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/8d40558b952dc/Assfucked_for_a_long_time.mp4
Added: Nov 28, 2019 10:59 am
Dom Blonde

screenshot
screenshot

File Size :421 MB
Duration :00:15:52

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/6af4fc91f49f8/Dom_Blonde.mp4
Added: Nov 30, 2019 5:01 pm
Janira Wolfe - The Pegging Ballet (4K)

screenshot
screenshot

Female domination, female supremacy, slave training, clothed female naked male, and role reversal portrayed through 'pegging ballet' without words.

Janira Wolfe mounts Rick Fantana and fucks him with her strapon in prone bone/froggystyle position for the duration of the clip. No talking or sounds apart from moans from the dude and piano music in the background.

File Size :1.87 GB
Resolution :3840 x 2160 MPEG-4
Duration :00:09:14

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/8e78416e202b4/Janira_Wolfe_-_The_Pegging_Ballet__4K_.mp4