Author
SokolGK
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: May 02, 2019 7:16 pm
[center]

Intense fist fucking orgasms / May 1st, 2019 / New

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

This intense threesome scene stars an attractive blond MILF having her ultimate fantasy fulfilled, to be fisted and used as a cum dump receptacle by two merciless masked men. Theres no doubt this girl is a true fisting whore through and through. No human cock will satisfy her loose cunts insatiable needs, and hard fisting penetration is what she desires most. See her sandwiched between these two testosterone fueled studs at each end, one of which deep throat fucks her mouth as the other causes complete fisting carnage in her ruined, splattering cunt. The penetration is hard and fast, just the way she wants it, bringing her to an explosive, body shattering orgasm she desperately craves. Once they're done violating her holes, she falls to her knees with a mischievous smile and both men standing beside her, ferociously jerking their raging hard cocks, till they drain their ball sacks entirely in her mouth and pretty face!

Tags: orgasm, fist fuck, milf, loose, blond

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 00:08:40
Resolution: 1280x720
Format: mp4
File Size: 569 MB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/1ead93c121fc4/Intense_fist_fucking_orgasms.mp4

[/center]
Added: May 07, 2019 9:51 pm
[center]

Marias XXXL anal dildo fuck / May 7th, 2019 / New

Our sensational Brazilian 'Queen Maria' returns in this outrageous anal destruction movie, fucked insanely hard and deep in her ruined rectum, with a colossal new dildo from 'Hankeys Toys' extreme silicone range. Her new weapon of ass destruction is the 'Latin Lover' in the biggest available size, XXXL, the ultimate BBC dildo for the ultimate anal whore. It has a massive 3.75' thick x 14' long shaft, perfect for severe anal blasting carnage, just how Maria loves it. See her bent over on all fours as her boyfriend slams it in and out of her growling, farting butt hole, causing some enormous gapes each time he pulls it out and slams it right back in, almost entirely to the base. She soon discovers her intense love for this gigantic toy, and continues riding it in several more positions, trying her hardest to devour its every inch, till it bulges her belly from the inside and causes her ass to prolapse and drool profusely in the aftermath of each explosive orgasm, that cannot be missed!

Tags: queen, dildo, orgasm, prolapse, toy, extreme, anal dildo, maria, anal, outrageous

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 00:10:00
File Size: 732 MB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/aa4755fe5dc07/Marias_XXXL_anal_dildo_fuck.mp4

[/center]
Added: May 08, 2019 6:52 am
[center]

Tabby wrecks her loose cunt / May 7th, 2019 / New

Our insatiable American MILF 'Tabby Tender' stars in this insane insertion movie, wrecking her loose bucket cunt even further beyond return, with a gargantuan 'Topher Michaels' dildo in XXXL size, from 'Hankeys toys'! This is a truly massive, cunt busting cock, only the most extreme sluts will attempt to fuck! Its colossal shaft measures 4 inches thick and has a huge, bulbous head perfect for the ultimate cunt destruction 'Tabby' craves so much! See her riding this monstrous toy insanely deep, grinding up and down its colossal shaft in multiple positions and creams it with her thick orgasmic juices. She then lays back, grabs it with both hands and continues blasting her hole as hard as she can, till its a slobbering, puffy mound of ruined cunt flesh, which she pulls open with both hands and pushes hard to make it prolapse, showing us the severe damage this gargantuan dildo really caused!

Tags: dildo, prolapse, toy, milf, extreme, loose, bucket, tabby

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 00:10:30
File Size: 949 MB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/185debcd10b8f/Tabby_wrecks_her_loose_cunt.mp4

[/center]
Added: May 08, 2019 9:35 am
[center]

Giant fisting wrecks her hole / May 7th, 2019 / New

A gorgeous new redhead beauty stars in this incredible fisting debut, having her pussy busted wide open by a giant tattooed brute with enormous hands! She's a smoking hot lady with a greedy, loose cunt which is really stretched to her limits in this insane fisting penetration like never before. She wants maximum cunt destruction and thats exactly what she gets from this thugs giant paws. Enjoy watching as he uses all his strength to shove his massive fist wrist deep inside her, causing her entire body to convulse in wild orgasmic spasms as he thrusts it in and out, twists it around, and slams his knuckles against her G-spot and cervix. Her climax is so explosive she struggles to breath between her loud screams of ecstasy and we thought she'd pass out at any moment, but this is the intense sensation she desperately craves and her pussy is now destroyed beyond return, the consequence she's happy to live with for the ultimate fist fucking orgasm!

Tags: orgasm, fist fuck, cervix, loose, climax

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 00:06:34
File Size: 335 MB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/9cb37cd0acee3/Giant_fisting_wrecks_her_hole.mp4

[/center]
Added: May 09, 2019 7:37 pm
[center]

Wrecking Lilys prolapsing ass

Our smoking hot amateur model 'Lily' stars in her very best, anal destruction movie, mercilessly punch fisted and fucked with gigantic toys! This is all out ass fisting and stretching mayhem, pushing Lilys limits further than ever. She looks smoking hot dolled up to the max, blasting her ass with several giant rubber fists and dildos herself, then her husband takes over and bludgeons her butt with the biggest toy, harder than her wildest dreams, making her rosebud prolapse to obscene levels as she squirts profusely, then continues punch fisting her ruined rectum till she screams in more of her most intense orgasms we've seen!

Tags: prolapse, prolapsing, toy, Lily, amateur, punch, anal, punch fist

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 00:07:14
File Size: 267 MB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/27ebd2a353160/Wrecking_Lilys_prolapsing_ass.mp4

[/center]
Added: May 10, 2019 7:05 pm
[center]

Fisting and balls deep DAP for Mina

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 00:59:50
File Size: 1.98 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/b613ad02148af/Fisting_and_balls_deep_DAP_for_Mina_SZ2206.mp4

[/center]
Added: May 22, 2019 7:46 am
[center]

YourAsianMinx / Cute Feet & Wet Pussy is just how I roll

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 00:10:45
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 1.52 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/879e7718a9a96/YourAsianMinx_-_Cute_Feet___Wet_Pussy_is_just_how_I_roll.mp4

[/center]
Added: May 23, 2019 9:26 am
[center]

Carmen / The Sexiest Cheerleader 2

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 00:27:04
Resolution: 3840x2160
File Size: 4.39 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/b759def4c8266/Carmen_-_The_Sexiest_Cheerleader_2.mp4

[/center]
Added: May 23, 2019 12:42 pm
[center]

Monica_x / Buzzworthy 4 Vibrators + 3 Orgasms

1080p HD. 17 minutes. Brand new and my best video yet. I use 4 different vibrators to make myself cum 3 different times in this video. I start off with my Hitachi and edge a little bit before grabbing my smaller vibrating dildo and fuck myself with it a little bit. I make myself cum this way, another way, and then grab my bigger vibrating dildo. I can barely fit it but it feels so good. I fuck myself with it and tease with my fishnets and feet, while using the Hitachi on my clit and make myself cum super hard.

Tags: 18 & 19 Yrs Old, Ass, Feet, Fishnets, Vibrator

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 00:16:59
File Size: 553 MB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/47804bbce3bdc/Monica_x_-_Buzzworthy_4_Vibrators___3_Orgasms.mp4

[/center]
Added: May 24, 2019 4:13 am
[center]

MissAlice_94 / Fingers only in the sun

Tags: Fisting, Pointed Toes, Feet, Finger Fucking, Moaning Fetish

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 00:08:18
File Size: 105 MB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/a4cbd58eb8bc4/MissAlice_94_in_Fingers_only_in_the_sun.mp4

[/center]
Added: May 25, 2019 3:21 pm
[center]

RavenIvee / Dragon Cock Anal Mirror Ride

In this video, I ride my Bad Dragon Nova in my ass over a mirror ! I ride him first in reverse cowgirl and then in doggystyle creating a nice reflect on the mirror. Finally, I ride while using my doxy and Cum hard ! tags: petite, pink pussy, brunette, fishnets, bush, dildo fuck,

Tags: Aliens & Monsters, Anal, Bad Dragon, Hairy, Mirror Riding

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 00:09:34
File Size: 1.17 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/a59212790fcf5/RavenIvee_in_Dragon_Cock_Anal_Mirror_Ride.mp4

[/center]
Added: May 26, 2019 6:46 am
[center]

Marias XXXL anal ruination / May 25th, 2019 / New

The sensational anal 'Queen Maria' stars in a shocking new update, stretching her insatiable Brazilian butt with a colossal new dildo from 'Hankeys Toys' extreme silicone range! Her new weapon of ass destruction is the mighty 'BOSS HOGG' toy in its largest available size, XXXL. This is a gargantuan dildo, measuring over 4 inches thick and only the most extreme monster cock craving whores will dare to fuck it. We've seen a few of our stars fuck this beast vaginally, but none have ever attempted to fuck their ass with it until now! Feast your eyes and watch in amazement as our one and only, most extreme anal whore Maria devours this BOSS HOGG toy so incredibly deep its verging on insane, stretching her greedy, loose ass wider than ever before. She impales all of her weight down on its huge shaft to its widest point, and rides it relentlessly up and down in several positions. The gape this creates is nothing short of shocking, leaving her ass in a totally wrecked, prolapsing and drooling state in the aftermath, which cannot be missed!

Tags: queen, dildo, gape, prolapsing, toy, extreme, maria, anal, loose

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 00:09:59
File Size: 1.76 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/957efc7ee3eb7/Marias_XXXL_anal_ruination.mp4

[/center]
Added: May 26, 2019 4:03 pm
[center]

Anal fist fucking orgasms / May 25th, 2019 / New

We have a thrilling new update starring this masochistic amateur wife having her loose ass punished with intense fisting penetration by her dominant master! This mesmerising lady is the epitome of a true sadist and BDSM isn't a part time fantasy for her, its a 24/7 lifestyle! Her ass is an inked masterpiece and her pussy is adorned in thick hood and clit piercings, all of which are a permanent devotion to her submissive life as her masters slave. See her bent over on all fours as he inserts a vibrator in her pierced cunt, and begins driving his heavily lubricated, gloved fist deep in her rectum. This is precisely the anal punishment she craves and needs, his massive fist plunging in and out of her ass with hard twisting thrusts. Powerful vibrations on her clit whilst having her ass blown out by his massive paws makes her body tremble, pussy leak and blows her mind in ecstasy, an addictive combination of sensations she just cannot get enough of!

Tags: fist fuck, slave, submissive, wife, amateur, anal fist, anal, masochistic, loose

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 00:05:21
File Size: 274 MB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/595e80ac14299/Anal_fist_fucking_orgasms.mp4

[/center]
Added: May 27, 2019 8:07 am
[center]

ArgenDana / Even more Gaped and Prolapsed Rosebud XL ($29.99)

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 00:22:24
File Size: 1.61 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/bd7a0eb828a8d/ArgenDana_-_Even_more_Gaped_and_Prolapsed_Rosebud_XL.mp4

[/center]
Added: Jun 04, 2019 2:10 pm
[center]

lilcanadiangirl / Monster Under My Bed ($15.99)

I lay down to go to bed and I keep hearing a noise coming from under me. I am scared but I check underneath one side and there is nothing. I hear the noise again so I check the other side... wtf? My hand is covered in goo! What is that!!! I take a look and it shoots me right in the face. I reach down and grab it.. what is this thing? I start stroking it hoping for more goo. I play with the goo then shove it in my mouth. It cums all over my face. I decide to shove it in my little pussy and it makes me moan so much. Its way too big for me but it feels so good to be stretched. It cums inside and then I let it cum on my face and in my mouth again. We do this again and again until there is no more goo. I finger myself and rub the sticky goo all over my face. I wish I knew he was under my bed a long time ago

Tags: Fisting, Bad Dragon, Facials, Creampie, Huge Dildo, Cum Play

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 00:27:41
File Size: 2.50 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/6d039307c049e/lilcanadiangirl-_Monster_Under_My_Bed.mp4

[/center]