Author
SokolGK
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 24, 2019 7:47 am
[center]

NaughtyPoppyUK / HUGE BBC DILDO HOTTUB FUCK AND SQUIRT

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

FEELING SUPER NAUGHTY TODAY I TAKE MY NEW HUGE MONSTER BLACK DILDO IN THE HOTTUB WITH ME. WATCH IT STRETCH MY LITTLE PUSSY, IT HURTS BUT FEELS SO GOOD, AFTER I RIDE IT I PULL OFF AND SQUIRT INTO THE WATER, IT GUSHES Out!

Tags: Big Toys, Huge Dildo, Squirt, Squirting, Wet & Messy

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 00:08:03
Resolution: 1920x1080
Format: mp4
File Size: 469 MB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/171100807ca02/NaughtyPoppyUK_-_HUGE_BBC_DILDO_HOTTUB_FUCK_AND_SQUIRT.mp4

[/center]
Added: Apr 24, 2019 5:48 pm
[center]

Amateur russian mistress anal fisting domination to slave in nylon pantyhose

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 00:22:30
File Size: 837 MB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/578f35495514f/Amateur_russian_mistress_anal_fisting_domination_to_slave_in_nylon_pantyhose.mp4

[/center]
Added: Apr 25, 2019 4:24 pm
[center]

Gabi Paltrova / Irish Fairy Hides Her Lucky Golden Charm

My kinky fairy self is selfish with my gold...especially my two large golden charm balls! With silly rainbows exposing where my gold is at, there's only one way I can think of to hide them - right into my ass!

Tags: Anal, Anal Masturbation, Big Toys, Boob Bouncing, Twerk

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 00:26:17
File Size: 1.21 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/5e789849217db/Gabi_Paltrova_-_Irish_Fairy_Hides_Her_Lucky_Golden_Charm.mp4

[/center]
Added: Apr 25, 2019 7:10 pm
[center]

DeliciousDani / 47-spanish secretary

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 00:19:29
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 1015 MB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/7314bd89ca493/DeliciousDani_-_47-spanish_secretary.mp4

[/center]
Added: Apr 25, 2019 8:15 pm
[center]

Lillys XXL dragon dildo fuck / April 25th, 2019 / New

The gorgeous Las Vegas Latina 'Lilly Fuck Slut' stars in this incredible insertion movie, completely destroying her loose cunt to extreme new levels, with a gigantic 'Dragon' dildo from 'Hankeys Toys' superior range! This is a seriously menacing dildo thats more like a pussy mincer than a sex toy, because thats precisely what it does! It wrecks holes entirely and its so fucking hot to see a beautiful young girl like 'Lilly' destroying her cunt with it so hard and so deep. There is no return from this and she knows it, but she's so horny for this beastly dildo with its massive, hard scaly shaft she doesn't care. She's aware it will wreck her pussy like nothing else and its exactly what she craves so much. See her blasting her wrecked cunt with all her strength, grabbing the demonic toy with both hands and slamming her hole insanely hard, making her pussy spit, squirt, gape and prolapse like a giant mound of ruined cunt flesh, then continues punch fucking herself even harder till her pussy drools profusely with orgasmic bodily juices!

Tags: dildo, gape, prolapse, toy, extreme, punch, loose, Lilly Fuck Slut

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 00:09:58
File Size: 1.32 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/737490f2699c4/Lillys_XXL_dragon_dildo_fuck.mp4

[/center]
Added: Apr 25, 2019 9:04 pm
[center]

Double fisting Marias ass / April 25th, 2019 / New

The incredible Brazilian 'Queen Maria' stars in this shocking scene of maximum ass destruction, double fisted and fucked with huge objects by her boyfriend! There is simply no other star like 'Maria', she is the supreme anal whore with the most greedy, elasticated rectum we've ever had the pleasure seeing. See her bent over on all fours as her boyfriend unleashes a merciless double fisting assault on her ass from behind. He begins punch fucking each fist one after the other in her farting, spitting butt hole but you can hear its growling for a second fist, so he slides the other in alongside and continues twisting them around, punching them both completely in and out, till she screams in ecstasy, pulling gaping hole wide open with both hands, so we see how huge it really is! Her outrageous anal stretching doesn't end there, he continues fucking her ass with giant bottles, fruits and vegetables, nothing is too large for her slobbering, wrecked hole, and she devours everything, proudly showing us why she is the internets most extreme anal Queen!

Tags: queen, gaping, extreme, double fist, punch, maria, anal, outrageous

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 00:09:56
File Size: 615 MB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/ec21d9cd68408/Double_fisting_Marias_ass.mp4

[/center]
Added: Apr 26, 2019 7:06 am
[center]

Alexis wrecks her XXL holes / April 25th, 2019 / New

The insatiable 'Loose Cunt Whore Alexis' returns in this thrilling update, destroying all her slack, greedy holes to the max with enormous toys! She's now reached super whore status, being a four hole slut with a urethra so loose you could probably fuck it with your own cock! Enjoy watching this incredible scene as she begins dilating her urethra with a large butt plug, while masturbating her clit with a 'Magic Wand' massager, till she reaches her first explosive climax. She immediately continues fisting and fucking herself in the ass with a giant butt plug and screams in a second intense orgasm, but the greedy slut is only just getting started, and its time for her extreme cunt destruction to begin! Her weapon of choice is the massive 'Titan' dildo, measuring almost 4 inches thick, with a bulbous head, its perfect for wrecking her hole just the way she loves! Watch her impale all her body weight on the 'Titan' till its huge head bursts inside, sending her body into wild convulsing, spasms of ecstasy as she tells us how much she loves destroying her whore cunt beyond return!

Tags: dildo, orgasm, toy, butt plug, alexis, extreme, loose, climax

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 00:09:58
File Size: 591 MB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/8c171ef88690c/Alexis_wrecks_her_XXL_holes.mp4

[/center]
Added: Apr 26, 2019 10:39 am
[center]

Fist fucking her ruined hole / April 25th, 2019 / New

This thrilling fisting movie stars an incredibly sexy young slut, with a smoking hot body and cavernous, bucket cunt she loves having punch fucked to severe destruction by her strong, muscular boyfriend! She's quite possibly the perfect girlfriend, with smoldering hot looks, a super model physique with giant silicone tits and extremely loose, drooling wet cunt that constantly requires routine fisting to satisfy her perverse needs! Enjoy watching this gorgeous girl punch fisted insanely hard and deep in multiple positions. See her stunning body squirm and gyrate all over the floor as her boyfriend hammers hole with all his strength, twisting and thrusting his balled up fist in and out of her splattering snatch. She reaches so many explosive orgasms its hard to keep count and she gasps for breath between her loud screams of ecstasy, till her body goes entirely limp, completely fist fucked into exhaustion and the ultimate satisfaction for the insatiable young slut!

Tags: fist fuck, girlfriend, punch, loose, bucket, punch fist

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 00:09:31
File Size: 346 MB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/a3ce9b949ba05/Fist_fucking_her_ruined_hole.mp4

[/center]
Added: Apr 27, 2019 6:07 pm
[center]

ArgenDana / Grunge extreme anal session

Grunge cinematographic aesthetic. Extreme gape dilation and anal treatmen. I hope you enjoy. This video has discount! Extreme video filmed on 18mm , 35mm and 50mm cinema lens HD. This is not amateur video quality, Argendana is the only producer that films this style in cinema quality

Tags: Double Anal, Fisting, Gape, MILF, Stretching

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 00:19:37
File Size: 376 MB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/852b5f4e6f0e2/ArgenDana_-_Grunge_extreme_anal_session.mp4

[/center]
Added: Apr 28, 2019 6:42 pm
[center]

Mohawk Molly / Anal Training Vol 4 Girth Cont

Added a new Bad Dragon toy to my collection! Its the biggest one yet! I climb on top and take as much as i can! Its so girthy and big, i love bouncing on it and feeling it slide deeper in my ass! I want to stretch further so i grab a glove and fist my ass! Then I climb back on it and take it deeper, feeling my belly bulge as i get lower! You get a good ****med in view of my spreading and gaping my ass too!

Tags: Anal, Fisting, Gape, Huge Dildo, Kink

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 00:18:09
Resolution: 2720x1528
File Size: 1.42 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/8d18e5ad4fafa/Mohawk_Molly_-_Anal_Training_Vol_4_Girth_Cont.mp4

[/center]
Added: Apr 29, 2019 7:31 pm
[center]

Pettit Looloo / Quick closeup self fisting orgasm

Tags: Amateur, Close-Ups, Fisting, Long Nails, Self-fuck

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 00:03:27
File Size: 495 MB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/aff9c1ed48175/Pettit_Looloo_-_Quick_closeup_self_fisting_orgasm.mp4

[/center]
Added: Apr 30, 2019 10:34 am
[center]

Emma / Big Toy Pleasures

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 00:52:47
File Size: 4.51 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/9a8cfee59f0e2/Emma_-_Big_Toy_Pleasures.mp4

[/center]
Added: Apr 30, 2019 6:55 pm
[center]

Anal fisting and DP with creampie ending for barefoot Veronica Leal

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 01:01:26
File Size: 2.03 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/a36ac241decce/Anal_fisting_and_DP_with_creampie_ending_for_barefoot_Veronica_Leal.mp4

[/center]
Added: May 02, 2019 7:42 am
[center]

Lillys colossal dildo orgasms / May 1st, 2019 / New

Our beautiful Las Vegas Latina 'Lilly Fuck Slut' returns in this incredibly hot insertion scene, devouring a colossal new dildo from 'Hankeys Toys' supreme silicone range. This is an extremely arousing movie, watching this gorgeous young babe impaling herself insanely deep on her gargantuan new 'Lampwick' toy in its biggest available size, XXXL, made strictly for the most extreme monster cock craving whores! It has an enormous 16 inch tall shaft, covered in thick veins and 'Lilly' almost devours it entirely to the balls. We have no idea where she packs it all in but it must have burst into her womb, as she bounces on it so deep and hard, it bulges her belly from the inside! Listen to her loud groans of ecstasy as she frantically masturbates her clit whilst grinding up and down the colossal toy, enjoying several mind blowing orgasms, then shows us explicit closeup shots of her wrecked cunt meat, prolapsing and gaping in the aftermath of her extreme pussy destruction!

Tags: dildo, gaping, prolapsing, toy, extreme, Lilly Fuck Slut

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 00:05:03
File Size: 661 MB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/73c7556da334f/Lillys_colossal_dildo_orgasms.mp4

[/center]
Added: May 02, 2019 8:54 am
[center]

Anal fist fucking domination / May 1st, 2019 / New

We have a thrilling update starring this masochistic amateur slave, featured in her recent debut movie, having her ass fisted and stretched to extreme levels by her dominant boyfriend. She's proud to be a two hole fisting whore, and now she's experienced the intense sensations of full anal fisting, theres no turning back, she needs a fist in her ass and she wants it all the time! See her bent over on all fours as her boyfriend dilates her rosebud to the max with both his hands. He greases up her hole and alternates thrusting each fist entirely in and out of her farting, slobbering anus, then attempts to push both in together, causing maximum destruction in her greedy hole just the way she wants it. Her orgasmic pleasure is intense, making her growl and scream in ecstasy as she's stretched wider than ever, resulting in a very happy anal fisting whore with an extremely loose, gaping and prolapsing rosebud, entirely wrecked beyond return!

Tags: gaping, fist fuck, domination, prolapsing, slave, extreme, amateur, anal fist, anal, masochistic, loose

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 00:08:13
File Size: 377 MB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/bfc61086b2534/Anal_fist_fucking_domination.mp4

[/center]