Author
Dreamscometrue
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Dec 09, 2022 8:11 pm
Goddess Nina Elle & Princess Chanel (No Breaks For Shine Boy / 31.08.2017) | 728.6 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 59.940 fps || Format AVC

Quote:
This is being written by the new "clip description slave" that has been commanded to watch all Mean Girls clips and do all their writeups from now on because they shouldn't have to do their own writeups. This is how I serve because I cannot live at Mean Girl Manor. I am to watch, review, and give a complete and fair description of each clip from a slave perspective to all potential clip-buyers before deciding to make their purchase. Shine boy is a slave that mans the shoe shine station at Mean Girl Manor. He is on call 24/7 to provide shoe shine service so any girl at any time can get her shoes cleaned. Goddess Nina and Princess Chanel sit down to have their thigh high black boots cleaned. The idiot slave has one of those shoe shine kits with brushes and polish but he won't be using it. I guess he didn't realize that at Mean Girl Manor boots are always cleaned with slave tongues. Princess Chanel orders the slave to start polishing her boots with his tongue. She wants them so clean she can see her reflection in them. The slave has been at his station so long that the mean girls forget to feed him. The slave is lucky because Goddess Nina accidently stepped on a piece of pizza and a bit of it stuck to the bottom of her boot. The slave is allowed to lick the tiny scrap of food from the heel of her boot. It will be the only food the slave has eaten in days. Overall, on a "slave scale" of 1-10, I give it a "6"

Nina Elle, Princess Chanel | 31.08.2017 | 728.6 MB

screenshot

Goddess_Nina_Elle_Princess_Chanel._No_Breaks_For_Shine_Boy_Princess_Chanel_Nina_Elle.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Dec 10, 2022 12:12 pm
Goddess Alexandra Snow (Slave Is Kept In Chastity And Used By Mean Step Mom And Step-Daughter / 08.11.2013) | 445 MB

screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: wmv || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format VC-1

Quote:
Goddess Alexandra Snow is having problems with her step son Danni. She is sitting on Danni making him brush her hair. She uses him just like a chair. Alexandra is going out to look for a new husband and a new step-dad for Danni. Danni is complaining too much about his step sister. She is taking all of his money that his step-dad left him and never lets him out of chastity. Danni is in quite the predicament. Ever since his step-father passed away, Alexandra and his step sister have been going through his money. He has been locked up in chastity for so long. He is so desperate to cum! He wasn't allowed to cum last month since it was his step-sister's birth month. He is allowed no orgasms during his step-sister or step-mommy's birth month. In this clip, Alexandra lets Danni know that her step-daughter's happiness is what's important. She finally lets Danni out of chastity and makes him jerk off for her. But the chastity tube has been on too long and too tight! His step-sister insisted it be on this tight. Now he is having trouble getting an erection in time to cum. Alexandra gives her step son 10 seconds to cum. Danni tries so hard but it is impossible. He is told to stop or else she will kick them. Now Danni has to wait another month to even try again. Next month it is her step sister's boyfriend's birthday! She was taunting him they he will not be able to jerk off this month either. He is being worked and by these gold diggers and he can't do anything about it! Domestic femdom fans will love this clip!

Goddess Alexandra Snow | 08.11.2013 | 445 MB

screenshot

Goddess._And_Used_By_Mean_Step_Mom_And_StepDaughter_Goddess_Alexandra_Snow.wmv
Dreamscometrue
Added: Dec 11, 2022 12:47 pm
Honey Demon vs. Sebastian | 564.8 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: wmv || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format VC-1

Quote:
Fiery Honey Demon attacks Sebastian, and she is quick, agressive and very strong! The guy has not much time, just to struggle in each wrestling hold. Actually, he is not weak either, so makes Honey sweat and swear, but just brings her wildness out even more, which helps her to defeat her opponent finally completely. And what the predator gives to her prey? A handjob, of course.

screenshot

Honey_Demon._Honey_Demon_vs._Sebastian_Honey_Demon.wmv
Dreamscometrue
Added: Dec 13, 2022 12:55 pm
Lady Sonia The Office | 666.8 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 720x576 (5:4) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format AVC

Lady Sonia | 15.01.2013 | 666.8 MB

screenshot

Lady_Sonia._The_Office_Lady_Sonia.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Dec 19, 2022 1:22 pm
Miss Jasmine - Hardcore cuckold full version | 419 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Quote:
Cuckie is collared chained and to lick my shoes and stockings while wearing lacy panties. I ignore him while sucking and fucking my bull, but I also get huge pleasure by smacking my cuckold in the face, spitting my lover's precum in his mouth, calling him my faggot and comparing his tiny penis to my lover's huge dick. In this clip I get fucked harder than I ever have on film in various positions, and my bull also participate in the verbal degradation of the cuckold asking my husband to sniff his ass while watching his wife get fucked hard. Cuckie gets to be up close, personal and tea bagged by my bull while he pounds me. I finish with giving my lover a blowjob and spitting his load into my husband's mouth for him to swallow. There's nothing easy about pleasing a wife like me

screenshot

Miss_Jasmine_Hardcore_cuckold_full_version_Miss_Jasmine.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Dec 23, 2022 3:36 pm
Mistress Tatjana (Femdom Handjobs X / 25.08.2020) | 621.6 MB

screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format AVC

Quote:
The slave is so fortunate today, that Mistress is rewarding him with a handjob. Of course she is totally irresistible, so he has to be very self conscious to hold back while he feels the hands of Mistress on his cock, even though she is wearing gloves. In the end it's the same result, a huge orgasm. After it comes the hard of his sensitive cock.

Mistress Tatjana | 25.08.2020 | 621.6 MB

screenshot

Mistress_Tatjana._Femdom_Handjobs_X_Mistress_Tatjana.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Dec 24, 2022 2:05 am
Mistress Tatjana (Tatjana's Stricts Whipping / 27.12.2019) | 603.8 MB

screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format AVC

Quote:
Mistress Tatjana shows the slave his place. The naked slave is tied up, helplessly waiting for the cruel punishment. Mistress Tatjana uses a bullwhip to place countless blows on his back until it's full of red marks.

Mistress Tatjana | 27.12.2019 | 603.8 MB

screenshot

Mistress_Tatjana._Tatjanas_Stricts_Whipping_Mistress_Tatjana.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Dec 26, 2022 2:45 pm
Princess Beverly (Spanking Mean Girl Style / 30.01.2017) | 667.7 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 59.940 fps || Format AVC

Quote:
The old slave has been getting spanked for so many years (just look how old he is) that he has built up a high pain tolerance. But he has never been spanked by a mean girl like Princess Beverly before. All these slaves think they are so tough and experienced but they always end up breaking down when a mean girl gets a hold of them. Princess Beverly knows this and plans to use it to her advantage by beating the slave until he agrees to give her all the money in his retirement account. He's so old that Princess Beverly is even making him change his life insurance policy so everything will go to Princess Beverly leaving nothing for his family.Princess Beverly looks incredible in this clip wearing a very short skirt and thigh black boots. She uses two different paddles to beat the slave's ass until he is begging for it to stop and ready to give everything he owns to Princess Beverly.

Princess Beverly | 30.01.2017 | 667.7 MB

screenshot

Princess_Beverly._Spanking_Mean_Girl_Style_Princess_Beverly.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Jan 02, 2023 1:09 pm
669 evilwoman 2022 | 492.7 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1078 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.800 fps || Format AVC

Evilwoman | 2022.03.22 | 492.7 MB

screenshot

669_evilwoman_202203220h0i8lpo1p1lbb9zmnusk_Evilwoman.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Jan 07, 2023 9:16 pm
Donna vs. Luna / FD0205 | 394.6 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: wmv || Resolution: 720x406 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format VC-1

Quote:
This is an exciting fast, emotional, and rough nude catfight between two strong, beautiful and sexy women. Donna and Luna start arguing over some money and other things, but words were not enough so they had to find a better way to solve their issue: an oiled catfight!. The two women apply all kind of tactics to defeat each other, including smothering, face sittings and scissors to heads and bodies. When you hear their screams you will understand they are no kidding at all!

screenshot

Donna_vs._Luna_Luna_Donna.wmv
Dreamscometrue
Added: Jan 11, 2023 2:19 pm
Jenna, Soumission Totale / Jenna Loves Pain / (Ernest Green, Marc Dorcel) (Dru Berrymore, Jenna Jameson, Nina Hartley, Fujiko Kano, Emily Marilyn, Amber Michaels, Ava Vincent) | 894 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: avi || Resolution: 570x480 (1.188) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format MPEG-4 Visual

screenshot

Jenna_Nina_Hartley_Jenna_Jameson_Ava_Vincent_Fujiko_Kano_Emily_Marilyn.avi
Dreamscometrue
Added: Jan 11, 2023 2:21 pm
Jewell Marceau's Strap-On Girls / (Jewell Marceau, Jewell Marceau Productions) | 988.7 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: wmv || Resolution: 720x576 (5:4) || Frame Rate: 14.985 fps || Format WMV2

Quote:
Here it is! Jewell Marceau gives you an "in and out" abudance of fully penetrative strap-on action with the hottest fetish models around! With some bondage and torment as foreplay, these girls don't waste time dipping their sticks into a begging and pleading horny, submissive girl! Enjoy as these naughty scenarios of strap-on play are captured for you right here all in one video!

screenshot

Jewell_Marceaus_StrapOn_Girls_Paige_Richards_Jewell_Marceau.wmv
Dreamscometrue
Added: Jan 12, 2023 2:17 pm
Kinky Fetish Lesbians #3 (Tanya Danielle, Jacklyn Lick, Emily Marilyn, Anna Mills, Summer Cummings, Calli Cox, Sindee Coxx, Dru Berrymore, Brittany O'Connell) | 781.6 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: wmv || Resolution: 640x480 (4:3) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format WMV2

Quote:
Dildos, pantyhose, handcuffs...what more can you ask for from these kinky lesbians? How about a freshly shaven rose petal-covered pussy? Bad girls getting a sensational spanking, and bound beauties getting their tits tortured? Your desire is their command. This feast for your eyes will be a delight for your dick

screenshot

Kinky_Fetish_Lesbians_3_Dru_Berrymore_TJ_Hart_Brittany_O_Jacklyn_Lick.wmv
Dreamscometrue
Added: Jan 13, 2023 2:21 pm
Lesbian Anal Asses #4/ (Mason, Lesbian X) (Ivy LEbelle, Valentina Nappi, Whitney Wright, Bella Rolland, Arietta Adams, Febby Twigs, Vanessa Sky, Daisy Stone) | 2 GB

screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 960x544 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

Quote:
Lesbian X is proud to present, the fourth instalment of Lesbian Anal Asses, a celebration of stunning women fixated on hardcore anal action! "Lesbian Anal Asses Vol. 4" features an all-star collection of curvaceous hotties with epic asses in lustfully intense girl/girl anal sex scenes. The award-winning Mason brings you sapphic lust, deep kissing and multiple shared orgasms! This is unscripted lesbian anal sex at its finest. Do not miss this Lesbian X release.

screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
Lesbian_Anal_Asses_4_Arietta_Adams_Vanessa_Sky_Ivy_LEbelle_Bella_Rolland_4.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Jan 19, 2023 4:42 pm
Perversions Of Lesbian Lust 2 / (Madison Young, Madison Bound Productions) (Madison Young, Princess Donna, Sasha Grey, Dia Zerva) | 931.3 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 640x480 (4:3) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Quote:
She had the face of an angel, the body of a devil, and the passions of a lesbian. Madison Young leads us through the story of her darkest sexual perversions with her Mistress and lover Princess Donna. Madison and Donna are like any other lesbian couple. They are madly in love with one another, they love going to the symphony, but going to the symphony with Madison Young and Princess Donna is a little... different. Madison gets the best tickets possible for their evening out. Tickets in a discreet area of the theater where Madison can devour Donna's cunt until she is lost in ecstasy. Donna orders Madison to close her eyes during the cellist's performance and to taste her own submission and desire in each note. Madison's imagination goes wild envisioning rope suspensions, canings, whippings, orgasms, and the sweet taste of her lover's cunt.

screenshot

Perversions_Of_Lesbian_Lust_2_Madison_Young_Princess_Donna_Sasha_Grey_Dia_Zerva.mp4