Author
Dreamscometrue
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Nov 03, 2022 11:42 pm
Mistress Naomi Swann - Slave Cum Treat | 902.4 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

screenshot

Mistress_Naomi_Swann_Slave_Cum_Treat_Mistress_Naomi_Swann._Slave_Cum_Treat.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Nov 04, 2022 8:39 pm
Mistress Siri-2 / MeanAmazonBitches (MeanBitches) | 875.6 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: wmv || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format VC-1

screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Mistress_Siri2_Siri_1.wmv
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
Dreamscometrue
Added: Nov 07, 2022 10:08 pm
She rams it deep into his man hole | 358.4 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: wmv || Resolution: 640x480 (4:3) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format VC-1

Quote:
After coming home smelling of women's perfume his g/f was ready to leave, then she thought of a good lesson to teach him, she bends him over and spanks his ass, then she goes and puts a strapon on. He started to freak out but before he could really say anything she shoves it into his mouth! She then rams it deep into his man hole! Watch the entire video inside the members area to see how far she takes it!

screenshot

She_rams_it_deep_into_his_man_hole._2012.02.18_She_rams_it_deep_into_his_man_hole.wmv
Dreamscometrue
Added: Nov 09, 2022 5:38 am
Victoria June - Ass Overdose | 905.4 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Quote:
Mistress Victoria has an ass that will make any man weak in the knees and submit to her will at an instant. Her slave has been dreaming for just a taste of his Mistress's big, juicy ass and finally gets more than he ever could've asked for.

Victoria June | 14.08.2019 | 905.4 MB

screenshot

Victoria_June_Ass_Overdose_Victoria_June.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Nov 14, 2022 9:29 pm
Gigi Allens - Stinky Stocking Cock Treat | 662.9 MB

screenshot

Quote:
Goddess Gigi has trapped a years worth of her essence into a pair of sheer stockings for her chastity slave to fully consume. To her slaves surprise she unlocks his caged cock and milks out a load of cum with just her feet. Gigi knows he can never have enough of her smelly stocking covered soles and makes him lick up every last drop.

Gigi Allens | 19.08.2015 | 662.9 MB

screenshot

Gigi_Allens_Stinky_Stocking_Cock_Treat_Gigi_Allens.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Nov 14, 2022 9:31 pm
Gigi Allens - Suck My Stiletto | 384.2 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

screenshot

Gigi_Allens_Suck_My_Stiletto_Gigi_Allens._Suck_My_Stiletto.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Nov 15, 2022 9:34 pm
Goddess Kyaa Gives the Sweet Dick / (sweetfemdom) | 270.2 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: wmv || Resolution: 960x540 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format WMV2

Quote:
Now that Lance has earned a good fucking from Kyaa by taking her ball abuse and sucking her strap-on like a man, she bends him over to fuck him right.Kyaa really knows how work a strap-on. Possibly because she plays with one in her personal lesbian life a lot. It's clear she can fuck.Kyaa makes Lance beg for more in multiple positions, then leaves him shivering so she can go fuck her girlfriend.

screenshot

Goddess_Kyaa_Gives_the_Sweet_Dick_Goddess_Kyaa_Lance_Hart.wmv
Dreamscometrue
Added: Nov 20, 2022 10:34 pm
Mistress Courtney / A Leather Fucking | 985.7 MB

screenshot

Quote:
I love Strapon play. I love it even more when I am in My leather. I love pounding into one of My slaves, making them quiver and moan. I love looking at you and My hips go back and forth, My cock tickling that prostate. Do you like to watch My hips sway? Do you wish it was you?

screenshot

Mistress_Courtney_Mistress_Courtney.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Nov 21, 2022 1:05 am
Mistress Ezada Sinn - Whipped with a twist | 504.7 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format AVC

Quote:
I know this slave is not a masochist, but he told Me he is ready to be used in any way I please. So, obviously, I choose what I prefer the most: to whip him. And today I will introduce a little twist to the process: I want the slave to hold a small ball against the wall with his nose while I am whipping his back. If he drops it - I will turn him around and whip his cock and balls. Will it be hard for him to hold it? I don't know, but I'm sure the fact that it's this slave's first whipping with a snake whip will make it even more interesting.Whether he manages to hold it or not, I am going to have fun whipping him anyway, and seeing how much I enjoy it he will have no choice but to beg Me to whip his some more, just to see Me pleased.

screenshot

Mistress_Ezada_Sinn._Whipped_with_a_twist_Mistress_Ezada_Sinn.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Nov 23, 2022 11:50 am
Princess Bella & Princess Ashley (Bust Or Get Busted / 09.09.2016) | 789 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 59.940 fps || Format AVC

Quote:
Not every loser who tries out gets to be a "Mean Girls" slave. This is 100% REAL. We really had a slave come to try out, and like a fucking loser he couldn't even take a simple ball busting. He kept falling to the floor and crying like a little bitch, begging us to stop. WE DON'T LIKE TIME WASTERS!As a PSA we got one of our REAL LIFE SLAVES to come and show all you losers what we expect of you if you think you can serve us. I come out from behind the camera and toss one of the house slavs at the feet of statuesque 5'10" Princess Ashley BUT NEVER ONCE DOES HE ASK US TO STOP. No matter how hard or how brutal Princess Ashley kicks him. By the time we are all done, he is a puddle of a "human being" crumpled on the floor and Princess Ashley towers over him while we all laugh. (Both in front of and behind the "Mean Girls" camera!)

Princess Bella, Princess Ashley | 09.09.2016 | 789 MB

screenshot

Princess_Bella_Princess_Ashley._Bust_Or_Get_Busted_Princess_Ashley_Princess_Bella.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Nov 24, 2022 10:40 pm
Sidney Dark The Cuckold Bitch / (SM Studio Berlin - Bizarre Experience) | 853.5 MB

screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: wmv || Resolution: 1024x576 (16:9) || Frame Rate: fps || Format VC-1

Quote:
Sidney Dark humiliates her husband by putting him into a chastity device while she fucks her other men. She invites her lover Tom into her bedroom and makes her husband watch her having sex with Tom.

screenshot

Sidney_Dark_The_Cuckold_Bitch_Sidney_Dark_The_Cuckold_Bitch.wmv
Dreamscometrue
Added: Nov 25, 2022 10:52 pm
My sissy and his **** BI experience! | 787.5 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format AVC

Quote:
My devoted sissy is begging for my attention! With his small penis he is able to do anything to have his Mistress close to him! And I'll be cruel with my sissy slave! Today is lesson time for you!!! I'll **** you to BI!!! **** you to suck the huge cock!...Now on your knees sissy and open your mouth....as wide as you can! Get ready for some mouth fuck...open...What! Stay right there and suck and tease that cock with your mouth!!! Is so big.....take it deep sissy!!! And you'll taste all his warm cum! Stay on your knees with your mouth wide open.... every single drop of his sperm must finish in your mouth! And now close it and let it deep into you throat!!!......GOOD SISSY!!!

screenshot

My_sissy_and_his_****_BI_experience_Kathia_Nobili.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Nov 29, 2022 10:55 pm
Belle Noir, Brianna Beach - Chin Strap Bitch | 296.6 MB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: wmv || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format VC-1

screenshot

Belle_Noir_Brianna_Beach_Chin_Strap_Bitch_Belle_Noir_Brianna_Beach.wmv
Dreamscometrue
Added: Dec 01, 2022 12:22 am
Brianna & Lola (Femdom Family Birthday Pegging / 26.09.2014) | 825.9 MB

screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: wmv || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format VC-1

Quote:
Goddess Brianna's twins Lola and Danni have their birthday today. On this birthday Danni will be pegged. It is tradition in this family. All boys are pegged on their birthday when they first get old enough. First they are locked into chastity and then pegged. The party is so humiliating for Danni. He is **** to suck both his mothers and her sister's cock. Lola loves it! She loves being a spoiled bratty bitch to her twin brother. She loves that he is being pegged. Danni at first struggles with his mother's cock. His sister yells at him, "It's my birthday to and this is what I want!" Lola feeds her brother her cock while Brianna finally presses herself into Danni. Danni is being pegged! "Its huge Mommy!" "Don't worry your sister is next!" Danni is humiliated. He is being double teamed by his sister and mother. Danni's balls swing back and forth inside his chastity tube from the pounding from his mother. Then his Sister gets her turn pegging him. Lola loves fucking her twin brother. While Lola fucks her brother, Brianna makes Danni clean off her cock with his mouth. He is an ass to mouth whore now! "Happy birthday Danni" Lola now can peg Danni anytime she wants. Now that Lola is old enough she will be allowed to peg her father, older brothers, and uncles as well. Brianna takes some picture for the family scrap book. "Danni's first pegging." Both ladies laugh at Danni's predicament. He knows these pictures will be framed and hanged in the house. This clip is a rare glimpse into the traditions and ceremonies of a femdom family. In this family the males are kept in chastity and pegged regularly. Best clip ever.

Brianna, Lola | 26.09.2014 | 825.9 MB

screenshot

Brianna_Lola._Femdom_Family_Birthday_Pegging_Lola_Brianna.wmv
Dreamscometrue
Added: Dec 09, 2022 5:30 am
Goddess Becky (Strapped Down And Straddled / 25.02.2021) | 942.4 MB

screenshotscreenshot

Quote:
Goddess Becky has her slave strapped down to a bench. She straddles his face and starts to bounce. Becky wants her slave to stop moving so much. The slave is locked in chastity. He is very uncomfortable and cannot breathe. Becky has no regard for the slave. She does as she pleases and sits on his face with her full weight. The slave is just furniture to hot girls.

Goddess Becky | 25.02.2021 | 942.4 MB

screenshot

Goddess_Becky._Strapped_Down_And_Straddled_Goddess_Becky.mp4