Author
PolarStar
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: May 14, 2024 1:21 pm
Fiona Frost - The Massage Secret

Cast: Fiona Frost
Production date: 2021
Duration: 00:19:04
Description: Hey, give me a massage again. You're not doing anything anyway... Just be a good step-brother and rub my feet. I know you'll do it. Because you like it that's why. I know your secret...
Size: 420.3 MB
HD video type: 720p
Video Format: MPEG-4
Extension: mp4
Quality: HD
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Fiona_Frost_The_Massage_Secret.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 14, 2024 10:20 am
FAH - Breeding a Thai University Student

Cast: FAH
Production date: 2023.05.16
Duration: 00:49:50
Description: We got to talking with FAH here on a dating app in the bustling city of Bangkok for several days before we finally got her to agree to meet up with me. She was super busy between university and her job as a waitress at a restaurant. She just said it would be late like 11PM and if she came to meet up with me and she would have to come straight from school and just change clothes at my room. Of course, that ok babe ha! Well, when she finally got there, it was almost midnight and she walked in wearing her schoolgirl uniform and I have to say that is one of my all-time favorite fantasies, so I was instantly turned on. Well, we talked a bit and when I explained to her, I wanted to take some photos and videos the shiest girl I've ever had on camera instantly appeared lol. I'm talking about could barely get words out of her mouth from being so shy and just giggling like a small girl. She did agree to making the video and what really made her finally feel comfortable was when I spend a long time licking that oh so sweet pussy of hers. I don't think she ever experienced anything like it before in her 23 years of life. After that she was really into the sex part and forgot about the camera and we really enjoyed one another. I really took my time with her, that explains the almost one-hour video lol. But despite her shyness she really was great fucking. She came twice when we're fucking one another, and you could see the smile on her face that all in the world was right when she did. The best part when I told her I was going to shoot my sperm inside her she said "inside oh my god" lol!!! But with a little hesitation she took a massive load of sperm deep in that young pussy that was perfect for giving her a mixed little one! What a dream come true...I finally got to creampie and student in their school clothes!
Size: 2.33 GB
HD video type: 1080p
Quality: Full HD
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: FAH_Breeding_a_Thai_University_Student.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 14, 2024 7:18 am
Eva May - Debut Busty 48Yo MILF Teacher Eva May Deals With A Slacker

Production date: 2023
Duration: 00:20:08
Description: Busty Blonde MILF Eva May makes her AJX Debut! As a teacher, she takes her job and responsibilities seriously and today she's having a meeting with a particularly unruly student who's been slacking off, arriving late, and not doing his work. After admonishing him for his behavior and tardiness, she decides an appropriate punishment is to use him as her plaything. Starting by making her intentions clear, she encourages him to caress her cleavage while she removes his pants, then stands while he rubs her clit and she takes out his hard cock to stroke.
Size: 1.09 GB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Eva_May_Debut_Busty_48Yo_MILF_Teacher_Eva_May_Deals_With_A_Slacker.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 14, 2024 4:16 am
Eva Lex - IT-Student Date

Cast: Eva Lex
Production date: 2023-06-24
Duration: 00:30:00
Size: 1.29 GB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Eva_Lex_ITStudent_Date.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 14, 2024 1:16 am
Esmeralda Duarte

Cast: Esmeralda Duarte
Production date: 2021
Duration: 00:31:36
Size: 608.7 MB
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Esmeralda_Duarte.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 13, 2024 10:15 pm
Erica Lauren

Cast: Erica Lauren (57)
Production date: 12-06-2023
Duration: 00:19:18
Description: A horny granny school principal seduced one of her students from school who happens to have a big black dick!
Size: 788.7 MB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Erica_Lauren.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 13, 2024 7:15 pm
Emma Rosie - The Student Becomes The Teacher

Production date: 2023
Duration: 00:34:42
Description: A high school teacher, Ryan Mclane, arrives for a nuru massage but is taken aback when his masseuse turns out to be his ex-student, Emma Rosie, who recently graduated. Because of their prior teacher-student relationship, Ryan's hesitant about her massaging him, but Emma insists that she's a professional -- she's mature and responsible enough to handle this! Ryan eventually decides to put his reservations aside and give it a try.
Size: 1.39 GB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Emma_Rosie_The_Student_Becomes_The_Teacher.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 13, 2024 4:16 pm
Emma Hix & Ella Reese - An Extra Special Surprise

Cast: Emma Hix & Ella Reese
Production date: 2022
Duration: 00:50:02
Description: Stepsisters Ella and Emma show up at Brad's door in their sexy cheerleader outfits. They are supposed to deliver a secret message from his crush, but these ladies have secret intentions for him. The step-siblings put up a naughty show knowing that Brad won't resist their charm.
Size: 997.3 MB
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Emma_Hix_Ella_Reese_An_Extra_Special_Surprise.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 13, 2024 1:12 pm
Elle Lee - Panty Peeking

Cast: Elle Lee
Duration: 00:42:08
Description: When school counselor Will visits tiny asian schoolgirl Elle, he tries to check up on her by asking basic questions but he can't stop staring at Elle's panties that are peeking under her mini skirt. Elle is glad to leave the school subject aside and focuses on getting Will's cock into her mouth!
Size: 786.3 MB
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Elle_Lee_Panty_Peeking.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 13, 2024 10:11 am
Eden West & Naomi Foxxx - Just Like in High School

Cast: Eden West & Naomi Foxxx
Production date: 2023-09-28
Duration: 00:37:31
Description: Eden got caught stealing the answers to the final tests and selling them to other students. Naomi, her stepmom, rushes into Principal Fitzwell's office to learn what happened. It turns out the two used to date each other back in high school, so they are happy to meet again, but this time, they have to discuss a serious issue with Eden present. The girl is about to be expelled, but Naomi is eager to pull some strings with her former lover to make the problem go away. Principal Fitzwell is glad to hear that, as he expects Naomi and her stepdaughter to show him some fun just like his high school days to leave this incident behind.
Size: 2.25 GB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Eden_West_Naomi_Foxxx_Just_Like_in_High_School.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 13, 2024 7:09 am
Dominno

Cast: Dominno
Production date: 2022-02-01
Duration: 00:20:52
Description: Big tits MILF teacher Dominno is grading her student Jack's work when she notices him staring at her big tits. Dominno likes the attention, so she offers her student a sneak peak into her blouse. Dominno unbuttons her top and shows Jack her huge, natural boobs, then tells her student if she wants more, he has to pleasure her pink pussy. Jack licks and eats the MILF out on her desk, then she rewards him with the best blowjob of his life. Jack fucks Dominno standing doggystyle and missionary, then pulls out and cums on her pussy.
Size: 629.4 MB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Dominno.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 13, 2024 4:09 am
Destiny Cruz - Teacher Seduction

Cast: Destiny Cruz
Duration: 00:39:22
Size: 1.64 GB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Destiny_Cruz_Teacher_Seduction.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 13, 2024 1:08 am
Demi Hawks & Liz Jordan - Day Dreamer Part 1

Cast: Demi Hawks & Liz Jordan
Duration: 00:39:46
Description: Day Dreamer: A Liz Jordan Mini-Series [Part 1 of 3] - Liz, Demi, and Oliver sit through Mr. White's boring lecture, and before she realizes it, Liz passes out in class. The lesson is crucial, so Liz needs all the help she can get to stay awake. Luckily Demi and Oliver have a plan to keep the energy in the room high. Liz's misadventures with Demi and Oliver turn out to be a lofty daydream, but the experience leaves her hungry for more. Stay tuned, and don't miss part two of the Liz Jordan Skinematic Universe saga.
Size: 1.84 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Demi_Hawks_Liz_Jordan_Day_Dreamer_Part_1.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 12, 2024 10:06 pm
Delilah Day & Lilly Bell

Cast: Delilah Day & Lilly Bell
Production date: 2022-02-27
Duration: 00:46:12
Description: Joshua and Lilly enjoy giving people a rough time, but they've made a big mistake after targeting Deliliah and Tyler. When these two get compromising film on the pair of bullies, it's time to beg for forgiveness and give in to their enemies' secret and perverted sexual desires if they don't want to lose everything over leaked sex tapes.
Size: 1.51 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Delilah_Day_Lilly_Bell.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 12, 2024 7:07 pm
Dani Blu & Melanie Hicks - Home Sex Is Better

Cast: Dani Blu & Melanie Hicks
Duration: 00:47:02
Description: Miles and Melanie get a call from their stepdaughter's school saying that Dani has been caught having sex and thus has been suspended. Miles has a stern talk with her, threatening to send her to boarding school if she doesn't start behaving better. After Melanie has a talk with Dani, she understands that she's just curious about sex, so Melanie suggests that Miles and her could be the ones to show her everything she needs to know to be a good little whore!
Size: 1.65 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Dani_Blu_Melanie_Hicks_Home_Sex_Is_Better.mp4