Download: Maddy_Maguire.mp4
PolarStar
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 27, 2024 5:49 am
Luna Rival

Cast: Luna Rival
Production date: 2020-04-21
Duration: 00:38:20
Description: It seems like people nowadays have 0 regard towards each other anymore, as if no one cares about their fellow man. I firmly disagree with that philosophy. I believe that we in the world are connected and only by sticking together can we all grow and expand.That's why i like to give back, you know? Giving a donation here, signing a petition there....karma is real and it all comes back on you eventually.Part of that good karma im trying to inject into the world is why Luna is here. You see, Luna is a foreign exchange student from France who is staying with me while she completes her studies here in America. She's a very smart girl....a very pretty girl....older than her years. You'd never guess she's only about to graduate from high school...She always has a smile on her pretty face...always happy....she certainly brightens my mood whenever I see her and I'm only too happy to help her out. Luna has been adjusting well, but there is a learning curve; we do things a lot different over here!That's why i worry about her you know? I even feel guilty leaving her home alone even though shes old enough. Because she's such a delicate, innocent little flower. She needs to be cherished and protected and nurtured. And that's exactly what im here for. To make sure she grows up a better person.
Size: 449.4 MB
HD video type: 480p
Video Format: MPEG-4
Extension: mp4
Quality: SD
Video: 854x480 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Luna_Rival.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Apr 27, 2024 2:49 am
Loulou. I Wanna Blow Romeo

Production date: March 20, 2012
Duration: 00:37:01
Description: Lou Lou is a slut. She isn't the type of girl who's interested in the school's drama program; she doesn't know Shakespeare
from milkshakes. She has a change of heart, however, when she sees who's going to play the part of Romeo in the school play: the
handsome Johnny Sins. Lou Lou decides to audition for the role of Juliet. Luckily for her, there is instant chemistry onstage as Lou Lou
uses her big tits to secure the role, and fuck, of a lifetime. Watch, as the boob pays tribute to the Bard!
Size: 3.12 GB
HD video type: 1080p
Quality: Full HD
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Loulou._I_Wanna_Blow_Romeo.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Apr 26, 2024 11:48 pm
London River & Milana May & Sofie Reyez - Teachers Pets

Production date: 2019
Duration: 00:44:37
Description: Blonde professor London Rivers has a very slutty class this year, but this smart MILF knows just how to keep them in line.
Size: 3.17 GB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: London_River_Milana_May_Sofie_Reyez_Teachers_Pets.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Apr 26, 2024 8:47 pm
Lisa Ann - School Of MILF Sex Ed 101

Cast: Lisa Ann
Production date: 2014
Duration: 00:31:11
Description: Lisa Says: The Girls get into Mischief... so I will have to take matters into my own hands.
Size: 694.4 MB
Video Format: Windows Media
Extension: wmv
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, VC-1

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Lisa_Ann_School_Of_MILF_Sex_Ed_101.wmv
PolarStar
Added: Apr 26, 2024 5:46 pm
Lily Lane - Horny Teacher Lily Lane Bangs Student

Production date: 2022
Duration: 00:22:57
Description: Lily Lane is one bad-ass-looking teacher with her tattoo-covered curvy body, and flunking student Jay Romero decides to make up for his failing grades with his big cock. After titty play with the busty babe, the young stud gets the best blowjob of his life and then bends the raven-haired beauty over the desk to pound her from behind.
Size: 350.9 MB
HD video type: 558p
Video: 992x558 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Lily_Lane_Horny_Teacher_Lily_Lane_Bangs_Student.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Apr 26, 2024 2:44 pm
Lilian Stone Ricky Spanish. Lilian Stone fucks her student

Cast: Lilian Stone
Production date: Jan 12, 2020
Duration: 00:41:02
Description: Professor Lilian Stone has found a new permanent position at a different school and she breaks the news to her favorite student. She also tells him that she wants a going away present, his big cock.
Size: 321.6 MB
HD video type: 360p
Video: 640x360 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Lilian_Stone_Ricky_Spanish._Lilian_Stone_fucks_her_student.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Apr 26, 2024 11:43 am
Leyla Morgan - Leyla's Sexy Webcam Outfit

Cast: Leyla Morgan
Production date: 10.06.2016
Duration: 00:23:46
Description: Leila decided she'd like to go further than just appearing on my site for a small casting and wanted to show me her webcam outfit that her sneaky neighbour liked requesting her to wear. I'm sure next time she's on webcam with her, she'll tell him all about my website and he'll be wanking off to these shenanigans as well. So sh'ed dressed up in her uniform and I can tell Leyla is really into girls. She pulls me towards her to kiss me, stuffs her hands in my panties, then pulls me on the bed to romp around with her. She's extremely intense and loves having her pussy licked. Watch her jerk around and cum twice as I want and lick her. She even grabs my head and pushes it down on her, when I ask ...
Size: 1.33 GB
HD video type: 720p
Quality: HD
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 50.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Leyla_Morgan_Leylas_Sexy_Webcam_Outfit.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Apr 26, 2024 8:41 am
Lexi Luna Lucas Frost. Lexi Luna gives student a testosterone boost by wrapping her pussy around his cock

Cast: Lexi Luna
Production date: Feb 15, 2021
Duration: 00:29:00
Description: Lexi Luna finds a pack of gas station testosterone pills between her student's work and decides to help him out. Being a teacher, she knows that stress causes lower testosterone so she helps him relax with a massage and a quick fuck on her desk.
Size: 357.6 MB
Video: 854x480 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Lexi._gives_student_a_testosterone_boost_by_wrapping_her_pussy_around_his_cock.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Apr 26, 2024 5:42 am
Lexi Swallow. Student Bodies

Cast: Lexi Swallow
Production date: 2013
Duration: 00:31:43
Description: Gifted basketball player Seth Gamble is the best prospect in the country, and every college is dying to get their hands on him. But at Brazzers Academy, the dean is willing to do everything it takes to nab Seth, including offering him sexy co-ed Lexi, who will be sure to show him the true meaning of school spirit.
Size: 2.81 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Lexi_Swallow._Student_Bodies.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Apr 26, 2024 2:41 am
Lexi Diamond. Our newest student section

Cast: Lexi Diamond
Production date: 2010
Duration: 00:28:45
Description: Lexi Diamond has missed 3 months of school. That a long fucking time. The principal told me since she lived so close that I should take a little jog over to her place to see if she's ok. Well I gotta do what my boss tells me. I got to her place and she was in bed. She said she got a boob job and her doctor told her she needed re...
Size: 1.14 GB
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, VC-1

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Lexi_Diamond._Our_newest_student_section.wmv
PolarStar
Added: Apr 25, 2024 11:39 pm
Leo Babe - Teacher Tames a Black Mamba

Cast: Leo Babe
Duration: 00:57:34
Description: The bus is out here boy!!!! We don't stop son!! Every week, we roam the streets of Miami looking for money hungry hoes to take a ride with us. This week was no different. We pulled up on this chick waiting for the bus. As we got to know her she told us that she's a teacher and instantly we knew she was desperate for money cause teachers don't make shit. So we talked to her for a bit and eventually convince her to take a ride with us. Inside the bus she quickly started chocking on black cock and soon got her tight hole stretched in several different positions before receiving a huge load. From there, it was time to dump her ass in the middle of nowhere.
Size: 642.7 MB
Video: 852x480 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Leo_Babe_Teacher_Tames_a_Black_Mamba.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Apr 25, 2024 8:37 pm
Leila Smith

Production date: 2010
Duration: 00:19:51
Size: 748.9 MB
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, VC-1

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Leila_Smith.wmv
PolarStar
Added: Apr 25, 2024 5:37 pm
Leigh Darby. Teaching Miss Darby a Hard Lesson

Cast: Leigh Darby
Production date: 2014
Duration: 00:26:48
Description: Is it all in Clover's head, or is his teacher Ms. Leigh Darby trying to seduce him? Poor guy didn't have a chance in hell of focusing on the pop quiz with a hot blonde unbuttoning her blouse and flashing her cleavage right in front of his face. When she found him sneaking round after hours, Ms. Darby offered him a squeeze of her big juicy tits, to see if a good stiff fuck would solve the distraction once and for all. Check out how Clover bought himself a second chance at success by motorboating her big titties and pounding the fuck outta that British tart's tight pussy!
Size: 2.33 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Leigh_Darby._Teaching_Miss_Darby_a_Hard_Lesson.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Apr 25, 2024 2:37 pm
Laura Fiorentino - Big Tits Student Stuns Her Teacher

Production date: 2023
Duration: 00:28:29
Description: Today I picked up stocking-clad babe Laura Fiorentino for her driving test, and I was surprised when she passed the exam with flying colours. I got a little emotional, and when Laura saw my throbbing erection, she teasingly rubbed her hand over my crotch before zipping down my jeans and treating me to a fantastic blowjob! Afterwards, the raven-haired sex bomb exposed her huge fake titties and cushioned my dick between them, and then she sat her dripping wet snatch down on my lap and rode me expertly in cowgirl! We then hopped into the back of the car, where I banged the tattooed nymph in missionary position, which gave me a great view of her impressive rack.
Size: 399.7 MB
Video: 854x480 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Laura_Fiorentino_Big_Tits_Student_Stuns_Her_Teacher.mp4