Author
LanserSM
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: May 03, 2024 8:48 pm
Kailani Kai. Fuck Lessons From my Step

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Kailani Kai caught her step son in the middle of preparing for something. He was putting condoms on bananas. He had a hot date coming up and didn't want to be unprepared. So Kailani decided to give him some pointers. She approached him and asked him to pull his cock out. He was hesitant at first, but he eventually gave in. She began chocking on his cock, and soon she was bent over with his cock far inside her pussy. Kailani got fucked by her step-son in several different positions all over their living room. It turns out, he knew exactly what to do.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:28:11
FileSize: 1.99 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Kailani_Kai._Fuck_Lessons_From_my_Step.mp4
LanserSM
Added: May 03, 2024 8:38 pm
Kaiserin Dee

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tyler has shown up to do some work. He walks around to the backyard, as he was told to do, and goes to the door. It's a glass door. He looks inside and sees Kaiserin wearing a tight dress. "Wow. That must be his wife," he says. "She's so hot." But she immediately spots him, and she's not happy. "Your husband hired me to do some work," he explains. "What do you mean, you fuckin' pervert? Peeping Tom," she scolds. "I just came here to do some work," he stammers.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:21:50
FileSize: 1.24 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Kaiserin_Dee.mp4
LanserSM
Added: May 03, 2024 2:36 pm
Kagney Linn Karter - Confessions Of A Cheating Housewife 1

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:16:15
FileSize: 480.6 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Kagney_Linn_Karter_Confessions_Of_A_Cheating_Housewife_1.mp4
LanserSM
Added: May 03, 2024 11:24 am
Jynn Daor
Cast: Jynn Daor (50)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Coming home from work all this American mature lady wants to do is masturbate until the sheets are soaking wet.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:27:52
FileSize: 847.6 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Jynn_Daor.mp4
LanserSM
Added: May 03, 2024 8:08 am
Julianna Vega. Teaching Him The Game Led To Hot Sex
Cast: Julianna Vega

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Julianna Vega teaches her stepson the game of dominoes. She caches him looking at her tits before he disrespect her with his winning celebration. She will not have any of this disrespect so he starts letting him know what he needs to treat her better and to stop looking at her tits. He tries to apologize and ask for her not to tell his father and thats when she tells him that shell keep it a secret if he satisfies her. She shoves his face into her pussy and ass before getting him ready with a bj. She starts riding him and has him fuck her hard from different positions until he cums all over her mouth and tits.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:22:40
FileSize: 1.59 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Julianna_Vega._Teaching_Him_The_Game_Led_To_Hot_Sex.mp4
LanserSM
Added: May 03, 2024 4:34 am
Julianna Vega, Rose Monroe. Latina Booty Power
Cast: Julianna Vega, Rose Monroe

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Julianna Vega and Rose Monroe have some of the biggest booties in the business. So we decided to pair them together for some AssParade fun. They paraded their perfect asses up and down the road. While we were outside, the BangBus drove by with Alexis Fawx. They were on the way to shoot a new scene. After the girls all said hi to each other, we rushed inside for these two beauties to get some dick. Inside awaited Jmac, he dicked them down and stretched their pussies in several different positions before busting a giant load all over both of their perfect little faces.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:44:17
FileSize: 3.12 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Julianna_Vega_Rose_Monroe._Latina_Booty_Power.mp4
LanserSM
Added: May 03, 2024 1:33 am
Josephine James - This young boy loses his virginity to big breasted Josephine
Cast: Josephine James

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

18-year-old boy loses his virginity with an experienced big-breasted Josephine James

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:33:04
FileSize: 1.33 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Josephine_James_This_young_boy_loses_his_virginity_to_big_breasted_Josephine.mp4
LanserSM
Added: May 02, 2024 10:48 pm
Josephine James - Hot mature massive tits Milf fucked
Cast: Josephine James

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Hot mature MILF Josephine James called the Fake Taxi today for a lift to the council offices at the top of town. The buggers had billed her twice, and it was a really hot day, so she asked if she could strip off a little to cool down. I wasn't going to say no, especially since she took off her bra! Josephine said I wasn't meant to look, but how am I not to check the rear view window while driving a taxi? Unsafe, that is. Her tits were incredible, so I offered her a deal: if she let me play with them, I'd give her the taxi ride for free. Josephine saw my erection and enthusiastically agreed to my proposition. I didn't just play with the tits in the backseat, I fucked her pussy, and smacked her arse as well. Josephine returned in kind with a blowjob, a rimjob, a titwank, and then letting me cover her with a facial!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:31:08
FileSize: 1.74 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Josephine_James_Hot_mature_massive_tits_Milf_fucked.mp4
LanserSM
Added: May 02, 2024 8:17 pm
Jessie Lee - Inked Gets Pussy Pounded By Isiah Maxwell

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

It's inked babe Jessie Lee's first time in PervCity and she is hot for interracial anything. As long as we feed her deep throat, shaved pussy, and big ass a throbbing BBC, this brunette promises to go wild. Yet wild seems like a tame description for the sexy moves and kinky things this big tits slut has in store for that big black dick.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:46:57
FileSize: 3.98 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Jessie_Lee_Inked_Gets_Pussy_Pounded_By_Isiah_Maxwell.mp4
LanserSM
Added: May 02, 2024 7:22 am
Jasmine Jae

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Jasmine Jae is tutoring her son's best friend at her home but she is trying to get the kitchen sink fixed
and Nathan wants to help out but what he doesn't know is that she wants more than her sink fixed
she wants all her pipes checked thoroughly until he burst on her face.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:32:00
FileSize: 2.75 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Jasmine_Jae.mp4
LanserSM
Added: May 02, 2024 3:11 am
Jasmine Jae - Two Big Black Cock

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Jasmine has made a nice little nest egg for herself. She has invested wisely in various things.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:26:26
FileSize: 1.87 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Jasmine_Jae_Two_Big_Black_Cock.mp4
LanserSM
Added: May 01, 2024 11:31 pm
Jasmine Jae - My Stepson's Dick Pic
Cast: Jasmine Jae

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Jasmine Jae goes into her stepson's room and finds his phone on the bed. To her surprise, on the screen is a picture of his cock.
'It's so big, holy shit, it's much bigger than his father's' she exclaims! Her stepson walks into the room and sees her with his phone.
She shows him that she saw his dick pic but she doesn't mind, she's only his stepmom after all. She wants to see it in person so she pulls down his pants and reveals his big hard cock!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:17:58
FileSize: 850.2 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Jasmine_Jae_My_Stepsons_Dick_Pic.mp4
LanserSM
Added: May 01, 2024 8:21 pm
Jasmin Jai

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Part 1: I am staying with my best friend's house for a bit while my parents are out of town. There's only one bathroom at his place. One morning I bump into Kyle's hot mom in a towel getting ready to steal the shower. She let's me go first but she's impatient and tells me she can't wait any longer. She just jumps into the shower with me!
Part 2: SO I showered with Mrs. Jai yesterday. The next day our shower times conflict and she suggests to shower together again. Score! In the shower, I can't keep my boner down. I missed masturbating in the shower yesterday. This is the only time I can do it. I ask if I can stroke it while she showers. I literally caught her peeking at my cock as I get off.
Part 4: To conserve water if only makes sense by now that Mrs. Jai and I shower together. Watching her shower gets me so hard. She's helping me out again, jerking off my dick when she suggests a faster way to get me off. We end up in her bed and her sucking my cock. Then, she rides my cock and I fill her up for behind.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:26:04
FileSize: 3.7 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Jasmin_Jai.mp4
LanserSM
Added: May 01, 2024 6:50 pm
James Dane
Cast: James Dane (20), Philana (49)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MILF Philana is taking a trip with her stepson. But when they needed to share a hotelroom, forbidden things started to happen and every taboo was broken!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:35:28
FileSize: 1.95 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
James_Dane.mp4
LanserSM
Added: May 01, 2024 5:40 pm
Janna Hicks