Download file Filejoker:
Dana_DeArmond_Alina_Lopez_Daughters_Online_Debut.mp4
LanserSM
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 26, 2024 10:53 pm
Dana DeArmond & Gia Derza - Dana And Gia Go All Out Nasty

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Gia Derza can't wait to get her hands on Dana DeArmond, and neither can we! These two hotties make the best pairing, with Dana's big beautiful ass opening up while Gia's mouth takes that cock whenever she can.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:56:55
FileSize: 2.08 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Dana_DeArmond_Gia_Derza_Dana_And_Gia_Go_All_Out_Nasty.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Apr 26, 2024 6:33 pm
Cytherea - Words and cum wads
Cast: Cytherea

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:41:01
FileSize: 3.5 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Cytherea_WORDS_AND_CUM_WADS.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Apr 26, 2024 4:02 pm
Crystal Maidstone
Cast: Crystal Maidstone 48

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Curvy mature Crystal Maidstone loves to play with her wet pussy.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:28:49
FileSize: 1.82 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Crystal_Maidstone.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Apr 26, 2024 1:12 pm
Crystal Gunns - In Tits & Tugs

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Crystal Gunns and Cindy Cupps (upcoming) actually stroking off a cock to detonation? Some never thought they would ever see that event. It took a very long time to make this one-time happening a reality.If you've been a SCORE Guy for the past seven years, you know it's a major thing to actually see Crystal in P.O.V. photography jacking a dude off and getting her tits fucked. Actually spanking is the better word since we remember Crystal's August 2005 interview when the visual splendor of Crystal doing anything with a guy was a neural discharge in a SCORE editor's brain."That's what the guys usually tell me at the clubs," Crystal said. "'I spank off to you all the time, Crystal!' So, I'd rather hear that word, spanking, then jerking off. I always wonder why they can't say something more seductive than, 'I'm spanking off to you!' I wish they would say it nicer like, 'I enjoy your photos' or 'I enjoy your movies.'"Whatever you want to call it...hand-job, palm-party, happy-ending...we are very grateful to Crystal and Cindy for lending a hand (and their deep cleavage). Tits & Tugs turned out to be one of the most-popular DVDs and it's still on the best-seller list, even beating out some hardcore movies, and much of the success is due to these two. When the guy popped, Crystal didn't skip a beat even though she was clearly surprised when he lost his load. All we can say is that Crystal made one dream cum true.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:18:22
FileSize: 515.7 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Crystal_Gunns_Crystal_Gunns_In_Tits_Tugs.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Apr 26, 2024 10:23 am
Chloe Temple & Reagan Foxx - A Friend In Need
Cast: Chloe Temple & Reagan Foxx

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:24:12
FileSize: 1.72 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Chloe_Temple_Reagan_Foxx_A_Friend_In_Need.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Apr 25, 2024 11:10 am
Cherie Deville - Horny Milf Gone Wild

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:43:25
FileSize: 2.49 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Cherie_Deville_Horny_Milf_Gone_Wild.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Apr 25, 2024 9:10 am
Caroline

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:32:50
FileSize: 1.68 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Caroline.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Apr 25, 2024 8:59 am
Carol Wings - Kinky Babe Gets Double Anal

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Big tits babe gets fucked hard by two black guys. She loves to get double penetrated. Rides one cock as she sucks another. Her pussy and ass want it bad.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:37:08
FileSize: 1.61 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Carol_Wings_Kinky_Babe_Gets_Double_Anal.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Apr 25, 2024 8:49 am
Candice Dare - Lending Her Stepson Some Brain
Cast: Candice Dare

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Bossy MILF Candice Dare does not like when her stepson sleeps in. Something about him lazing around in bed just grinds her gears. Especially when he has to go to school! Today, her stepson is trying to take it easy when she comes into his room to disturb his peace and quiet. But when she yanks the covers off of him, she finds that his cock is hard as a rock in his boxers! There is no way he is going to school with a full on erection, so she takes care of it the only way she knows how. She opens her mouth wide and gives her stepson a sensual, loving blowjob. Later, Candices stepson gets serious about hitting the books. He wants to make the grade, but he is having a hard time processing the information he is supposed to learn. He asks his hot blonde stepmom to help, but she does not seem to be able to figure it out either. On top of that, her nips are just about to slip right out of her top while she is looking over the textbook! How is her stepson supposed to study with a huge boner? So, Candice lends him a little brain. A couple days later, Candices stepson wants to see what his perv stepmom is up to. He sneaks into the bedroom and touches her ass, prompting a stern confrontation. He knows that his stepmom is having trouble with his dad, and he just wants to help. He can please her in a way that his dad just cannot. She realizes it is true, so she bends over and lets her stepson give her a gigantic meat injection. He strokes inside her wet pussy and drops a huge load inside, giving the hot MILF a dripping creampie. What a mess!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:56:52
FileSize: 2.46 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Candice_Dare_Lending_Her_Stepson_Some_Brain.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Apr 25, 2024 8:39 am
Camilla Creampie - Eye Candy
Cast: Camilla Creampie (46)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Bigtit milf Camilla Creampie flaunts her giant titties in a dress that clings to all her curves. Her hands adore her body, cupping her ass and jiggling her jugs as she gets naked and hops on the counter so she can get biblical with her talented fingers deep in her greedy cunt.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:11:41
FileSize: 379.8 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Camilla_Creampie_Eye_Candy.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Apr 25, 2024 8:29 am
Brooklyn Chase - Brooklyn Chase Fucks Her Stepson

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Brooklyn's husband is about to get home and she wants awesome sex, so she dresses into sexy lingerie and takes her horny pill. When her husband finally arrives she starts dragging him to the bedroom he has to fuck her, she can't wait any longer. But, he gets a phone call from work and has to go back. Brooklyn is upset and doesn't want to let him go, so she holds on to his leg to stop him from leaving. At that moment her stepson walks in and greets them. Then the husband takes the opportunity to finally free himself and leaves. Brooklyn is sad, upset and super horny, so she has an idea, she is gonna fuck her stepson. She approaches him, at first he is shocked, but she dominates over him and starts sucking his dick, then she makes him fuck her all over her living room until he delivers his hot load all over Brooklynn's face.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:37:13
FileSize: 1.57 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Brooklyn_Chase._Brooklyn_Chase_Fucks_Her_Stepson.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Apr 25, 2024 7:19 am
Casca Akashova I'm Over It
Cast: Casca Akashova

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Casca is recently divorced and she's ready to get back on the prowl. When she pays a visit to her bitchy sister, she finds the perfect opportunity to satisfy her craving for cock - by fucking her sisters husband! Casca has no qualms with sticking it to her sister by fucking her man, and Keiran has been desperate for a good fuck! With their powers combined, you got yourself one hell of a fuck sesh.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:31:40
FileSize: 1.28 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Casca_Akashova_Im_Over_It.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Apr 24, 2024 1:58 pm
Brittany Elizabeth

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Hot lady Brittany Elizabeth knew about SCORE magazine from her husband. She's a major fan of other big-boobed girls. Her 32K breasts give her great pleasure and she wanted to share them in videos and photos.
Brittany lives in Hawaii and she has the positive, harmony-centered philosophy about life and the world that the people of the island chain are known for.
"I don't really dress to emphasize my boobs but when I do I love bodysuits. In bras, I wear bralettes, sports bras and strapless. I only wear bras when I'm going out. As soon as I get home, the bra comes off."
Brittany, who's very photogenic, plays with her tits, eye-bangs, licks her pierced nipples and makes sexy talk. She's only 5' tall but looks much taller on-video and she's super-flexible.
On the bed behind her are several toys. Brittany primes her ass with a butt-plug and sticks another toy in and out of her shaved-smooth pussy.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:23:53
FileSize: 620.8 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Brittany_Elizabeth.mp4