Author
danni32ff
Respected Poster
Added: Aug 08, 2011 1:00 am
plipoot wrote:
She claimed to suck dick all the time? Dammit; we all need to move to Florida then. Laughing

Ha, Ha, Ha
She has been through cock in Florida like a Hurricane, now she has moved to Kentucky (as said in webcam) to go through like a Tornado.
andreww770
Respected Poster
Added: Aug 08, 2011 4:55 am
danni32ff wrote:
webcam 70 --

This chick needs to lay off the booze. Some people think it's cool that she drinks like a fish on the webcams, but if she does it here she has to do it more full time outside of this webcam stuff. Hey, if that's how she wants to roll, and suck dick all the time as she claims, that's her deal.

She has gone down hill in the past year or so, time for her to pull out of it and act like she cares about her fans. Crying or Very sad

Seriously Danni? You worry about your welfare as you download her vids for free ie steal from her?
danni32ff
Respected Poster
Added: Aug 08, 2011 5:39 am
andreww770 wrote:
danni32ff wrote:
webcam 70 --

This chick needs to lay off the booze. Some people think it's cool that she drinks like a fish on the webcams, but if she does it here she has to do it more full time outside of this webcam stuff. Hey, if that's how she wants to roll, and suck dick all the time as she claims, that's her deal.

She has gone down hill in the past year or so, time for her to pull out of it and act like she cares about her fans. Crying or Very sad

Seriously Danni? You worry about your welfare as you download her vids for free ie steal from her?

I'm a fan for years and she does booze it up alot where it looks pretty bad on the cams, so relax and stop the accusations
xcata
Poster
Added: Aug 08, 2011 3:23 pm
damn you oron... and all your stuff i want to see...
Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 10, 2011 7:34 pm
fixed all dead links!!!

Celeb Scandal Pics * Leaked Pics & Videos
German Stars - oops nude topless
Celebrity Videos - Naked / Topless / OOps / Paparazzi
thesocraticmethod
I'm probably spamming
Added: Aug 15, 2011 7:54 am
awesome old school vids... thnx
rocco5
I'm probably spamming
Added: Aug 15, 2011 11:43 am
Once again many many thanks kalle04.
syllabus07
Good Poster
Added: Aug 19, 2011 11:44 am
My two cents - she was at her sexiest during the times these vids were made. Her tits were just amazing.
jim dandy
Poster
Added: Aug 19, 2011 1:22 pm
[quote="syllabus07"]My two cents - she was at her sexiest during the times these vids were made. Her tits were just amazing.[/quote]
I agree they are fantastic. But my favorite period was videos 48 thru 67. She was proportioned (in my opinion) just perfect. I also think that she was a senior in high school during this time.
Thanks kalle04 for posting ALL of these videos.
forteagent
I'm probably spamming
Added: Aug 23, 2011 11:34 pm
thanks - there's some old classics here.
kalle04
Added: Aug 24, 2011 6:30 am
fixed all dead links

kingdarr
Poster
Added: Aug 24, 2011 11:32 am
kalle04 wrote:
fixed all dead links

Keep up the good work.
johnlee71
Very Respected Poster
Added: Aug 27, 2011 8:21 pm
She really was a beauty when she was 18. I remember pics of her prom. I'll bet her date enjoyed that night.
kalle04
Added: Aug 28, 2011 10:42 am
fixed all dead links

jim dandy
Poster
Added: Aug 29, 2011 8:18 pm
[quote="johnlee71"]She really was a beauty when she was 18. I remember pics of her prom. I'll bet her date enjoyed that night.[/quote]

I could not agree more!! HOT HOT HOT