Author
handmouth
Respected Poster
Added: Jul 16, 2011 4:45 am
wonderful updates guys. I agree with most of you. she is overdue to do some girl/guy stuff. I don't get the reason why she still acts like she's some shy teen model. She's obliviously been around the block a few times. I think she should blow the old guy that owns her site and let him pop a load on those titts or in her mouth and make her swallow it.

I guess they are waiting for membership to really tank before they release the next daring act. ooooh. look I'm showing my pussy now. BFD.

If tina would start doing some hardcore I would rejoin her site in a minute.
danni32ff
Respected Poster
Added: Jul 17, 2011 6:11 pm
cam 69 is getting her back to being more risque with showing us more and some of the dirty talk. Now that she realizes people like to see her grind that round booty she could gain some lbs to fill that thing out. Kinda tripped out that she said she still wants to get a stripper pole and be great at it. Ohhhh... the dreams of CM and the kitty that we haven't seen fully yet like her sucking and stroking on a dildo instead of a vibrator
omega_
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jul 20, 2011 11:10 am
nice set thanks Cool
danni32ff
Respected Poster
Added: Jul 21, 2011 4:29 pm
I saw Chuck posted some info on when she made "Model of the Year" albeit in 2010 from a site that has been linked to CM for some time called "24/Seven" out of Florida. Never heard of this site, but if she made it back then why didn't he post it sooner than wait over 7 months???

Never understood why she hasn't done any pics or basic commercials with girls in bikini's running around on the beach over these many years (outside of her website), especially back in her early 20's with her huge breast. Heck, she even admitted on many, many webcams that she is just sitting around and not working outside of an occasional barmaid job that last for a few months.
Nox2007
Good Poster
Added: Jul 25, 2011 3:23 pm
Is this Pool video a new one?
kalle04
Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jul 28, 2011 6:58 am
Nox2007 wrote:
Is this Pool video a new one?

no, it's an old one!

Celeb Scandal Pics * Leaked Pics & Videos
German Stars - oops nude topless
Celebrity Videos - Naked / Topless / OOps / Paparazzi
dentalfloss
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jul 30, 2011 12:06 am
I like the dark hair more then the blond but she is still cute which ever way. some more hard core type girl on girl would be awesome
DNAcell
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jul 30, 2011 6:36 am
lovely girl thx
danni32ff
Respected Poster
Added: Jul 30, 2011 6:43 pm
thanx for this pic sets and the flash-back vids from the past year or so.
kingdarr
Poster
Added: Jul 31, 2011 5:00 pm
THX for the update!
danni32ff
Respected Poster
Added: Jul 31, 2011 5:22 pm
This "Blue" Vid is from her most recent photo shoot. Tan looks good on her and her butt has filled out a little. Guess she is realizing that is her best asset now, the way she bounces and flaunts it in this vid. Ohhh my Kingdom for the DD's to come back
kalle04
Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 03, 2011 9:21 am
fixed all videos and sets!!!

Celeb Scandal Pics * Leaked Pics & Videos
German Stars - oops nude topless
Celebrity Videos - Naked / Topless / OOps / Paparazzi
plipoot
Good Poster
Added: Aug 05, 2011 8:13 pm
Thank you for those Kalle!
Damn, that made me wish again that Hallee was back.. Crying or Very sad
danni32ff
Respected Poster
Added: Aug 07, 2011 9:31 pm
webcam 70 --

This chick needs to lay off the booze. Some people think it's cool that she drinks like a fish on the webcams, but if she does it here she has to do it more full time outside of this webcam stuff. Hey, if that's how she wants to roll, and suck dick all the time as she claims, that's her deal.

She has gone down hill in the past year or so, time for her to pull out of it and act like she cares about her fans. Crying or Very sad
plipoot
Good Poster
Added: Aug 07, 2011 9:55 pm
She claimed to suck dick all the time? Dammit; we all need to move to Florida then. Laughing