Author
drkknght
Poster
Added: Oct 15, 2011 8:51 pm
Anyone seen the new webcam show yet?
cvbhui
Poster
Added: Nov 01, 2011 9:27 pm
Thanks wmmail07 for CM, and for ann ang and Miss sonia.

Such good stuff!
johnlee71
Very Respected Poster
Added: Nov 03, 2011 1:04 am
One of these days she's going to uncover that pussy. Can't wait.
kingdarr
Poster
Added: Nov 03, 2011 10:06 pm
She already did a couple of times and it is a fat beauty. she flashed it for about 10 to 15 seconds in one of the videos. I don't remember the title but it had the word black in it. I have never understood why she takes one step forward and two steps backwards.

johnlee71 wrote:
danni32ff
Respected Poster
Added: Nov 04, 2011 3:30 am
johnlee71 wrote:

Maybe your wish for "full kitty" will be granted when these vids come out later this month per her website today

Member:

HD - X-Rated Shower (20min) 11-22-11

Store:

HD - X-Rated Pool Table (20min) 11-29-11

BTW -- her webcams are Nov 9th and Nov 12th, maybe she will share what these vids will be like with an X-rated webcam
plipoot
Good Poster
Added: Nov 04, 2011 10:56 am
"Christina Model" + "X-rated" something doesn't compute here. Wink
There's no way that won't be somehow disappointing. I'd expect some sort of dildo insertion; not much more.
From what I see she hasn't done anything really new in videos in 6 months, but lately photoshoots have improved, so who knows, we might get a good surprise.
rocco5
I'm probably spamming
Added: Nov 06, 2011 2:07 pm
Many many thanks wmmail07
cvbhui
Poster
Added: Nov 11, 2011 6:24 am
Thanks bunches for number seventy six wmmail07. Much appreciated!
DublAgent
I'm probably spamming
Added: Nov 17, 2011 3:21 am
Hah, no more cams, I kinda figured she moved since I have not seen her around town in a long time.

I just find it amusing she would drive 13 hours to cam twice a month instead of the 32 other options
she likely has, girls an idiot.
danni32ff
Respected Poster
Added: Nov 17, 2011 2:40 pm
DublAgent wrote:
Hah, no more cams, I kinda figured she moved since I have not seen her around town in a long time.

I just find it amusing she would drive 13 hours to cam twice a month instead of the 32 other options
she likely has, girls an idiot.

Yeah, saw the post on her website about cancelling the webcams. IMO another jealous boyfriend who can't keep track of her when she parties back home in FL in between doing the webcams. You can get internet access pretty much anywhere, even if she can't do HD webcams she can do the webcams like she did in the past.

Well, these "X" Style vids better be the savior for not doing any cams
spamman666
Good Poster
Added: Nov 18, 2011 9:46 am
Thanks wmmail07!
the dutch guy
Poster
Added: Nov 18, 2011 1:51 pm
woohoo finally, I've been dreaming bout this moment eversince I heard of these "x-rated" shoots. a real insertion, well atleast maybe since I didn't see it yet. but the screen look oooh soo promising.
ty wmmail07
emin
Good Poster
Added: Nov 18, 2011 7:52 pm
looks to be good. super thanx!
katies
Very Respected Poster
Added: Nov 18, 2011 8:06 pm
Its AWESOME !!!!!!
s4883
I'm probably spamming
Added: Nov 19, 2011 10:19 am