Author
DublAgent
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 26, 2011 12:41 pm
Phoenix1010 wrote:
It is obvious that, because they had new equipment, they are trying to new things so of course she's going to take direction.

New equipment? She is not operating the camera, she's plunging a phallic device into her hole.... Then she
is getting tips on how to look sexy and what she SHOULD be doing to make the video interesting.

But she does not know how to do these things for some reason, if it was up to her she would lay there like a
dead hooker until the 15 mins was up, having her looking for what she should be doing constantly ruins any
smidgen of believability the video has.

Ah well, I'll try to be into her again when she starts taking loads.
Jimmy Two Shoes
Good Poster
Added: Sep 26, 2011 2:58 pm
It does seem ridiculous for her to be looking for direction when she keeps doing exactly the same thing over and over. " No, Christina, it goes in your vagina."
DDluvr
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 26, 2011 10:45 pm
Ok, let's face it. she did the same dance for years and years, Now she'll do the same masturbation scene for years and years.
Maybe she's not the sharpest tool in the shed, or just maybe she's knows exactly how to play us. She's played this little game of hers for for 9 years now. and we're still here waiting to see what she'll do next. But it seems she has kicked it up a notch. Looks like insertion to me. Hopefully she takes a load in the face long before her tits reach her navel. Very Happy Very Happy
kingdarr
Poster
Added: Sep 26, 2011 10:56 pm
I just want the pussy!
pumsk718
Good Poster
Added: Sep 27, 2011 12:05 am
My thanks to the poster. Have not seen the video yet, but from the pictures it seems she is using a very short instrument that looks more like a twisted plastic spoon than than a real dildo although it might produce powerful vibrations. So for those wishing to see insertion and not just rubbing like in previous vids, it may be wishful seeing rather than the real thing. Anyway and in spite of the critics it may be a step in the right direction Smile
trafman
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 27, 2011 6:16 am
pumsk718 wrote:
My thanks to the poster. Have not seen the video yet, but from the pictures it seems she is using a very short instrument that looks more like a twisted plastic spoon than than a real dildo although it might produce powerful vibrations. So for those wishing to see insertion and not just rubbing like in previous vids, it may be wishful seeing rather than the real thing. Anyway and in spite of the critics it may be a step in the right direction Smile

While it maybe wishful viewing, I do believe she took her vib for a little dive.

The vibrator is about 5-6 inches long. It is appears to be a corded g-spot vibrator, http://www.goodvibes.com/display_product.jhtml?id=12AH25 is as close as I can find with a quick search and I do not feel like searching multiple sites for the exact model.

The motor/handle is about 2 inches and the shaft is about 4 inches and has a slight form fitting curve to it. For most of the video the vibrator handle is straight up from her pussy so the curved part is from her clit down her lips. Towards the end she takes the handle and it goes from being straight up to a more horizontal position. Since her leg is mostly in the way we can not be sure but I think she got between 2-3 inches of the shaft in.

If you can't wait to see when the debated footage starts, got to about 20:00 minutes in.

Have fun.
danni32ff
Respected Poster
Added: Sep 27, 2011 3:52 pm
I'll wait until she is about another 5 vids in to determine if she can pull this new vid direction off with the assistance of her "boyfriend", which she has only known for about 4-5 months now.

Until then, I'll just voice what I want on the webchats and to the people who run the website. I understand that she probably has a contract that states how far she will really go, outside of the occasionally slips here and there due to her lack of brainpower or being drunk/high. So voicing your opinion here is fine, but it would carry a stronger message if you direct it to the website and webchat.

btw -- I want her to bring in a hot big titty girl first to the webcams, before she even considers doing a lap dance for her 5' 8*, big ear, skinny boyfriend who is probably holding her back from really making the vids/cams hot (yeah, he is that short but I can't hate his game for he is banging her for the time being)
kingdarr
Poster
Added: Sep 27, 2011 9:07 pm
LOL.....I'm shorter than that.....We like(and get) pussy too man.

danni32ff wrote:
I'll wait until she is about another 5 vids in to determine if she can pull this new vid direction off with the assistance of her "boyfriend", which she has only known for about 4-5 months now.

Until then, I'll just voice what I want on the webchats and to the people who run the website. I understand that she probably has a contract that states how far she will really go, outside of the occasionally slips here and there due to her lack of brainpower or being drunk/high. So voicing your opinion here is fine, but it would carry a stronger message if you direct it to the website and webchat.

btw -- I want her to bring in a hot big titty girl first to the webcams, before she even considers doing a lap dance for her 5' 8*, big ear, skinny boyfriend who is probably holding her back from really making the vids/cams hot (yeah, he is that short but I can't hate his game for he is banging her for the time being)
viclog1
Poster
Added: Oct 01, 2011 12:39 am
Whoa, the final scene got me Shocked
DublAgent
I'm probably spamming
Added: Oct 02, 2011 5:26 pm
See, watching the cams she seems to do a decent job without any help.

I just think whoever is directing her is some loser trying to justify there piece of the
pie by giving her direction, though in truth it just throws her off and again makes
the vids completely unbelievable.
viclog1
Poster
Added: Oct 02, 2011 7:23 pm
DublAgent wrote:
See, watching the cams she seems to do a decent job without any help.

Welll... maybe an alcoholic one Wink
mabel
I'm probably spamming
Added: Oct 03, 2011 3:59 pm
re-up please!
DublAgent
I'm probably spamming
Added: Oct 04, 2011 11:32 am
EDIT: Links removed due to the request of a crybaby.
zw1936
Respected Poster
Added: Oct 04, 2011 3:35 pm
DublAgent wrote:
Cypro wrote:
Stream 73 Laughing

Try cypro's links as a backup.

you have Topic Starter's permission to post this?
I would be surprised if you do.

Rules for POPULAR MODEL SHRINES PICTURES AND VIDEOS:

5. You would only be able to post in someone's shrine if:
- you have Topic Starter's permission
- It has been a week since last post (7 days).
DublAgent
I'm probably spamming
Added: Oct 05, 2011 11:10 am
zw1936 wrote:

you have Topic Starter's permission to post this?
I would be surprised if you do.

Rules for POPULAR MODEL SHRINES PICTURES AND VIDEOS:

5. You would only be able to post in someone's shrine if:
- you have Topic Starter's permission
- It has been a week since last post (7 days).

I didnt realize, sue me. Just trying to help people out that are begging to d/l and do not know how to search.