screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_Big red marks
Format: mp4
Size: 478.95 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:13, 7951 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

The slave is standing with his arms in the air and a mask on his head. Mistress Amanda is holding her whip in her hand and she watches his naked body, thinking about the places she wants to marks him. Today she chooses his chest, because there she can almost count her strokes and she can find the best hits easily after the punishment is done and she is admiring her work.

Category: WHIPPING
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION
Keywords: whipping

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 478.95 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 05, 2024 4:20 pm
You'll Always Be The Cuck, Part 2

Starring: Madame Xavialune

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MAS_You'll Always Be The Cuck, Part 2
Size: 393.9 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:28, 7199 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 158 Kbps, 48 Khz

This slave knows his old life is no more. Now he is nothing but a cuck, a male for Madame Xavialune to use as she sees fit while she goes out and enjoys other men. He is relegated to wearing the panties she provides while accepting her whip, a fate which he happily accepts as her cuck.

Category Femdom
Related CategoriesN/A
Keywords Femdom

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 393.9 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 06, 2024 9:23 am
Sweet Cheeks

Starring: Nikki
WL1165

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Sweet Cheeks
Format: wmv
Size: 335.32 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:14:46, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

An over-the-knee office spanking as Mr. Smith is put across my knee with his pants pulled down for a humiliating hand spanking until his bottom is very red and sore. That'll teach him for patting my bottom! When he struggles, he just finds himself gripped between my thighs to prevent resistance and he has no choice but to accept his punishment if he doesn't want to be reported for misconduct in the workplace! (Duration 14m46s)

Published Thursday 16th of January 2014

Keywords: stockings, heels, nikki, office, spanking & cp, skirts and dresses, humiliating, woman next door.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 335.32 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 06, 2024 11:31 am
Sunset Single Tail III

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSTRISH_Sunset Single Tail III
Size: 56.82 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:26, 706 Kbps, 640x480, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 56.82 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 06, 2024 12:33 pm
Sunset Caning III

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSTRISH_Sunset Caning III
Size: 59.62 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:56, 703 Kbps, 640x480, 25.000 fps

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 59.62 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 07, 2024 11:15 am
Little Sister's 18th Birtday

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: AMG_Little Sister's 18th Birtday
Size: 761.24 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:43, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Little Sister's 18th Birthday

It's my little sisters Birthday and you will cry if she wants you too, haha! Watch how this slave is the test dummy for my sister, Princess Beverly, as she is learning how to BREAK a full grown man on her 18th birthday. I hid my domination activities from Beverly until today, but now that it's her 18th B-day I can show her all the JOYS of female domination. She is so pretty and tiny but I teach her that she can break a man - no matter how big he is - and she needs to learn that slaves really DO line up to be treated like scum! (It is SO empowering to know this and I want my little sister in on it!) She has the power within her to make a man kiss her shoes and BEG her just to BEAT them!

Categories, Whipping, Female Domination, CFNM, Femdom, Taboo

Girls:
Goddess Rodea
Princess Beverly

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: TABOO, FEMALE DOMINATION, WHIPPING, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, CFNM.
Keywords: beverly, rodea.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 761.24 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 11, 2024 11:11 am
Epic Sissy Spanking Part III

Starring: Nikki & Chloe
WL1167

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Epic Sissy Spanking Part III
Size: 421.5 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:18:32, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

Chloe is house-sitting whilst I go off on holiday, and before I leave I need to make sure she knows how to discipline the house slaves suitably should they step out of line in my absence. The best way to explain corporal punishment techniques is to give Chloe a lengthy practical demonstration using the sissy maid as a crash test dummy! In this part of the demonstration we try out a back scrubbing brush, a looped whip, a sjambok, some hand tawsing and The Max - a huge, thick leather paddle - look out for more instalments of this tale in the coming months as we work through a range of implements and corporal punishment techniques. (Duration 18m32s)

Published Saturday 15th of November 2014

Keywords: heels, nikki, sissy, spanking & cp, skirts and dresses, humiliating, chloe.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 421.5 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 11, 2024 2:09 pm
Embedded Back Corset

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSTRISH_Embedded Back Corset
Size: 69.5 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:21, 720 Kbps, 640x480, 25.000 fps

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 69.5 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 12, 2024 2:17 pm
Beating And Breaking Boner Boy

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: AMG_Beating And Breaking Boner Boy
Size: 710.45 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:08, 11996 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Beating and Breaking Boner Boy

This slave CANCELLED on its last shoot with us. We explained to it that it would need to pay a "cancellation fee"- But that fee will not be paid with money. It will be paid with its SUFFERING. And to make this slave's predicament even worse, it actually had the audacity to send an email to us saying that the girls at his last shoot took it "too easy" on him! Oh, well...now he has me and Princess Carmela to deal with for THAT comment. Not good for the slave. We are probably 2 of the MEANEST and most SADISTIC Mean Girls ever at Mean Girl Manor.
We have even talked to each other (off-camera, when we arent shooting clips) and were surprised to find out that we both are actually TURNED ON by beating, t0rturring, and abusing slaves! It actually gets us wet! So this loser has no idea what it is in for...
We take our whips to his back as hard as we can and plan on BREAKING him! Although it seems like this boner-loser actually LIKES getting beaten by us?? So this may be a match made in heaven! (or the "other place" LOL.) So we just keep beating and beating him and enjoying every fucking second of his suffering. It just feeds our sadistic lust for each other! lol
***Think u can take more than this slave? Then come to Our next shoot and we will see...most of you can't. LOL. But look at the top of the store for how to apply...

Categories: Female Domination, Flogging, Whipping, Femdom, CFNM, Humiliation

Girls:
Goddess Raven
Princess Carmela

Category: FLOGGING
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, CFNM, WHIPPING, FLOGGING, FEMDOM.
Keywords: raven, carmela.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 710.45 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 15, 2024 1:07 pm
Spanking the Indian out of you !

Starring: Jasmine Mendez

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: JASMMEND_Spanking the Indian out of y0u !
Size: 550.19 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:36, 9987 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 110 Kbps, 48 Khz

Live Session part #1!

Femboy Arrived Late but instead of getting crazy mad I taught it a lesson, spanked him for a few minutes and then canceled his session.

Remember boys My time is More important thank yours. If you've managed to somehow win the lottery and book a session with me to be EARLY and IMPRESS ME how fucking hard is that.

Do you Really Se ME waiting for your Ass?

Best Part about Spanking it was that its some he really hates and especially pointed out in our emails as one of his BIG NO NO's, Whoops should of shoved up on time ready to impress me.

Spanking is NOT extreme Id Say I controlled My Self Pretty Well LOL Anyways I was Craving Ice cream so I leashed him up and took him for a Walkout in PUBLIC.

Category: OTK SPANKING
Related Categories: SPANKING, ASS SMACKING, CORPORAL BDSM, PADDLING, FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: femdom, spanking, otk spanking, sub, corporal punishment, ass smacking, paddling, bratty goddess, brat girls, humiliation, extreme domination, pet play, latina domination, sub training, spanking f/m.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 550.19 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 16, 2024 11:02 am
The Cabin

WL1170

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_The Cabin
Size: 474.84 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:20:52, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

Even when I'm on holiday I need submissives to satiate my sadism, so I summoned one to my cabin in the hills to make use of. He is spanked, caned, made to worship my spiky shoes and strap-on cock and his body is covered in hot wax before I'm finally satisfied... (Duration 20m52s)

Keywords: heels, lingerie, nikki, spanking & cp, pvc & fetish, humiliating, nipple torture, domestic, foot worship, strap-on.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 474.84 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 16, 2024 12:03 pm
Assume The Position

WL1171

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Assume The Position
Size: 410.74 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:18:04, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

My useless husband has shown me up at a dinner party yet again, so he has to assume the position for his punishment. He should know by now that I am a strict wife and do not tolerate bad behaviour. He is strapped down securely to the leather footstool to prevent wriggling and his reprimand begins. First he is given a sound hand spanking until his bottom is nice and red, then I move on to use a thin leather strap and finally a wooden miniature cricket bat to finish off his naughty bottom and ensure he will not be sitting comfortably for some time to come! (Duration 18m04s)

Keywords: heels, nikki, spanking & cp, skirts and dresses, humiliating, domestic.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 410.74 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 16, 2024 1:06 pm
Epic Sissy Spanking Part IV

WL1172

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Epic Sissy Spanking Part IV
Size: 385.26 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:16:57, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

Yep, we're still at it! In this episode I get the sissy maid to explain to Chloe why a caning might be indicated as a punishment, and then I demonstrate to Chloe the techniques of caning which I prefer. Firstly a caning of the palm of the hand - used, for example, in cases of stealing - and then caning the bottom to get it nice and stripy as a lasting punishment. Chloe has some practice on the maid's bottom - after all, it doesn't matter to me if she misses the target! And we work up through a variety of canes. Look out for the final episode next month, when we finish the sissy off with some really thick, nasty canes. (Duration 16m57s)

Keywords: stockings, heels, nikki, sissy, spanking & cp, pvc & fetish, skirts and dresses, humiliating, chloe, domestic.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 385.26 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 19, 2024 9:02 am
Judicial punishment

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_Judicial punishment
Size: 924.53 MB
Video: avc1, 00:17:31, 7055 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 317 Kbps, 48 Khz

The prisoner finally got his sentence and now Officer Ariel is about to perform a corporal punishment on him. The prisoner enters the punishment chamber where Officer Ariel reads his sentence, 25 very hard, brutal stroke with a rattan cane, that's one meter long, fourteen millimeter in diameter!!! The slave gets tied down and the cruel Officer Ariel counts his devastating punishment. VERY HARD STROKES!!!

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: CANING , CORPORAL PUNISHMENT , EXTREME DOMINATION
Keywords: caning

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 924.53 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 28, 2024 9:01 am
Epic Sissy Spanking V

WL1177

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Epic Sissy Spanking V
Size: 354.95 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:15:38, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

Finally, Chloe and I reach the end of our epic sissy punishment session! With a bit of face slapping and humiliation thrown in for good measure, there are only the really big, thick canes to go before we are finished punishing our sissy's bottom - which looks like it is very tender by the time we're done! (Duration 15m38s)

Keywords: nikki, sissy, spanking & cp, pvc & fetish, skirts and dresses, humiliating, chloe, domestic.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 354.95 MB<<<