screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_Palm strokes and nipple torture
Format: mp4
Size: 466.53 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:15, 5129 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Mistress Anette orders his slave to drop down all his clothes and kneel down before her immediately. He does what she wants in an instant, but Anette still finds him clumsy and very slow. So he has to be punished even more, then she first planned. He has to stretch his arms before him, with his palms looking up and Anette strokes both of them with her riding crop brutally. She spices up the punishment with a little nipple twisting too.

Category: FEMDOM
Related Categories: BDSM , CORPORAL PUNISHMENT , FEMDOM
Keywords: bdsm

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 466.53 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 17, 2024 9:00 am
AGONIZING SEDUCTION

Starring: Goddess Chloe

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: DOMNATION_AGONIZING SEDUCTION
Size: 458.21 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:59, 10574 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Chloe is stunning, seductive and sadistic as she teases and torments her helpless slave, while beating his ass black and blue with a vicious rattan cane. Blindfolded with his hands bound high above him, he is at the mercy of Chloe's sadistic whims.

Grabbing her slave by his hair, she controls his every movement effortlessly, as she spits in his face, bites his neck and verbally toys with him. With his sight removed, all he can do is stand there in dire anticipation. Its all a prelude to the painful seduction which is to come.

Strike after excruciating strike, her cane crashes down on both ass cheeks with precision accuracy, leaving a symmetrical set of fresh bruises down the length of his ass. The pain grows exponentially with each and every stroke. His screams are music to her ears as he begs for a stay of execution. But his seduction by pain has just begun. His servitude is a life sentence, and his time must be served. Surrendering his body to Goddess Chloe's sadistic seduction is what most pleases her.

Category: CANING
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , BDSM , BONDAGE , SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING , SENSUAL DOMINATION
Keywords: goddess chloe , bdsm , caning , female superiority , bondage , sensual domination , female supremacy , discipline , corporal punishment , femdom , sadist , humiliation , femme fatale , slave punishment , slave ownership

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 458.21 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 19, 2024 3:00 pm
His Weekly Beating

Starring: Nikki
WL1156

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_His Weekly Beating
Format: wmv
Size: 445.32 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:19:34, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Slave 3694 has been prepared for his weekly beating, strapped down securely to the whipping bench. I begin with a good hard hand spanking, then once his bottom is warmed up he is beaten with a riding crop, strap and finally given a good caning. I love seeing a nice stripy red bottom! (Duration 19m35s)

Published Saturday 15th of November 2014

Keywords: heels, nikki, spanking & cp, skirts and dresses, domestic, dungeon.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 445.32 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 20, 2024 10:35 am
Paddle Plug

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSTRISH_Paddle Plug
Size: 51.46 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:17, 703 Kbps, 640x480, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 51.46 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 21, 2024 1:24 pm
Hit Him Hard Full Movie

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ANLI_AN LI'S ASS EMPORIUM#2021-01-04#Hit Him Hard Full Movie##
Size: 1.39 GB
Video: avc1, 00:20:33, 9525 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Part I.
The premise of today is simple: hit him hard. And of course, the silly little slave has brought offerings for his demise (and my birthday). The first present? A thin leather strap. Two belts doubled on themselves to create an exquisitely painful implement. Dense, thick, heavy leather to hurt him down to his core.
Since I'm in such a giving mood, I've decided I won't even warm him up. I'll just go straight for his body to create those painful red marks on his back and ass that I love so much.
With him chained down to the coffee table, his entire backside is presented for my strapping and beating. There is no escape. Only pure submission.

Part II.
And the caning is not over.
It's never over when you're around me! And when you give me a stick to beat you with, you can bet your sore ass that your ass will be even...sorer.
Whack! Whack! Whack! Stroke after stroke of full strength punishment. Stroke after stroke of judicial caning. Stroke after stroke of my slave's ass being on fire. Because corporal punishment isn't meant to be easy. It's meant to be a kick in the ass. It's meant to make him cry, make him hurt, and make him suffer.
And suffer he does. Long whippy plastic cane in one hand and slave strapped down to the table, I pound the cane against his ass until he struggles and cries out in pain, and then I keep on going.

Features: corporal punishment, female domination, femdom, whipping, spanking, judicial caning, belting, strapping, whipping, slave training, female supremacy, pvc

Category: CANING
Related Categories: WHIPPING, STRAPPING, PADDLING, FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: mistress an li, dominatrix an li, step-daddy an li, asian femdom, asian mistress, asian domme, femdom beating, judicial caning, judicial punishment, severe whipping, extreme slave punishment, belting, bdsm, spanking, pvc mistress.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.39 GB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 23, 2024 8:03 am
TAKEN BY STORM

Starring: Goddess Storm

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: DOMNATION_TAKEN BY STORM
Size: 47.77 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:52, 1000 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

The Magnificent Blonde Bombshell Goddess Storm displays both her sensual and sadistic nature as she teases and tantalizes her pet with her spellbinding voice and caress, and then immediately follows with her painful short leather quirt to reinforce her unyielding position of superiority.

She lashes her bound and helpless slave relentlessly, as the leather whip rips and tears at the soft, tender flesh on his fully exposed ass and back. Over and over her whip hits it's mark, leaving her pain slut moaning and begging for more of his Goddess' attention.

And Goddess Storm makes the pain feel like heaven on earth, as she seductively brushes her long finger nails gently accross his nipples, and whispers softly in his ear... TELL ME YOU LOVE ME, PET!

Category: BDSM
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, BONDAGE, SENSUAL DOMINATION, WHIPPING.
Keywords: goddess storm, bdsm, obedience training, female domination, bondage, corporal discipline, female superiority, discipline, whipping, female supremacy, sadist, sensual domination, fem dom, slave punishment, slave ownership.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 47.77 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 25, 2024 1:36 pm
Tinslee's Whip

Starring: Tinslee Reagan

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MAS_Tinslee's Whip
Size: 574.42 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:25, 6866 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 159 Kbps, 48 Khz

Goddess Tinslee is a woman of few words. She doesn't care to chat with slaves, they are there simply to worship and serve. So when she dispenses whipping punishment she does so quietly, with the silence only occasionally broken to instruct him to worship at her feet.

Category Whipping
Related CategoriesN/A
Keywords Whipping

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 574.42 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 25, 2024 3:37 pm
Epic Sissy Spanking Part I

Starring: Nikki Whiplash, Chloe Lovette
WL1159

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Epic Sissy Spanking Part I
Size: 524.64 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:23:02, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

Chloe is house-sitting whilst I go off on holiday, and before I leave I need to make sure she knows how to discipline the house slaves suitably should they step out of line in my absence. The best way to explain corporal punishment techniques is to give Chloe a lengthy practical demonstration using the sissy maid as a crash test dummy! In this part of the demonstration I teach Chloe how to give a good hard over-the-knee spanking to really warm up the bottom, and then to use a leather strap to make it sting. We also try out hand strapping and also strap the thighs (my favourite technique for making a public example of an errant slave!) - look out for more instalments of this tale in the coming months as we work through a range of implements and corporal punishment techniques. (Duration 23m02s)

Published Wednesday 1st of January 2014

Keywords: heels, nikki, sissy, spanking & cp, pvc & fetish, skirts and dresses, humiliating, chloe, domestic.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 524.64 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 27, 2024 11:16 am
How to Break a Man Full Movie

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ANLI_AN LI'S ASS EMPORIUM#2021-01-11#How to Break a Man Full Movie##
Size: 1.83 GB
Video: avc1, 00:32:20, 7976 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

PART I.
I am going to break a man today.
It's easy, really. I have all these toys lined up. I'm going to use all of them until he can't take it anymore. And when he can't take it anymore, I'll keep on going.
After all, I'm breaking him. I'm not pleasuring him.
And he's going to be so, so easy to break. Men are easy to tear down. Easy to dominate. Easy to subjugate. You just need a couple of painful implements to make sure they submit.
First up? The whip.

Part II
A woman's job is never done. And by that, I mean keeping men in line.
My slave needs extra punishing. I want to break him apart until he forgets his name. I want to thrash his ass until he completely melts. And why not get creative with it? Why not use a rubber hose to beat his ass into a pulp?
After all, it doesn't take much to subjugate men. I could do it with anything. And a rubber hose - the thick, grippy rubber grabbing onto his ass with every stroke, the wonderful hollow sound it makes each time it slaps him, and of course, his little bitch groan as he tries to endure this ass whooping - it's so very satisfying.
I want to break him. Again and again and again and again. And I've got several more implements to go.

Part III
After all that heavy whipping, surely I must be done, right?
Wrong! Because now it's time for my absolute favorite form of corporal punishment: caning. Because as you all know, I'm devastating with a cane. And my slave's ass is not done until I say it is.
With full-strength, judicial strokes, I strike my slave again and again with my rattan cane while he is made to stay as still as possible in the kitchen. My explosively powerful strokes make him whimper like the bitch that he is, and all the while, I smile at my work. Causing so much suffering in my bitch pleases me.
I give him the severe, hardcore caning of a lifetime. And he's lucky to have it.

Part IV
My slave is near breaking. He's been beaten so hard that his ass is entirely disfigured and has lost all the fight out of his voice. He knows resistance is futile.
So of course, it's time to truly, deeply spank and beat the last bit of resistance out of him. My final implements are the paddles. More specifically, I have a slotted wooden spatula, a bamboo spoon, and a large, heavy duty paddle. Each one heavier and more painful than the last.
I save all these implements for last because paddles are more apt to cause bruising. They break the skin more easily. And of course, they can pack a wallop.
But before I break him, he breaks one of my slotted spatulas. One side cracks open on his ass, but I choose to keep on beating him with it anyway until the other half breaks. Only when the cooking utensil is fully broken do I progress onto the heavier toys, hitting him raw and senseless.
And when I'm done, a final deliverance with the heavy perforated paddle. One paddle to end what has been a ceaseless assault of pure pain.

Features: paddling, spanking f/m, domestic discipline, jeans, denim shorts, caning, spanking, extreme punishment, jeans, girl next door, whipping, judicial corporal punishment, submissive/slave training, femdom, female domination, female supremacy, classic BDSM

Category: WHIPPING
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, CLASSIC SPANKING, SPANKING.
Keywords: mistress an li, dominatrix an li, step-daddy an li, asian femdom, asian mistress, asian dominatrix, white male slave, extreme slave punishment, paddling, hairbrush spanking, flogging, judicial caning, judicial punishment, slave training, bdsm punishment.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.83 GB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 27, 2024 1:17 pm
Beaten Submission Part II

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ANLI_AN LI'S ASS EMPORIUM#2021-02-01#Beaten Submission Part II##
Size: 382.27 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:38, 7913 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps

A Mistress' job is never done, especially when it comes to the discipline of her male subjects.

I've only just begun beating him mercilessly in what is our regular regimen of discipline. I whip him until he is black and blue, and he earns his place amongst my stable of bitches. And I use one of my favorite implements, the Lochgelly Tawse.

Tawsing is one of my favorites because, simply put, it is one of the most painful corporal punishment implements when used correctly. It produces a wonderful sound and am immediate reaction from the slave. The thick, heavy leather is both stingy and thuddy. And of course, it gets the job done.

I tawse him all over his back and his ass while he is restrained to the spanking bench, making sure he feels the full extent of my full-strength strokes whipping into his body. His ass and back become even rawer and redder, much to my delight. And I can't help but smile each time he groans or yells. It means my strokes are effective, and therefore, my message of submission.

Features: whipping, corporal punishment, Lochgelly Tawse, tawsing, tawses, spanking, femdom, female domination, female supremacy, slave training, mummification, bondage male

Category: STRAPPING
Related Categories: WHIPPING, PADDLING, SPANKING, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: an li, mistress an li, dominatrix an li, step-daddy an li, asian mistress, asian femdom, asian dominatrix, mummification, slave training, brutal mistress, cruel mistress, brutal femdom, disciplinarian, female supremacy, tawsing.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 382.27 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 30, 2024 11:29 am
Breaking in my New Whip !

Starring: Jasmine Mendez

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: JASMMEND_Breaking in my New Whip !
Size: 362.08 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:08, 6886 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 165 Kbps, 48 Khz

Some pigs need a lot of training (Whipping ) some I just whip the sh-it out of them for my pleasure or sometimes like today I use them to break in my newest whip

Men are just objects I use and , their cries and begging make me feel all warm inside

Category: WHIPPING
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , CORPORAL BDSM , FEMALE SUPREMACY , FLOGGING , EXTREME DOMINATION
Keywords: whipping , female supremacy , female domination , goddess worship , corporal punishment , men following orders , humiliation , sub training , sub , domination , extreme domination , flogging , cbt

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 362.08 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 31, 2024 1:28 pm
Epic Sissy Spanking Part II

Starring: Nikki & Chloe
WL1163

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Epic Sissy Spanking Part II
Size: 427.19 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:18:47, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

Chloe is house-sitting whilst I go off on holiday, and before I leave I need to make sure she knows how to discipline the house slaves suitably should they step out of line in my absence. The best way to explain corporal punishment techniques is to give Chloe a lengthy practical demonstration using the sissy maid as a crash test dummy! In this part of the demonstration I teach Chloe how to use paddles, the slipper, a flogger and a riding crop to administer a sound punishment - look out for more instalments of this tale in the coming months as we work through a range of implements and corporal punishment techniques.

Published Saturday 15th of November 2014

Keywords: heels, nikki, sissy, spanking & cp, pvc & fetish, skirts and dresses, humiliating, chloe, domestic, woman next door.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 427.19 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 31, 2024 3:33 pm
Asymmetrical Caning - An Assailant for Each Thigh

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSTRISH_Asymmetrical Caning - An Assailant for Each Thigh
Size: 56.21 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:26, 697 Kbps, 640x480, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 56.21 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 02, 2024 9:15 am
Savage Beating - Part II

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ANLI_AN LI'S ASS EMPORIUM#2021-02-08#Savage Beating - Part II##
Size: 571.77 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:50, 7995 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Your ass is done when I say it's done. Even when it's been beaten to a crimson pulp after that extreme caning, my lust for your suffering is not quite sated...

It's time to pull out the leather strap.

I love how a strap sounds on your ass. A vivid, visceral smack on your black and blue bits as you scream in pain. The moment of the thick leather flying through the air and onto your bum. The slight stick on the your skin as the the textured leather pulls away. And of course, your groans and the rattling of chains as you struggle to process the sensation.

Did you think last time was bad? I wasn't quite done yet. Your ass will be whipped to hamburger meat today, and you can't do anything about it. Struggle and scream as much as you want, but your ass is mine.

Features: corporal punishment, strapping, leather strap, whipping, female domination, femdom, female supremacy, leather fetish, leather gloves, opera glove fetish, leather military outfit, slave/sub training, bondage male, mummification

Category: STRAPPING
Related Categories: WHIPPING, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING.
Keywords: an li, mistress an li, dominatrix an li, step-daddy an li, asian mistress, asian femdom, asian dominatrix, slave training, mistress whipping, dominatrix whipping, slave punishment, mistress slave, extreme domination, extreme femdom, femdom whipping.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 571.77 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 02, 2024 10:19 am
Necessary Discipline

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ANLI_AN LI'S ASS EMPORIUM#2021-02-21#Necessary Discipline##
Size: 816.11 MB
Video: avc1, 00:13:55, 7864 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 317 Kbps, 48 Khz

You've been such a disappointment.

Running your mouth, chatting away, and being an embarrassment in front of my friends. Do you forget that you're a slave? Do you forget that you're a bitch? Do I need to beat you to remind you of your place?

Everything can be used for discipline if necessary. And since I need to discipline you right here and now, I'm going to use this wooden spoon and a belt. Don't worry - I'll make sure it hurts. First, I'll scratch you with this fork so your ass skin is extra tender for me. Then I'll paddle you with this wooden spoon until it breaks and whip you with this belt until you start crying. I'm also not forgetting your taint - your entire derriere is getting a whooping.

You act like an ass around me and I'll beat your ass like the ass you are. This is necessary discipline.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: SPANKING, SPANKING F/M, WHIPPING, PADDLING, CANING.
Keywords: bodybusting, bdsm, cbt, cock and ball torment, spitting, humiliation, female domination, female supremacy, flr, discipline, femdom, cropping, flogging, mistress.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 816.11 MB<<<