screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: EVILWOMAN_Evil Woman - facesitting and ass worship
Format: mp4
Size: 1.29 GB
Video: avc1, 00:11:58, 15160 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

I am looking for a new employee for my company. I called this man into my office for a check. If he wants to get this job, he has to try very hard. I gave him a chance, if he good worship my ass, he will get this job

Category: ASS WORSHIP
Related Categories: FACE SITTING, LATEX, ASS LICKING, OFFICE DOMINATION, FEMDOM.
Keywords: evil woman, female supremacy, femdom, mistress, brunette goddess, latex, ass worship, ass kissing, ass licking, office domination, brunette, face slapping, corporal punishment, facesitting, humiliation.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.29 GB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 07, 2024 10:26 am
Making an All Purpose Bitch Part 6

Starring: Mistress C

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CSFEM_Making an All Purpose Bitch Part 6
Format: wmv
Size: 101.49 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:04:13, 3290 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: WMA, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Making an All Purpose Bitch Part 6
This is the final clip of this AMAZING SERIES. Mistress C dresses daisy up like the nasty little slut she is and orders her to her knees for some boot licking. She also gives daisy a nice hard spanking while she is in the kneeling position. She then tugs on the large chain attached to daisy's neck and orders daisy to kiss her ass. While daisy obeys her commands, Mistress C explains the festivities for the evening.

They will be going to a fetish party and daisy is expected to perform perfectly the entire evening. Mistress C is very clear that daisy must not embarrass her and should take all her punishments like a good little bitch. She then orders daisy to pick up all the bondage tools and implements for the evenings entertainment and follow behind Mistress C as they head to the party. It's going to be a great night!

Mistress:
C, Mistress

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: ASS EATING, ASS LICKING, ASS SMOTHERING, HUMILIATION, ASS WORSHIP.
Keywords: mistress c, face sitting, degradation, toilet slavery, paddle, spanking, cock sucking, dildo, strapon, strap-on, cross dressing, faggot, bitch, facesitting, chains.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 101.49 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Apr 07, 2024 11:25 am
Evil Woman - Rimming of My wonderful ass and smelling My pussy

Starring: Evil Woman

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: EVILWOMAN_Evil Woman - Rimming of My wonderful ass and smelling My pussy
Size: 925.8 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:20, 15140 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 197 Kbps, 44 Khz

My slave received his greatest prize in his life. He had the amazing opportunity to rimm my perfect asshole and worship my perfect ass.At the end he smelling my wonderful pussy. For sure it was the greatest day of his life. everything is visible ;)

Category: RIMMING
Related Categories: FEMDOM, ASS LICKING, SPITTING, ASS WORSHIP, BRUNETTE.
Keywords: evil woman, femdom, female supremacy, mistress, goddess worship, rimming, pussy smaelling, brunette goddess, spitting, latex lingerie, fit mistress, slave training, ass worship, ass licking, face slapping.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 925.8 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Apr 15, 2024 9:13 am
Slaps For Ass

Starring: Jessica Ryan, Sara Luvv

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MAS_Slaps For Ass
Size: 424.95 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:04, 8226 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 158 Kbps, 48 Khz

Both Jessica and Sara have very desirable asses. Both girls also love to humiliate this slave who they know craves their ass. So the rules are simple, accept being bitch slapped to earn their ass.

Category Face Slapping
Related CategoriesN/A
Keywords Face Slapping

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 424.95 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Apr 16, 2024 12:24 pm
CLEAN MY BOYFRIENDS CUM OUT - ALANA

Starring: Alana Evans

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: TVG_CLEAN MY BOYFRIENDS CUM OUT - ALANA
Size: 87.42 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:40, 2000 Kbps, 1440x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

"My boyfriend was messy today. I want you to eat my boyfiends juice. First out of my panties. And now out of MY PUSSY." Alana teaches her husband to suck it all out and eat it all up. While She rides his face to another orgasm. - Alana Evans - 5:40 Minutes

FEATURES: FACESITTING, CUCKOLDING, PUSSY LICKING, HUMILIATION

Category: CUCKOLDING
Related Categories: CUCKOLDING.
Keywords: facesitting, cuckolding, pussy licking, humiliation.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 87.42 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Apr 18, 2024 12:13 pm
Caught Part 4 - Now I'm Her Toilet Paper

Starring: Goddess Mimi

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CSFEM_Caught Part 4 - Now I'm Her Toilet Paper
Size: 177.63 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:00, 3877 Kbps, 1280x720, 24.521 fps
Audio: AAC, 256 Kbps, 48 Khz

Caught by M0mmy - Now I'm Her Toilet Paper
Goddess is sitting on the toilet and you can hear the plops as she strains to relive herself. She reaches for the toilet paper but discovers the roll is empty. Has that little bastard junior been using all the toilet paper for jerking off to her panties? She is not happy. She summons him and he crawls in holding his leash in his mouth. She has been training him well but today is time for a new lesson.

She angrily announces that since junior used up the toilet paper, he will use his tongue to clean her ass. Junior freaks out and begs her not to make him do this but she won't hear any of it. She has made up her mind. First she makes him lick her pussy clean. She grabs his head and shoves it between her legs. When she has had enough, she stands up and turns around to give full access to her filthy hole. She orders him to stick his tongue in deep and clean her out. Again he begs and pleads. He is so disgusted by this chore he almost gett sick.

But she doesn't let him stop licking and in time he calms down and starts doing a better job. She knew it would simply take some time. She announces that she enjoyed using him as toilet paper so much, he would be her toilet paper all the time from now on. She also announced that she could see full toilet training in his future. AMAZING chemistry in this video. Fans of toilet slavery won't want to miss this one.

Mistress:
Mimi, Goddess

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: TOILET HUMILIATION , ASS SMELLING , ASS LICKING , ASS GRINDING , ASS HUMILIATION
Keywords: humiliation , pussy licking , nude , smother box , face riding , step-mommy , smothering , female domination , step-sister , pussy worship , farting , ass worship , face sitting , paige , toilet paper

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 177.63 MB<<<