screenshot

General:
Name: CSFEM_Bound and Trussed Like a Pig to be Her New Swing Set
Format: wmv
Size: 174.09 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:07:12, 3300 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: WMA, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Bound and Trussed Like a Pig to be Her New Swing Set
This scene is incredibly unique. It features Lady Lillith's amazing bondage techniques and her love of face sitting, ass worship, trampling and foot worship. She binds and suspends her slave like the pig he is and then he becomes her new swing set as she stands on him and energetically swings on him. She sits right on his face full weight as he struggles to support her weight with his neck and she demands hot sexy ass licking.

She is getting sweaty from the exertion of playing on him like her swing and she wants his tongue to clean her ass of all her sweat. She also tramples him full weight and steps on various body parts before ramming her foot into his mouth and fucking his face with her foot. She ends up back on his face for more terrific face sitting and ass licking.

Mistress:
Lillith, Lady

Category: ASS WORSHIP
Related Categories: ASS SHAKING , ASS SMELLING , ASS LICKING , ASS GRINDING , ASS HUMILIATION
Keywords: humiliation , pussy licking , facesitting , foot worship , face riding , face sitting , smothering , female domination , asshole , pussy worship , trampling , lady lillith , face sitting , suspension , bondage

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 174.09 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 26, 2024 1:15 pm
Super Ginger VS Dante Colle Part 1

Starring: Ginger Banks

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Super Ginger VS Dante Colle Part 1
Format: mp4
Size: 1.19 GB
Video: avc1, 00:20:49, 8000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 232 Kbps, 44 Khz

Villainous Dante Colle has captured Ginger Banks. He knows that she knows where a necklace with space crystals is. He believes that anyone who wears the necklace with instantly have super powers, and he plans to use these powers for evil.

Ginger lays on a dirty mattress in a warehouse, wearing nothing but tattered pink pantyhose. Dante interrogates her. She is scared, but tough, and won't tell him anything. "Maybe I'll just have to fuck the information out of you."

He rips open her pantyhose and slides his hard cock inside her. He fucks her hard and rough. At first she squirms, but soon she starts to cum. He keeps fucking her and eating her pussy, making her cum over and over. Finally she screams, "I'll tell you where the necklace is, just please cum in my pussy!"

Dante calls her a slut, but gladly fills her with cum. She tells him wear the necklace is, but when he puts in on he is surprised.

"Oh what's wrong Dante? Feeling funny? That necklace gives ME power over whoever wears it, as long as I have their DNA inside me. thanks for that."

Now that Ginger has complete control over the villain, she makes him lick his own cum out of her pussy, lick her feet, and worship her ass.

While she smothers him with her wet pussy she tells him she has plans for him on her home planet.

Dante had no idea she was an alien, and what he got himself into.

To be continued.

Category: SUPERHEROINES
Related Categories: FACE SITTING, CREAMPIE, CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, FUCKING.
Keywords: ginger banks, dante colle, torn pantyhose, pantyhose, face sitting, creampie, creampie eating, fucking, fishnets, foot worship, foot fetish, stinky feet, magic, mental domination.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.19 GB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 28, 2024 2:05 pm
Be MY Fart Sniffing Toilet

Starring: Kelli

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CSFEM_Be MY Fart Sniffing Toilet
Size: 145.21 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:06:00, 3302 Kbps, 1920x1080, N/A

Be MY Fart Sniffing Toilet While I Rest
Goddess Kelli wants to have a nap. She summons toby who she now calls ""daisy"" and orders daisy to lick her ass while she relaxes and falls asl eep. As she starts to relax and fall asl eep, she starts to fart in daisy's face and mouth. Daisy is not too happy about it but knows that every fart must be swallowed.

At the end, Goddess Kelli wakes up and orders daisy to connect it's mouth to her asshole and prepare to receive her full waste. Goddess Kelli is incredibly nasty to daisy and you will love watching it.

Mistress:
Kelli, Goddess

Related Categories: ASS SHAKING , ASS SMELLING , ASS LICKING , ASS GRINDING , ASS HUMILIATION
Keywords: humiliation , pussy licking , facesitting , cei , face riding , face sitting , smothering , female domination , asshole , pussy worship , samantha , goddess kelli , face sitting , cuckold , kelli

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 145.21 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 03, 2024 12:12 pm
MY boyfriend Left a Present for You 1

Starring: Mahina

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CSFEM_MY boyfriend Left a Present for You 1
Size: 107.81 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:04:28, 3290 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A

MY boyfriend Left a Present for You 1
The scene opens up with Goddess Mahina stroking the cock of her well hung boyfriend after he has just finished fucking her in the ass. He is off to work while Goddess Mahina relaxes at home. ""Toby!"" she calls out to her step-brother after her boyfriend leaves. ""Toby, get in here!"" Reluctantly, toby crawls into the room. He knows he's in for some form of embarrassment whenever his step-sister calls for him.

""My boyfriend left a present for you,"" she says. ""I want you to lick my ass clean toby. Clean ALL of his cum out of my ass,"" she commands. Toby dutifully starts to lick her ass. He has no choice. His step-sister has videos of him sniffing her panties that she threatens to show M0m and Dad. She has made toby her complete slave and this is only one of the ways she abuses him. Toby continues to lick her ass while Goddess Mahina explains that she fully intends to train toby to suck her boyfriend's cock.

Toby gasps and complains but Goddess Mahina tells him that refusal is not an option. She reminds him of the video she has to blackmail him. ""Now lick my entire ass crack toby,"" she commands. Goddess Mahina fully intends to use toby's tongue in the most disgusting ways all afternoon. Lots of awesome ass licking action and nasty verbals in this video clip. Goddess Mahina is totally hot. Get the clip, grab your dick and join in on the fun!

Mistress:
Mahina, Goddess

Keywords: humiliation , pussy licking , facesitting , cei , face riding , face sitting , smothering , female domination , asshole , pussy worship , young , mahina , face sitting , cuckold , goddess mahina

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 107.81 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 08, 2024 2:20 pm
MY boyfriend Left a Present for You 2

Starring: Mahina

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CSFEM_MY boyfriend Left a Present for You 2
Size: 166.46 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:06:54, 3294 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A

MY boyfriend Left a Present for You 2
Goddess Mahina has been royally fucked in the ass by her boyfriend. She even says it was one of the hardest fucks she's ever had and she can't believe the load of cum she feels in her ass. She summons toby to do his duties. She orders him to first sniff her ass and then to start sucking on it. She wants all the cum sucked out of her ass. At one point toby can't take it anymore.

Goddess Mahina is really angry and admonishes him and spits in his face. She tells him to lick it up off the floor and to get back to cleaning her ass. She also starts reminding toby of his toilet duties and how not only Mahina, but her sister, her girlfriend and others wants to use toby's mouth. In the meantime, he had better make sure her ass is totally clean from the huge load her boyfriend put in there.

Mistress:
Mahina, Goddess

Keywords: humiliation , pussy licking , facesitting , cei , face riding , face sitting , smothering , female domination , asshole , pussy worship , young , mahina , face sitting , cuckold , goddess mahina

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 166.46 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 18, 2024 12:30 pm
School Girl Fart Humiliation

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: AMG_School Girl Fart Humiliation
Size: 920.2 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:33, 11978 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

School Girl Fart Humiliation

I was just walking through the hall at school when this nerd thought he could just talk to me, duh! I was like, oh youre so cute, but youre a nerd loser, haha! I informed him that I could not be seen in public talking to him and I could definitely not give him my phone number. But I was willing to give him all that he deserved- My farts LOL! I made him sniff my ass while he was down on his fucking knees like a total loser in the hallway so that everyone could watch this spectacle. I don't even know how many times I farted with his face right right in my ass, haha! How humiliating. But the unpopular people are just meant to be treated this way, I think! I honestly love humiliating them like they deserve and I am sooo glad this loser will now be called "fart-face" for the rest of his life by everybody in school! Haha!

Categories: Female Domination, School Uniform, Humiliation, Farting, Femdom, Brat Girls

Girls:
Princess Beverly

Category: FARTING
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, SCHOOL UNIFORM, HUMILIATION, FARTING, FEMDOM.
Keywords: beverly.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 920.2 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 19, 2024 11:05 am
MY Butthole is Sweaty and Dirty, Your Job is to Clean It

Starring: Kelli

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CSFEM_MY Butthole is Sweaty and Dirty, Your Job is to Clean It
Size: 180.84 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:07:29, 3301 Kbps, 1920x1080, N/A

MY Butthole is Sweaty and Dirty, Your Job is to Clean It
Goddess Kelli is relaxing on the bed after having a dump. She calls for toby to come and clean her ass. "My ass is sweaty and dirty. I want you to stick your tongue in my hole and taste it. I want you to inhale the smell of it. I want you to run your tongue up an down my crack from front to back. You job is to keep my ass clean," she demands. Toby starts licking and sniffing her ass just the way Goddess Kelli told him to do it. ""Spread my ass cheeks and push your face right into my crack and then push my ass cheeks closed on your face. I don't want you to breathe while I slowly count to 10 and see if you can hold it."" When Goddess Kelli says she will ""slowly"" count to 10, she means really slowly as we watch toby desperately trying to survive while not breathing and still ramming his tongue in her ass. We love how cruel Goddess Kelli can be, but we also love how she jiggles her ass cheeks into toby's face as she is slamming her ass against his tongue. Her verbals are fantastic in this clip. You don't want to miss this one!

Mistress:
Kelli, Goddess

Keywords: humiliation , pussy licking , facesitting , toilet slavery , face riding , face sitting , smothering , female domination , asshole , pussy worship , young , goddess kelli , face sitting , cuckold , kelli

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 180.84 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 25, 2024 8:05 am
Every Goddess Needs One

Starring: Goddess Mahina

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CSFEM_Every Goddess Needs One
Size: 266.41 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:53, 3925 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 256 Kbps, 48 Khz

Every Goddess Needs a Good Sh/teater
WARNING!! VERY NASTY TOILET TALK! Goddess Mahina is smoking her cigarette and laughing she states, ""A Goddess can never have enough ass lickers."" She then turns her attention to her new slave who is on his knees below her and orders him to lick her ass in preparation for the special treat she has planned for him.

Mistress:
Mahina, Goddess

Category: TOILET HUMILIATION
Related Categories: TOILET SLAVERY , ASS SMELLING , ASS LICKING , ASS GRINDING , ASS HUMILIATION
Keywords: humiliation , pussy licking , nude , smother box , face riding , step-mommy , smothering , female domination , step-sister , pussy worship , farting , ass worship , face sitting , mahina , toilet paper

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 266.41 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 25, 2024 9:05 am
Beach Face Sitting Jerk Off Orders

Starring: Mistress T

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CSFEM_Beach Face Sitting Jerk Off Orders
Size: 188.1 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:06:27, 3999 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A

Beach Face Sitting Jerk Off Orders
Imagine watching the beautiful Mistress T face sitting on a public beach and all of a sudden she sees you watching and she turns and starts speaking to you. That's right. You've been caught watching her. She decides to give you a really nice treat and she starts commanding you to jerk off as you watch her face sit her slave.

She gives you orders on what to do, how to do it and when to cum. All you have to do is place yourself into her capable hands and obey. You will LOVE it!

Mistress:
T, Mistress

Keywords: humiliation , pussy licking , facesitting , cei , face riding , face sitting , smothering , female domination , asshole , pussy worship , step-mommy , goddess kelli , face sitting , cuckold , mistress t

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 188.1 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 25, 2024 10:06 am
Devotion to MY Caviar 18

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CSFEM_Devotion to MY Caviar 18
Size: 163.04 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:05:36, 3986 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A

Devotion to MY Caviar 18
Mistress T stands before you and teases you with her amazing ass. She hikes up her dress and reveals those luscious ass cheeks you are addicted to. She sways them back and forth and parts the cheeks to drive you crazy. You desperately want to sniff her ass and lick her ass and eat anything that comes out of her ass. She has turned you into her full blown toilet whore. You crave to be her toilet at all times. She verbally humiliates you and puts you in your place. You know you belong beneath her. You know you are owned by her. She takes you on a tremendous journey of toilet slavery POV style.

Then the camera pulls back to reveal a slave in her face-crush box. She powers herself onto his face and continues talking to you about your toilet duties as she sits on his face. She then issues you a challenge. She challenges you to jerk off and cum before she delivers her full load into the toilet's mouth. Think you can do it? She starts pushing with her stomach. You don't have much time. Better get jerking NOW!

Mistress:
T, Mistress

Category: TOILET SLAVERY
Related Categories: TOILET HUMILIATION , ASS SMELLING , ASS LICKING , ASS GRINDING , ASS HUMILIATION
Keywords: humiliation , pussy licking , nude , smother box , face riding , step-mommy , smothering , female domination , step-sister , pussy worship , farting , ass worship , face sitting , mistress t , toilet paper

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 163.04 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 25, 2024 1:04 pm
Rimming and sniffing of my wonderful ass

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: EVILWOMAN_Rimming and sniffing of my wonderful ass
Size: 957.85 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:47, 14963 Kbps, 1920x1078, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 251 Kbps, 44 Khz

See how my slave received his greatest prize in his life. He had the amazing opportunity to rimm my perfect asshole and worship my perfect ass.At the end he smelling my wonderful pussy. For sure it was the greatest day of his life. everything is visible ;)

Category: RIMMING
Related Categories: FEMDOM, GODDESS WORSHIP, ASS WORSHIP, BRUNETTE, ASS LICKING.
Keywords: evil woman, femdom, female domination, female supermacy, mistress, rimming, ass worship, ass smelling, pussy smelling, ass licking, ass kissing, fit mistress, slave training, ass smothering, brunette goddess.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 957.85 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 26, 2024 11:37 am
Jerk Off to my Ass only!

Starring: Jasmine Mendez

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: JASMMEND_Jerk Off to my Ass only!
Size: 59.27 MB
Video: hev1, 00:06:38, 1127 Kbps, 1280x720, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 117 Kbps, 44 Khz

Jerk it just to myAss and only to my Ass

Stroke! Think of nothing else than just my Ass, Beat that meat for me

Ass Addict here's your excuse to beat that cock for my Ass

Nothing else matter only my Ass, keep stroking and edging for my Big Latina Ass!!!

Category Ass Worship
Related Categories Ass Fetish, Big Butts, Edging Games, Female Domination, Jerk Off Instruction
Keywords Femdom,Mind Fuck,Ass Worship,Big Butts,Ass,Jerk Off Instruction,Edging,Joi,Cock Tease,Female Domination,Tease And Denial,Men Following Orders,Female Supremacy,Ass Tease,Latina Domination

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 59.27 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Mar 02, 2024 10:25 am
Clean MY Nasty Junk

Starring: Goddess Kelli

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CSFEM_Clean MY Nasty Junk
Size: 311.92 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:18, 3969 Kbps, 1280x720, 24.521 fps

Clean MY Nasty Junk
Goddess Kelli comes home to find her slave "daisy" laying on the couch relaxing. This is PREPOSTEROUS! He knows he is nothing more than an "it" or a "thing" and has no rights equivalent to that of a human. He is NEVER allowed to be on the furniture and now Goddess Kelli is really upset. She orders him to the ground where she kicks him, slapped him and spits on him. She orders him to hold a used condom in his mouth like the bitch he is. She then tells him she is going to the bathroom and when she comes out, she expects him to lick and clean her.

She makes him get on his back with his head on the couch and proceeds to mount his face. She makes sure he gets his tongue in nice and deep into her filthy asshole. While daisy is cleaning Goddess Kelli's ass, she reminds him of the rules and regulations if he intends on continuing to serve her and live as her 24/7 bitch. It's a long list, but daisy doesn't want to lose any opportunity to lick, suck and clean that magnificent booty of Goddess Kelli.

Mistress:
Kelli, Goddess

Related Categories: SMOTHER , FACEBUSTING , ASS SMOTHERING , ASS SQUISHING , ASS WORSHIP
Keywords: goddess kelli , smothering , ass sniffing , objectification , toilet slavery , ass sniffing , diva , stockings , smothering , kelli , human furniture , pantyhose , panty hose , face crusher , stockings

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 311.92 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Mar 09, 2024 2:04 pm
All men are my Butt Stools!!

Starring: Jasmine Mendez

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: JASMMEND_All men are my Butt Stools!!
Size: 373.12 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:11, 9959 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 96 Kbps, 48 Khz

Any objections? I didn't think so!
Pay me thousands & dream about my Ass

Published Jun 19, 2019

Financial Domination, Human Furniture
Ass Smothering, Ass Sniffing, Ass Worship, Brat Girls, Chastity, Facesitting, Female Domination, Female Supremacy, Humiliation, Ignore,

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 373.12 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Mar 26, 2024 1:16 pm
Daily Asslicking Duties Two

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CSFEM_Daily Asslicking Duties Two
Size: 184.47 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:07, 3947 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

Daily Asslicking Duties Two
Mistress T wakes up and summons her slave. It's time for him to perform his daily asslicking duties. Mistress T loves to have her ass licked immediately upon waking up. It gives her ass such a fresh feeling to be licked and freshened up by a moist tongue. It also help relax her and prepare her to release.

She loves having her asshole completely relaxed so she can deliver all of her goodness without any restriction. She moves through various positions as her slave continues to dutifully lick her ass. She does this because it ensures he doesn't miss a single crack or crevice in her ass that needs attention. Naturally her slave is only too eager to lick and clean to her exacting specifications. This is truly an example of how beautiful life can be for Mistress and slave. These daily rituals are what makes the D/s lifestyle so incredible.

Think of all the oral worship and amazing experiences you would have serving in a total 24/7 D/s lifestyle. What would you give to spend a day in the life of serving Mistress T? How about a week? Maybe a month? Now is the time to live your fantasies.

Mistress:
T, Mistress

Related Categories: SMOTHER , FACEBUSTING , ASS SMOTHERING , ASS SQUISHING , ASS WORSHIP
Keywords: mistress t , smothering , ass sniffing , objectification , toilet slavery , ass sniffing , diva , stockings , smothering , asslicking , human furniture , pantyhose , panty hose , face crusher , stockings

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 184.47 MB<<<