screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MAS_Exposed, Part 1
Format: mp4
Size: 619.42 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:50, 7827 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 159 Kbps, 48 Khz

Domina Helena and Mistress Kendra are gorgeous. They are also two very dominant women who have no problem owning men as slaves. Today they have a new male who is coming by to humbly beg to become their property and the girls are happy to strip him, humiliate him and put him through his paces in his new life as their slave. But for him it will ultimately come at a cost, eventually removing his mask and exposing to the world that he is nothing but the property of Helena and Kendra.

Category Femdom
Related CategoriesN/A
Keywords Femdom

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 619.42 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 16, 2024 3:50 pm
Exposed, Part 2

Starring: Helena Locke, Kendra James

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MAS_Exposed, Part 2
Size: 751.92 MB
Video: avc1, 00:13:24, 7671 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

For Mistress Kendra and Domina Helena, it's an all too familiar sight. Yet another male grovelling to be owned and yet another male exposed, broken, and now completely under their control. In the real world he may have power and influence, but in this house he is nothing but a slave, a male to be used and abused as the ladies whims see fit. He is now their property and will forever live to serve. Just another male put in his proper place.

Category Humiliation
Related CategoriesN/A
Keywords Humiliation

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 751.92 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Mar 17, 2024 12:58 pm
Autoerotic Bouncing Ball Spectacle

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSTRISH_Autoerotic Bouncing Ball Spectacle
Size: 49.31 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:01, 1007 Kbps, 640x480, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 49.31 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Mar 17, 2024 2:54 pm
You'll Beg for My Pink Dildo

Starring: Lily Lane

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_You'll Beg for My Pink Dildo
Size: 1.01 GB
Video: avc1, 00:17:40, 8000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 229 Kbps, 44 Khz

Lily Lane is looking hot AF in her black leggings and tank top. She teases Draven Navarro, who is naked in bed, hoping to fuck her.

She sucks his cock and gets him uncontrollably horny, then tells him that she bets he will beg her to shove her pink dildo up his ass. He protests, and tells her he just wants her pussy.

She lets him fuck her and he goes hard, pounding her until she cums. She stops him before he can cum and goes back to teasing his cock with her big lips and lubed up hands. Lily edges him until he can't take it, and she tells him that if he wants to cum, he has to let her slide her pretty pink dildo in his ass.

Draven will do anything at this point. She giggles while she slides it in and humiliates him for moaning and liking it in the ass. Lily climbs on top of him and rides his cock, which slams the dildo deeper in his ass while she rides him. She edges him more, then tells him that if he wants to cum he has to beg her to feed him his cum after.

She ends up turning this masculine muscle stud into a complete sissy, begging for more cock in his ass and a mouth full of cum. Finally she lets him explode and feeds it all to him.

Category: FEMDOM SEX
Related Categories: FUCKING, SISSY TRAINING, CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, BIG TITS.
Keywords: lily lane, draven navarro, ass play, femdom sex, edging, big tits, female orgasm, leggings, cum eating, sissy training, encouraged fem.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.01 GB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Mar 18, 2024 8:13 am
Forbidden Family Taboos 2 - Crystal Lopez Pleasures Her Pussy All Alone

Starring: Crystal Lopez

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: TVG_Forbidden Family Taboos 2 - Crystal Lopez Pleasures Her Pussy All Alone
Size: 302.22 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:31, 4000 Kbps, 852x480, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 44 Kbps, 44 Khz

Carmen Valentina, Crystal Lopez and Tory Lane are bratty babes ready, willing and more than able to fulfill your innermost taboo fantasies. Morals are cast to the wayside when Carmen gets even with her step-brother by putting him in a box with a glory hole; next she's the unsatisfied wife who cuckolds her husband with the help of Jason Katana.

Crystal loves to shows off her hot bod before giving herself good vibrations while you watch! Tory Lane is the ultimate brat grinding, jerking, tit fucking and jerking her way to her step-dad's credit cards. They will seduce and take you to the edge before draining you dry!

Categories: BDSM, Cuckolds, Erotic Vignette, Family Roleplay, Femdom - F on M, Femdom (Female Domination), Fetish, Handjob F on M, Masturbation, Plot Oriented, POV, Spanking

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 302.22 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Mar 18, 2024 11:14 am
POV Toilet Slavery Femdom

Starring: Mistress Kira,Mistress Agma,Mistress Sofi

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_POV Toilet Slavery Femdom
Size: 331.57 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:54, 4991 Kbps, 1280x720, 60.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

POV Toilet Slavery Femdom - Mistresses Kira, Sofi, Agma Piss In Your Mouth

Three powerful girls Kira, Sofi and Agma have prepared a special gift for you today. You were fixed on the floor, and a toilet rim was placed over your face - now you are a human toilet for three young Mistresses. The girls look down on your ugly face and scoff at your plight. Mistresses spit in your open mouth before using it as a toilet. The first ass that you saw above your face is the divine ass of Mistress Kira, but you didn't have to admire her view for long, because Kira arranged pissing right on your face. Mistress Sofi was next, she also peed on you using you as a living toilet. And of course Mistress Agma also peed on you and spat into your mouth like a garbage can.

Category: TOILET SLAVERY
Related Categories: PEE, TOILET FETISH, TOILET HUMILIATION, SPITTING, FEMDOM POV.
Keywords: pov, verbal humiliation, mistress kira, mistress sofi, mistress agma.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 331.57 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Mar 19, 2024 10:22 am
I'm So Sorry, Ha Ha

Starring: Princess Carmela

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: AMG_I'm So Sorry, Ha Ha
Size: 1 GB
Video: avc1, 00:11:43, 12014 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

I'm so sorry that your metal chastity cage hurts sooo bad, LOL. Hmmm. What else am I sarcastically sorry for, haha. My friends and I laugh at you because you are so stupid and are locked up in that chastity cage. I love just sitting here listing the things that I think are funny about it... and I make sure I list them by mocking you about how (NOT) sorry I am about it, haha!

Im sorry I made you beg for extra days locked up and for making you list the reasons why you deserve to be treated like a LOSER! But you will have to buy the clip to see the best things I have on this list!

Girls:
Princess Carmela

Category: HUMILIATION
Related Categories: CHASTITY, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, FEMDOM POV, HUMILIATION, BRAT GIRLS.
Keywords: carmela.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1 GB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Mar 20, 2024 11:03 am
Evil Woman - JOI and CEI instructions

Starring: Evil Woman

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: EVILWOMAN_Evil Woman - JOI and CEI instructions
Size: 1.15 GB
Video: avc1, 00:10:39, 15218 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps

Wearing hot black latex dress and tease my sub. I did allow him to orgasm,. Watch how he ate his cum at the end, follow my instructions and do the same to yourself, imaging I'm the one who has the control

Category: JOI
Related Categories: CEI, FEMDOM, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, LATEX, CUM EATING INSTRUCTION.
Keywords: evil woman, femdom, mistress, female supremacy, fit mistress, latex, joi, cei, jerk off instruction, cum eating instruction, teasing, tease and denial, cum, cum eating, self sucking.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.15 GB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Mar 21, 2024 9:02 am
Lifted and pressed his testicles

Starring: Princess Diana

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Lifted and pressed his testicles
Size: 641.71 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:00, 7939 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

The blonde has very strong legs. To test her strength, she calls the guy. Her sneakers dig into his testicles, her legs straighten and she lifts him. The guy writhes in pain but cannot jump off. The blonde repeats this several times. The guy whines constantly and the girl throws him on the floor and presses his testicles.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: LIFT & CARRY, STRONG WOMEN, BALLBUSTING, BLONDES, CRUSH.
Keywords: princess diana, carry, fetish, ballbusting, blonde, domination, strong woman, crush, lift.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 641.71 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Mar 21, 2024 3:01 pm
taken by The Girl nextdoor - FemDom POV!

Starring: Jasmine Mendez

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: JASMMEND_taken by The Girl nextdoor - FemDom POV!
Size: 127.64 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:07, 2400 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 159 Kbps, 44 Khz

You can Struggle all you fucking want, but you're not going anywhere...

You're all mine now and no one will ever look for you here, no one knows you are here with me your cute bit psycho next door neighbor

so make yourself comfortable while I talk to your wife and convince her that you left her for another woman and we should go spend all your money lol

Category Femdom Pov
Related Categories Executrix, Female Domination, Financial Domination, Hand Over Mouth, Home Wrecker
Keywords Femdom,Mind Fuck,Executrix,Female Domination,Female Supremacy,Goddess Worship,Bratty Goddess,Men Following Orders,Home Wrecker,Domination,Humiliation,Hand Over Mouth,Hand Smothering,Sub,Latina Domination

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 127.64 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Mar 22, 2024 11:15 am
Precious Memories!

Starring:
LB0182

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: LETHBITCH_Precious Memories!
Size: 461.93 MB
Video: avc1, 00:30:59, 2048 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 32 Kbps, 22 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 461.93 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Mar 22, 2024 12:18 pm
Late Home!

Starring:
LB0183

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: LETHBITCH_Late Home!
Size: 427.92 MB
Video: avc1, 00:28:37, 2053 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 32 Kbps, 22 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 427.92 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Mar 22, 2024 1:21 pm
You're Disgusting!

Starring:
LB0184

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: LETHBITCH_You're Disgusting!
Format: wmv
Size: 169.3 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:30:13, 750 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: WMA, 32 Kbps, 22 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 169.3 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Mar 22, 2024 4:27 pm
Branding Her Slave

Starring: Leya Falcon, Goddess Karley

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MAS_Branding Her Slave
Size: 1.1 GB
Video: avc1, 00:20:15, 7571 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.912 fps

Princess Leya has slaves willing to go the extra mile to please her in any way she sees fit. This particular slave is one that she has been financially draining for some time and now she decides it's time to brand him as her personal property while she and Goddess Karley watch. Now he is marked for life and will have that tattoo as a reminder that he is no longer a free man.

Category Femdom
Related CategoriesN/A
Keywords Femdom

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.1 GB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Mar 23, 2024 8:31 am
Humiliated Boss

Starring: Nikki, Amy & Chloe
WL1188

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Humiliated Boss
Format: wmv
Size: 542.33 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:23:49, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Me, Amy and Chloe's boss Mr. Scott has been groping Chloe at her desk, so we get even by ganging up and groping him back, stripping him out of his clothes to subject him to some brilliant CFNM humiliation. We strip him naked so we can take photos of him in compromising positions, laughing at his tiny cock and ordering him to wank it whilst we watch and laugh. He's then bent over and spanked, written all over and pretty decisively made into our bitch! (Duration 23m49s)

Published Thursday 26th of June 2014

Keywords: heels, nikki, office, amy hunter, spanking & cp, skirts and dresses, humiliating, chloe, nipple torture.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 542.33 MB<<<