Author
srv13
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jun 13, 2020 7:48 am
Miss Alexa Pearl - Forever Our Secret - Stepdaddy & Me

screenshot screenshot screenshot

Ive been out late clubbing and you've caught me coming in super late....Totally Red handed. Im practically going to be begging you to not tell my mom...Lets face it...Thats the last thing i want! I think ...Theres gotta be something you want...Anything? Sit back and let me show you just how much better i am then my mom I convince you to keep quite with a blowjob and titfuck...What can i say? Im a little persuasive.... to say the least! Please note: This is NOT a boy/girl. I did have a partner film a portion of this video however a torso dildo was used for the remainder (Blowjob/Titjob) *I know everyones been wanting boy/girl content but currently im not filming any .... and i dont have any current plans to so please understand! I am trying my best to make each film as realistic as possible The camera man really made this one better!

File Info
Video: 1920x1080 pixels
Format: mp4 | AVC
Duration: 00:14:15
Size: 1.79 GB

screenshot

Download
https://filejoker.net/896smfzsdq10/Alexa_Pearl_-_Forever_Our_Secret_Stepdaddy__Me.mp4
srv13
Added: Jun 13, 2020 6:39 am
Lilly Hall - Big Sister's Deep Stretch 1080p

Added: 5/26/20

Big step-sister lets her horny little step-brother watch her doing stretches and decides to ask for his help....

***Starring Lilly Hall***

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: BIG BUTTS , SISTERS , FITNESS , POV SEX , PAWGKeywords: lilly hall , alex adams , family therapy , pov , blowjobs , step-sister , cumshot , yoga , thick , pawg teen , brunette , family

File Info
Duration: 00:17:09
Size: 1.03 GB

screenshot

Download
https://filejoker.net/forbtftyrzxc/Lilly_Hall_-_Big_Sisters_Deep_Stretch_1080p.mp4
srv13
Added: Jun 10, 2020 1:21 pm
Cory Chase - Mom is Locked Down and Horny

Category: MILF
Related Categories: TEEN , BLOW JOBS , CREAMPIE , POV , BIG TITS
Keywords: cory chase , teen , luke cooper , taboo , anal , anal sex , pov sex , family , step son , cum swallow , cum shot , pawg , blowjob , creampie , teenager

Scene One: Craving Big Cock
I'm really hungry so I decide to search through the fridge to find a snack. "There's literally nothing to eat here!" I grunt. I slam the door to the fridge closed, and my step-mom is standing behind the fridge. "Maybe I can give you something to snack on..." she says to me, in a seductive tone. "Are you going to go to the store and get me something to eat?" I ask her. She laughs and she tells me that she has a better idea! She slowly starts to strip out of her clothes in front of me, until she is completely naked. "I can't do this! I don't want dad to find out!" I exclaim. "Well, I promise not to tell your father!" she tells me. She gets down on her knees and she pulls out my huge, hard cock. She wraps her lips around my cock and she starts to give me a blowjob on the kitchen floor. While she is sucking my cock, she reminds me "make sure you don't tell any of your friends about this!" I assure her that I will not tell a soul! "I'm surprised at how big and thick your cock is! You're so much bigger than your father!" she moans. She keeps sucking my hard cock until I cum in her mouth! She swallows it all and I tell her that she's better at giving a blowjob than any girl my age is!
Scene Two: To Cure a Broken Heart
I'm sitting on the red, leather couch in my living room when I receive an upsetting text message. My step-mom walks in to the living room and she asks me why I look so sad. "My girlfriend just broke up with me!" I blurt out. "Is there anything I can help you out with? I can definitely take over her role and help you out with your manly urges!" she offers. I tell her that I think that would be a little too weird for me! I loved having sex with my girlfriend and I don't think it's right to have sex with my step-mom. "I've already sucked your nice, big cock!" she reminds me. "That's true, I guess..." I finally agree and give in. "It's been so long since I've had a nice, big cock inside of my pussy!" she exclaims. She starts to give me a blowjob first, and then she asks me "Are you ready to finally fuck your step-mom?" I tell her that I am definitely ready! She hops on top of me and she starts to ride my cock in the cowgirl position. "Oh God, you're so big!" she moans. I start to suck on her tits while she rides me. After a few minutes, she gets in to the doggy style position so I can fuck her MILF pussy from behind. "You're so deep inside of me!" she moans. I keep fucking her pussy until I cum inside of her! "I didn't mean to do that! It was an accident!" I tell her. Luckily, my step-mom tells me that she is totally fine with me cumming inside of her...
Scene Three: Step-Mom Catches Me Masturbating
I am lying in my bed, trying to masturbate, when my step-mom bursts in to my room! "Why didn't you knock?!" I cry out. "Because it's MY house! I don't have to knock!" she tells me. "I can take care of that for you... You don't need to stroke your cock all by yourself!" she giggles. She pulls her lavender colored dress off over her head and then she pulls her panties down to the ground. Then, she gets in to my bed with me and she starts to suck my hard cock again. After a few minutes, she hops on top of me and she rides my big cock in the cowgirl position. "Do you like mommy's pussy?" she asks me. Of course I do! She switches positions and she starts to ride my cock in the reverse cowgirl position next. I'm amazed at how much my step-mom loves to take control and ride my cock! She hops off of me and she starts to suck my cock again. After she licks and sucks my cock, she gets back on top of me and she begins to ride my hard cock again! I decide to give my step-mom a break and I offer to do some of the work now. She gets in the doggy style position and I fuck her MILF pussy from behind. I even pull her hair while I fuck her! She lies down in the missionary position and I fuck her pussy harder now! When I get close to cumming, I pull my cock out and I jerk my cock off in to her mouth. She swallows it all! What a good step-mom she is!

File Info
Duration: 00:42:45
Size: 1.82 GB

screenshot

Download
https://filejoker.net/py9b0u1mbzct/Mom_is_Locked_Down_and_Horny.mp4
srv13
Added: Jun 10, 2020 1:16 pm
Cory Chase - Mom is Locked Down and Horny - Craving Big Cock

Related Categories: TEEN , BLOW JOBS , CREAMPIE , POV , BIG TITS
Keywords: cory chase , teen , luke cooper , taboo , anal , anal sex , pov sex , family , step son , cum swallow , cum shot , pawg , blowjob , creampie , teenager

Scene One: Craving Big Cock
I'm really hungry so I decide to search through the fridge to find a snack. "There's literally nothing to eat here!" I grunt. I slam the door to the fridge closed, and my step-mom is standing behind the fridge. "Maybe I can give you something to snack on..." she says to me, in a seductive tone. "Are you going to go to the store and get me something to eat?" I ask her. She laughs and she tells me that she has a better idea! She slowly starts to strip out of her clothes in front of me, until she is completely naked. "I can't do this! I don't want dad to find out!" I exclaim. "Well, I promise not to tell your father!" she tells me. She gets down on her knees and she pulls out my huge, hard cock. She wraps her lips around my cock and she starts to give me a blowjob on the kitchen floor. While she is sucking my cock, she reminds me "make sure you don't tell any of your friends about this!" I assure her that I will not tell a soul! "I'm surprised at how big and thick your cock is! You're so much bigger than your father!" she moans. She keeps sucking my hard cock until I cum in her mouth! She swallows it all and I tell her that she's better at giving a blowjob than any girl my age is!

File Info
Duration: 00:10:24
Size: 264.04 MB

screenshot

Download
https://filejoker.net/rmg5mn7dmaoc/Craving_Big_Cock.mp4
srv13
Added: Jun 07, 2020 5:25 pm
Alina Ali - Essential Services

Related Categories: SISTERS , EBONY , BIG TITS , 18 & 19 YRS OLD , BIG BUTTS
Keywords: alina ali , alex adams , family therapy , pov , blowjobs , secret , cumshot , big step-sister , schoolgirl , covid-19 , corona virus , quarantine , coronavirus , brunette , step-sister

An overly zealous little step-brother is confronted by his desperately horny big step-sister during quarantine....

File Info
Duration: 00:15:10
Size: 927.89 MB

screenshot

Download
https://filejoker.net/8li2zqtq2smg/Essential_Services.mp4
srv13
Added: Jun 07, 2020 5:20 pm
Lissie Belle - My Helpful Step Mom

Category: Blowjob, Latina, MILF, Mommy Roleplay, Taboo

She was the driver in an accident that left her step son with broken wrists, so shes been helping him do everything, he calls her in to request she "relieves" him since he cant with his painful wrists, shes reluctant but she agrees and from then on she does it every day several times a day. includes: handjob, blowjob, milf, latina, big tits, taboo, cum on shirt, cum on mouth, cum eating, cum swallowing, step-mom, step mom, mommy, fetish, role play, facial

File Info
Duration: 00:30:45
Size: 1.12 GB

screenshot

Download
https://filejoker.net/t9nz8bvfxx7s/My_helpful_Step_mom.mp4
srv13
Added: Jun 07, 2020 5:19 pm
Brooke Marie - Step-Sister Tells it like it is ft. Brooke Marie

Category: SMALL PENIS ENCOURAGEMENT
Related Categories: SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION , TOPLESS , JOI , SMALL TESTICLE HUMILIATION , JOI GAMES
Keywords: small penis humiliation

This video was a custom request and no name is used throughout. My friend and I decided it would be funny to break into the bathroom while you were showering. We caught you as your towel fell off when you turned around. How embarrassing! My friend even made the small sign! Oh little step-brother, I feel a bit bad for you. I will let you jerk it to my tits but that's it. Nothing else. I make sweetly make mention of your size and package, what it looks like. Come on step-brother, do it for me! Visit WatchBrooke for your very own custom video!

File Info
Video: 1280x720 pixels
Duration: 00:12:26
Size: 903.45 MB

screenshot

Download
https://filejoker.net/v4vpcgymokns/Step_Sister_Tells_it_like_it_is_ft_Brooke_Marie.mp4
srv13
Added: Jun 07, 2020 5:18 pm
Sabrina Violet & Clover Baltimore - Goth Big Step-Sisters Fuck Little Step-Brother

Related Categories: THREESOMES, SISTERS, BIG BUTTS, BIG TITS, BLOW JOBS
Keywords: sabrina violet, clover baltimore, alex adams, family therapy, rimming, group, cumshot, thick, emo, alternative, secret, family, scene girls, bbw, tattoos

Voluptuous big step-sisters play with their horny weird little step-brother....

File Info
Duration: 00:20:19
Size: 1.21 GB

screenshot

Download
https://filejoker.net/qfy8pt7mhgbs/Goth_Big_Step_Sisters_Fuck_Little_Step_Brother.mp4
srv13
Added: Jun 07, 2020 5:17 pm
Sandra Latina - The Dominant Mom

Related Categories: MILF, JOI, BIG ASS

This was a custom video here is the script I followed...You're yelling at me because the house is a mess and I didn't clean as you ordered. "I'm your girlfriend, not your step-mom!" you shout before stomping off. I find you on the phone in the kitchen. You're talking to one of your friends about how what you came home to and your plans to go out and find a stud who can distract you. I tap you on the shoulder and you tell your friend you'll call her back. "What?" you ask, ready to yell again. I show you my phone's screen and your face goes blank. I have a hypnsis program on my phone and the lights and sounds quickly reprogram you. I lower the phone and you look at me. "Yes, honey," you smile. "I understand now that you want me to be your Step-Mommy." You look down at what you're wearing. "Why am I dressed like a slut?" you ask. "I'm going to go change." You come back in a more conservative outfit, with a blouse that shows some cleavage, a pearl necklace, jeans, and heels. "That's much better," you say with a smile. You then talk about how you're sorry for yelling earlier. You understand that I want you to be dominant and address you as "Step-Mommy." You then show off your body and talk about all the ways I'm going to be a good boy. You notice that I'm incredibly hard so you bend over and show your ass off in your tight jeans. You say that it's okay to jerk off and to cum on the back of Step-Mommy's jeans. Once I'm done, you tell me it's time to be a good boy and clean Step-Mommy's jeans.

File Info
Duration: 00:10:11
Size: 727.21 MB

screenshot

Download
https://filejoker.net/8sb0c2euacfy/The_Dominant_Mom.mp4
srv13
Added: Jun 06, 2020 2:36 pm
Dani Blu - Try This At Home 1080p

File Info
Duration: 00:18:04
Size: 1.08 GB

screenshot

Download
https://filejoker.net/qp9qg8d21qiu/Dani_Blu_-_Try_This_At_Home_1080p.mp4
srv13
Added: May 27, 2020 1:21 pm
Mina Moon - Massage Therapy

Related Categories: MASSAGE , SISTERS , TEEN , ASIAN , BIG TITS
Keywords: mina moon , alex adams , family therapy , pov , step-sister , love , secret , blowjob , cumshot , brunette , asian teen , family , schoolgirl

A little step-sister uses her step-brother's recent breakup as an opportunity to get closer to him....

File Info
Duration: 00:19:48
Size: 1.69 GB

screenshot

Download
https://filejoker.net/eenxm6z7f32t/Massage_Therapy.mp4.mp4
srv13
Added: May 27, 2020 1:18 pm
Vina Sky - Special Daddy Daughter Time with Vina

Related Categories: ASIAN, POV SEX, FACIALS, CUMSHOTS, POV
Keywords: vina sky, small asian, petite, petite asian, pov, pov sex, facial, big dick, huge cock, big cumshot, natural body, taboo sex, family sex, step-dad, step-daughter

I have a really special relationship with my step-daughter, I know we are not related but it is still wrong..... she's my step-daughter. I love our Step-Daddy Step-Daughter days, we love to just play in bed all day, Vina just loves to play games with me. My favorite game is seeing how far I can make her mouth open with my big dick but her favorite is to see how far my cock goes in her pussy. I pump her tight little pussy till I am ready to explode all over her face.

File Info
Duration: 00:17:13
Size: 751.08 MB

screenshot

Download
https://filejoker.net/qi9aqdblnf3m/Special_Daddy_Daughter_Time_with_Vina.mp4.mp4
srv13
Added: May 27, 2020 1:16 pm
Alluras Addictions - Taboo Fondle Fantasy

Category: RESTING FETISH
Related Categories: TABOO , MILF , LINGERIE , BIG TITS , FANTASIES
Keywords: allura skye , step-mommie , step-son

What a naughty step-son you are. You see Step-Mommie napping soundly and you just can't resist touching my body. You slowly rub my tits outside of the lingerie. Then you dare to rub Step-Mommie's sweet pussy, gently in a circular fashion. You move back up to my tits as you hear my light snoring picking up, breathing heavily with my mouth slightly agape. You pull my boobs out, one at a time, and you are so excited. My two big mounds with soft pink nipples are just sitting there, asking to be groped. You know that this is wrong but you are so turned on. You love me so much and you think that I am the most perfectly beautiful woman in the world. You always dreamed of touching me, and now you can. While I'm resting.
You slowly slide my panties to the side as your fingertips graze my lips and clit. You want to feel every part of me but you know that I will be waking up soon. You play around for a few more minutes, in disbelief that this is actually happening. My body feels so amazing and you don't want to stop but you can't get caught so you have to stop! You gently cover me up, putting my lingerie back into place.
Step-Son's sleepy fondling fantasy just came true! Now you can go back to your room and jerkoff to the softness of Step-Mommie's sexy body.

File Info
Duration: 00:10:04
Size: 865.76 MB

screenshot

Download
https://filejoker.net/fy6pwb4ks6py/Taboo_Fondle_Fantasy.mp4.mp4
srv13
Added: May 26, 2020 5:44 am
2 Horny Moms 2 Eager Sons 1 Taboo Orgy mp4

Category: ORGY
Related Categories: TABOO, MOMMAS BOY, FUCKING, GROUP SEX, MILF
Keywords: payton, payton hall, sofie, sofie marie, philavise, conor, conor coxxx, coxxx models, fauxcest, family sex, family fuck, mommys boy, milf sex, cougars

Sexy MILFs Payton Hall and Sofie Marie are sitting on the couch chatting while their sons Conor and Patrick are in the other room playing air hockey. The conversation steers toward how they both feel their sons are incredibly sexy. At the same time, the boys are trash talking back and forth about how they want to fuck each other’s moms. They make a wager that whoever loses has to make out with the other’s step-mom. Conor loses and then goes to make out with Patrick’s step-mom, Sofie. It’s not long before Patrick is making out with Conor’s step-mom, Payton, too. The horny foursome then move to the living room where both step-mom’s start sucking the others’ step-son’s cock. Payton and Sofie then fuck their friend’s sons in several positions, before they decide it would be fun for the boys to fuck their own moms. The boys then fuck their own moms until they cum all over their faces. Payton and Sofie finish off by making out with their sons’ cum loads still all around their lips.

File Info
Duration: 00:43:14
Size: 1.85 GB

screenshot

Download
https://filejoker.net/i9ef6e045xvv/2_Horny_Moms_2_Eager_Sons_1_Taboo_Orgy.mp4.mp4
srv13
Added: May 24, 2020 3:10 am
Nikki Brooks - My Stuck Stepmom

Category: STUCK
Related Categories: TABOO , POV SEX , POV , BIG TITS
Keywords: nikki brooks , pov , blowjob , cumshot , big boobs , stuck , pov sex , latin , luke longly , cory chase , step fantasy , step mom , milf , step son , cum swallow

Stuck Under The Bed
My step-mom, Nikki, accidentally lost her wedding ring and she has no clue where she lost it! She bends down on the floor and she starts to search underneath her bed for the ring. She ends up getting stuck under the bed and she calls out for help. Since my dad isn't home, I walk in to her bedroom to come help her! "Can you come help mommy?! Come pull me out!" she tells me. I grab on to her thong and I accidentally pull her thong off, but she is still stuck under the bed! I can feel my cock getting hard so I pull my cock out and I shove it inside of her pussy while her ass is in the air. "Sweetie, that's not going to help mommy get out of this situation! I needed you to pull me out, not me push in!" she exclaims. I start fucking her pussy harder, and she keeps telling me that I'm not helping her... but I think that I am! I keep fucking her and she tells me that she thinks her right shoulder might be coming out now! So maybe me fucking her is starting to really help her get unstuck! I fuck her for another minute until she is finally able to pull herself out! "I appreciate your hard work and you got me out! Let's not tell daddy about this though..." she tells me.
Stuck In My Dryer
My step-mom is naked except for a thong and she is sipping on red wine while she yells over the phone to customer service about our broken dryer! "Ugh! I will try and figure it out myself!" she yells as she hangs up the phone. She sticks her hand and her head inside of the dryer and she ends up getting herself stuck inside of the dryer. "Luke!! Please come help me!" she calls out. I walk in to the room to find her stuck for the second time this week! I grab on to her thong again and I try to pull her out, but only her thong comes off! The rest of her is still stuck inside of the dryer. "I'm starting to panic! Just do something to distract me!" she exclaims. I pull my cock out again and I shove my cock in her pussy as I start to fuck her from behind. I grab on to one of of her tits and I try to pull her out that way! "Honey! Don't push me in deeper!" she tells me. "We shouldn't be doing this!" she reminds me. "I'm just trying to help you get unstuck!" I tell her. "You're doing such a good job!" she tells me. I fuck her for a few more minutes and then she comes falling out of the dryer! I finally did it! "Good job, honey!" she tells me.

File Info
Duration: 00:37:49
Size: 1.61 GB

screenshot

Download
https://filejoker.net/jqmembbkuh9w/My_Stuck_Stepmom.mp4.mp4