Author
srv13
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: May 09, 2020 2:31 pm
Natalie Wonder - Sweet Kisses All Over Step-Mommy's Body Leads To French Kissing Her Naturally Hairy Lips And Glistening Pink Hole

screenshot

Category: MOMMAS BOY
Related Categories: MILF , TABOO , BODY KISSING , PUSSY EATING , DIRTY TALK
Keywords: c4smilf20 , natalie wonder , natalie wonder clips , taboo step-mom , xxx milf , kissing step-mommy , step-mom step-son , moms pussy , hairy pussy , eat step-mom out , naughty step-mommy , pussy hole , clit fingering , make step-mommy cum , pussy spreading

Muah Muah Muah Muah! I love when we take turns giving each other sweet kisses. Step-Mommy could kiss you all day on your cheeks, your cute nose and even on your lips. It's your turn to give step-mommy kisses now. You want to kiss step-mommy where?? You're right baby, lets not discriminate by only kissing step-mommy's face. You can kiss the rest of step-mommy's body. My neck...collarbone...then down to my chest...step-mommy's tits...nipples (which are so VERY hard)
Mmmmm I want more kisses from my sweet boy. Now kiss step-mommy's belly. Good boy. Lower. A little lower. You still wanna give kisses to step-mommy? What about step-mommy's butt? Good boy, kiss step-mommy's ass. I'm going to spread my ass and I want you to give step-mommy a great big kiss right on my asshole. And now...step-mommy will turn around so you can kiss step-mommy right here...right on her pussy. A FRENCH KISS this time. That's it baby, the more tongue the better. Kiss and lick step-mommy's swollen, naturally hairy pussy lips. Then you can lick on the inside as I spread my pink wet hole for your french kisses...
Fulfills Your Fantasy For: Mommas Boy, MILF, Taboo, POV, Older Woman, Virtual Kissing, Virtual Body Kissing, Dirty Talk, Virtual Pussy Eating, Pussy Spreading, Hairy Bush, Intense Clit Rubbing, Praise, Orgasm

File Info
Video: 1280x720 pixels
Format: mp4 | AVC
Duration: 00:12:26
Size: 206.21 MB

screenshot

Download
https://filejoker.net/5svp5fmiazkj/Sweet_Kisses_All_Over_Step_Mommys_Body.mp4
srv13
Added: May 09, 2020 2:29 pm
Lexxi Steele - Step-Daughter Asks Who is Tighter

screenshot

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: TEEN, BLOW JOBS, CUMSHOTS, POV, BIG TITS
Keywords: lexxi steele, teen, luke longly, taboo, step fantasy, big tits, pov sex, family, step daughter, cum swallow, cum shot, pov, blowjob, milf, teenager

Scene Four: Step-Daughter Asks Who is Tighter
Cory and our step-daughter, Lexxi, are sitting next to each other on our bed. Lexxi is wearing red lingerie and Cory is wearing white lingerie. Lexxi tells her step-mother "When you took my lesbian virginity, it didn't count! My friends said I need to have a man to take my virginity and that's the only way I won't pass from the coronavirus!" Cory tells her step-daughter not to believe everything that she hears. "Can't you just convince step-dad to take my virginity?!" Lexxi asks her step-mother. Cory calls me into the bedroom and I ask my wife and step-daughter why they are both dressed in slutty lingerie! My wife explains to me how my step-daughter doesn't want to pass from the coronavirus and she really wants me to take her virginity. "Let's play a game! Whose pussy is tighter, me or your step-daughter?" Cory suggests to me. This is a lose-lose situation and I don't like it, but I do want to play the game! I also don't want my step-daughter to pass from this virus, so I give in! I tell my wife and step-daughter to get naked, and my wife asks me to fuck her pussy first. So, I shove my cock inside of Cory's pussy first while my step-daughter sits next to us. After a few minutes, I want to fuck my step-daughter! I have Lexxi lie down on the bed and I fuck her pussy in the missionary position. I fuck her in the doggy style position next while Cory asks Lexxi how it feels. I mostly fuck my step-daughter's pussy but I go back to Cory for a little bit because I don't want her to be upset with me. When I get close to cumming, I pull my cock out of Cory and I jerk my cock off into Lexxi's mouth.

File Info
Video: 1920x1080 pixels
Duration: 00:19:28
Size: 848.33 MB

screenshot

Download
https://filejoker.net/9jmnyjtgrx9b/Step_Daughter_Asks_Who_Is_Tighter.mp4
srv13
Added: May 07, 2020 5:59 pm
Little Sister Seduction

screenshot

Category: Brother - Sister Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Siblings, Sisters, Role play, Brunette, POV, PETITE, 18 & 19 YRS OLD, Teens, Teen, Small Tits

What does it look like I'm doing? I'm working out. Stop. Go do something else... Farrah, go back your room and stop bothering me, I mean it... Why are you acting so weird? Stop laughing, I'm your big brother, you have to listen to me... I don't care that Dad's going to be gone all day. Why are you touching me like that? You're my little sister, this isn't funny.... ***Starring Serenity Haze***

File Info
Duration: 00:16:13
Size: 954.2 MB

screenshot

Download
https://filejoker.net/djlib33j8hic/Little_Sister_Seduction.mp4
srv13
Added: May 07, 2020 5:26 pm
Penny Barber - Mz Kim Convinces Mom To Blow You

screenshot

Related Categories: MILF, MOMMAS BOY, ASIAN, POV SEX, BLOW JOBS
Keywords: penny barber, mz. kim, tiger step-mom, encouragement, step-mom

I’m having out with my friend, the sexy Asian MILF Mz. Kim, chatting about how our sons are doing. Hers are always outdoing themselves. Good grades, helping around the house, extracurricular activities… I wish you were so impressive. I beg her to tell me her secret and she’s only too happy to share: oral sex. If I want a dream step-son, I need to be willing to suck his cock regularly. I’m not so sure but she assures me that it’s fine. Her step-son loves it! It’s brought them closer, improved his performance at school, and he’s learned a lot about sex, too. She suggests that I call you in immediately for your first taboo blow job from Step-Mom. I’m not sure that I can go through with it, but she encourages me, reminding me of all the benefits to sucking my step-son’s cock.

File Info
Duration: 00:15:57
Size: 593.46 MB

screenshot

Download
https://filejoker.net/qjhvnfs4zoqt/Mz_Kim_Convinces_Mom_To_Blow_You.mp4
srv13
Added: May 06, 2020 1:16 pm
Miss Bellerose - Step-Mommy's Jerking Zombie

screenshot

Related Categories: ASSISTED MASTURBATION , BIG TITS , ASS WORSHIP , OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN , JERK OFF INSTRUCTION
Keywords: bellerose , step-mom and step-son fantasy , bouncing boobs , step-mom and step-son masturbation , step-mommy , medical

Goodness step-son, you've been sick with this flu for over a week! Your fever hasn't budged and the doctor said if you don't start getting better soon you'll need to spend time in the hospital. I have a forbidden treatment that I save for only the worst illnesses. It's a pill that makes your brain and body perform only its most basic functions so your immune system can focus on eradicating viruses and other bacteria! Your step-father and I call it the "Zombie Pill" because it makes you act sort of like a zombie, haha! Hopefully you won't end up having a horribly painful hard-on like your step-father did when he took the Zombie Pill! Don't worry though, if that happens to you I know exactly how to take care of it. Step-Mommy knows best!

File Info
Duration: 00:10:00
Size: 584.26 MB

screenshot

Download
https://filejoker.net/5b0olun48ryg/StepMommys_Jerking_Zombie.mp4
srv13
Added: May 06, 2020 1:10 pm
Nikki Ashton - Aunt Nikki Thanks You For Your Service

screenshot

Category: MILF
Related Categories: TABOO, DILDO FUCKING, POV, PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS, VIRTUAL SEX
Keywords: dildo riding, big dick, big dildo, tight pussy, milf pussy, taboo fantasy, mature dildo fucking, open crotch pantyhose, pov dildo fucking, black cock, pov aunt fantasy, milf fantasy, eroticnikki, erotic nikki, nikki ashton

It's no secret that I love My soldier boys so, this one's for you. Today you are My step-sister's stepson and you just returned home from a long and hard deployment. You arrive at My house to surprise Me. I'm so happy to see you and tell you that I have a gift for you upstairs. We get to My bedroom and your hard cock is standing at attention. This isn't the first time that your big black cock has been hard for Me. Aunt Nikki is a horny MILF and right now she's craving your big, long cock. I tease you a bit, telling you how much I have missed you before removing My panties and getting on top of you. I want to take this opportunity to thank you properly for your service to our country. I slowly slide your BBC into My wet MILF pussy. Damn I love your big black dick. Fill My pussy with it and leave your seed inside Me. As I ride your cock I continue to thank you for defending our freedom and keeping us safe. I'm such a slut for your cock. It doesn't take you long to satisfy Me. As always, we'll have to keep this our secret. I want to keep fucking you and I don't want My step-sister to disown Me.

File Info
Duration: 00:13:21
Size: 148.99 MB

screenshot

Download
https://filejoker.net/wxo1nrfwlvg1/Aunt_Nikki_Thanks_You_For_Your_Service.mp4
srv13
Added: May 06, 2020 1:08 pm
Lady Sonia & Red - Aunt Sonia And Aunt Red Cleavage Wank

screenshot

Category: MILF, BIG TITS, JOI, TABOO

As you are a MILF cleavage obsessed wanker you had better come in and unzip so that we can get started with you!

File Info
Duration: 00:08:32
Size: 315.29 MB

screenshot

Download
https://filejoker.net/gu5mhxr2euap/Aunt_Sonia_And_Aunt_Red_Cleavage_Wank.mp4
srv13
Added: May 05, 2020 9:44 am
Tyler Faith - Obsessed with Step-Mom's Tits

screenshot

Related Categories: MILF , OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN , POV , BIG TITS , MOMMAS BOY
Keywords: tyler faith , joi , masturbation instruction , cum on tits

Tyler has discovered that her step-son is obsessed with her tits. Even finding pictures on his phone. She feels like the direct approach is the best way to handle the situation
Tyler is getting ready to go out when she notices her step-son watching her with a huge erection. She doesn't have time to get all messy so she tells him to take care of himself while she encourages him. He's become spoiled and his hand is taking too long, and Tyler did get a little excited herself watching her step-son stroking his cock wildly as he stared at her so she decides she can help him quickly

File Info
Duration: 00:26:59
Size: 381.14 MB

screenshot

Download
https://filejoker.net/nfmoajm3sxro/Obsessed_with_Step_Moms_Tits.mp4
srv13
Added: May 05, 2020 9:39 am
Rachel Cavalli - Step-Mom's New Work Out Partner

screenshot

Category: MILF
Related Categories: CREAMPIE , CHEATING , BIG TITS , BIG BUTTS , BLONDES
Keywords: rachel cavelli , alex adams , family therapy , pov , blowjobs , step-mother , cumshot , step-mom , tit job , affair , fitness , family , cougar

You go over to your friend's house to pick him up for the gym and find his step-mother there instead...

File Info
Duration: 00:17:31
Size: 1.04 GB

screenshot

Download
https://filejoker.net/redlym6xz14s/Step_Moms_New_Work_Out_Partner.mp4
srv13
Added: May 05, 2020 9:37 am
Jocelyn Baker - Giving Step Mommy Her First Load

screenshot

Category: Blowjob, Cum Swallowers, Mommy Roleplay, POV, Taboo

Mommy calls you into her room, and you can immediately tell that something is wrong. She wants to talk to you, but is quite apprehensive about what she has to say. After she rambles for a few minutes she finally gets to the point (which leaves you stunned): Mommy has NEVER tasted a mans cum before! But what does that have to do with you? Mommy confesses she's been doing some online reading, and that she discovered young men have the BEST tasting cum! Not only that, but they cum the MOST. Before you can say what you're thinking, Mommy confesses she wants your load to be her very first one. Not one to argue with Mommy, you pull your cock out half hard at the idea alone. But, before Mommy sucks you, she peels off her green sweater and suggests maybe you two start off with tit fucking. Next thing you know, Mommy has her huge breasts wrapped around your rock hard cock and fucks them with so much vigor you think you'll explode right there. Lucky for you, she knows when you're close and immediately stops. It's time to move on to tasting your cum, and you couldn't be more excited. For someone who has never tasted cum, Mommy sure knows how to suck! In a matter of minutes you are giving her exactly what she wants: a BIG load down her throat. She's so excited, she laps it up and plays with it. But, ultimately, is disheartened to know she couldn't swallow it all. Guess that just means you two will have to try again.. Tags; Tit Play, Big Boobs, Titjobs, Swallowing/Drooling, Cock Worship, Cum In Mouth

File Info
Duration: 00:11:58
Size: 900.4 MB

screenshot

Download
https://filejoker.net/bcl88q7e2niu/Giving_Step_Mommy_Her_First_Load.mp4
srv13
Added: May 02, 2020 5:54 pm
Joslyn Jane - Power Gurl vs Revenge Crew Vol 2

screenshot

Category: SUPERHEROINES
Related Categories: MILF , TABOO , SUPER VILLAIN , SPECIAL EFFECTS - SFX , LIMP FETISH
Keywords: joslyn jane , jmac , power gurl , super heroine , milf , bush , big boobs , big tits , mr tropical , big ass , blonde , fucking , luke longly , cum swallow , high frequency

No Hard Feelings
Revenge Crew Boss, Mr. Tropical and his top Henchman, High Frequency are plotting revenge on Harley Quinn. In their last battle, Harley stole all the powers from High Frequency. He had to eat over 100 pounds of spinach to get his strength back and he hates spinach.
Fast forward a month, High Frequency tracked down Harley and recovered her famous bat. He gave the Boss a map to Harley's location...Just then, Power Gurl flies into the hideout. The boys are startled at first but she ensures them, there are no hard feelings. She has a dossier on Harley Quinn with specific details on her one an only weakness. The Revenge crew is excited and thank Power Gurl for the inlet. Mr. Tropical leaves the room to verify the Intel leaving Power Gurl alone with High Frequency. Her boyfriend, Mr. Terrific has not been satisfying her to her standard and wants some good D!
High Frequency is happy to curb her craving for cock and offers up his big Dick for Power Gurl to suck and titty fuck! The Buxom Busty Beauty knows exactly what to do and the two go to town on Mr. Tropical's couch...
Bad Intel
Resting gently in bed knowing she gave the Revenge Crew a pile of bad info. The info was only half correct and Harley Quinn kicked their asses all over the City.
High Frequency sneaks into her house and blasts Power Gurl with his Sonic Voice. Her senses are overwhelmed and High Frequency takes advantage of her moment of weakness. She asks why he is there and he tells her..."Bad Intel..." Good thing for Power Gurl, Mr. Terrific has not fucked her good in months and she wants some more cock!!!
High Frequency fucks her good, inside and out and finishes in her pretty mouth as her huge tits swing back and forth!
Dominated and Broken
Now enters Mr. Tropical to drop the hammer on Power Gurl. She is the new fuck toy for the Revenge Crew. She uses her heat vision Mr. Tropical but he absorbs the blast and returns the favor. He tosses her to the couch and fucks her brains out. She is now the warehouse slut and will be used by each of the Revenge Crew whenever they want...
A Super Slut like none other!!!

File Info
Duration: 00:42:41
Size: 916.59 MB

screenshot

Download
https://filejoker.net/dx1y51adfkb7/Power_Gurl_vs_Revenge_Crew_Vol_2.mp4
srv13
Added: May 02, 2020 5:49 pm
Skylar Vox - Secret Obsession

screenshot

Related Categories: SISTERS , TEEN , BIG TITS , ALL NATURAL , CHEATING
Keywords: skylar vox , alex adams , family therapy , little step-sister , big step-brother , love , cumshot , step-brother step-sister , tit job , step-brother and step-sister , blowjob , blonde , pawg , pov , step-sister

After a few years away at college, Skylar visits her newly married step-brother and admits her long held secret....

File Info
Duration: 00:18:24
Size: 1.73 GB

screenshot

Download
https://filejoker.net/l2xaqjmrj3k1/Secret_Obsession.mp4
srv13
Added: May 02, 2020 5:45 pm
Natalie Wonder - Step-Mommy's Deviant Desire For A Dirty Anal Creampie

screenshot

Category: ANAL
Related Categories: TABOO , MILF , POV , DIRTY TALK , VIRTUAL SEX
Keywords: natalie wonder clips , natalie wonder , nataliewonderclips , step-mom step-son , taboo milf , taboo step-mom , creampie , anal creampie , fake cum , virtual anal , cum inside step-mom , step-mom ass , push cum out , step-son fucks step-mom , messy cream pie

I saw your light on in here sweetie so I figured I'd come in. Step-Mommy can't rest. Your step-father & I just had sex & of course he had his fun but I didn't get to orgasm, as usual. So frustrating. He just rolls over & goes to rest. Sorry, too much information for you but step-mommy needs to vent. You don't mind when step-mommy talks about sex stuff? Good. I love that we have such a close, open relationship sweetie. Well besides me still feeling sexually frustrated, there's other things that I want to try out in the bedroom but your step-father absolutely refuses! He's so conservative. Are you sure you want me to tell you sweetie? Okay. Well, I've always wanted to try anal. I would love to know what it feels like to be fucked in my ass. Is all this dirty talk making you horny? Be honest. Step-Mommy knows you're a growing boy & your hormones are just raging. I understand if you were to get turned on by our little fantasy sex talk. Mmmm you ARE getting horny. It's good to know step-mommy can turn you on like this.
Can step-mommy ask you another question sweetie? Have you ever thought about fucking someone in the ass? Yes? You're curious too then, just like step-mommy. Let's try it. Right now. I know your step-father's resting in the other room but it's his own fault. He never satisfies me. But I have a feeling my boy is going to bring me such dirty pleasures tonight. I would love to know what your dick feels like inside my tight, virgin asshole. Mmmmm sweetie, you're so eager to slide your hard dick inside my tight asshole. But please go slow. I've never done this before. Let's get my asshole nice & wet first so you can penetrate me. I want to feel you deep. Stretch step-mommy with your throbbing cock. You need to cum deep inside my ass. Fill step-mommy's asshole up with your big load. Explode inside me & give step-mommy a big, warm cream pie. Then I want to push it out & feel that yummy nastiness dribble down into my pussy. Mmmmm you're the only one who can really ever satisfy step-mommy.
Captures Your Fantasy For: Virtual Anal Sex, Milf, Taboo, Step-Mommy/Step-Son, Mommas Boy, POV, Dirty Talk, Asshole Fetish, Cock Praise, Masturbation, CreamPie, Orgasms, Wet & Messy

File Info
Duration: 00:17:11
Size: 283.15 MB

screenshot

Download
https://filejoker.net/u9j6zjite04v/Step_Mommys_Deviant_Desire_For_A_Dirty_Anal_Creampie.mp4
srv13
Added: May 01, 2020 4:01 pm
Anna Thorn - Daddy Fucks Me Before School

screenshot

Category: Daddy Roleplay, Daddys Girl, Age Play, School Girl, Taboo

You ask to see me before I head to school. "Hi Daddy!" With my cute little braids and a short skirt, you tell me you need something from me, all I have to do is lift my skirt and spread my legs. My tight, wet pussy staring at you from under my school skirt you unzip your pants. My pussy against that hard dick you slide in and fuck me hard. Downloadable. Tags - Daddy Roleplay, School Girl, School Uniform, Virtual Sex, Asian, Taboo, Age Play, Daddys Girl, Riding, Doggystyle, Upskirt

File Info
Duration: 00:17:18
Size: 262.86 MB

screenshot

Download
https://filejoker.net/ri0xftxkydxc/Daddy_Fucks_Me_Before_School.mp4
srv13
Added: Apr 28, 2020 8:25 am
Cocovandixxx - Breakup Cuckold Video