Author
FunShareUsa
Forumophilia Partner
Added: Mar 31, 2024 10:19 pm
Amiee Cambridge and Cory Chase in NNN JOI Training 4k

Mother, Aunt, Sister, Sisters, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Jerk Off Instruction, Hairy

screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Your mommies are both sitting down on the bed in front of you, teasing you. Cory Chase is wearing a deep red bath robe and Amiee Cambridge is wearing a yellow, floral robe. They ask you if you're going to participate in No Nut November or not, but you aren't sure yet. The two MILF's want you to practice for No Nut November, by stroking your cock and not allowing yourself to cum. You pull your cock out and you slowly start to stroke it in front of them. Amiee slowly opens her robe up, revealing just one of her nipples to you. Cory starts to massage her breast, while the other one is still covered. Cory opens up her robe next, revealing both of her big, enhanced tits to you. Right after, Amiee also pulls her other breast out. You keep stroking your cock, but not fast enough where you'll explode just yet...! They both drop their robes to the ground, and Amiee moves into the doggystyle position in front of you. Cory begins rubbing Amiee's clit, while you enjoy watching the show. Amiee and Cory switch places, and Amiee rubs Cory's clit while she's in the doggystyle position this time. Both the MILF's lie down on the bed next to each other, and they both rub their own clits this time. Amiee tells you that you're doing such a great job stroking your cock without cumming! 'I'm so proud of how long you've lasted so far!' Amiee exclaims. You finally allow yourself to explode, and the two MILF's tell you that hopefully next time you will last a little longer...

AmieeCambridgeandCoryChaseinNNNJOITraining2160p.mp4
Added: Apr 02, 2024 1:46 pm
Cory Chase in Mom Wants Me to Move In 4k

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, DVD, Full Movie, Anal, Stockings, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cum on Tits, Hairy, Cum in Ass
screenshot

My New Room-

My step-mom Cory Chase is wearing a pink skirt and shirt, as she shows me(Luke Longly) around her brand new house! She invited me to move in with her, since she's all alone now that my father and her are divorced. 'I want to give you a little moving-in present! Why don't we break in your new bed? All of my holes are available for you,' she giggles as she pulls her big tits out from under her light pink top. She turns around and she lifts up her hot pink skirt, revealing her other two holes to me! 'All three holes are for me?' I double check by asking once more. 'Yes, they are!' she exclaims. I climb on to the bed with her and she pulls my cock out; She starts to give me a blowjob while her big, enhanced tits are exposed. I ask her to sit on my cock with her ass hole next, and she does what she's told! My step-mom flips over into the reverse cowgirl position and she continues to ride my cock with her ass. She moves into the missionary position next and I start to fuck her pussy and her ass, back and forth. Cory licks my cock clean before I start to fuck her pussy from behind again. I keep fucking her pussy until she tells me that she has a surprise for me later...

Sharing The Bed-

'Are you ready for your surprise?' Cory asks me, as she walks into my bedroom wearing red lingerie. She models her lingerie for me, while telling me that she is going to try her hardest to convince me to move in with her! In order to convince me, she crawls on the bed and she pulls my cock out. She starts to give me a very convincing blowjob. Once my cock is hard, she climbs on top of me and she rides my cock with her ass. While she is in the reverse cowgirl position, I enjoy watching her ass bounce up and down on my cock! She flips over into the doggystyle position and I continue to fuck her ass from behind. I gently pull my cock out of her ass and watch her ass hole gape open wide. She moves back into the missionary position where I fuck her ass and pussy some more. When I am ready to cum, I jerk my cock off into her mouth and on her face! She swallows as much as she can, like the good step-mom that she is!
screenshot

CoryChaseinMomWantsMetoMoveIn2160p.mp4
Added: Apr 03, 2024 3:45 pm
BTS - Cory Chase in BBC Championship Season Gym Motivation 4k

MILF, Big Tits, Interracial, Rough Sex, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, In Front Of Husband, Anal, Netorare, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Real

BTS-CoryChaseinBBCChampionshipSeasonGymMotivation2160p.mp4
Added: Apr 05, 2024 7:53 pm
Sheena Ryder and Cory Chase New Step Mom Moving In 4k

Mother, Aunt, Sister, Sisters, DVD, Full Movie, Anal, Bathroom, Caught In The Act, Rough Sex, Latina, Hairy, Stockings, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Hairy, Cum in Ass, Cum in Pussy, Double Penetration
screenshot
House Rules-

Sheena Ryder walks up the front steps of her step-sister Cory Chase's house. Sheena is wearing a pink crop top with matching pants. Cory answers the front door and she is completely naked. Sheena asks her why she is naked, and Cory explains to her that that is one of the house rules. 'You have to be naked at all times, and you have to do anal and take creampies,' Cory explains to Sheena. Sheena tells Cory that she is able to do all of that, except for the creampies. Cory tells her that she can live in the guest house, as long as she gets naked right away. Sheena strips out of her pink outfit, and then she follows Cory towards the guest house. They walk in and sit down on the bed next to each other. Cory calls her step-son, Luke Longly, and tells him that Sheena will be staying in the guest house, and she asks Luke to come stop by the guest house when he gets a chance. A few minutes later, Luke walks in and starts chatting with his step-mom and her new MILF friend. Luke is eager to have some fun with Sheena! She starts to give Luke a blowjob while Cory sits next to them, watching. Once Luke's cock is hard, Sheena lies down on her back and Luke starts to fuck her pussy in the missionary position first. A few minutes later, he is slowly fucking her ass in the same position. Then, she flips over into the doggystyle position and he fucks her ass harder from behind. When they're done fucking, Cory tells her step-son to go clean himself up while she shows Sheena the rest of the house...

Breaking The Rules-

Luke walks into one of the guest bedrooms and he finds Sheena lying down, naked on the bed. 'You're not supposed to be in the house. You're supposed to be living out in the guest house,' Luke informs her. Sheena wants to negotiate with him, because she really wants to stay inside of the main house. Sheena starts to shake her ass in front of Luke, trying to bribe him with her body. Luke can feel his cock start to get hard, and Sheena moves over to Luke and she starts to give him a blowjob. Sheena hopes that her blowjob and sex skills will be enough to convince Luke to let her stay inside of his mansion! Sheena moves into the doggystyle position and Luke starts to fuck her pussy from behind. She flips over into the missionary position and he fucks her ass hole now! Her moans begin to get louder and louder as he fucks her ass harder. While Luke is fucking her ass, she rubs her clit at the same time, until she has an orgasm. A few moments later, Luke is ready to cum and he explodes deep inside of her ass hole...

Fucked and Facialed After a Shower-

Sheena just stepped out of the shower, and Luke walks in to tell Sheena that this is Cory's bathroom and she's not supposed to be in here! Sheena gets down on her knees in front of Luke and she tries to distract him by giving him a blowjob. Once his cock is hard, she moves into the doggystyle position and he fucks her ass from behind, as she's leaning against the wall of the bathroom. Cory walks into the bathroom, startling them! Cory invites them to come out into the bedroom and to continue on the bed, so she can watch. Sheena lies down on her back and Luke fucks her pussy and ass, back and forth, while Cory enjoys the show. Sheena moves into the doggystyle position next and she twerks her ass on Luke's cock while he's fucking her ass. She moves back into the missionary position and she rubs her clit while he continues to fuck her ass. When he is ready to cum, he pulls his cock out of her ass hole and he jerks his cock off into her mouth and all over her face!
screenshot

SheenaRyderNewStepMomMovingInCoryChase2160p.mp4
Added: Apr 07, 2024 11:41 am
Amiee Cambridge - Son's Bully Vol 2 (Part 5) 4k

Mother, Aunt, Sister, Sisters, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Hairy, Spying, Caught In The Act, Anal, Cum in Pussy, Creampie, Swallow, Double Penetration

Amiee Cambridge and Cory Chase - NNN Joi Training

Your mommies are both sitting down on the bed in front of you, teasing you. Cory Chase is wearing a deep red bath robe and Amiee Cambridge is wearing a yellow, floral robe. They ask you if you're going to participate in No Nut November or not, but you aren't sure yet. The two MILF's want you to practice for No Nut November, by stroking your cock and not allowing yourself to cum. You pull your cock out and you slowly start to stroke it in front of them. Amiee slowly opens her robe up, revealing just one of her nipples to you. Cory starts to massage her breast, while the other one is still covered. Cory opens up her robe next, revealing both of her big, enhanced tits to you. Right after, Amiee also pulls her other breast out. You keep stroking your cock, but not fast enough where you'll explode just yet...! They both drop their robes to the ground, and Amiee moves into the doggystyle position in front of you. Cory begins rubbing Amiee's clit, while you enjoy watching the show. Amiee and Cory switch places, and Amiee rubs Cory's clit while she's in the doggystyle position this time. Both the MILF's lie down on the bed next to each other, and they both rub their own clits this time. Amiee tells you that you're doing such a great job stroking your cock without cumming! 'I'm so proud of how long you've lasted so far!' Amiee exclaims. You finally allow yourself to explode, and the two MILF's tell you that hopefully next time you will last a little longer...

AmieeCambridge-SonsBullyVol2Part5_s03_LukeLongly_CoryChase_2160p_h264.mp4
Added: Apr 08, 2024 4:20 am
Cory Chase & Xxlayna Marie - Stepmom Shows Us How To Get Pregnant HD [Untouched 1080p]

Mother, Daughter-in-Law, Mother-in-Law, MILF, Teen, Small Tits, Big Tits, Latina, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, POV, Cuckold, Netorare, Female Domination, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Pussy, Creampie, Impregnation, Cunnilingus, Spying, Caught In The Act
screenshot

Cory Chase walks past her stepson Rion King's door just as his girlfriend Xxlayna Marie tells him that she can't wait to get pregnant. Cory instantly interrupts the couple, telling them there's food. She can't keep them away from one another, though; as soon as they're done eating, they retreat back to Rion's room. Soon enough Xxlayna is getting busy with Rion's stiffie.

Seeing another way to make this work out in her favor, Cory barges in on the horny couple. She announces that she can help give them some techniques to make sure Rion's cum hits the right spot to give Xxlayna the best chance of getting knocked up. Rion and Xxlayna accept, kicking off a threesome that begins with a blowjob courtesy of two hotties.

Starting the hardcore party off, Cory gets on Rion's hardon and rides him in cowgirl. Then Xxlayna gets on her back so Rion can do her while Cory rides her tongue. On her knees, Xxlayna takes a doggy dicking down while she keeps on eating Cory out. When Rion gets to reenter his bigtit stepmom as she lays on her back, he can't help but give her all that cum. Xxlayna freaks out, saying that she can't believe he knocked his stepmom up instead of her!

screenshot

CoC-XxMa-ShwHow1080.mp4
Added: Apr 09, 2024 2:52 am
Amiee Cambridge and Cory Chase in Wizarding Milf Sluts vs Dark Wizard (Part 1) 4k

MILF, Big Ass, Big Tits, Cheating, Wife, Lesbian, Cunnilingus, Parody

Amiee Cambridge is wearing a green and black wizard robe while Cory Chase is wearing a red and black wizard robe, as they sit on the couch chatting. 'Life is so boring! Why don't you do that spell on me again?' Cory suggests. Amiee points her wand at Cory's pussy and suddenly Cory's pussy starts to squirt. Cory points her wand at Amiee's pussy and the same thing happens to Amiee! Now that the two MILF's are turned on, Amiee spreads her legs and Cory starts to eat Amiee's pussy out. Cory rubs her own pussy while she licks and sucks Amiee's clit. She continues to eat her sister's pussy out until she cums hard in her mouth! The two MILF's switch places and Amiee starts to passionately eat Cory's pussy out next. After Cory cums, the two MILF's start to scissor each other until they both cum again!

AmieeCambridgeinWizardingMilfSlutsvsDarkWizard2160p.mp4
Added: Apr 09, 2024 9:30 pm
Episode 10 - Cory Chase Final Art and Furniture Tour with Amiee Cambridge 4k

MILF, Big Ass, Big Tits, Cheating, Wife, Lesbian, Spying, Hairy

Episode10-FinalArtandFurnitureTourwithAmieeCambridge2160p.mp4
Added: Apr 10, 2024 1:27 pm
Ariel X & Cory Chase - Who Needs A Husband? HD 1080p

MILF, Big Ass, Big Tits, Cheating, Wife, Lesbian, Cunnilingus

Ariel (Ariel X) visits her friend Cory (Chase) and is shocked to see her watching tv on the couch, her apartment a total mess. Cory's absorbed with seeing 22-year-old Brittney, an exotic beauty on tv delivering morning newscast. "She stole my husband. She stole my life. She fucking replaced me!", Cory declares. Her husband, the star reporter of Channel 3, sits and smiles as the beautiful Brittney reports the news. Cory seethes, Brittney is everything she's not. Why did life have to be so cruel?

Ariel tries to restore her friend's confidence, even though her husband has left her after 20 years of marriage, dropping her for his young co-anchor on the tv news.. "No one can replace you. A nice warm bath is what you need", Ariel says after taking a sniff at her friend's unkempt hairdo. With Cory still complaining how Brittney has ruined her life, Ariel decides that what they need right away is to go to the beach, then have dinner at a fancy restaurant and spend the night out dancing, all expenses on hubby's credit card. But first things first -Cory's still wearing her husband's t-shirt (still nostalgic about him) -that's got to go.

That night, the women return to the apartment all animated, with Cory excited about a girl she met at the club and danced with, who gave Cory her phone number. "Do I want to date a woman? I'm going crazy!", Cory innocently asks Ariel. "That's something you should have thought about before you went to a lesbian bar", Ariel responds with a smile. "I don't think she texted me back because I may have offended her", Cory concedes. "How?", asks Ariel. "On the dance floor she tried to kiss me, and I turned my cheek. I wanted to kiss her, but I didn't know how", Cory recalls.

Ariel offers to teach her, and gently kisses Cory on the lips, and soon the two friends are French kissing. "You're the most beautiful woman I've had the pleasure of kissing", Ariel whispers to her. Cory is flattered and excited, and asks her pal to keep kissing her, but all over her body. They both undress, and soon Cory has abandoned herself completely to the experienced Ariel. Watch the sensual scene unfold as friends become lovers...

23.06.10.Ariel.X.Cory.Chase.XXX.1080p.mp4
Added: Apr 11, 2024 7:46 pm
Cory Chase - Dick or Cheat HD [Untouched 1080p]

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Parody, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Spying, Cum in Pussy
screenshot

Cory is obsessed with Halloween. She loves dressing up every year and going to parties, but the only problem is that her husband doesn't let her wear any slutty outfits because he is a very jealous guy. Yet this year is different as Cory's husband is out of town, and she can be as slutty as she wants. The only obstacle to Cory's dream of dressing up slutty, is her son Anthony, who catches her wearing those little costumes and threatens her of accusing her with her husband. Cory is aware that her son is a virgin nerd and can't really resist his mom's slutty costumes, so she makes a deal with him: she will fulfill his sexual fantasies and he won't tell on her.

screenshot
[img]https://i.myqloud.org/g/41029/Dick or Cheat.gif[/img]

Cory Chase Dick or Cheat 1080p.mp4
Added: Apr 13, 2024 9:11 am
This Modern Mansion Lifestyle Building a Halloween Haunted House - Cory Chase, Amiee Cambridge, Kira Fox 4k

MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Teen, Chubby, Parody, Group, Interview, POV, Cheating, Wife, Jerk Off Instruction

ThisModernMansionLifestyleBuildingaHalloweenHauntedHouse2160p.mp4
Added: Apr 15, 2024 3:05 am
Amiee Cambridge and Cory Chase in Wizarding Milf Sluts vs Dark Wizard (Part 2-3) 4k

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Latina, DVD, Full Movie, Rough Sex, POV, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, Netorare, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Parody, Passed Out, Hairy, Cunnilingus, Male Domination

Dark Magic-

A cloud of purple smoke appears, and suddenly Jonathon Jordan magically comes into sight. 'I smell wizarding MILF sluts! Let's battle!' Jonathon exclaims, before he disappears just as fast as he appeared. When he reappears, he is inside standing behind Amiee Cambridge and Cory Chase. The two MILF's hold their wands towards Jonathon while they chant a magical phrase. None of their magic seems to be working against Jonathon. They both decided to give him a blowjob instead, and they can't seem to get enough of his cock! Amiee and Cory both sit down next to each other and they spread their legs wide open. Jonathan walks over to Cory first and he fucks her pussy with his BBC. A few minutes later, he moves over towards Amiee's pussy and he starts to fuck her next. Amiee flips over into the doggystyle position and Cory spits on her pussy so Jonathon's cock can easily slide back in. 'Give me that dark magic!' Amiee moans.

Slutty Wizards Left Destroyed-

Jonathon hops up on the bed and Cory and Amiee follow him. It doesn't take long before they pull his BBC out and they start to give him a double blowjob. Once his cock is nice and hard, Cory climbs on top of Jonathon and she starts to ride his cock in the cowgirl position. A few minutes later, Cory slides off and Amiee hops on top of Jonathon's cock next. Amiee bounces up and down on Jonathon's BBC while Cory stands next to them, watching. Cory and Aimee switch places again, and Cory starts to ride his BBC in the reverse cowgirl position next. Then, the two MILF's lick his cock clean before he starts to fuck Amiee's pussy in the doggystyle position. While he is fucking Amiee from behind, Amiee and Cory are making out with each other simultaneously. Jonathan continues to fuck Amiee's pussy until she cums hard on his cock. Amiee flips over on to her back and Jonathon continues to fuck her pussy in the missionary position next. At the same time, Cory climbs on top of Amiee and she sits down on her face. Cory lies down in the missionary position and Jonathon starts to fuck her pussy again. When Jonathon is ready to cum, he jerks his cock off into Amiee's mouth and all over her face! Then, Cory starts to kiss Amiee's face so the two MILF's can swap his cum... Afterwards, Jonathon puts a crucifix pain spell called Crucio on both of the MILF's! This will leave the MILF's to have orgasm after orgasm for eternity...

AmieeCambridgeinWizardingMilfSlutsvsDarkWizardPart2-32160p.mp4
Added: Apr 16, 2024 11:31 am
Cory Chase And Olivia Jay - Certified Lesbian - 04/13/24

Format : MPEG-4

File size : 4.23 GiB
Duration : 39 min 59 s

Width : 3 840 pixels
Height : 2 160 pixels

screenshot

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/uscjf5p8bw6i/Cory_Chase_And_Olivia_Jay_-_Certified_Lesbian_.mp4 4329.2 Mb

Amazing Girl`s HD softcore Porn! >> https://www.forumophilia.com/viewtopic.php?t=396105&start=180
FunShareUsa
Forumophilia Partner
Added: Apr 16, 2024 4:10 pm
Sasha Pearl and Cory Chase New Step Mom a Halloween Story (Part 4) 4k

MILF, Big Ass, Big Tits, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, Latina, Lesbian, Cunnilingus

Finding and Fucking the Secretary-

Cory is wearing a hot pink sports bra with matching gym shorts while she lifts weights in the gym. Sasha walks into the gym and approaches Cory. 'Are you Cory, my husband's secretary?' She confronts her. 'Well... yes... I suppose I have been fucking him,' Cory confesses. Cory also admits that she finds Sasha to be super sexy as well. 'Your husband is a sick pervert! He loves it when I shove a huge dildo up his ass!' Cory tells Sasha. Sasha gasps, and then she decides to confess to Cory that she's been fucking her step-son lately as well. Cory is intrigued and she wants to hear everything! Cory stands up and she starts to kiss Sasha, while rubbing her body up against hers. Cory and Sasha both take their sports bras off, and they start to lick each other's tits. Sasha pulls her shorts off next, and Cory starts to eat Sasha's pussy out. She continues to eat her pussy out until she cums in her mouth! Sasha repays the favor and she starts to eat Cory's pussy out from behind. Cory lies down on the weight bench so Sasha can continue to eat her pussy out in the missionary position next. After Cory cums, they both kiss each other on the mouth, and discuss fucking again soon! I wonder what my father would think if he knew that his secretary was secretly fucking his wife...

SashaPearlNewStepMomaHalloweenStoryPart42160p.mp4
Added: Apr 17, 2024 1:38 am
Cory Chase - Schools In Sexion HD [Untouched 1080p]

MILF, Big Tits, Cheating, Wife, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Interview, Footjob
screenshot

What’s up, MYLF lovers? School is in hot session as we present you with November’s Mylf of the Month: the spectacularly gorgeous Cory Chase! Dressed as a sassy teacher, she’s taking raunchy questions that could pop up in a pop quiz about her most devilish turn-ons. And before the class is dismissed, she finds time to teach Donnie a very practical sex ed class.

screenshot

23.11.01.cory.chase.schools.in.sexion.mp4