Author
FunShareUsa
Forumophilia Partner
Added: Mar 19, 2024 1:16 am
Lexi Lore & Cory Chase - The Kinkiest Cowgirl of the West HD [Untouched 1080p]

Mother, MILF, Small Tits, Big Tits, Passed Out, Male Domination, Netorare, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cunnilingus, Anilingus
screenshot

Cory used to be known as “Reckless Cory”, the greatest rodeo cowgirl in town. Yet, she left those behind, trading the lasso and horse for a quiet tavern that she runs with her horny and useless son, Nick. When a hopeful young cowgirl named Lexi comes around looking for the rodeo legend, Cory’s memories come right back to her, and she’ll get to relive her glory days through a freeuse training session. Will this teen cowgirl make Cory proud?
screenshot
LeLo-CoCh-KnkWst1080.mp4
Added: Mar 19, 2024 12:48 pm
Lory Lace and Cory Chase in Championship Season Finding Johnnys Mojo 4k

Mother, Aunt, Sister, Sisters, DVD, Full Movie, Latina, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, MILF, Teen, Small Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, Anal, Rough Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cunnilingus
screenshot

Mojo Sisters-

Lory and Cory are wearing matching uniforms that consist of hot pink shorts and black shirts. They are standing next to each other in the gym, talking about how much they love their job! It doesn't take long before Cory lifts up her sister's shirt and she begins to lick and suck on her nipples. Cory pulls her shorts down next, and then she bends over in the doggystyle position for Lory to eat her ass from behind. Cory sits down on the weight bench and Lory continues to eat her pussy out until she cums hard! Then, Cory pulls Lory's shorts down next so the two MILF's can switch places! Cory licks her sister's nipples before she slowly makes her way down to her pussy. After Lory cums in Cory's mouth, the two MILF's sit down next to each other on the weight bench. They each rub each other's clits with their fingers, and then they move into the scissor position. They grind their clits back and forth on each other until they both cum again!

Mojo Recharge-

Johnny is sitting all by himself inside of the gym, when his two mom's walk in. Lory and Cory sit down on each side of him, while he complains about how horribly he's been playing on the team lately. He's just so stressed out and he's nervous that he's going to be cut from the team! Cory thinks that she and Lory can help him get his mojo back...! Lory gets down on her knees and she starts to give Johnny a blowjob. Once his cock is hard, she lies down on her back and he starts to fuck her pussy in the missionary position. A few minutes later, she flips over into the doggystyle position and he continues to fuck her pussy from behind. He can slowly feel his mojo coming back! A few minutes later, while she is still in doggystyle, he shoves his cock deep inside of her ass hole! Lory loves getting fucked in the ass, and Johnny can feel his mojo coming back even stronger now. He goes back and forth between fucking her ass and her pussy, and then she sucks his cock clean afterwards...

Double the MILF, Double the Mojo-

Cory and Lory walk into the gym together, and they immediately get to work on Johnny's cock! Cory starts to give Johnny a blowjob, while Lory allows him to feel her big tits at the same time. Cory climbs on top of Johnny and she starts to ride his cock in the cowgirl position, while Lory watches. A few minutes later, she switches holes and she continues to ride Johnny's cock with her ass hole this time. Cory flips over into the reverse cowgirl position and she keeps riding his big cock with her ass hole. Then the two MILF's give Johnny a double blowjob to clean his cock, before Cory lies down on the weight bench again awaiting some more cock! Now in the missionary position, Johnny fucks Cory's ass and pussy back and forth in no particular order. When he is ready to cum, he has the two MILF's get down on their knees and open their mouths wide. He jerks his cock off into their mouths and all over their faces!

screenshot

LoryLaceinChampionshipSeasonFindingJohnnysMojoPart12160p.mp4

LoryLaceinChampionshipSeasonFindingJohnnysMojoParts2-32160p.mp4
Added: Mar 20, 2024 2:24 pm
Sydney Paige and Cory Chase in Mom JOI 4k

Mother, Aunt, Sister, Sisters, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Female Domination, Jerk Off Instruction

screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Your two mommies, Cory Chase and Sydney Paige, are sitting next to each other on the beige couch. Cory is wearing a navy blue, floral dress and Sydney is wearing a yellow floral dress. They tell you that they caught you being naughty in their bedroom, since there are cameras around the house! 'Why don't you show us what you did with our panties? Show us!' Cory exclaims. Cory spreads her legs in front of you, revealing her brown panties to you. You start to show her what you did the other day, and it turns you on to show your moms how you stroke your cock. Cory moves into the doggystyle position and Sydney spanks her ass in front of you. Cory sits back down on her butt and she pulls her big, enhanced tits out from under her dress. 'Don't you dare cum yet! Not until we let you!' Sydney reminds you. Sydney pulls her natural tits out from under her dress and the two MILF's shake their tits in front of you. You continue to stroke your cock with the pair of your mom's panties that you stole the other day. The two MILF's both pull their dresses off, exposing their naked bodies to you. Sydney is completely naked but Cory still has her brown thong on. Cory licks Sydney's nipples while you continue to stroke your cock. They sit down on the couch and they start to rub their clits at the same time. 'We are going to countdown from 10 and when we get to 1, you can finally cum...' they instruct you. They count down and when they reach 1, you explode in front of them! 'What a good boy!' they giggle. For your reward, Cory pulls her brown thong off and she gives it to you.

SydneyPaigeandCoryChaseinMomJOI2160p.mp4
Added: Mar 20, 2024 9:05 pm
Alexa Payne and Cory Chase in Free Use Mom Moved In Part 5 4k

Aunt, Mother, Sister, Sisters, MILF, Big Ass, Big Tits, Latina, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, Netorare, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Caught In The Act, Netorare, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cunnilingus, Hairy

First Family 3sum-

Cory Chase is eating Alexa Payne's pussy out while Luke Longly is fucking Cory from behind. A few minutes later, Alexa lies down on her back and Luke starts to fuck her pussy in the missionary position while she moans. Cory lies down next to Alexa and Luke starts to fuck her pussy while Alexa sucks on her sister's nipples. He fucks Cory in the doggystyle position and then he fucks Alexa the same way right after. Cory lies down on her back again and he fucks her in the missionary position once more. He fucks Alexa's pussy the same way until he gets close to cumming. Then he pulls his cock out of her pussy and he jerks his cock off into her mouth! She kisses Cory and the two MILF's happily share Luke's cum.

AlexaPayneinFreeUseMomMovedInPart52160p.mp4
Added: Mar 21, 2024 12:44 pm
Sydney Paige and Cory Chase in First Anal with Mom Part 5 4k

Mother, Aunt, Sister, Sisters, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, MILF, Big Tits, Hairy, Anal, Bathroom, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Caught In The Act, Cunnilingus

Who Has The Tightest Hole

I (Luke Longly) hear loud moaning sounds coming from my mom's bedroom, so I walk down the hall and I enter her bedroom! I am stunned to find my mom, Sydney Paige, eating out her sister, Cory Chase's pussy! They stop what they're doing and they tell me that they want to play a game with me. This time, the game will be 'Who has the tightest holes?' They tell me that I am allowed to test out all 3 of their holes, on each of them! My mom and Aunt start to give me a double blowjob to get my cock nice and hard. Cory climbs on top of me and she starts to ride my cock with her ass hole right away! My Aunt sure doesn't waste any time! Sydney crawls on top of my cock next and she rides me with her pussy. My mom lies down in the missionary position and I fuck her ass hole now. Cory gets into the doggystyle position and I fuck her pussy from behind while Cory is eating my mom's pussy out simultaneously. I switch back and forth between Cory's ass hole and pussy, while she's eating Sydney's pussy out. Sydney climbs on top of my cock again and she rides me with her ass this time. Cory lies down in the missionary position and I fuck her ass and pussy back and forth. When I am ready to cum, I ask the two MILF's to open their mouths wide and stare up at me. Then, I jerk my cock off all over their faces and in their mouths! Cory gets more cum in her mouth than Sydney, so she spits some of it into my mom's mouth... Sharing is caring!

SydneyPaigeinFirstAnalwithMomPart52160p.mp4
Added: Mar 21, 2024 10:57 pm
Sheena Ryder in BBC Bully 4k

Sister, Sisters, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Latina, Interracial, Grandpa, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Blackmail, Anal, Netorare, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Titty Fuck

Fuck My Sister

Jonathon Jordan and Cory Chase sit down next to each other on the beige couch, because Jonathon wants to discuss something with Cory. 'Your son keeps provoking my son and mine is ready to fight... so we need to try and figure out a way to keep the peace,' Jonathon explains. Cory has an idea, so she calls her sister, Sheena Ryder, into the living room. Sheena comes walking in wearing a purple romper. Cory explains the situation to her, and she is wondering if Sheena would be okay with having some fun with Jonathon, as a favor to try and keep the peace. Cory leaves the room, so Sheena and Jonathon can have some fun! Sheena climbs onto the couch and she pulls Jonathon's BBC out from under his shorts. She starts to give him a blowjob, and then she pulls off her romper so she can titty fuck his huge cock. Once his cock is nice and hard, she lies down on her back and Jonathon fucks her pussy hard. She climbs on top of him and she rides his cock in the cowgirl position next...

You Can Bully My Ass-

Sheena leads Jonathon into the bedroom next, and he spanks her ass once she hops on the bed. She is in the doggystyle position and he immediately starts to fuck her pussy from behind. While she is still bent over, Jonathan starts to fuck her ass with his BBC next. Sheena lies down on her back next, and Jonathon continues to fuck her ass in the missionary position now. Jonathon wraps his hand around her throat, choking her while he fucks her ass. He fucks her pussy in the missionary position, and then she climbs on top of him and rides his cock in the reverse cowgirl position with her ass. Cory walks into the room in this moment; She is completely naked as she sits down next to them and begins to watch them fuck. Her moans sound like screams as he plows his BBC deep into Sheena's holes. Sheena lies down on her side and Jonathon keeps fucking her pussy and ass, back and forth. She starts to suck his cock and jerk him off at the same time next. She continues, until he cums all over her face! When they are spent and lying exhausted and soaked in cum on the bed, Cory walks back into the room and she tells them that snacks are ready downstairs!

SheenaRyderinBBCBully2160p.mp4
Added: Mar 23, 2024 9:24 pm
Sheena Ryder in Stuck Milf 4k

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Hairy, Latina, Stockings, DVD, Full Movie, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Anal, Double Penetration, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, Cum in Ass, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cum in Pussy, Creampie, Helpless

Stuck in the Couch-

Cory Chase and friend, Sheena Ryder, sit down next to each other on the beige couch. They wanted to lay out by the pool, but since it's raining outside today, they need to think of another activity to do today. 'Let's play a game instead!' Cory suggests. She explains the rules of her made-up game, where the two MILF's will see who can get stuck in the couch and who won't get stuck! Sheena sticks her hands deep into the couch cushions, and her hands instantly get stuck! Cory pulls out the bottle of MILF Glue that she had secretly hidden. She walks behind Sheena and she starts to rub her ass while Sheena is in the doggystyle position with her hands still stuck. Cory pulls Sheena's panties off, and then she leaves Sheena there and she goes in search of Luke Longly! Cory walks up to Luke and she waves the panties in his face. He immediately understands what this means, and he goes to follow his mom into the other room. 'Sheena, this is my son Luke!' Cory happily exclaims. Luke walks behind Sheena and he starts to feel her ass and tits up, while she's still stuck. Luke shoves his hard cock deep inside of Sheena's pussy, while Cory holds Sheena's ass open for Luke. Cory pours some more MILF Glue on Luke's cock, and then he fucks her ass hole this time! While Luke is fucking Sheena's ass, Cory teases Sheena with her big tits at the same time. He keeps fucking her until she is able to pull her hands out! Now that she is free, Sheena gets down on her knees in front of Luke and she starts to give him a blowjob. While Sheena is sucking Luke's cock, Cory runs off to go hide the MILF glue...!

Stuck in My Bed-

Cory is naked outside of the beige thigh high stockings she has on. She runs into Luke's bedroom and she hides the bottle of MILF glue behind one of the pillows on the bed. Sheena walks into the bedroom wearing nothing but black thigh high stockings. She starts searching for the MILF glue and she sticks her hands under the mattress to look. She gets her hands stuck under the mattress, and Cory runs off to go grab Luke to help them out. Cory walks back in the room with Luke, and she spreads Sheena's holes for Luke to see and to use. Luke gets behind Sheena and she starts to fuck her pussy from behind first. A few minutes later, Cory helps spread Sheena's ass hole open so Luke can fuck Sheena's ass next! Cory sits down in front of Luke and Sheena while they're fucking, and Cory spreads her legs and rubs her pussy while she watches them. Luke keeps fucking Sheena's tight ass, until she manages to get her unstuck! Then, Sheena sits down on top of the bed, and Luke fucks her ass in the missionary position this time. He fucks her pussy in the same position, and he switches back and forth between her two holes. Sheena moves back into the doggystyle position and Luke fucks her ass from behind one more time! She flips back into the missionary position and Luke continues to fuck her ass and pussy, back and forth, in no particular order...

Stuck in a Chair-

Cory sneaks into the kitchen and she pours a small drop of MILF glue on the kitchen chair, before she runs away to hide! Sheena and Luke walk into the kitchen a few minutes later, because Sheena is in search of the bottle of MILF glue! Sheena sits down on the kitchen chair, and it doesn't take her long to realize that her ass is stuck to the chair now! 'She must have put some MILF Glue on the chair,' Luke exclaims. Sheena is still wearing nothing except for black thigh high stockings. She spreads her legs so Luke can fuck her pussy while she's stuck to the chair. A few moments later, he switches holes and he starts to fuck her tight ass hole. Luke keeps giving Sheena more and more anal orgasms... until she is finally unstuck and able to stand up! Then, she moves into the doggystyle position so Luke can fuck her ass some more! She sits back down on the chair and Luke fucks her pussy and her ass, back and forth. When Luke is ready to cum, he has Sheena get down on her knees in front of him and open her mouth wide. Then, he jerks his cock off into her mouth and all over her face!

SheenaRyderinStuckMilf2160p.mp4
Added: Mar 25, 2024 6:28 pm
Lory Lace and Cory Chase in Championship Season Finding Johnnys Mojo Part 4 4k

Mother, Aunt, Sister, Sisters, Latina, Threesome, Group, Lesbian, Bisexual, MILF, Teen, Small Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, In Front Of Husband, Netorare, Anal, Rough Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cunnilingus

Fully Charged-

Cory wants to bring the coach in, to fully recharge them, now that they've recharged Johnny's mojo! Luke walks in and Cory tells him that Johnny's mojo has been recharged and he should be playing much better from now on. Cory and Lory get down on their knees and they start to give the coach a blowjob. Lory lies down on the weight bench and Luke starts to fuck her pussy and her ass in the missionary position. Lory and Cory switch places and Luke continues to fuck Cory's ass and pussy back and forth now. Johnny walks into the room and he decides that he wants to join in the fun! Lory and Cory get into the doggystyle position next to each other with Johnny in front of them and Luke behind them. Luke fucks their tight holes while they suck Johnny's cock simultaneously. Luke fucks their asses and pussy's in the missionary position next. When he is ready to cum, he explodes in their mouths and on their faces! Cory and her sister make out with each other and have fun cum swapping...!

LoryLaceinChampionshipSeasonFindingJohnnysMojoPart42160p.mp4
Added: Mar 26, 2024 2:52 pm
Sheena Rhyder and Cory Chase - Mom JOI 4k

Mother, Aunt, Sister, Sisters, Latina, Hairy, Stockings, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Jerk Off Instruction

Cory Chase and Sheena Ryder are standing in front of you, and they're both looking so sexy! Cory is wearing red lingerie and Sheena is wearing black lingerie. You start to stroke your cock while you watch them. You imagine their fingers and tongues dancing across your balls and you start to grow larger. Sheena takes her bra off and flings it to the ground, as she reveals her big tits to you. Cory pulls off her bright red bra next, and the two MILF's start to rub their nipples against each other. You start to imagine what your cock would look like in between their tits, and you stroke your cock a little faster now. Cory pulls Sheena's black panties off, and then Cory pulls her own panties off. The two MILF's sit next to each other on the couch, with their legs pulled backwards, so you can see their pussies and ass holes. You stroke your cock a little faster now, while you imagine what your cock would look like penetrating all of their holes. They start counting down from 10, and when they finally reach 1, you will be allowed to cum! After you cum, Cory tells you that you're such a good boy and that you did an amazing job of cumming! They hope you will come play with them again soon...

SheenaRhyderandCoryChase-MomJOI2160p.mp4
Added: Mar 27, 2024 2:17 pm
Cory Chase Lifestyle Questions with Cory Featuring Amiee Cambridge 4k

MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, POV, Interview, Jerk Off Instruction

CoryChaseLifestyleQuestionswithCoryFeaturingAmieeCambridge2160p.mp4
Added: Mar 28, 2024 12:26 pm
BTS - Cory Chase in BBC Championship Season New Contract 4k

MILF, Interracial, Full Movie, DVD, Big Tits, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Anal, POV, Netorare, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cum on Pussy, Stockings, In Front Of Husband, Cum in Pussy, Creampie

BTS-CoryChaseinBBCChampionshipSeasonNewContract2160p.mp4
Added: Mar 29, 2024 4:25 pm
Cory Chase - Permission Vol 2 E3
Release Date : 03/29/24 (NEW!!!)

screenshot
screenshot

Duration: 00:38:44 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 1.01 GB

Download : https://filejoker.net/8c4up1isdxqf

Duration: 00:38:44 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 1.68 GB

Download : https://filejoker.net/gbsbfoy55qs8

Duration: 00:38:44 Resolution: 3840x2160 Format: mp4 Size: 4.96 GB

Download : https://filejoker.net/3v4bxhbyhe3v

EPIC PORN 1
EPIC PORN 2 - STRONGLY RECOMMENDED
EPIC PORN 3
pholia28
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 29, 2024 8:05 pm
Cory Chase - Stepmom Helps Me Sharpen Up My Game - S19:E9 - 07/04/23

Format : MPEG-4

File size : 2.66 GiB
Duration : 28 min 49 s

Width : 3 840 pixels
Height : 2 160 pixels

screenshot

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/01gzp39g1o3b/Cory_Chase,_Tyler_Cruise_Stepmom_Helps_Me_Sharpen_Up_My_Game_-_S19-E9.mp4 2727.3 Mb

Amazing Girl`s HD softcore Porn! >> https://www.forumophilia.com/viewtopic.php?t=396105&start=180
FunShareUsa
Forumophilia Partner
Added: Mar 30, 2024 3:06 am
BTS - Sydney Paige and Cory Chase in First Anal with Mom 4k

Mother, Aunt, Sister, Sisters, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, MILF, Big Tits, Hairy, Anal, Bathroom, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Caught In The Act, Cunnilingus

BTS-SydneyPaigeinFirstAnalwithMom2160p.mp4
Added: Mar 30, 2024 1:56 pm
Amiee Cambridge and Cory Chase - Son's Bully Vol 2 (Part 4) 4k

MILF, Big Ass, Big Tits, Cheating, Wife, Hairy, Lesbian, Cunnilingus

Amiee Cambridge and Cory Chase walk together into Cory's bedroom, where Cory questions what Amiee is doing naked inside of her home! 'Luke and I have a contract. I have to be naked any time I am over here. It's part of our arrangement so he will stop bullying my son,' Amiee explains to Cory. Cory starts to get turned on by this story, so she leans in to kiss Amiee on the mouth. Cory starts to lick and suck Amiee's nipples, while she's still telling the story about the school bullies. Amiee helps Cory strip out of her blouse and skirt, so she can be completely naked just like Amiee already is! The two MILF's continue to kiss each other, until they move into the 69 position. They eat each other's pussies out at the same time and they both seem to be loving every minute of it! Luke walks into the room and he wants to join them! He gets behind Cory and he starts to fuck Cory's pussy from behind, while Cory is simultaneously eating Amiee's pussy out at the same time. Cory lies down in the missionary position and Amiee licks her nipples while Luke fucks Cory's pussy. Amiee and Cory both suck Luke's cock, and then Cory climbs on top and rides Luke in the cowgirl position. Cory starts to suck on Amiee's nipples while Luke fucks Cory's pussy. He sticks his cock in Cory's ass and pussy, back and forth, until he is ready to cum. Then, he explodes deep inside of Cory's pussy and they watch the cum drip out...

AmieeCambridge-SonsBullyVol2Part42160p.mp4