Author
daemond666
Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Sep 18, 2021 4:29 am
It's Dirty and so are YOU
screenshot screenshot screenshot

You are locked in Mistress T's toilet, alone in the dark, anticipating the moment she comes to relieve herself of your life source, her waste. The lid opens and she smiles seeing you there, mocking you for having an erection, how sad is that. No way to hide your need when you're as hard as a rock, lol. "I know how bad you need it, crave it, ache to eat it" she says bending down into your face. Her spit as she talks probably hits your face which turns you on even more. She tells you she is going to sit over you and make you gaze at her asshole, no rush, she loves the anticipation.

She then turns around and brings her glorious ass to the seat then spreads her legs and tells you to open your mouth wide. "It's so taboo, the ultimate, eating and drinking what comes from me" she says with a knowing smile. "You'll do anything for me" she says. "Debased, degraded, going so low to impress me" she says. She talks about eating, swallowing and licking her after. She says she finds you disgusting, you're nothing more than a pig and that's why you'll live in her toilet. Now she tells you to jerk off while she relieves herself, she wants you to cum before she does her duty. You'll be getting her gift after your arousal has been washed away. that's true devotion.

Mistress: Mistress T

00:05:34 | 268 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/9660c576a2986/lma-its-dirty-and-so-are-you-_06.mp4
daemond666
Added: Sep 18, 2021 8:15 pm
Only Dirty Ass for YOU
screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

In this scene you see the cruel and demanding side of beautiful Mistress T. Your constant begging to be her slave has annoyed her enough that she has taken you in and now she will skip all the fun stuff, like foot worship and chastity, and start you out as her full toilet.

You're not going anywhere and by the time Mistress T is done verbally humiliating you and titillating you with her body, her pussy and mainly her asshole, which you start by licking clean while sniffing her fart, you will eagerly open your mouth when she tells you to and devour everything she gives you. "And you'll like it, because from now on it's the only thing you will eating" she says. Dim the lights and settle in with this clip because it will blow your mind. See if you can make it to the end without blowing a load as she guides you to release.

00:06:34 | 449 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/f01ca619ff185/lma-only-dirty-ass-for-you.mp4
daemond666
Added: Sep 19, 2021 5:20 am
Cleaning My Holes, your only purpose

Mistress Juicy has just one need for you, to clean her dirty holes. In this POV she is kneeling on her throne and waving her luscious ass in your face. "All your good for is to lick all the piss and cum off my asshole, making sure it completely clean" she says as she spreads her cheeks and rubs her soft plush globes. She then talks about how her boyfriend loves to fill her ass with cum and how she loves having you there, knowing you will suck it all out. "Imagine his hot cum rolling down my crack and onto your tongue" she purrs. She sticks her fingers in her pussy and then your mouth and then tells you to lick her pussy and ass because they're both full of cum.

Juicy is also a squirter and she says she loves squirting her juices mixed with her boyfriends cum into your mouth. She turns to sit down and raises her legs in the air so you now have a up close view of her pussy and ass. "He shots a big load and I'm going to shoot that big load right into your mouth" she tells you. She reminds you that not only cum comes out of her ass and whatever cums out of her ass you will love. "Because your my slave and a dirty toilet" she adds as she again turns around and sticks her ass in your face. She says she will release herself all over you and you can lay in it while her boyfriend fucks her again. She tells you that her boyfriend laughs at you and she will probably have him pee on you too. "You'll be a bitch for both of us and then we will both use you as a full toilet" she says, getting nastier as she goes. "You should feel so worthless" she tells you. She then lays on her side and says she wants you to lick her dirty ass while she takes photos of you to share with your circle if necessary.

Mistress: Mistress Juicy

00:05:11 | 348 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/8e1855f18a9dc/lma-cleaning-my-holes-your-only-purpose-_04.mp4
daemond666
Added: Sep 20, 2021 1:35 pm
It's Non-Negotiable

This scene opens with Mistress T talking to you in her sexy evening gown. She's probably been out on the town while you kneel in the bathroom waiting for her to return so she can use you in the ultimate way, as her full toilet. In beautiful T's life there are certain things that are non-negotiable and that includes you performing as a full toilet. Her waste is your sustenance. While she has another slave in the room she talks to you primarily because the only thing better than a human toilet is two toilets competing to be the chosen one when she needs to go.

She teases you with her ass and pussy and spreads her cheeks so you see everything. She talks so seductively about how you will tongue her hole first thing in the morning to get her prepared for her first movement. She talks about how the slave in this scene serves her but then the focus is on her and you. She squats on the toilet and shows you her freshly fucked pussy. She then pees and tells you to drink it. Stick your tongue into the stream while you stroke yourself. It runs down her ass and legs. "You're going to have a lot of cleaning up to do aren't you?" she asks. Now she tells you to tell her how much you love her pussy, how you want to be the one to lick her clean. She calls her other slave in to lick her and says he loves licking all her holes clean. She then turns around and sticks her ass in his face before pushing him away. That has to be cleaned too. "I want you to imagine that you are here" she says spreading her cheeks. She gets graphic about how that will play out. She has nasty plans for you. Remember some things are non-negotiable and you are going to be her perfect toilet slave.

00:10:28 | 628 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/986d6dc8395e1/lma-its-non-negotiable.mp4
daemond666
Added: Sep 21, 2021 8:55 am
Red Hot Booty - Alexandra Snow

I know you've been enjoying all of my ass worship clips. You've been enjoying them for a long time, haven't you? There's something so exciting when you come to my store and see my ass front and center in the preview of my latest clip. You buy so quickly. Just like you'll buy this one. You're practically obsessed with my ass. For good reason. There's nothing on this earth more delicious than the curves of my ass. You know it. I know it. And you're going to jerk to it.

Tags: Ass Smothering, Ass Worship, Masturbation Encouragement, Shiny Clothing

00:07:48 | 457 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/fd3e43d384a28/Red_Hot_Booty.mp4
daemond666
Added: Sep 21, 2021 1:57 pm
Filth Fetish: Taste My Waste - Princess Scarlett Rhoads

Scarlett HATES when her slave Jimmy misses items on the shopping list! She uses the toilet for NUMBER 1 AND 2 before realizing ... THERE IS NO TOILET PAPER! She calls in her slave and lets him know, he will be cleaning her ass and pussy! Maybe as a punishment she will have EVERY GIRL AT THE SORORITY use his mouth! After a very aggressive ass cleaning, Scarlett makes Jimmy lay down and CONSUME a HOT STEAMING LOAD of her piss!

00:09:43 | 318 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/b99f6ba445a9f/Filth_Fetish_Taste_My_Waste_Princess_Scarlett_Rhoads.mp4
daemond666
Added: Sep 23, 2021 5:49 pm
Cabin Sub Ass Worship - Alexandra Snow

You're such a lucky boy to be allowed to accompany me on this cabin trip. Have you enjoyed cleaning up after me? Holding my drink by the hot tub? Rubbing my feet after a long afternoon of hiking? I'm sure you have. You've been a good little cabin boy. I think you deserve a good whiff of my sweaty ass. We trekked a lot today through the woods, so I'm sure my cute denim shorts are nice and ripe. Go ahead, stick your face in there.

Tags: Ass Smothering, Ass Worship, Submissive / Slave Training

00:07:44 | 453 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/82f6449e90f1f/Cabin_Sub_Ass_Worship.mp4
daemond666
Added: Sep 25, 2021 6:50 pm
Prostate Trance - Alexandra Snow

You've been such a good boy lately. I think your loyalty deserves a reward. Have you been playing with your prostate lately? At all? If you haven't, you're missing out on one of the wonders of the male body. Today you're going to relax and go down for me. You and I are going to explore you hole and find that most pleasurable of spots. We're going to massage your prostate into ecstasy of both the body and mind. Now go grab yourself some lube and an anal toy if you have one. Let's begin.

Tags: Anal Masturbation, Mesmerize, Tease & Denial

00:18:07 | 1040 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/c3587edf3fc7c/Prostate_Trance.mp4
daemond666
Added: Sep 26, 2021 10:38 am
Breathe Deeply JOI

00:08:48 | 241 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Good boy, I see you have your cock in your hand. I'm sure you're ready to stroke for me. But, before we start stroking, we're going to do some breathing exercises. Not just any breathing exercises though. You're going to use trusty amyl nitrate to really elevate your jerking experience. We're going to take jerking off to a much more satisfying level. Now follow my instructions. I'll show you exactly how to do it.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/4b37ee2f03f12/Breathe_Deeply_JOI.mp4
daemond666
Added: Sep 26, 2021 3:39 pm
Your job is at risk Ass Licker

Boss T has returned to her office from the washroom and informs you that after doing her business she realized there was no toilet paper. She's wearing a white suit and tells you she doesn't want streaks on it so you will have to lick her clean. You look upset and she says, "What does the thought of licking your bitch bosses dirty asshole, upset you?" She tells you if you don't do it you can always leave. You start to beg for your job and she smiles and says "Oh you need this job, yes the job market is tough these days isn't it?" She reminds you that when she hired you she said the job was best for an ass kisser and you insured her you were.

"If you want to keep your job you're going to have to be a filthy ass kisser for me today" she tells you before turning around hiking up her skirt and revealing her luscious ass. As you crawl towards her she demeans you, calls you pathetic and says "You's do anything I told you, wouldn't you?" Mistress T now guides you through your service requirements and tells you in the most nasty way how to clean her, being sure to demean you in the process. As you finish up she compliments on your efforts and says that she probably won't even bother with toilet paper anymore and in fact she might even get you business cards that say Asshole Cleaner as your title. She says she may have other women in the office watch you and in fact you can probably do it for all of them. You're not much good for anything else so she says "Maybe i'll just keep you chained up in the women's washroom so we can all use whenever we want. You're humiliated, aroused, and you know you'll do anything to keep this job.

00:05:58 | 340 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/71b4687ac31f2/lma-your-job-is-at-risk-ass-licker.mp4
daemond666
Added: Sep 27, 2021 11:06 am
Chloe - Foot Slave Humiliated In Bedroom

Old. Ugly. Gross. Are the words to describe this little foot slut. Chloes slave is an old man. Ugly as fuck too. He drools and nearly faints being near Chloes beautiful feet! In this clip he is allowed to worship her heels and feet for a few minutes before taking Chloe to the ATM. If you have a foot fetish then this clip is for you! Watch him smell her toes, lick the bottoms of her high heels and suck and kiss her bare feet.

00:08:51 | 644 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/985dbc098785d/Chloe_Foot_Slave_Humiliated_In_Bedroom.mp4
daemond666
Added: Sep 27, 2021 1:39 pm
Safe with Mommy Trance - Alexandra Snow

Come in here step-son. Step-Mommy is here to comfort you. I know it's scary outside right now. The world seems big and full of uncertainty. But I don't want you to think about that. Step-Mommy is going to take good care of you. I'm going to make sure that you have everything you need. I want you to feel like this home is a safe space for you to explore your sexuality and relax. So take out your cock for me. There's no shame here. Let Step-Mommy make it all better.

Tags: Lingerie, Mesmerize, Taboo, Tit Worship

00:11:48 | 436 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/304cd7351486d/Safe_with_Mommy_Trance.mp4
daemond666
Added: Sep 28, 2021 10:57 am
Vicky Love in leather gloves and boots
screenshot screenshot

Come and join the stunning Vicky as she is about to have some orgasmic fun with her black leather gloves. She simply loves getting your cock hard and her pussy wet.

Contains: leather gloves, boots, lingerie, solo, masturbation, stockings, lingerie

00:09:07 | 113 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/6e2f3c0006734/Vicky_love_in_leather_gloves_and_boots.mp4
daemond666
Added: Sep 28, 2021 10:02 pm
Double The Cock Double The Shock, Part 1

Featuring Sorceress Bebe, Miss Mae Ling (Strapon Worship, Electricity, Humiliation).

00:09:12 | 845 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/ff2b01fdf1452/Double_The_Cock_Double_The_Shock_Part_1.mp4
daemond666
Added: Sep 29, 2021 6:28 am
Queen Muse's Emporium: Office Toilet

A royal Queen should have everything brought to her, including her toilet. Waiting for my crumbs to fall is the purpose of your entire existence, a loser like you can't aspire to much. Spending your days laying underneath my ass as my lowly office toilet is a dream come true. Today is your lucky day, I seem to be full of wet farts...your favorite! Filling your mouth full of my sharty toilet paper is such an honor.

Watch on as I go about my usual day; responding to emails, doing work and of course using my slaves face as my toilet whenever I want.

00:07:49 | 674 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/185a2691022ea/Queen_Muses_Emporium_Office_Toilet.mp4