Author
daemond666
Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Sep 03, 2021 9:38 am
I Love Sucking My Toes Especially While Getting My Ass Licked
screenshot screenshot

Lady Katy extends her other foot out for you and the scene has a bit of a POV angle to it. She curls her foot to show the creases of her sole and spreads her toes wide so you can slip your tongue in between them. She really starts to enjoy the double pleasure of sucking her own toes and having her ass deeply rimmed, and you hear her moans intensify. "I hope my asshole tastes as good as my toes do" she says, adding that the slave is lucky she can't lick her own asshole or she wouldn't need him at all. He stays very focused on keeping his tongue active on her asshole until she calls him up to suck the foot that was just in her mouth. While he does this, she fingers her pussy, then aggressively uses several fingers, and you can literally hear how wet she is. Katy is a real screamer, and as she finger fucks herself, she screams and thrashes until she reaches a mind-bending orgasm. "I'm done with you; I'm done with everyone" she says with a sigh.

00:06:36 | 483 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/8c0a4ab368be5/lma-I-love-sucking-my-toes-especially-while-getting-my-ass-licked.mp4
daemond666
Added: Sep 05, 2021 2:35 pm
2021-09-03 - Caged
screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

Classic POV Carlin goddess worship. You are trapped like a fly in her web and she teases and toys with your restraint obsessed mind.

Models: Carlin

00:17:05 | 737 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/464ae1e0b9721/CarlinSaysCagedEX.mp4
daemond666
Added: Sep 06, 2021 2:21 pm
Rubber doll strap-on fuck
screenshot screenshot

00:09:47 | 223 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Feminized, rubberized and now ready to be penetrated and fucked by our strap-on cocks...our rubber doll needs to have it's fuck hole stretched and filled up by our cocks. Our clinic specializes in male to female transformations and being fucked like a slut is part of the transformation process.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/399013ebee399/Rubber_doll_strap-on_frenzy_part_1.mp4
daemond666
Added: Sep 07, 2021 7:48 pm
Intake Procedure
screenshot screenshot screenshot

00:11:44 | 327 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

This is for my jailbirdie boys, my incarceration addicts, my shackle suckers, my cuff-and-click fetish weaklings. This is what it's like getting locked up by me. Enjoy your stay -- it's gonna be a long one.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/5213d1b2435c0/Intake_Procedure.mp4
daemond666
Added: Sep 08, 2021 10:51 am
Goddess Party Prequel: Suck 3 Cocks & My Toes

What happens when 3 subs visit me for a I use them all accordingly. One sub gets a face harness and big cock strapped to his face. A Goddess like myself needs to be pleasured and I sure as hell won't be getting it from his puny cock. Sub number two is ordered to worship my feet while I ride that dildo front and back. I grasp the sub's cock with my toes and make the one worship my feet while I give a little foot job. So orally incline that I direct his mouth on a third sub's cock until he explodes. This is a first time swallow. Last but definetly not least the cock that's been in my pussy gets a proper tongue bath since its the closest thing ... All 3 guys get a pass to the next event!

00:11:30 | 506 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/eb8a2cadff6c0/Goddess_Party_Prequel_Suck_3_Cocks_My_Toes-_01.mp4
daemond666
Added: Sep 08, 2021 10:56 am
Human Ashtray: Lip Service

My slave has been restrained in a cage in a way that leaves his head exposed through a hole so that I can use his mouth as my toy and ashtray. I attach clamps to his tongue and lips to ensure his mouth remains wide enough to collect my ash, smoke and spit. I pull them off harshly for my amusement and re-attach them when his mouth gets too wet, leaving his lips covered in sores. However, all this is to be expected and tolerated if he wants to be my favourite ashtray that I can use with my friends at parties.

00:12:01 | 529 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/e08a045cd77de/Human_Ashtray_Lip_Service.mp4
daemond666
Added: Sep 09, 2021 7:57 am
His First Session With An Alphacouple

His Cuckold fantasy came true. My lover and I agreed to meet him even though he only speaks English. It was fun to use him as our Cuckold and the highlight was our hot sex. while my boyfriend and I kissed and touched the loser first massaged my feet and then his feet. Cucki help me to put sexy high heels on and then brought us the condom. we have so hot sex, I humiliate him directly in his face, spit on him and he can be very close and watch me riding my friend's cock. while he is allowed to kiss my feet and legs and has a direct view of it when my friend comes to orgasm during sex. Of course, our cucki is now deflowered with sperm. He swallow sperm the first time. He lies down and I put the full condom into his mouth and he has to swallow. Then he had to put on the used condom and was able to feel alphacum on his Beta cock!

Seine Cuckold Fatasie wurde wahr. Mein Freund und ich haben einem Treffen mit ihm zugestimmt obwohl er nur englisch spricht. Es hat Spass gemacht ihn zu zweit zu benutzen und das Highlight herauszuzogern und zwar unseren geilen Sex. Wahrend mein Freund und ich rummachen zieht mir unser Cuckold Highheels an. Er blast meinen Absatz und massiert meine Fusse. Ich erniedrige ihn auf englisch und Befehle ihm auch die Fusse von meinem Freund zu massieren. Er wird angespuckt und darf uns dann endlich das Kondom reichen und vorbereiten. Ich reite meinen heissen Latino ab und dann fickt er mich. Ich stohne direkt in das Loserface von unserem Cuckold und mach ihn fertig. Dann darf er ans Bettende kommen, meine Beine kussen und hat direkte Sicht drauf als mein Freund zum Orgasmus kommt beim Sex. Naturlich wird jetzt auch unser Cuckold entjungfert. Und Zwar beim ersten Mal Sperma schlucken. Er legt sich hin und ich kippe das Sperma in seinen Mund und er muss schlucken. Danach bekommt sein Betaschwanz das benutzte Kondom ubergezogen und weil mein Freund und ich noch so viele Fickreste ubrig haben sind wir noch langst nicht fertig mit dem Cucki.

00:22:42 | 2080 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/bbad7a8211023/His_First_Session_With_An_Alphacouple.mp4
daemond666
Added: Sep 11, 2021 1:33 pm
Glove fetish sex experiment part 1

00:13:08 | 299 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

There is nothing more fun than to experiment with gloves, their different smell and textures...Nomi has a selection of her favourite gloves on the bed and wants to test them all together with her male partner. They both get very horny by this idea! It won't be long before they start using them on each other which results in hot gloved sex, blowjobs and more oral sex.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/f4b1d714a6d90/Glove_fetish_sex_experiment_part_1_saf_4.mp4
daemond666
Added: Sep 12, 2021 5:34 am
Devin - Eat My Ass Then Its Rest Time For You

Devin doesn't care if her slave can't breathe. The only thing she cares about is getting her ass ate. He doesn't need air. He just needs everything that's between her legs. She wants to feel his tongue out and in and around her asshole. All he needs to do is keep his tongue moving and he will eventually fall resting deep in her ass!

If you like fat asses and face sitting this clip is perfect for you. How badly do you want to be smothered right now? Jerk it to her fat ass bouncing and grinding on his face with no air.

00:11:26 | 1620 Mb | 3840x2160 | mp4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/13f01e2dfc1f1/Devin_Eat_My_Ass_Then_Its_Rest_Time_For_You.mp4
daemond666
Added: Sep 14, 2021 3:54 pm
Transdoll ponygirl in training
screenshot screenshot

A vintage clip of me training my Trans Doll pony girl Nina in the garden. She is such a good and obedient little pet.

Tags: TV, outdoors, boots, gloves, pony play

00:09:53 | 254 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/49157bd3e02c1/Transdoll_ponygirl_in_training.mp4
daemond666
Added: Sep 15, 2021 3:39 pm
Lady Pia - Lady Pias Slave Toy Part 2

00:18:12 | 538 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

In the 2th part she put a slim, very long toy deep into his urethra, she will punish his balls and put a toy into his ass to keep his anal muscle wide open

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/c39704e3aef5c/Lady_Pias_Slave_Toy_Part_2.mp4
daemond666
Added: Sep 16, 2021 2:44 pm
Raevyn Rose - I'm Farting So Much I Can't Even Get to Sleep

00:04:50 | 353 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Miss Raevyn is talking down to her slave, showing clear disdain for a creature she knows will be thrilled when he finds out her will be sniffing her farts over the next hour or so. "I'm going to have a nap but am very gassy so you will kneel here and sniff my ass when I fart while sleeping" she explains to him. She tells him not to be a pig though and do it quietly so she can sleep without being disturbed. She lays on her side so her anus is not obstructed in anyway and you get a view of her sweet bubble butt at the same time. "When I wake up you can tell me how much you enjoyed my farts" she tells him.

She removes her panties and has barely settled down to nap when you see her anus pucker and then blast out a fart. The slave grunts but moves in and starts sniffing. With his nose only an inch away she blows another one in his face causing him to jump as if he's just been shott. He recovers quickly and again moves in to sniff it all up. Raevyn is tossing and turning to sleep and pulls her cheeks apart to deliver her next gassy treat, followed by another and another, and then another two. "I'm farting so much I can't even sleep" she says as she opens her eyes and lifts her head. She asks the slave if he is enjoying her farts and he naturally says yes. She tells him that if she accidentally soils herself that she assumes he knows what to do. "I don't want a mess her when I wake up" she adds. She lays back down and spreads her cheeks wide just in time to let out a trio of farts. The slave gets his nose in close and she lets out another five farts. Damn, she is gassy! "Something is coming out, get your mouth over it" she tells him and as he wraps his lips around her anus she settles back into for some sleep but not before one final comment, "toilet."

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/9a951ce333e26/lma-im-farting-so-much-i-cant-even-get-to-sleep.mp4
daemond666
Added: Sep 16, 2021 7:11 pm
Cuckold Cum Lick Ep 6

Goddess Kiffa makes her cuckold do a foot massage on her feet. She wants to have dinner. Her cuckold is afraid of Kiffa fucking with the deliver guy AGAIN! Kiffa complains about he being a stupid cuck. The cuckold continues to worship Goddess Kiffa's feet.

Goddess Kiffa ordered some food from a Restaurant that she knows the delivery boy is hot and has a big cock! Goddess Kiffa goes to the door to receive the food, while the cuck awaits on his knees. The Hot delivery guy arrives!

Kiffa does an awesome welcome blowjob on the delivery guy! and orders the cuck to suck, and worship her feet while she sucks and worship the cock of her alpha male lover!

Her lover rubs his big cock on her ass, while she lay down on the sofa, sexy scene! He wants to take Kiffa to the bed, to fuck her

00:40:51 | 1460 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/439633f4da300/Cuckold_Cum_Lick_Ep_6.mp4
daemond666
Added: Sep 17, 2021 8:29 am
Full Session Of Total Humiliation

00:21:05 | 690 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

There is so much torment in this clip, I LOVE it!! I came home to find my loser slave licking and sniffing a pair of my shoes without permission...which is a 'slave sin!' This clip is completely unplanned and begins as I have him over my knee, spanking his bare ass and apologizing profusely. I have strict rules about this--you CANNOT touch my shoes unless I say so!! I have dumbass remove my shoe, place it on the floor and bury his face in it and smell my foot scent while I abuse him. I get REALLY turned on inflicting pain and decide to continue my cruelties with whatever comes to mind next--which includes ball kicking, squeezing his balls hard and smacking them with my hand, nylon foot sniffing, pussy and asshole licking, and spitting. ALL SUCH a turn on that I have 2 wonderful orgasms while my shameful slave licks me on his knees. In the end, I make him lay on the floor and balance my stinky, grimy converse shoes on his face and stroke his cock into an orgasm...then make him lick his own cum off the bottom of my shoes!!! My foot odor and icky shoe bottoms makes him orgasm...what a total loser!!! I can't BELIEVE the pain and humiliation someone will endure just to be my slave LMAO!!

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/a9328d69343b1/Full_Session_Of_Total_Humiliation.mp4
daemond666
Added: Sep 17, 2021 1:48 pm
Ass Sweat and Cum for Her sissy

Kandy has been super busy since transforming her gardener into her sissy slut. None the less, she needs cardio and always wants to insure her ass looks super hot so today we find her working up a sweat on her elliptical. Mean while sissy Nikki is always close at hand and while Kandy works out she is busy dusting and tidying things. Kandy reminds her programmed possession that she has to take care of all menial tasks in the house, "There is more to life than just sucking cock" she tells her cum burping bimbo. Nikki was once a hairy man but now on hormones with a soft smooth body and she looks rather sweet in her maids outfit. Kandy tells Nikki to get her water and kneel beside her as her bottle holder. "I love seeing my slave kneeling obediently and waiting patiently" Kandy says. After a time Kandy has Nikki hand her the water and as the camera moves in on Kandy's back you can see the sweat is really starting to bead on her body. Kandy reminds nikki that soon enough she will again be gagging on cocks. Kandy enjoys the cold water and says it's cold drinks for her and hot for Nikki. hot cum that is.

Finally Kandy is done working out and she has Nikki come over and pull down her panties. She directs the slut to her feet for a tongue bath and tells her to work her way up her legs and to her ass crack. Nikki licks Kandy's ass cheeks clean before gliding her tongue into the crack. You get some wonderful upwards views of Kandy's ass as nikki eagerly licks her hole. Kandy tells the sissy that this also good practice for the men she will be not sucking later but rimming as well. Nikki has been brain washed to crave the taste of man ass but she clearly loves Kandy's more than anything else. She is a complete whore and has never been happier. Her macho man life was such a burden and she loves being completely owned and used as a sissy slut. "My ass is like liquid honey" Kandy reminds Nikki who eagerly sucks and licks without hesitation. Kandy tells nikki how lucky she is, denied contact with her family, sucking cocks everyday and of course licking Kandy's sweaty body and dirty ass. Kandy wonders what nikki's family would think if they say her now but then adds, "They probably knew early on she was a nasty little bitch."

Mistress: Mistress Kandy

00:07:50 | 559 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/0c40f66c6a0bf/lma-ass-sweat-and-cum-for-her-sissy-_05.mp4