Author
freeMeatlast
Poster
Added: Jul 23, 2010 4:29 pm
simple question for all that were or still are video game freaks (like Me, joker voice)

in your opinion what was or still is the best video game that you have ever played. meaning that one game that even till this day u can go back and pop it in and still wanna play the game.

for Me hands down it has to be a toss up between Metal Gear Solid 3 snake eater. or Final Fantasy 7. (ps1 days)..

Shoot.
elbigvato
Respected Poster
Added: Jul 23, 2010 5:58 pm
Final Fantasy 7, for sure. Also, I can't keep away from World of Warcraft - I've gotten at least 6 characters that I play.
michaliegerad
Good Poster
Added: Jul 23, 2010 6:11 pm
Morrowind and its successor Oblivion... a really uber RPG, with vast (and I mean VAST!) landmasses to explore, moddable down to total conversions and absolute freedom gameplaywise...

GT Legends: racing game with online option, the community is lively and there are dozens of different cars and virtually hundreds of racetracks. Attention, it is not an arcade game but a real simulation, so expect lots of armco contacts... and the fist hit might damage the car enough that you have to give up right away...

And: Bubble Ball... old arcade classic... I can still go and spend a few hours at it...
bristlchappy
Good Poster
Added: Jul 24, 2010 7:27 am
Early Silent Hills & Resident Evils for me Cool

Also, Oblivion & Fallout 3 have taken many days of my life Very Happy
DYasha
VIP club member
Added: Jul 24, 2010 8:02 am
The first Silent Hill was amazing, but each sequel is worse than the previous one. I think God of War is one of the best games every made, plus it has nudity proving that a good game can have nudity in it. FFVII and Halo are also up there as my all time favorites.
work77009
Poster
Added: Jul 24, 2010 9:51 am
Command and Conquer for PC. They need to make more real-time strategy games.
Di-Natali
Very Respected Poster
Added: Jul 24, 2010 1:17 pm
Tenchu, Socom or Assassin's Creed Love the stealth genre.
sithlord69
Poster
Added: Jul 24, 2010 2:27 pm
Spent a lot of time on Diablo 2 (+LoD) -> still my fav game (with The Last Ninja 2 coming in 2nd Laughing )
Twiztidskater
Very Respected Poster
Added: Jul 24, 2010 2:32 pm
Diablo 2 was awesome (still is, cant wait for D3), World of Warcraft is another game I played way too much of. I also play a lot of driving games, Gran Turismo series, GRID, Need for Speed & my current fav game, Test Drive Ulimited.
Monkey D. Ruffy
Very Respected VIP club member
Added: Jul 24, 2010 2:33 pm
Tenchu, Oblivion, Fallout 3, FF7 some new and some old, each of it excellent.

Dead Space is another good one.

Monkey D. Ruffy
matadorstuff
Respected Poster
Added: Jul 24, 2010 3:42 pm
Fantasy World Dizzy on the Spectrum 128K. Or maybe Cannon Fodder on the Amiga 500. I feel old!
lili
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jul 24, 2010 3:45 pm
the 7th guest still my favorite...
freeMeatlast
Poster
Added: Jul 25, 2010 4:13 pm
yea i almost forgot about oblivion i think i had over 190 hours of game play in that one . ahh man that was a fun one .
Jay87
Respected Poster
Added: Jul 25, 2010 5:48 pm
Goldeneye on the Nitendo64
lili
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jul 26, 2010 6:26 am
Jay87 wrote:
Goldeneye on the Nitendo64

Yeah and the phantom menace also...Smile