Author
elbigvato
Respected Poster
Added: Mar 01, 2012 9:33 pm
I tend to play World of Warcraft alot. I'm thinking of trying either the new Star Wars MMO, or the Star Trek MMO, but I'm not sure...
vexz4475
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 06, 2012 4:52 pm
I used to play WoW as well, got bored ganking on my rogue, kinda glad i left the game really, couple of my mates
are on the new star wars mmo, it looks good to be honest
daycreature
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 06, 2012 6:15 pm
I'm player SWtOR too, if you like WoW you should really look into this game!

But best game ever? Red faction1 for PS2, deathmatches with some friends, best times ever!
Kev26
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 08, 2012 7:02 am
Right now lots of Skyrim for 360.
choccy99
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 08, 2012 4:57 pm
Just started palying Mass Effect 3, looks good.
frenchcore
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 18, 2012 8:51 am
ufc undisputed 3;batman arkham city
R2
Poster
Added: Mar 18, 2012 8:35 pm
Been mostly playing shoot-em-ups, along with some Persona 3 Portable.

I don't mind stories in my games, but I'm a gameplay-oriented individual.

Also been playing Sin & Punishment: Star Successor. Best damn game on the Wii.
Hecklin
I'm probably spamming
Added: May 07, 2012 8:21 pm
Been trying to fill the void until May 15th, but nothing's been working. Not even D2 Shocked
caopoz
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jun 07, 2012 2:30 pm
I noticed that there are no related posts or topics about this game on the forum, and I think it would be a shame to keep it that way. Smile

Quote:
eRepublik is a free-to-play massively multiplayer online game, web browser game developed by eRepublik Labs which launched on October 21, 2008 and is accessible via the Internet. The game is set in a mirror world (called the New World) where players, referred to as citizens, join in local and national politics where they can help formulate national economic and social policies as well as initiating wars with their neighbours and/or tread the path of a private citizen working, fighting and voting for their state.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ERepublik

It is very difficult to describe this game, so I give you only basic information about it, and I invite you to register in order to see what attracts 200k+ people to log in several times per day (and many of us don't log out at all :$)

If you register through this link, I will get a 10% gold bonus of every gold you earn, and you will have someone who can help you at every moment:
Code:
http://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/conscr1pt
Huascaton
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jun 09, 2012 2:00 am
AGE OF EMPIRES II.
doyle_super
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jun 11, 2012 9:03 pm
Grand Theft Auto Very Happy
rebel05
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jun 24, 2012 6:56 pm
Best game for me is Call of duty: black ops! best game ever in my opinion!
Twiztidskater
Very Respected Poster
Added: Jun 25, 2012 1:58 pm
Hecklin wrote:
Been trying to fill the void until May 15th, but nothing's been working. Not even D2 Shocked

May 15 finally came after years and years of waiting for D3 to finally be released, played it and loved it for about 3weeks, now its just meh, Ill play later. Got 3 lvl60's Monk, DH, Wizz and not 1 can survive a champ/elite on inferno Act I Shocked
mooquack
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jun 25, 2012 6:29 pm
Been gaming since I was 5 (1985), highlights for me are:

3rd place - Speedball 2 - Amiga. Great game at the time, I was completely hooked.

2nd place - Deus Ex - Last great single player game, probably the greatest game of all time, but not mine.

Best Game - Neverwinter Nights. Played on a Persistant World server for about 4 years hardcore, and on and off for another 4. A bit like WoW only far more depth in level / skills / party play, plus you got to shape your own world if you choose to become part of the server dev team.

Looking forward to GTA5, but I got so hyped up about GTA4 that it became a disappointment to me. Trying not to get so excited this time.
bob_mouloud
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jun 27, 2012 10:07 am
The Warriors game from rock* (PS2) was on of the best i played recently.