Author
YerYer
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Sep 01, 2024 5:56 am
screenshot

: 2018
Genre: Lesbian, Bondage, Anal Fingering, Rimming, Strapon, Toys, Anal Plug, Anal Fisting, Dildo
Cast: Lauren Phillips, Maya Kendrick

Lauren Philips is a level over 9000 Yoga instructor. Everyone loves her private instructions. Once you take a class with Lauren, You will be able to hit ANY pose. Lauren has a unique way of getting people to open up and let go. She knows that sometimes our minds distract us and don 't allow for us to get a full stretch. Lauren has found that making the body go against it 's natural instinct by trapping the muscles in can allow for deep stretching and relaxation. A lot of yoga teaches its students to breath to help cleanse the body. Lauren gets her students to breath deep by putting her nose to their asses while they breath in and out. This gives the student a feeling of relaxation but it also give Lauren a nice full breath of her favorite kind of air. Today, Maya Kendrich is doing a one on one class with Lauren in a Zen room. Lauren helps Maya advance her Yoga by putting Maya into bondage and making her muscles do what they don 't seem to want to do. Maya learns to relax from Lauren 's putting fingers in and out of her ass. Lauren puts her tongue and spits in Maya 's ass after she stretches it out using her fingers as fish hooks. Then Maya in bent over and gaped open with a huge black plug. Maya is in bondage while her asshole opens wide and we get a good look into her pink meathole. Since Lauren is teaching yoga she make Maya move around while she 's in bondage to check her core, her balance and her mental strength. Maya is rewarded by being able to lick, sniff fuck and eventually FIST Lauren 's sweet round ass. Lauren gets her rope and fashions a strap on harness out of it so she can fuck Maya 's hole until it 's stuck open.

VideoQuality: SD
VideoFormat: MPEG-4
FileExtension: mp4
FileSize : 604 MB
604.1 MB
Total Duration: 00:55:07
Resolution: 960x540

Download FREE
Lauren_Phillips_Maya_Kendrick__Yoga_Girls_Do_Anal_Bondage_Stretching_Until_They_Gape.mp4

screenshot

https://www.forumophilia.com/viewtopic.php?t=438554
YerYer
Added: Sep 01, 2024 8:36 am
screenshot

: 2013-04-07
Genre: Dildo, Masturbation, Brunette, MILF
Cast: Dirty Wife

Intense session with Mr Big. I was super horny and I fucked Mr Big hard and fast like I wanted it, like I needed it. Part 1 of 2.
screenshotscreenshot

VideoQuality: HD
VideoFormat: Windows Media
FileExtension: wmv
FileSize : 721 MB
721.9 MB
Total Duration: 00:05:43
Resolution: 1440x1080

Download FREE
Dirty_Wife.wmv

screenshot

YerYer
Added: Sep 01, 2024 11:15 am
screenshot

: 2009
Genre: Piss, Masturbation, Toys, Fisting

What do you get when you combine two bored divorcees, lingerie, and a bottle of wine? Some hardcore cunt-fisting action, of course! Watch as these two beauties skewer each other's sloppy pussies with their pretty little fists.
screenshotscreenshot

FileSize : 226 MB
226.2 MB
Total Duration: 00:43:19
Resolution: 500x333

Download FREE
Pretty_in_Pink.mp4

screenshot

YerYer
Added: Sep 01, 2024 1:55 pm
screenshot

: 2008
Genre: Fisting, Extreme, Amateur, Toys

The sexy older girls in Shameless: MILF Fister show just how hungry their cunts are as they take clenched fist after clenched fist deep inside their aching holes. In five glorious scenes you will see hands disappear between greased fanny lips and deep inside cavernous beavers. One sexy MILF even takes two Satsumas' in her vagina as she has her arsehole fisted by her lesbian lover, and another horny MILF sucks in some hard wood in the shape of a baseball bat. See the bat score a home run as it slides in and out of the whore's snatch! These nasty bitches can't wait to have their twats stretched to the limit - and love it even more when they are doused with hot piss. Shameless: MILF Fister is one extreme dvd you won't want to miss!
screenshotscreenshot

VideoFormat: AVI
FileExtension: avi
FileSize : 698 MB + 700 MB
1.37 GB
Total Duration: 01:30:50
Resolution: 672x368

Download FREE
Shameless_MILF_Fister_1.avi
Shameless_MILF_Fister_2.avi

screenshotscreenshot

YerYer
Added: Sep 01, 2024 4:35 pm
screenshot

: 2012
Genre: Domination, Hardcore, Anal Fisting, Anal, Strapon, Dildo
Cast: Amber Rayne, Roxy Raye

EverythingButt welcomes the incredible Roxy Raye who shows off her amazing anal skills with Amber Rayne! We only use our biggest anal toys on her including a giant butt plug that she pushes back out, and a massive, metal speculum that dilates her orifice for a grand view inside! Roxy gets really turned on from aggressive ass fisting! Then both girls fist each other at the same time until they cum! Roxy Raye also gets fucked hard in the butt with a gigantic strap-on cock! Finally, both girls do enemas with a pressured hose and expel water from their gaping butt holes.
screenshotscreenshot

FileSize : 706 MB
706.3 MB
Total Duration: 00:58:55
Resolution: 1280x720

Download FREE
Amber_Rayne_Roxy_Raye._Fist_Punch_The_Incredible_Ass_of_Roxy_Raye.wmv

screenshot

YerYer
Added: Sep 01, 2024 7:16 pm
screenshot

: 2014
Genre: Anal, Toys, Lesbian, Masturbation
Cast: Linda Sweet And Laura Crystal

screenshotscreenshot

VideoQuality: Full HD
FileSize : 1.14 GB
1.14 GB
Total Duration: 00:24:32
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download FREE
Linda_Sweet_And_Laura_Crystal.wmv

screenshot

YerYer
Added: Sep 01, 2024 9:57 pm
screenshot

: 2008
Genre: Fisting, All Sex, Toys
Director: John B. Root
Cast: Shannya Tweeks

screenshotscreenshot

VideoFormat: AVI
FileExtension: avi
FileSize : 214 MB + 200 MB
415.9 MB
Total Duration: 00:26:38
Resolution: 720x576

Download FREE
John_is_on_hollydays._John_B._Root_1.avi
John_is_on_hollydays._John_B._Root_2.avi

screenshotscreenshot

YerYer
Added: Sep 02, 2024 12:36 am
screenshot

: 18.01.2022
Genre: Anal, BDSM, Ass Licking, Buttplug, Boot Licking, Strapon, Rimming, Cage, Lesbian, Anal Fingering, Toys, LezDom, Masturbation, Dildo
Director: Charlotte Sartre
Cast: April Olsen, Charlie Valentine

April Olsen keeps her obedient kitty cat, Charlie Valentine, tucked away in a cage most of the time. Today she is feeling especially generous and decides to give her little plaything some attention. Both women looking stunning dressed in latex, April walks in and commands her collared pet to worship her shiny black boots. Charlie then pleasures her mistress's ass and pussy through the cage. Once she does a decent enough job, strap queen April lets her out (but not off leash yet of course) and delivers some corporal punishment with a riding crop and a hard ass fucking. After Charlie is fucked into anal orgasmic bliss, April commands her pet to return the favor.

FileSize : 1.13 GB
1.13 GB
Total Duration: 01:01:38
Resolution: 854x480

Download FREE
April_Olsen.mp4

screenshot

YerYer
Added: Sep 02, 2024 3:17 am
screenshot

Genre: Domination, Strapon, Hardcore, Dildo, Anal, Threesome
Cast: Ashlynn Leigh, Penny Pax, Isis Love

Penny Pax and Ashlynn Leigh get a full on energetic anal experience that's sexually charged and gloriously filthy! Isis Love turns these two innocent looking girls into anal craving submissives by punishing them and fucking there poor little assholes. Then Toni Ribas is unleashed and pulverizes both girls with hard pounding anal and sexual domination!
screenshotscreenshot

FileSize : 521 MB
521.7 MB
Total Duration: 01:11:54

Download FREE
Ashlynn_Leigh_Penny_Pax_Isis_Love._Anal_Punishment_with_Penny_Pax_and_Ashlynn_Leigh.wmv

screenshot

YerYer
Added: Sep 02, 2024 5:56 am
screenshot

: 2015
Genre: Anal Stretching, Anal Fisting, Gape, StrapOn

Every Whore down in Whore-ville liked Christmas a lot but the Bitch who lived just north of Whore-ville did NOT The Bitch hated christmas! The whole Christmas Season! Now please don’t ask why, We will get to the reason! With the Thrust of her cock and the warmth of the Goo The Bitch got an idea and knew just what to do Then The Bitch thought of something she hadn’t before! “maybe Christmas, “ she thought, “ doesn’t come from a store†"Maybe Christmas…..perhaps means buttholes galore!†Penny Pax IS the Bitch who stole christmas. Penny has had enough of christmas cheer. She stalks her ex boyfriend's new girlfriend and wants to take the cheer right out of her. She abducts Savanna Fox and stuffs her full of xmas ornaments which Savanna has to push out of her asshole in order to get them out. Then Penny stuffs her fist into Savanna's ass then fucks her asshole while snowman cum drips from Savannah's gaping hole
screenshotscreenshot

FileSize : 713 MB
713 MB
Total Duration: 01:05:03

Download FREE
Penny_Pax_and_Savannah_Fox._Penny_Pax_is_the_Bitch_who_Stole_Christmas.mp4

screenshot

YerYer
Added: Sep 02, 2024 8:36 am
screenshot

: 2013-04-07
Genre: Dildo, MILF, Brunette, Masturbation
Cast: Dirty Wife

Horny whore in a hotel PART 1 (2:3Cool I went out dancing and drinking with my husband while on vacation. I was wearing sexy clear heels, a short skirt and no panties. When I noticed a man looking at me, I would let him have a peek at my soaking wet pussy. If I caught him looking at my feet I would dangle a shoe and tease him. When wegot back to the hotel room I was so turned on that all I wanted to do was jump on Mr Big. I wanted to fuck. I wanted a big thick cock. I needed a big thick cock. I stuck him on the desk and jumped on him for the fuck I badly needed. I made my husband jerk off and watch as I satisfied my needs. I got so worked up that I looked him in the eyes and talked dirty as I fucked it. I told him how good it feels. I wanted him to watch me fuck it. Being up on the desk gave a great view of my pussy wrapped tight around that thick dildo, my sexy ass and my perfect arched soles.
screenshotscreenshot

FileSize : 165 MB
165.3 MB
Total Duration: 00:02:37
Resolution: 1440x1080

Download FREE
Dirty_Wife.wmv

screenshot

YerYer
Added: Sep 02, 2024 11:17 am
screenshot

: 1995
Genre: English

Girl getting masturbated with various toys
screenshotscreenshot

FileExtension: WMV
FileSize : 318 MB
318 MB
Total Duration: 00:22:28
Resolution: 720x480

Download FREE
Drill_Orgasm.WMV

screenshot

YerYer
Added: Sep 02, 2024 1:56 pm
screenshot

: 2015
Genre: Hardcore, Gape, Kinky Lesbian Sex, Anal Stretching, StrapOn, Huge Anal Toys
Cast: Isis Love And Sovereign Syre

Isis Love warms up Soverign Syre's ass with a hollow buttplug that echoes the stretching sounds of her muscles. The anal training progresses into a long glass dildo penetrating Syre's ass, giving us the most forbidden glimpse inside! Isis Love Strap on fucks her anal whore and then lets her anal whore fucks and suck her asshole in return
screenshotscreenshot

FileSize : 383 MB
383.2 MB
Total Duration: 01:04:21
Resolution: 640x360

Download FREE
Isis_Love_And_Sovereign_Syre._Glass_Dildo_Gaze_into_Soverign_Syres_anal_Abyss.mp4

screenshot

YerYer
Added: Sep 02, 2024 4:36 pm
screenshot

Genre: Hardcore, All Sex, Dildo, Fisting, Anal, Legal Teen

screenshotscreenshot

VideoFormat: QuickTime
FileSize : 427 MB
427.4 MB
Total Duration: 00:37:27
Resolution: 1280x720

Download FREE
Curly_RedHead_Ninelly_Anal_Fist.mp4

screenshot

YerYer
Added: Sep 02, 2024 7:15 pm
screenshot

: 2001
Genre: Pissing, Spanking, ****, Fisting
Director: Pierre Moro
Cast: Anastasia Kass, Delfynn Delage, Laetitia Atomix, Mastro, David Marchal, Albert Leduc

Belle et petee de thunes, la fille unique d'un richissime proprietaire de palaces est kidnappee au retour d'une de ses grandes echappees de fievre acheteuse. Un couple, surgit d'une volvo en attente et embarque Chantal de Vernoy sans menagement. L'aristocrate hurle, pleure, supplie, se debat. Rien n'y fait. La voiture se fond dans la nature, direction un entrepot abandonne pour une seance ultragore. Sauvagement violee, humiliee, giflee, gouinee. Le bourreau plante sa tige,lime, pisse abondamment sur la lingerie fine et Maitresse Tila, une garce somptueuse aux yeux de panthere frotte la culotte souillee sur le visage de la belle, forcee de lecher, baillonnee...ImTranslator
screenshotscreenshot

VideoFormat: MPEG-PS
FileExtension: mpg
FileSize : 1.52 GB
1.52 GB
Total Duration: 01:05:48
Resolution: 640x480

Download FREE
Violez_ma_fille.mpg

screenshot