Author
JokerTop888
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Sep 09, 2024 2:05 am
https://k2s.cc/file/00f19761a0ae5

Description: CREEP: Where is she? Well, she has been driving for four hours.SIERRA CIRQUE: He wasn't kidding when he said it was remote. Woodlands and run-down towns.CREEP: God, she looks great. She's so beautiful. I love the glasses. It makes her look smart. She's tall. She seems willing enough too.SIERRA CIRQUE: Boy, he looks old, but he's not fat. He's tall. He seems safe enough.CREEP: Oh my God, she's sliding the skirt off over her ass. She's folding up her skirt, she must be neat. She's curious, she's looking around. I wonder if she suspects anything.SIERRA CIRQUE: Where did he go and what is taking him so long? He disappeared right after I got here. How strange. I hope the shoot starts soon so I can get out of this creepy place.CREEP: She's got some long legs to cover to get those pantyhose off.SIERRA CIRQUE: This underwear smells musty. I wonder if anyone else has worn them. Probably him.This lingerie looks like it's from the 50s. He probably jerked off to women dressed like this.CREEP: God, my dick is as hard as it was back in Gary, Indiana when I used to roam the neighborhoods peeping through bedroom windows.She seems pretty stoic. Once I get her tied I can shift the propriety."Do you know why your ankles are tied first?"SIERRA CIRQUE: Where the hell is he? This is getting creepier by the minute.Shit, now he is fondling me - I mustn't show that I am scared. I don't dare say anything that will excite him - I have to play along. If I confront him, and it is my worst fear, I will have no place to go.

Genre: Torture, Humiliation, BDSM
Actors: Sierra Cirque

Format: mp4
Duration: 01:10:51
File size: 2.5 GB
Resolution: 1920x1080

Screenshot: screenshot
screenshotscreenshot
JokerTop888
Added: Sep 10, 2024 2:00 am
https://k2s.cc/file/048fc8491c650

Description: A female slave endures hours of teasing, edging, denial and **** orgasms.The slut is repeatedly bound and deliberately worked into a state of constant heightened sexual arousal.
She is edged over and over again and denied orgasm multiple times before finally receiving permission to come.
When she finally comes, she is not allowed to stop.
Instead, she is pinned down and vibrated relentlessly, **** her through nearly a dozen intense full body muscle contraction orgasms.

Genre: Bondage, Torture, Humiliation, BDSM
Actors: Veruca James, Cyd Black

Duration: 01:02:45
File size: 3.45 GB
Resolution: 1280x720

screenshotscreenshot
JokerTop888
Added: Sep 10, 2024 2:01 am
https://k2s.cc/file/1b9a558bb0ca1

Description: RealTimeBondage is all about streaming the intense fantasies of our members and the beautiful sluts that fulfill them. 412 recounts the kinds of filthy dreams she has when she masturbates and plays with her own clit until her pussy is dripping wet. The scent of her arousal is heavy in the air. The crew wastes no time getting down to business. They already have her in a cage and the next step is sensory overload. Just like she dreamed of, 412 is attacked from every angle.

Genre: Humiliation, Torture, BDSM
Actors: 412, Intersec Crew, Sister Dee

Duration: 00:41:35
File size: 467.3 MB

screenshotscreenshot
JokerTop888
Added: Sep 10, 2024 2:03 am
https://k2s.cc/file/49121221bc886

Genre: CBT, Jerk Off Instructions, Humiliation, POV
Actors: Lexi Lapetina

Format: wmv
Duration: 00:07:17
File size: 101.3 MB
Resolution: 640x480

screenshotscreenshot
JokerTop888
Added: Sep 10, 2024 2:04 am
https://k2s.cc/file/b97cb09f243a2

Description: Slowly Kyra is becoming a real obedient girl and she learns to accept whatever comes from her Master. Nice to catch this surrender, however her pain threshold is still not at best. She still starts to weep just after a few strikes Dr. Lomp puts on her gorgeous bottom. Lomp is aware of this weakness, enjoys this, and doesn't seem to let her go before getting her blue eyes turning red. Who knows, maybe Kyra also enjoys these punishments, that she doesn't show any hesitation to kiss the hands which hit her brutally.

Genre: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Spanking, Whipping, Pain

Duration: 00:17:37
File size: 1.27 GB
Resolution: 4096x2160

screenshotscreenshot
JokerTop888
Added: Sep 10, 2024 2:05 am
https://k2s.cc/file/6734ad7a87289

Genre: Hardcore, Oral, All sex, Anal, Bondage, Domination, BDSM, Humiliation, Toys

Duration: 00:34:51
File size: 1.8 GB

screenshotscreenshot
JokerTop888
Added: Sep 10, 2024 2:06 am
https://k2s.cc/file/a3169b074ae9b

Description: We begin the day with Casey in our dental chair that has been modified to suit our needs. She is completely helpless, so the torment begins immediately. She is flogged to turn her milky white skin a nice shade of red. Her head is incased and bound to the chair to further immobilize her. Pegs are applied and all of them are attached to a mechanism that will snatch them all at once at the precise time.Next we have Casey in a brutal hogtie that has this slut totally helpless. Her body can't take it, and her mind wants to give up. She fights to hold on, but in the end the device wins this battle and we have to release her and move on to her next trial.In the final scene we introduce a brand new device. This is is the current manipulation of our vampire trap and it seems to be doing it's job well. Casey is totally fucked and can't move any part of her body without inflicting pain on herself. To make things worse, The Pope taps on the stakes to put even more pressure on the already painful predicament.

Genre: Humiliation, BDSM

Duration: 00:51:55
File size: 1.85 GB

screenshotscreenshot
JokerTop888
Added: Sep 11, 2024 2:04 am
https://k2s.cc/file/09b3e20a3064d

Description: Welcome Milcah Halili to the pages of Sexually Broken. This hot Asian finds out the hard way why we call the site, Sexually Broken!
Bound in hard metal, bent over, blindfolded and gagged, we start by teasing our nubile Asian with a vibrator and fingers. Soon hard cock is fucking her throat, and her tight pussy is being roughly fucked! One of her many orgasms, bring a screaming squirting Milcah into deep subspace. After that, the glaze in her eye as we fuck the shit out of our helpless sex slave is priceless. Struggling to get air and the massive orgasms we pound out of her body, take there toll.

Genre: Blowjob, Face Fucking, Bondage, Deep Throat, Breath Play, Squirting, BDSM, Humiliation, Extreme Rough Sex
Actors: Milcah Halili, Dee Williams, Matt Williams

Duration: 00:09:40
File size: 525.7 MB

screenshotscreenshot
JokerTop888
Added: Sep 11, 2024 2:05 am
https://k2s.cc/file/4def780888668

Description: Odette enjoys a bowl of breakfast cereal. Across the table, her brother is pegged by their mother. Today is a special occasion. It is Odettes birthday breakfast. Today is the day Odette will receive the key to her brothers chastity. She grins from ear to ear as her brother grimaces in discomfort. Odette wishes that every morning were her birthday. Every minute keeps getting better and better for her. Odette is presented with the key to her brothers chastity! Finally! Overjoyed, Odette sits on the table across from her brother, so that his key is eye level. Danni is made to sing to his sister while his mother fucks him. Danni does not seem to be putting enough effort into his singing. His mother and sister threaten to fuck him with a larger cock. Danni is motivated to give a little more effort. Odette crawls under the table, so that she can see her brothers chastity bob as he gets fucked. Odettes sister, Lola sits down to breakfast. Lola and Odette share a bowl of fruit while being entertained by their brothers pegging. Mother and daughters make plans to purchase some new implements of torment. Odette has determined that her brother needs a bigger butt plug as placeholder for their mothers cock. Brianna thinks it may be necessary to get the a shock collar as well. Odette makes plans to peg her brother later, when all her friends are watching. Mother thinks thats an excellent idea. Everyone will run a train on danni at the party later in the night. For now, though, everyone has to get ready for school. Danni has to drive his sisters. Odette tells danni that she wants him to stop and buy her another present on the way.

Genre: Pegging, Humiliation, Taboo, Strapon, Fucking, Femdom, Chastity
Actors: Brianna, Odette, Lola

Duration: 00:10:26
File size: 474.2 MB

screenshotscreenshot
JokerTop888
Added: Sep 11, 2024 2:06 am
https://k2s.cc/file/d4d862b3d34e3

Description: Rebecca Volpetti is an Italian, all-natural, petite, brunette, sex toy that is born to do one thing and one thing only: FUCK anyone and anything in her path. She comes dressed for the occasion wearing only a thin white knitted mini skirt that allows anyone to see her tiny panties and bra. She gets dragged around on her hands and knees as a cruel dom yanks the leash that is lashed to her black leather collar. Rebecca whimpers as she is chastised for failing to conform to the desires of her mistress but everyone watching her knows that this slut loves to be abused. The dom's blindfold Rebecca and then throw her into a public fountain. As the water drenches her dress they make her take off her panties and bra so everyone in the public plaza can see her natural small breasts and her teeny pink pussy. The mob of people point and laugh at the shamelessness of her exhibitionism. They yank her out of the fountain and then blindly lead Rebecca to a scenic bridge and coerce her to stumble with bare feet on a brutal walk of shame that leaves a crowd of hungry men salivating in the summer heat. Once the slut is warmed up, she is led to a local tavern where a giant gathering of beautiful women and horny men wait to devour her. They waste little time and tear off her dress leaving her smooth and flawless tanned skin exposed and vulnerable to their hands and abuse. One of the sex crazed men tears out his massive cock and shoves it deep down her throat until she chokes and gags. The crowd slaps and punches her body until it turns a tender shade of red. The other woman at the bar tear of their clothes and men begin to devour their tits as the women gorge on a feast of rock hard cocks. Rebecca is lost in the moment and each of her holes gets used like cum dumpters. She can't get enough and consumes every cock that comes near her. The men bend her over and indulge in double penetration. She squirms and cries out in a lustful agony as her pussy and tight asshole get stretched out from the double penetration. And when the orgy reaches a heightened climax the men blow massive loads of cum all over her face and tits. Rebecca slumps to the floor, licks every last drop of jizz, and begs for more.

Genre: Humiliation, BDSM, Anal, Public, DP
Actors: Rebecca Volpetti, Cherry Kiss

Duration: 01:06:04
File size: 2.35 GB

screenshotscreenshot
JokerTop888
Added: Sep 11, 2024 2:07 am
https://k2s.cc/file/a220f685642ea

Description: Every girl is different as far as what they are capable of handling, or what they want during a shoot. Sophia is the kind that wants extreme bondage, grueling torment, and mind blowing orgasms, with an emphasis on the suffering. We start her in a standing position with a 12 pound bowling ball tied to her neck. By the end of the scene her legs are off the ground and another bowling ball is hanging from a pussy chain. Remember this is just the warm up.

Genre: BDSM, Domination, Torture, Toys, Humiliation, Bondage, Hardcore
Actors: Sophia Locke

Duration: 01:00:18
File size: 2.16 GB

screenshotscreenshot
JokerTop888
Added: Sep 11, 2024 2:09 am
https://k2s.cc/file/f152d42cb2ccc

Description: 1. glamour model lola lynn agrees to try out the orgasm bar. she jumps and squirms as the wand goes on. she works her pussy off the wand and slowly drips drool down her body to lube up her pussy and the wand. the sight of her arched out dripping drool is too hot to be missed. she settles on the wand as her legs tire and the orgasm fun ensues. 2. lola sweats and drools after multiple orgasms, but she hasn't had many because she is squirming off the wand, finding many ways to cheat the predicament. i try moving her ankles back but she still cheats. i finally strap her legs together, locking the wand against her pussy. now we get to the sexy brunettes' orgasm limits. 3. bondage superstar christina carter takes her turn on the bar. the first half of her ride is a sexy dance. the orgasms and intensity builds and the first torture orgasm hits right at the end of the scene. 4. christina is working the wand so sweet. i oil up her breasts and pussy and turn the wand on high. after the next orgasm she goes up on her toes. i lower the wand and she works herself to yet another screaming orgasm that nearly finishes her. i enter and turn the wand on high to finish her off.

Genre: BDSM, Big Tits, Humiliation, Bondage, Dominatoin, Fetish, NoSex, Toys
Actors: Lola Lynn, Christina Carter

Duration: 01:56:57
File size: 1.72 GB
Resolution: 640x480

screenshotscreenshot
JokerTop888
Added: Sep 11, 2024 2:10 am
https://k2s.cc/file/d6f21b45601b0

Description: The Vaccinated Vandal and the Pale Posse ride again! Bootleg had her tongue is old saddle leather asshole as she got destroyed from behind. The Vaccinated Vandal fucked her pink pussy and blew a giant load in it like a Kinzhal missile through a 400 ft deep Ukraine bunker, and much like all our tax dollars go to Zelensky, the Vaccinated Vandal will have some big bills due in about 9 months. He put a "lit" speculum in her box so we could see it seep into her womb. They face fucked her good and hard until she was a typical blonde fuck doll. She drank up the YD like she had a deep thirst. She took 3 more cumshots to the face and gobbled up all the goo. She got the pour all over her beautiful blonde hair and blue eye'd face like a little cum witch.

Genre: ThroatFuck, Blowjob, Oral, Deep Throat, Facial, Cumshot, Vomit, Humiliation, Rough Sex, Blowjobs, Facial, Pissing, Rimming
Actors: Vax On Blondes

Duration: 01:02:08
File size: 2.23 GB

screenshotscreenshot
JokerTop888
Added: Sep 12, 2024 2:06 am
https://k2s.cc/file/370ddb85c1fd7

Description: Mia, a timid pigeon. She is facing the utmost pain, she can't give even a little disobedience, and is helplessly waiting for the unbearable tortures to finish. For every strokes Dr. Lomp donating her, she is hopping silently in pain. She is so well tamed, so she even can't think of resisting. Trying so much not to weep, Mia is proving that she is not an inexperienced slave girl anymore. Well come to Graias pain club, girl. Let our friends to enjoy your suffering.

Genre: Pain, Humiliation, BDSM, Spanking, Torture, Whipping

Duration: 00:15:22
File size: 1.21 GB
Resolution: 4096x2160

screenshotscreenshot
JokerTop888
Added: Sep 12, 2024 2:07 am
https://k2s.cc/file/15a49f926ae88

Description: Possibly one of the best models ever: Little Caprice! She rarely shoots bondage anymore, but we managed to get her into our prison in a super tight elbow tie! It's incredible to have this famous girl in our cell, and even more incredible that she is able to handle the toughest bondage positions! It's hard to think of anyone more perfect! Caprice loves struggling and protesting, so we gagged her too. That way she could just go wild in our cell, her elbows slammed all the way together behind her back. She knows she could never escape from those ropes, but she sure was going to try!!

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
Actors: Little Caprice

Duration: 00:04:15
File size: 372.1 MB

screenshotscreenshot