Author
JokerTop888
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 07, 2024 11:43 pm
https://k2s.cc/file/8aa8abbc6b4d0

Description: Raven haired cutie Gina Valentina has been misbehaving. She has a whole list of infractions going against her, including "dick biting" and Ramon Nomar is going to teach her a lesson about manners. Tied up and gagged with a leather collar and tight nipple clamps on her perky little tits Ramon disciplines Gina with the crop and flogger. He takes her gag out and Gina sucks his cock all sloppy and slurpy until she can't help herself and bites his dick. She just can't learn so Ramon unties her and sends her off into the wild to live like the animal she is. She runs off into the unknown with her perfect ass jiggling into the distance. Well Ramon likes fucking Gina too much to really let her go so Let's Hunt some Cunt! In an exciting chase scene Ramon stealthily tracks her down in the woods and drags her back to his slave quarters to finish punishing her and having his dirty way. He ties her up in doggie with wrists tied behind her back and goes to town on that fresh cunt he hunted down. Ramon fucks Gina's pussy spreading her wide open with his big dick. He puts the Hitachi on her clit and rides her cunt until she is screaming. Of course she has to ask for permission before cumming and Ramon makes her work for every single orgasm. Then Gina is tied up on the couch with the vibrator looking sexy and getting off. She is getting her pussy ready for more fucking. Ramon crops her tits, fingers her ass and gets her pussy so wet its dripping. A combination of the Zapper, vibrator and Ramon's pounding cock send Gina into pleasure town hollering with wild, non-stop orgasmic bliss. Hunting season is on!

Genre: Humiliation, Slave, Rough Sex, Corporal Punishment, Nipple Clamps, Vibrator, BDSM, Submission, Hitachi, Collar, Bondage, Blowjob, Zapper, Domination, Gag
Actors: Gina Valentina, Ramon Nomar

Format: mp4
Duration: 00:53:07
File size: 1.89 GB
Resolution: 1280x720

Screenshot: screenshot
screenshotscreenshot
JokerTop888
Added: Aug 07, 2024 11:44 pm
https://k2s.cc/file/ba224a0946bc8

Description: Japanese slut Marica is shamed in an adult store in front of a group of horny guys. She takes a visit to the glory hole booths where she sucks and fucks a huge stranger cocks. This anal slut then gets dragged to the front of the theater where she gets pounded in all holes by big cocks.

Genre: BDSM, Asian, Public, Anal, WDAC, All Sex, Humiliation
Actors: Marica Hase, John Strong

Duration: 01:10:29
File size: 419.7 MB
Resolution: 640x360

screenshotscreenshot
JokerTop888
Added: Aug 07, 2024 11:45 pm
https://k2s.cc/file/a5f8902758b6d

Description: Samsara has a few extra pounds on her for cushioning so O.T. knows that he can wail on her as hard as he wants without worrying about breaking her. Or at least without breaking her body. Her mind, however, is a bit fragile, and he knows how to get inside of her head. She's sensitive about her looks and he plans on telling her exactly how much of a pig she is.Samsara is humiliated by the way that O.T. talks down to her and treats her. He calls her every name in the book while he is playing with her body like she is just a piece of meat. After locking her down he brings out a knife and makes her a deal. He won't trim her down to size if she learns to obey him like a good, submissive slave.The problem is that she isn't one. He wants to hear "thank you" but all she can manage is "please, stop." That isn't going to fly. But when he marks her body like a butcher does a pig she finally understands her place in the world. Suddenly she falls in line and no matter what kind of abuse he slings her way she accepts it and thanks him like a good pig.

Genre: Humiliation, Torture, BDSM

Duration: 00:49:04
File size: 2.61 GB

screenshotscreenshot
JokerTop888
Added: Aug 08, 2024 1:13 am
https://k2s.cc/file/4a7b8a9b63569

Description: Nika met her sugar dummy on a dating site. The dummy thought that he was going to be a sugardaddy, but Nika taught him otherwise. Nika put the rich old dummy in his place. Today she and her friend, Mia, have decided to bind the sugar dummy in pallet wrap. They think it will be fun to tease him with their pantyhose and milk him before demanding more presents at the mall. The dummy is whiny. He loves spoiling his Princess, but she just spends so much! Why does she always have to bring her girlfriends to the mall, too?! It's more of a drain than he can handle. The girls put their pantyhose all over the dummy's face and edge him. The dummy knows that once he cums he must take both girls to the mall. The girls force and orgasm out of him and then get ready to shop!

Genre: Face Sitting, pantyhose, Brat Girls, Femdom, Blonde, Ass Smothering, Ass Worship, Financial Domination, Humiliation
Actors: Mia Martinez, Nika (Nika Venom)

Duration: 00:19:16
File size: 4.12 GB
Resolution: 3840x2160

screenshotscreenshot
JokerTop888
Added: Aug 08, 2024 11:42 pm
https://k2s.cc/file/b96c1a0a45813

Genre: BDSM, All sex, Humiliation, Hardcore, Oral, Rimming, Domination, Bondage, Anal

Duration: 00:38:42
File size: 2.78 GB
Resolution: 1920x1080

screenshotscreenshot
JokerTop888
Added: Aug 08, 2024 11:43 pm
https://k2s.cc/file/2b8fa515ab11f

Description: I have to admit, I love my master. I love him for disciplining, teaching, and nurturing me into the bondage slut that I am today. In every moment of my life I long for his approval, wanting so much to hear him say "Good job", or "I am proud of you". I have no greater satisfaction then I do in those moments.My master has also given me a unique opportunity, the chance to share my new love of BD/SM with others who share my passion.
When I am most aroused is when I am performing for a live feed. Just knowing how many people are watching my naked body get tortured is almost enough to make me cum.During live shows I often imagine that all the viewers are right there in the room with me, beating their hard cocks until they cum all over my face, in my mouth, and on my ass. In my fantasy, after I am completely saturated with jizz Cybil, XTC, and Violet rub it all over my body, in my eyes and hair. Paying special attention to my breasts, they give each a firm squeeze with every pass. Tugging roughly on my nipples, each of their tongues fight furiously to rid my body of the layers of sperm. Ocasionaly, a tongue or finger slides into my open and eager mouth and pussy. They only succeed in adding saliva to the massive accumulation of spunk. So PD wraps me in Celophane and leaves me to dry to a ripe, crusty state.My greatest moment in any scene is always when I ask, "May I cum?" and the answer is, "Yes". In that moment as the waves of pleasure pulse through my body and my clit throbs uncontrollably, it is not the orgasm that satisfies me so. It is having my master say, "Yes" and without saying anything further telling me, "You have done a good job, you deserve this reward". I know in that moment that I have pleased my master, and that is the greatest satisfaction I have ever known.Thank you PD, may I have another?

Genre: BDSM, Pain, Blonde, Ball Gag, Humiliation, High Heels, Vibrator, Tears, Torture, Dildo, Bondage, Crying, Enema
Actors: Cowgirl, PD

Duration: 00:51:31
File size: 1.84 GB

screenshotscreenshot
JokerTop888
Added: Aug 08, 2024 11:45 pm
https://k2s.cc/file/c03c3289bc2a3

Genre: Bondage, Humiliation, All sex, Domination, Hardcore, Anal, Toys, Rimming, BDSM, Oral

Duration: 00:35:44
File size: 2.18 GB

screenshotscreenshot
JokerTop888
Added: Aug 08, 2024 11:46 pm
https://k2s.cc/file/bb46e7e8af395

Description: Here is what Emma has that no new girl on the block could possibly match: endurance. We can't call her indomitable because she readily submits, but she is unbreakable. Take a look at the bruises and you can tell that Emma takes a beating like no other woman can. When we lay the whip down on her we do it with enough force to split skin. Little pink trails turn into bright red welts in seconds as we paint her body with the marks. The sharpest stings even open her up a little bit, barely visible drops of blood come from the wounds.

Genre: Torture, BDSM, Humiliation

Duration: 00:45:52
File size: 2.43 GB

screenshotscreenshot
JokerTop888
Added: Aug 08, 2024 11:47 pm
https://k2s.cc/file/6b42f7fc54620

Description: Welcome to Our Lady of Perpetual Suffering! Charlotte Sartre arrives at the convent to fulfill her dream of becoming a nun but Sister Mona & Sister Helena see the sin in her right away. And the devil gets spit on, beaten, and fucked in this house! Sisters Mona & Helena immediately strip, spit on, flog, cane, spank, and finger bang Charlotte in her ass. They must beat the devil out of her, and when that doesn't work, they must fuck it out of her. Charlotte is baptized by their cunts and cleansed with intense strap-on fucking, a strap-on double penetration in her pussy and ass, and anal fisting!

Genre: Humiliation, Femdom, Bondage, Anal, Strapon, Lesbian, BDSM, Face Sitting, Pussy Eating
Actors: Mona Wales, Helena Locke, Charlotte Sartre

Duration: 00:56:01
File size: 1.99 GB

screenshotscreenshot
JokerTop888
Added: Aug 09, 2024 1:15 am
https://k2s.cc/file/4f7c9987189e1

Description: What sets this Cards of Pain episode apart from a usual one is that the dreaded SWITCH card shows up for the second time now.(1st time it happened in Cards of Pain 4 with Blue Angel) After two painful rounds Yasmine chose Amanda as the victim of this card, who hesitated to accept her fate. After a long argument she finally submitted herself for a very harsh 40 stroke back whipping. The rules otherwise haven't changed: the player must distribute 100 strokes between five body parts (bottom, back, tits, pussy and soles) each of the five punishments is modified by an (un)lucky card drawn randomly by the player. Yasmine wins the game only if she completes all five rounds. If she gives up, she goes home empty handed..

Genre: Pain, Whipping, Spanking, BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
Actors: Yasmine, Amanda

Duration: 01:00:39
File size: 977.2 MB

screenshotscreenshot
JokerTop888
Added: Aug 09, 2024 11:44 pm
https://k2s.cc/file/9cb9351365dc6

Description: When bratty college girl Aspen Ora's grades fall, her step dad hires a tutor to teach the rich slut a lesson. This update features long legs, all natural tits, hard anal, gags, rope bondage, pussy whipping and slapping.

Genre: Bondage, Domination, Anal, BDSM, Humiliation, Submission, All sex
Actors: Aspen Ora, Tommy Pistol

Duration: 00:53:43
File size: 319.9 MB
Resolution: 640x360

screenshotscreenshot
JokerTop888
Added: Aug 09, 2024 11:46 pm
https://k2s.cc/file/9e8731282ee8a

Description: Mia arrives fresh and ready to go. We make final adjustments to the devices, and then strap her ass in. Today is going to be her reckoning, and it will come in the form of extreme suffering. First we have her bent over so that her slut holes can be utilized to their potential. Her nipples get the nasty treatment before her pussy is commanded to cum. Next we put her body on display, front side up and her limbs shackled to the table. Suction is used to torment and make her bits extremely sensitive. Her pussy is stuffed full of a massive dildo, a vibe pressing hard against her helpless clit, and locked into place to ensure she will orgasm as long as we see fit. In the final scene we have our helpless bondage slut folded in half. Her feet and pussy are exposed and will be punished. She is blindfolded and the torment begins. This time she can't see it coming, so the anticipation is her worst enemy.

Genre: Torture, Domination, BDSM, Hardcore, Asian, Toys, Humiliation, Bondage
Actors: Orlando and Mia Li

Duration: 01:13:45
File size: 2.62 GB

screenshotscreenshot
JokerTop888
Added: Aug 09, 2024 11:47 pm
https://k2s.cc/file/fd773e77febb7

Description: Happy New Year for all Graias Fans! This week, as the new year gift, Dr. Lomp has picked a perfect movie for you. Poor girl Mia, who is already mentally exhausted from previous videos of the serial, will greet you on a torture chair, completely bound to it, waiting for her holy executer, Dr. Lomp, to get her brutal torment. Her legs are fully spread, and her desperate cunt is vulnerable for any kind of cruel pain. She is already shaking by thought of suffer passing through her mind, even just before Dr Lomp caring hands begin to caress her smooth young flesh. Mia has accepted the defeat, Dr Lomp has already won the game in advance. He will now just push the limits and will torture this beautiful girl until she begs for him to stop for any price. Graias Studio wishes a cheerful new year, full of BDSM!

Genre: Torture, BBW, Humiliation, Spanking, Whipping, Pain, BDSM

Duration: 00:23:56
File size: 3.42 GB
Resolution: 4096x2160

screenshotscreenshot
JokerTop888
Added: Aug 09, 2024 11:48 pm
https://k2s.cc/file/93b78b87daf6c

Genre: Blonde, BDSM, BJ, Humiliation

Duration: 00:13:48
File size: 692.6 MB

screenshotscreenshot
JokerTop888
Added: Aug 09, 2024 11:49 pm
https://k2s.cc/file/a287825da50a9

Description: Feeling safe inside your own home is one of those luxuries that not everyone has. Ever since moving in I haven't felt alone. The authorities are worthless and cruel.I could feel his eyes on my body as I showered. I told everyone I knew, but people stopped believing me. After all I would have seen something, I would have caught him.There's a point at which you begin to feel crazy. When you can't tell reality from paranoia.Then it suddenly became real. He WAS there! He touched my body in ways only an intimate partner is supposed to. He said he was my boyfriend.I'm not crazy after all, no it's much worse. He's the crazy one!

Genre: Humiliation, BDSM, Torture, Whipping
Actors: Rebel Rhyder

Duration: 00:45:28
File size: 2.42 GB

screenshotscreenshot