Author
JokerTop888
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jul 28, 2024 11:22 pm
https://k2s.cc/file/88a904d8dda4e

Description: Casey and Dahlia are both known for being tough girls who really love bondage and torment. For the first time ever, we have them both at the same time. The predicament bondage devastates them in the first scene, but the predicament in the second one almost breaks both of them; if one shows weakness the other suffers more. The final scene The Pope uses their holes and bodies the way he wants. They are made to lick each others pussies while being tormented.

Genre: Torture, BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
Actors: Casey Calvert, Dahlia Sky

Format: mp4
Duration: 00:42:22
File size: 1.51 GB
Resolution: 1280x720

Screenshot: screenshot
screenshotscreenshot
JokerTop888
Added: Jul 28, 2024 11:24 pm
https://k2s.cc/file/4fab28f47dd10

Description: Willkommen, Freunde zum zweiten Teil unserer Einblicke in die Welt der Karina Hamburg. Im Klavierzimmer widmet sich Oberfiesling Ingo le Grande unserer unter- würfigen Heldin. Auspeitschungen, verbale Demütigungen, Fotzensauger und der Ge- nuß eines Glases Eigen-Urin lassen das Herz der devoten Sau schnell höher schlagen. Im Duett mit der Meisterin ihres Fachs, Syone- ra von Styx, gehen die perversen Spiele
weiter. Auf dem Gynstuhl fixiert wird Karina Schlagsahne in's Arschloch gepumpt, wel- ches Haus-Sklave Willi genußvoll heraus- schlürfen darf. Es folgen Fisting, Einläufe sowie Pinkelspiele verschiedenster Art. Reizstrom, Nippelklemmen, lesbische Leck- spiele mit der heiss bestrapsten Kammerzo- fe Caro runden das Spektakel ab. Unglaub- liche Bilder, die man einfach gesehen haben muss. Viel Spaß!

Genre: BDSM, Femdom, Gonzo, Humiliation, Fetish
Actors: Karina Hamburg, Ingo Le Grand, Syonera von Styx, Caro

Duration: 04:00:07
File size: 2.77 GB
Resolution: 720x404

screenshotscreenshot
JokerTop888
Added: Jul 28, 2024 11:25 pm
https://k2s.cc/file/cea41578df999

Genre: Toys, Anal, Bondage, Domination, Oral, BDSM, Hardcore, All sex, Humiliation

Duration: 00:57:26
File size: 2.87 GB
Resolution: 1920x1080

screenshotscreenshot
JokerTop888
Added: Jul 28, 2024 11:26 pm
https://k2s.cc/file/2cdc93b4b0ddb

Description: When Violet October said she wanted to go out we took her request seriously. OT ties her up tightly. Each tug on the ropes elicits a moan from Violet. She clearly enjoys this. Just how much she enjoys bondage seems to know no bounds. She's the real deal bondage slut. She giggles and moans at the slightest strain in her bondage.When it's time for her clothes to come off she flinches and pulls back. The fear radiates off her body, but fear doesn't do to Violet what it does to most people. As OT teases her with being cut she moans and grunts. It's hard to tell whether she's loving or hating her treatment. The OTK spanking is another favorite of Violet's. OT ties her over his lap and spanks her till her ass is bright red.Going out is dangerous. Violet asks for it and OT does his best to meet or exceed her expectations. He goes slow at first. Giving her little hints of breath play. He teases her pussy while giving her a choke hold. Violet is obviously feeling good, but she wants the complete experience. OT adds the vibrator and really goes for it.

Genre: Bondage, Humiliation, BDSM, Torture
Actors: Violet October

Duration: 00:49:07
File size: 2.62 GB

screenshotscreenshot
JokerTop888
Added: Jul 29, 2024 11:22 pm
https://k2s.cc/file/f8b40d6e9b290

Description: Scene One - Voluptuous Goddess Sophie Dee returns, taunting and teasing you in POV. She plays with her hot blonde pussy, spreads her ass cheeks, and jiggles her enormous breasts in your face. She masturbates and cums as you furiously lick her clit. Slave Kade's arms are trapped to his sides as he's bound in cling wrap. Mistress Sophie orders him to the floor, his head on the seat of her chair. As she FACESITS him, she repeatedly wails on him with a riding crop. She orders him to stick his tongue out so she can bounce on it. She commands him to hum a song into her pussy as she grinds her wetness on his mouth. His valiant efforts make her CUM. He begs for water and she obliges by spitting in his mouth before she clamps her ass on his face for some lung-busting SMOTHERING. Then she kneels on the chair and makes him WORSHIP HER ASS and lick her pussy from behind. Finally, she squats on his face and rides his lapping tongue until she CUMS AGAIN.Scene Two - The amazingly hot, tight body of Asian Mistress Asa Akira gyrates above you in a super hot POV. She strips her frilly black lingerie and shows you the firm buns, bald pussy, and awesome tits that you'll never, ever, touch. She fingers her pussy lips, spanks her cheeks, and drives you crazy.Asa's landlord, Vladi, appears for a surprise inspection of the property. When he tells her that her security deposit is forfeit, she throws him to the floor, SLAPS him hard, and shoves her ass in his face. The stunned landlord tries to protest, but soon the tight little Asian girl is SMOTHERING him under her full weight. He gasps for oxygen and begs for mercy, but Asa has none. She FACESITS and REVERSE FACESITS him, grinding her hairless pussy and ass on his confused mug. She CUMS multiple times. She kneels and orders him to WORSHIP HER ASS. She repeatedly FACE SLAPS him and spits on him, turning him into her obedient, cowering slave. She sits on his face, her ass whirls on his mouth until she ORGASMS one more time.

Genre: Ass lick, Femdom, Humiliation, Cunilingus, Anilingus
Actors: Sophie Dee, Asa Akira

Format: wmv
Duration: 00:54:23
File size: 476.3 MB
Resolution: 720x404

screenshotscreenshot
JokerTop888
Added: Jul 29, 2024 11:24 pm
https://k2s.cc/file/36d1272f0b20c

Description: Natalya's brother, danni, is very wimpy and scrawny. The girls don't understand how it can be that they are much bigger and stronger than him. The girls call danni into the bedroom, where they have been talking about him. Danni wanders in wearing only his chastity device. The girls wrestle danni onto the bed and overpower him. Natalya and Chloe pin danni down to the bed and Natalya sits on her brother's face. The girls laugh at how easy it was to overpower scrawny danni. With her brother's face pressed into her ass, Natalya threatens to fart on him. Natalya's friend from school, Chloe, sits on danni's face next. Natalya really wants to muster up a few farts to unleash in her brother's face, but she doesn't have any fuel. Just the threat of getting farted on is enough to humiliate her brother, though. Instead of gassing him, Natalya decides to smother her brother in her crotch. She straddles danni's face and controls his breath. Then, Natalya locks her brother into a scissorhold. She shows Chloe how to do it, so she can too. Chloe gets danni into a scissorhold and dazes him with the strength of her thighs. Natalya tells danni that she's going to eat nothing but broccoli and cheese later so that she can be sure to add farts to the mix next time they pin him down. Danni is very humiliated. The girls were right. Danni can easily get beat up by a girl.

Genre: Brat Girls, Chastity, Femdom, Face Sitting, Humiliation, Scissorhold, Wrestling, Ass Smothering
Actors: Natalya, Chloe

Duration: 00:11:20
File size: 824.6 MB

screenshotscreenshot
JokerTop888
Added: Jul 29, 2024 11:25 pm
https://k2s.cc/file/a830220ed2fef

Description: When you're hauled out of the back of a van in manacles and a hood you know it is going to be a hell of a day. For most people that means something terrible is coming, but if you were a hot ass bondage slut like Nikki Darling then you would have a completely different perspective on the situation. Sure she's moaning, crying, and screaming, but she's also loving every second of it.
Jack Hammer stores her in a cage for a bit while he plays with her. It isn't the main event, though. That comes when he straps her down to a wooden box and spreads her legs. It isn't what you would normally call the "Fuck me" position, but it sure as hell does the job. Her holes are exposed and all 10 inches of his cock are rock hard.
Jack does to Nikki what every man wants to from the second they see her. He bends her over, straps her down, and fucks her right in the pussy. She has to grit her teeth to take him all inside of her. It hurts having that much dick splitting her open. Nikki may be too tight for this brutal fucking to feel good for her, but for Jack her cunt is the perfect fit.

Genre: Ass Caning, Toys, BDSM, Hogtie, Squirting, Bondage, Torture, Anal, Humiliation, Ebony
Actors: Nikki Darling

Duration: 00:42:42
File size: 2.26 GB

screenshotscreenshot
JokerTop888
Added: Jul 29, 2024 11:26 pm
https://k2s.cc/file/3de8f92d8fdf1

Description: When we say the bitch needs attention, that is both literal and figurative. On the one hand, she craves attention because, after all, that is how she suffers, by someone focusing on her and making sure she is gimped, in pain, bound, punished, degraded.you get the idea.On the other hand, she needs attention in terms of needing to be punished.Of course, none of that matters much. It is mean, nothing more, and it deserves to live its live in agony or as close as possible to it. This is a good example, the slut is balanced on a steel pipe and that chain locked to the metal collar around her neck is not a decoration. Add some tied tits and a gimp hood and the only thing that's missing is a cruel whipping.which is also on the way.It has not been in HELL! for a while so let's all welcome her back, after all.the Bitch Needs Attention.

Genre: Whipping, Torture, BDSM, Humiliation

Duration: 00:22:37
File size: 3.03 GB

screenshotscreenshot
JokerTop888
Added: Jul 29, 2024 11:27 pm
https://k2s.cc/file/b4cda44805b61

Description: Brazilian beauty Luna Corazon visited our studio to test her endurance in our Cards of Pain game. She did not expect it to be so harsh. In this episode the feared SWITCH card was revealed again. It was the first time for Lady Tatjana to be the victim of this special (un)lucky card. Never ever before she had to stand the harsh lashes of the whip. This will be an ever haunting experience in her life.
The rules: The player must distribute 100 strokes between five body parts (bottom, back, pussy, soles/thighs and breasts). Each of the five punishments are modified by an (un)lucky card drawn randomly by the player. Luna wins the game if she completes all five rounds. If she gives up at any point, she goes home empty handed.

Genre: Whipping, Pain, Spanking, BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Actors: Luna Corazon, Lady Tatjana

Duration: 01:09:11
File size: 1.13 GB

screenshotscreenshot
JokerTop888
Added: Jul 30, 2024 12:21 am
https://k2s.cc/file/6681b8b7a6534

Description: Poor Kyra is again on torture bench, and this time her ankles and wrists are tightly fixed to the bench. There is no room for her to escape from her painful fate. Dr. Lomp, who has already got his slave's resistance ruined, is not just enjoying her helplessness and obedience. He has got the famous single tail whip in his hand, he is continuously hitting poor Kyra's perfect butts, where at the same time, he is humiliating desperate girl, as she perfectly understand her bottom place next to Dr. Lomp. In every strike, her flesh gets another whip print. As she weeps unstoppable, Kyra is about to consume all her tears of her whole life in this final part of the serial.

Genre: Pain, BBW, Spanking, BDSM, Torture, Whipping, Humiliation

Duration: 00:11:42
File size: 3.46 GB
Resolution: 4096x2160

screenshotscreenshot
JokerTop888
Added: Jul 30, 2024 11:24 pm
https://k2s.cc/file/4481b2be79427

Description: Alura Jensen is a beautiful, big breasted heiress desperate to keep her inheritance.

Genre: Domination, Bondage, All sex, BDSM, Humiliation, Anal, Submission
Actors: Alura Jenson, Janice Griffith, Mr. Pete

Duration: 00:33:28
File size: 1.2 GB

screenshotscreenshot
JokerTop888
Added: Jul 30, 2024 11:25 pm
https://k2s.cc/file/94444b28c10ac

Description: It's Bella Rossi's birthday and we are having a little party to celebrate. We were bad, though, we forgot to get her a present. That's why we have sent Matt Williams in to gift wrap the girl, tie her up in a neat little bow. After that is when the festivities really begin.Wrapping Bella up isn't enough for her and it sure as hell isn't enough for us. We want to light her up, too. That's why Matt is going to hook up some electrodes to those nice tits of her and start running electricity through her body. Then he's going to set the hitachi up right on her clit so she keeps shaking and shrieking for us from one thing or another.

Genre: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Actors: Bella Rossi

Duration: 00:49:58
File size: 2.66 GB

screenshotscreenshot
JokerTop888
Added: Jul 30, 2024 11:26 pm
https://k2s.cc/file/ee50734a1c8d1

Genre: Hardcore, Oral, Domination, Rimming, Humiliation, Anal, All sex, Toys, Bondage, BDSM

Duration: 00:23:55
File size: 1.24 GB

screenshotscreenshot
JokerTop888
Added: Jul 30, 2024 11:46 pm
https://k2s.cc/file/f294bcc93eba4

Description: I always feel the most vulnerable when I'm in the shower. I have to close my eyes and put soap on my face and in my hair. If I open my eyes I know I'll it'll hurt so I hold them tightly closed. That's the moment I worry about. That's the moment when he could strike.I wake to feel something filling me up. It's abnormally large and hard as hell. The chain holding me to the ground is locked on both ends. I couldn't run if I wanted to. Pulling on it only makes my cunt sore. I yell at him to release me, but he repeats his instructions: Finish your makeup!I think he is obsessed with my face, my mouth, my tongue. He gags me with wood and then ties my tongue out in two directions. He's cruel and he enjoys watching me suffer. The worst part is when he penetrates my cunt with a plastic dick. I can't help, but cum and cum and cum!

Genre: Humiliation, Torture, BDSM
Actors: Leigh Raven

Duration: 00:47:37
File size: 357.5 MB
Resolution: 854x480

screenshotscreenshot
JokerTop888
Added: Jul 31, 2024 1:11 am
https://k2s.cc/file/993675ff3a386

Description: How do you make a girl who has been fucked, beaten and left out in the cold feel even dirtier than she already must? It isn't an easy job but PD knows how.
He has Juliette March on all-fours in a cage and the giant enema bag next to her really gives the plan away. He is going to fill her ass with fluids until she is ready to burst, make her hold it in until she has begged enough, and then humiliate her.
It's just a way to clean her up before he brings her inside. He doesn't need some dirt covered slut making a mess in his barn. It is almost ironic, then, when he pulls out his cock and makes a mess of her face.

Genre: Metal Gag, Handcuffs, Humiliation, Bondage, Electrical Play, Facial, Enema, Nipple Bondage, BDSM, Torture, Face Fucking
Actors: Juliette March, PD

Duration: 00:39:04
File size: 439.5 MB

screenshotscreenshot