Author
DoxaxS
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 04, 2024 9:10 pm
Syren de Mer. Hot MILF Teacher with Giant Tits Gangbanged by Students Double Anal

screenshotscreenshot

Description : In this fantasy role-play update Syren De Mere plays a sexy teacher who's students get upset with her harsh grading system. They egg her house in the middle of the night and when she waks up and drags them inside to call the police they take her down and have their way with her, grutally fucking all her holes including two dicks in her ass, pussy, and mouth. Double penetration, double anal, double vag, and teacher student domination!

Actors: Syren de Mer
Genre: Domination, DAP, Gang Bang, Hardcore, BDSM, Anal, DP

Time: 01:13:05
Format: Windows Media
Resolution: 1280x720
Size: 876 MB
Quality: HD

Screenshots:

screenshot

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/610b571f0cdf5
DoxaxS
Added: Mar 04, 2024 9:53 pm
Lily LaBeau - A Sadist's Dream Come True

screenshotscreenshot

Description : It has been over a year since the divine beauty and stunning body of Lily LaBeau has been worked over and tormented at the hands of our sinister devices. No matter if her body is bent forward, backwards, or spread wide open, Lily surrenders completely to each brutal moment. Each time a different part of her body is tormented she cums harder and harder. Nipple torment, foot torment, and ass spanking only warms her up until she climaxes and squirts all over The Popes giant hands while being choked out. She is a sadists dream!

Actors: Lily LaBeau, The Pope
Genre: Fingering, Anal Hook, Dildo, Flogging, Nipple Torment, BDSM, Caning, Vibrator, Ball Gag, Bondage

Time: 00:44:30
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1920x1080
Size: 3.15 GB
Quality: Full HD

Screenshots:

screenshot

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/107590709e476
DoxaxS
Added: Mar 04, 2024 11:33 pm
Leigh Raven. Born Free

screenshotscreenshot

Description : I always feel the most vulnerable when I'm in the shower. I have to close my eyes and put soap on my face and in my hair. If I open my eyes I know I'll it'll hurt so I hold them tightly closed. That's the moment I worry about. That's the moment when he could strike.I wake to feel something filling me up. It's abnormally large and hard as hell. The chain holding me to the ground is locked on both ends. I couldn't run if I wanted to. Pulling on it only makes my cunt sore. I yell at him to release me, but he repeats his instructions: Finish your makeup!I think he is obsessed with my face, my mouth, my tongue. He gags me with wood and then ties my tongue out in two directions. He's cruel and he enjoys watching me suffer. The worst part is when he penetrates my cunt with a plastic dick. I can't help, but cum and cum and cum!

Actors: Leigh Raven
Genre: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation

Time: 00:47:37
Resolution: 854x480
Size: 357.5 MB
Quality: SD

Screenshots:

screenshot

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/a1908301ddf2d
DoxaxS
Added: Mar 05, 2024 1:15 am
Elise Graves Clash Of The Titans

screenshotscreenshot

Description : We have our fair share of top notch models that grace the pages of Kink.com, but few are as iconic as Elise Graves. Elise is as powerful as a top as she is a bottom, and after almost 10 years, Elise Graves and The Pope are finally back together to bring you one of the most brutal shoots to ever be published on Hogtied. The rope is used in a way to become part of the torment. He uses his hands and other implements to make her suffer even more. Every piece of rope is tied with the purpose to inflict as much pain as possible. Elise's body is pushed way beyond what a normal person could endure, but then again, Elise isn't just any person. There is predicament bondage, suspension bondage, and traditional shibari as well. Elise digs deep to find the strength to get through every grueling position as The Pope layers more and more rope on her body to manipulate her and render her completely helpless.

Actors: Elise Graves, The Pope
Genre: Suspension, Ball Gag, Clothespins, BDSM, Caning, Spanking, Fingering, Flogging, Bondage, Dildo, Vibrator

Time: 00:57:03
Size: 2.05 GB

Screenshots:

screenshot

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/e895f1ce42806
DoxaxS
Added: Mar 05, 2024 2:55 am
Sophia Locke - Been Caught Stealing Sophia Locke And Christian Wilde

screenshotscreenshot

Description : Sophia Locke is a mover and shaker in the corporate world, and has partnered up with a mogul named Christian Wilde. Together they have mad monetary moves that others can only dream about, but late one night as Christian is reviewing budgets, he sees a very large discrepancy in Sophia's budget reports. He calls her up and has her meet him at an undisclosed location to sort things out, but little does she know that there's a resolve already in pace that she isn't expecting. You can guess her response as Christian makes his accusation, and the final decision doesn't come easy, or lightly for Sophia. Christian takes her back into the depths of his hidden warehouse where Sophia has no choice but to pay the piper. She is bound in tight rope bondage and Christian has his way with her, tormenting her, and ensuring that he gets his money worth from this slut.

Actors: Sophia Locke, Christian Wilde
Genre: Bondage, Hardcore, Vibrator, Facial, Pussy Licking, Flogging, Ass Licking, Stockings, Suspension, Cumshot, BDSM

Time: 01:04:15
Size: 1.18 GB

Screenshots:

screenshot

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/6f339fcc1e076
DoxaxS
Added: Mar 05, 2024 4:38 am
Freya Parker - Brutal Awakening

screenshotscreenshot

Description : Freya Parker is brand new to doing hardcore bondage shoots, but is also very aware of the transformation one goes through after experiencing such a journey. She buckles up for what will eventually become the most intense experience of her life thus far and leans into the idea fully. Codey is well versed in BDSM, so she is good hands, and is very aware of the care given to take her on this day. She begins on her back with steel shackles locking her wrists and ankles in place, rendering her completely helpless. This is a new feeling for her, but again she leans into the feeling, even if it is fear of the unknown. Codey lets her experience things at her own pace, and although she is not a pain slut, she is very much present for it. Freya is ready to take a big next step, so she is put in a suspension so that Codey can fuck her face-to-face. And without warning, there it is.her first bondage orgasm, and it is something she could not have prepared herself for if she tried. She is afraid, aroused, nervous, and over powered by it., and we captured this moment for your viewing pleasure. The orgasms continue throughout the day, and each one present Freya with more emotions that are foreign to her, but will forever be stuck in her mind. She fights to get away from these feelings and emotions, but Codey guides her though the process to ensure she gets the total experience.

Actors: Freya Parker, Codey Steele
Genre: Flogging, Facial, Suspension, Bondage, Cumshot, BDSM, Hardcore, Blowjob, Cum In Mouth, Vibrator

Time: 00:59:25
Size: 4.23 GB

Screenshots:

screenshot

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/8cfede17a8c5d
DoxaxS
Added: Mar 05, 2024 6:16 am
Phoenix Marie, Piper Perri - My Step-Mother Is A Secret Sex Slave

screenshotscreenshot

Description : Innocent Piper Perri surprises her Step-Mother in the second family mansion, only to find Phoenix Marie is secretly serving her perfect slutty ass to the Butler behind closed doors. The Butler soon traps her curious young mind in a seductive game that ends with Piper tied up, almost split in half on his thick cock, with her depraved slave Step-Mother lapping at her trapped pussy that squirt again and again. This is Piper's introduction to taboo sexual service and a new life of submissive cock worship and anal fisting her Step-Mother's insatiable ass. Both women are tied tightly and used against each other in sadistic games of desire and punishment, competing and begging to be fucked and used in turn.

Actors: Phoenix Marie, Piper Perri, Ramon Nomar
Genre: Blowjob, BDSM, Anal Fisting, Anal, Anal Fingering, Clothespins, Fingering, Ball Gag, Hardcore, Ass Licking, Squirting, Threesome, Vibrator, Facesitting, Flogging, Bondage, Pussy Licking, Cumshot, Lesbian, Stockings

Time: 01:25:22
Size: 6.05 GB

Screenshots:

screenshot

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/8ed96212fe412
DoxaxS
Added: Mar 05, 2024 9:12 pm
Holly Michaels. The Training of a Lazy Anal Slut, Final Day

screenshotscreenshot

Description : Long legs, Big Natural Tits, Gorgeous Face, but she is a LAZY FUCK. Holly Michaels is so accustomed to lying around and getting fucked that she has a hard time processing the fact that on the Training of O, the Girls Do The Work. Well, that is not entirely true, as this is her last day of Slave Training and I like to think we taught this girl Something. She was a lazy fuck, but she is getting much better.Tit bouncing, ass pounding, face fucking and a copious parcel of discipline and in her face screaming make this anal slut take her game up a notch. But ultimately, you must be the judge. Is she still a lazy fuck, or has she learned something?

Actors: Holly Michaels
Genre: Hardcore, BDSM, Anal, Domination

Time: 00:50:51
Size: 1.78 GB

Screenshots:

screenshot

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/cf07be960cbf5
DoxaxS
Added: Mar 05, 2024 9:14 pm
2010-12-17 Lorelei Lee and Lily LaBeau - A FIST in Her Pussy, A MACHINE in Her Ass

screenshotscreenshot

Description : Lorelei Lee and Lily LaBeau pair up in a hard core machine fucking dirty girl on girl shag fest.Lorelei squeezes her fist into Lily's pussy and as if that full sensation and pussy overload isn't enough, Lily takes up the ass by a MACHINE at the same time. Same time. Yeah, SAME time. The results can't be summed up in words - go watch now. Oh and that's the first scene. After that the two get railed together by two different machines at the same time. Did Santa just cum?

Genre: BDSM, Hardcore, Fuck Machine, Toys, Masturbation, GirlGirl

Time: 00:16:46
Size: 201.6 MB

Screenshots:

screenshot

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/d618dd1c181db
DoxaxS
Added: Mar 05, 2024 9:16 pm
Brooklyn Gray - EXTREME BONDAGE AND TORMENT

screenshotscreenshot

Description : There are levels to BDSM, and some are heavy players, and some are not. Each one has to be treated accordingly, and Brooklyn is one of the most masochistic humans to grace the pages of Hogtied. The Pope has chemistry with Brooklyn, which translates to a fuck ton of trust, so you know this is going to be an intense shoot. The fist position is a standing spread eagle with Brooklyn helpless and available for the sadistic punishment she is about to receive. The torment starts quickly and is maintained throughout the day. Brooklyn begins with a little sassy attitude, but The Pope turns that smile upside down quickly. Brooklyn's legs are marked up severely by the end of the first scene, so we move into the next scene which has Brooklyn on her back with one leg up. This is a predicament position with her hands tied over and behind her head, but the rope is also running over her cunt which gets chafed in no time. The torment continues sending Brooklyn over the edge, but this is not for the weak of heart. This is supposed to be extreme, so stopping is not an option at this point. The scene is finished off by pulling Brooklyn into a brutal single point hanged man suspension. In the final scene, Brooklyn is in a partial suspension with her torso hanging from the up line, and her legs tied together in a bent over position. The final dose of torment comes in the form of a cane, floggers, paddles, spankings, and Fluffy kisses, AKA dragon tail strikes. Brooklyn's flesh is severely damaged, and she wouldn't have it any other way. the final orgasms bend Brooklyn's mind in a way that only suffering all day and orgasms rewards can.

Actors: Brooklyn Gray, The Pope
Genre: Dildo, Spanking, Clover Clamps, Vibrator, Flogging, BDSM, Zapper, Caning, Paddle, Suspension, Fingering, Bondage

Time: 01:09:34
Size: 2.49 GB

Screenshots:

screenshot

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/ebb1588732a1a
DoxaxS
Added: Mar 05, 2024 9:24 pm
Deepthroat queen Devilynne does a live BaRS show bound to a sybian as she is facefucked by BCC

screenshotscreenshot

Description : Tiny deepthroat expert put through her paces

Actors: Devilynne, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Genre: Hardcore, BDSM, Blowjob, Domination, Bondage

Time: 00:19:50
Size: 1.05 GB

Screenshots:

screenshot

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/bfaf4ea712c10
DoxaxS
Added: Mar 05, 2024 11:05 pm
Abigail Dupree. The Extended Feed of Miss Dupree Part 4

screenshotscreenshot

Description : We've got some of the most intense devices imaginable for making women break. We've done water torture, the wooden horse, and brutal rope bondage. But for some reason they never see the Q-Tips coming. Abigail Dupree probably should have. She probably should have known that we would take something seemingly innocuous and turn it into something terrible. It just takes a little bit of our special concoction to bring tears to her eyes. We shove it up her nose and she is sobbing.The fire sauce isn't just for her face. The way it feels on her pussy she would think that it was just an open flame. Of course, Abigail is a pure pain slut, so it isn't long before she learns to enjoy herself. We learn to enjoy it, too, the way she moves on the floor. There's never a dull moment in an intense live feed like this.

Genre: Torture, BDSM, Humiliation

Time: 01:11:38
Size: 3.8 GB

Screenshots:

screenshot

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/f61680670e0da
DoxaxS
Added: Mar 06, 2024 12:49 am
2011-01-24 AnnaBelle Lee, Jessie Cox and Kait Snow - Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow

screenshotscreenshot

Description : First weekend of December, The Upper Floor celebrates the coming Holidays, keeping warm with a fine selection of slaves and some winter themed entertainment.

Genre: Hardcore, Domination, Toys, Bondage, BDSM

Time: 01:00:24
Size: 723.9 MB

Screenshots:

screenshot

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/9583cc8dc8d51
DoxaxS
Added: Mar 06, 2024 2:34 am
Brooklyn Gray - EXTREME BONDAGE AND TORMENT

screenshotscreenshot

Description : There are levels to BDSM, and some are heavy players, and some are not. Each one has to be treated accordingly, and Brooklyn is one of the most masochistic humans to grace the pages of Hogtied. The Pope has chemistry with Brooklyn, which translates to a fuck ton of trust, so you know this is going to be an intense shoot. The fist position is a standing spread eagle with Brooklyn helpless and available for the sadistic punishment she is about to receive. The torment starts quickly and is maintained throughout the day. Brooklyn begins with a little sassy attitude, but The Pope turns that smile upside down quickly. Brooklyn's legs are marked up severely by the end of the first scene, so we move into the next scene which has Brooklyn on her back with one leg up. This is a predicament position with her hands tied over and behind her head, but the rope is also running over her cunt which gets chafed in no time. The torment continues sending Brooklyn over the edge, but this is not for the weak of heart. This is supposed to be extreme, so stopping is not an option at this point. The scene is finished off by pulling Brooklyn into a brutal single point hanged man suspension. In the final scene, Brooklyn is in a partial suspension with her torso hanging from the up line, and her legs tied together in a bent over position. The final dose of torment comes in the form of a cane, floggers, paddles, spankings, and Fluffy kisses, AKA dragon tail strikes. Brooklyn's flesh is severely damaged, and she wouldn't have it any other way. the final orgasms bend Brooklyn's mind in a way that only suffering all day and orgasms rewards can.

Actors: Brooklyn Gray, The Pope
Genre: Bondage, Dildo, Zapper, Paddle, Flogging, Suspension, Clover Clamps, Vibrator, Caning, BDSM, Spanking, Fingering

Time: 01:09:34
Size: 4.92 GB

Screenshots:

screenshot

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/b46d8d7a60e53
DoxaxS
Added: Mar 06, 2024 9:14 pm
Kira Noir Cock Crazy

screenshotscreenshot

Description : The beautiful Kira Noir waits on a black leather chaise lounge. She nervously twiddles her thumbs, looking down in shame. She seeks psycho therapy by recommendation of her doctor for her extreme addiction to strange dick. For too long she's been having an unhealthy craving for cock. Every day she gets fucked by random strange men that she just met. Her therapist Dr. Stirling Cooper takes a seat next to Kira and she tells him everything. What Dr. Cooper suggests is an "Immersion Therapy". He summons four guys to enter his office and explains to Kira that the men are there to do as they please to her. The amount of dicks would certainly fuck the slut right out of her. The men all grab and grope at her tits and pussy through her clothes. They take her to her knees and and pull out their hard cocks. They stuff her mouth and fuck her throat as she drools all over herself feasting on their dicks. They strip her naked and tie her up in rope bondage. On her stomach, Kira's arms and legs are tied together behind her, making her fit body arch upward. Once again they use her mouth to please their cocks while Dr. Cooper administers shock treatment and zaps her with his electronic zapper. Next they tie Kira in a full rope suspension. Her legs are tied spread-eagle with her pussy and ass at just the right height for their cocks. They pound her pussy hard and then her ass with their big dicks and Kira wants more so they untie and take her down to double penetrate her holes. Kira gets fucked airtight with a dick in her pussy, a dick in her mouth, and one in her ass. She begs for their cum and they glaze her face with their fat loads.

Actors: Stirling Cooper, Donny Sins, Codey Steele, Robby Echo, Eddie Jaye, Kira Noir
Genre: Double Penetration, Bondage, Cumshots, BDSM, Ebony, IR, Blowjob, Zapper, Gangbang, Hardcore, Anal, DP, Suspension

Time: 00:55:57
Size: 1.02 GB

Screenshots:

screenshot

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/42897cd674a29