Author
MimishkaV
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Sep 01, 2023 5:37 pm
Ava Koxxx. Sinful Innuendo

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Ava Koxxx
Date: 2013
Description: Danny works in a really messed-up hospital. All day long, the doctors and nurses make the raunchiest jokes to each other, about fucking and sucking and other filthy things. But whenever he tries to join in, the boss swoops in to stop him. It turns out, with a little sinful innuendo, he can get whatever he wants, like a crack at that slutty head nurse, Ava Koxx. Once he's talked that Amazon slut into sucking his fat prick, it's no time before he's pounding her juicy pussy and making those huge tits bounce.

Video Format: mp4
Video Size: 259.3 MB
Video: 854x480 29.970 fps

Screenshot
screenshot

Download Video File: https://filejoker.net/1o009zvbuqjp
MimishkaV
Added: Sep 01, 2023 3:31 pm
Ava Addams. Double Timing Wife Part Two

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Ava Addams
Date: 2014
Description: Ava and her hubby Bill Bailey went out for a night on the town, and when they got home they were both horny as hell and ready to fuck. They started fooling around on the couch when Ava excused herself to slip on some sexy lingerie, but imagine her surprise when she sees her lover Mick Blue waiting for her in her bedroom! She gives Mick a blowjob before returning to her husband Bill, who plows her tight MILF pussy and then jizzes on her big tits! After that it's Mick's turn, and he goes to town on Ava's sexy body, fucking her tits, her mouth, and her pussy, and then giving her a nice big facial cumshot. There's no such thing as too much cock for a slutty cougar like Ava Addams!

Video Size: 307.9 MB

Screenshot
screenshot

Download Video File: https://filejoker.net/hmn0sl80fjca
MimishkaV
Added: Sep 01, 2023 2:59 pm
Ava Addams. Double Timing Wife Part Two

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Ava Addams
Description: Ava and her hubby Bill Bailey went out for a night on the town, and when they got home they were both horny as hell and ready to fuck. They started fooling around on the couch when Ava excused herself to slip on some sexy lingerie, but imagine her surprise when she sees her lover Mick Blue waiting for her in her bedroom! She gives Mick a blowjob before returning to her husband Bill, who plows her tight MILF pussy and then jizzes on her big tits! After that it's Mick's turn, and he goes to town on Ava's sexy body, fucking her tits, her mouth, and her pussy, and then giving her a nice big facial cumshot. There's no such thing as too much cock for a slutty cougar like Ava Addams!

Video Size: 576.5 MB

Screenshot
screenshot

Download Video File: https://filejoker.net/aji1zukgjbgh
MimishkaV
Added: Sep 01, 2023 2:57 pm
Ava Addams & Rikki Six. Two Hungry Mouths on His Dick

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Ava Addams & Rikki Six
Description: Ava Addams can hardly believe James would bring that teen hussy Rikki Sixx into her home. When she overhears Rikki sucking on his cock, she decided to step in and show that young slut how a pro Milf wets the dick. The lesson builds into a raunchy threesome, as James enjoys both their sweet pussies one after the other. Nothing will ever compare to the awesome sensation of having two mouths sucking on every inch of his dick.

Video Size: 547.2 MB

Screenshot
screenshot

Download Video File: https://filejoker.net/nenprn3m16dt
MimishkaV
Added: Sep 01, 2023 2:50 am
Ashton Pierce. Beggin' For It

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Ashton Pierce
Description: My hot girlfriend Ashton wanted concert tickets so bad she was willing to do anything to get them. Even let me fuck her in that tight asshole for her...

Video Size: 310.4 MB

Screenshot
screenshot

Download Video File: https://filejoker.net/wr6on0rooo3m
MimishkaV
Added: Sep 01, 2023 12:42 am
Ashley Adams. Pretty Little Bitches Part One

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Ashley Adams
Date: 2015
Description: who identifies themselves as "D". The bitches decide to lie, cheat and fuck around their small town to figure out D's true identity. The only problem is everyone's considered a sex-spect and the bitches have their work cut out for them.

Video Size: 376.3 MB

Screenshot
screenshot

Download Video File: https://filejoker.net/14h5j3bfn8rc
MimishkaV
Added: Aug 31, 2023 10:35 pm
Ariana

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Ariana
Date: 29.05.2014
Description: Meet Ariana, a sexy, giggly 19 year old amateur whose interests include extremely quiet orgasms and eating cum. While she comes off as the most innocent model we've ever featured, don't be fooled. This girl is very sexual and turns out to be an undercover cumslut.
As Jay interviews her, Ari strips off her clothes and shows off a fine, nubile 19 year old body. She's got an amazing bod from her curvy little ass to hourglass hips to her perky little tits. Try not to laugh, though, when she points out that her 34B tits "Are real!" No, gents, these are not the world's smallest, jiggliest breast implants. When Ariana admits that she owns a Rabbit of her own, Jay knows that a vibrator orgasm is going to be a cinch. He gets Ari naked and spread and goes to work with his fingers and a vibrator. At this point you'll notice that Ariana is a true amateur and doesn't fake anything - so this is a quiet update. Totally safe to watch at work or in a library.After Ariana gives Jay a nice, wet mouth hug the real action begins. As soon as Jay applies the cock, despite her lack of noise, she really gets into it. Her pussy just gets gushy wet as Jay fucks her. He gets her off on her back, which you see in great detail with a nice bird's eye view cam. Then he flips her into The Sideshow which she really gets off on, as Jay is stroking, she's moaning to herself and biting her lips in the sexiest possible way.
Jay gets Ariana on her back for the big finish and lets fly with a huge facial that covers her lips and her tits. While she's surprised, she takes the whole load and giggles like a schoolgirl as Jay paints her pretty face. When when Jay asks if she likes cum and she agrees he feeds his load to her and she slurps it down. So, not innocent, not at all; and we approve.

Video Format: wmv
Video Size: 864.5 MB
Video: 768x432 29.970 fps

Screenshot
screenshot

Download Video File: https://filejoker.net/iw7lctllg7vc
MimishkaV
Added: Aug 31, 2023 2:51 pm
Anna Bell Peaks. Anything for Her Son

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Anna Bell Peaks
Description: PART ONE: Anna Bell Peaks - Mom goes back to Stripping - Mom has always done everything she can for her baby. Now times are tough, and she is going to start working nights as a stripper to get the money for me to go college. She is worried that she doesn't have what it takes anymore, and she wants to hear the truth...PART TWO: Anna Bell Peaks - Mom's Amazing Body - Mom is working hard on her body. It's impossible to not to watch her. She sees you watching, she sees the outline of your erection, she knows ever since that one night you have been needing her. She wants to watch your stroke it, then she wants to help, then she needs you so badly...PART THREE: Anna Bell Peaks - No Substitute for Her Son - Mom has said the special time together has to stop, but she has insatiable needs, and taking her favorite toy away leaves her unable to satisfy herself. You can't take "no" for an answer...

Video Size: 609 MB
Video: 856x480 29.970 fps

Screenshot
screenshot

Download Video File: https://filejoker.net/uxh7n3ryawsh
MimishkaV
Added: Aug 31, 2023 3:33 am
Anastasia

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Anastasia
Description: From her piercing blue eyes to her magical pink pussy, Anastasia is a gothy beauty that takes to Jay's cock as quickly as she did to black hair dye. This week's update is 44 minutes of intense sex that racks up 4 full body orgasms for Ana and one piping hot creampie for Jay (and you guys).Things start off in the car as Jay interviews 19 year old Ana. First of all, don't worry. She says "hooping" not "pooping" when she's describing her performances. You're forgiven for having that wtf moment, we had it to. No, we didn't know "hooping" was a thing either. Jay started things this way because he'd planned one of his famous road head shoots but things come to a crashing halt when Anastasia explains that she doesn't do oral. So, you have A cups, enough metal in your body to never make it through a TSA checkpoint in one go and you hate giving blowjobs. The marriage proposals must be rolling in! We sure hope you can't cook, too!For some reason when people say "circus" your mind usually fills in "freak" as the next word. While Anastasia is definitely a freak in the sheets, she's actually a pretty talented circus performer and before the shoot gives Jay an impromptu demo in front of a local rapper's tastefully modified Bentley. Things finally get to the room for the actual shoot, a jacuzzi room with moody lighting no less! You know, we might be paying Jay too much.As Anastasia's nerves subside, she strips and allows Jay to take control. Fortunately he knows exactly how to handle girls like Ana and in very short order he's got her tight little body writhing in orgasm. Despite her distaste for the greatest gift a girl can give a boy - the blowjob - she gets to her knees and starts sucking. All we can say is there's a reason it's called a blowJOB and not blowPARTY, Ana, you just have to put in the work. She does and does pretty well for a girl who's icked out by jizz.Jay knows what Anastasia really needs and it's deep, hard fucking. He gets a hold of her hips and gives her a solid pounding that results in her second O. At one point he's fucking her so hard he sets the camera aside and really works it. From doggy to her back to sideshow, Jay pounds two more intense orgasms out of her and then, mission accomplished, he unleashes a mighty creampie in her tight vag.

Video Size: 724 MB
Video: 768x432 29.970 fps

Screenshot
screenshot

Download Video File: https://filejoker.net/gkrql5f1reyk
MimishkaV
Added: Aug 31, 2023 1:24 am
Anastasia Morna. Tight and Fresh Anal Newbie

screenshotscreenshot

Description: My little sexpot has the cutest toes and a sex drive that is absolutely insane. We wanted to try anal for the first time, and
damn, she was so eager for it she kept trying to stuff that cock in her ass - even though it bent my dick in half she was so tight.

Video Size: 397 MB

Screenshot
screenshot

Download Video File: https://filejoker.net/ryl3waurferr
MimishkaV
Added: Aug 30, 2023 11:17 pm
Amy Stripper Dance. 12

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Amy Stripper Dance

Video Size: 426.8 MB
Video: 854x480 30.000 fps

Screenshot
screenshot

Download Video File: https://filejoker.net/vdqt2f6uz3ej
MimishkaV
Added: Aug 30, 2023 9:10 pm
Amateur

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Amateur
Description: Un patron plutôt pervers regarde sous la jupe de son employée du bas des escaliers. Lorsque celle-ci descend, il se met à la tripoter, ce qui ne la gène pas le moins du monde, bien au contraire. La cochonne va lécher langoureusement la bite de son patron avant de se faire prendre la chatte sur la table à manger puis elle finira un gode dans le minou et une banane dans le cul !

Video Size: 151.1 MB
Video: 720x576 25.000 fps

Screenshot
screenshot

Download Video File: https://filejoker.net/xohoypptgjf1
MimishkaV
Added: Aug 30, 2023 2:47 pm
Amateur

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Amateur
Description: Notre belle amatrice du jour est particulièrement bonne! Elle a sorti sa plus belle lingerie blanche pour mettre en avant ses gros seins. Elle va sucer son mec comme une reine avant de venir s'empaler sur sa bite. Une fois sa chatte bien éclatée elle va se faire enculer à en jouir!

Video Size: 153.6 MB
Video: 720x576 25.000 fps

Screenshot
screenshot

Download Video File: https://filejoker.net/90t9htdeod89
MimishkaV
Added: Aug 29, 2023 11:57 pm
Alexis Fawx. The Mother

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Alexis Fawx
Description: - RESCUE - Warm sun, cool ocean breezes, white sand. That's what I wanted. That's what I deserved. All those wasted years with my husband. I gave him everything he wanted, I was a perfect wife. And what did I get? Fuck if I knew... So I left, just like that, in the middle of the night. I packed a suitcase and headed south. I didn't look back. I wasn't going to waste another second... I had so much fun my first week in Florida. The beach, the parties, the hot guys... I did a pretty good job making up for lost time... And then my idiot son shows up out of nowhere and tries to fuck it up. I can't believe my girlfriend told him where to find me. But it doesn't matter... I told him I'm never going back to his Father. I'm finally free. I don't need rescuing.... - TELL ME - I'm sitting alone in the dark waiting for my Mom. I'm not sure how long it's been. It's late. There's no sound except the waves hitting the beach and the occasional passing car... She lied to me. We were supposed to go out for dinner tonight. I made reservations at the perfect place... When I came back from swimming she wasn't in the room and one of her slutty dresses was missing... I've been down here for almost a week now. This wasn't what I wanted. This whole thing is her fault... And now I'm here, sitting in a hotel room in the dark, waiting for my Mom to walk in the door so I ask her why she wasn't here. I know it's crazy, but I can't stop thinking about her and what she's doing or who she's with. I don't want to feel like this but I can't help it. I'm in love with my Mom.... - STAY - I love my son so much. He's smart, strong, funny, and very handsome; he does look just like his Father, but I don't hold that against him. The past few weeks with my son have been almost perfect. Sure we've had a few rough patches but I guess that's normal in a situation like this, whatever this is... I try not to think about it, but I know what we're doing is wrong. When my son is inside me I forget everything and anything else, I want him so much... But I haven't forgotten that Alex is still my son and that this relationship eventually has to come to an end... Doesn't it? Compilation includes full versions of "RESCUE" "TELL ME' & "STAY' ***Starring Alexis Fawx***

Video Size: 1.5 GB

Screenshot
screenshot

Download Video File: https://filejoker.net/0jitner31adl
MimishkaV
Added: Aug 29, 2023 9:50 pm
Alexis Crystal. Czech Taxi 1

screenshotscreenshot

Description: The premiere of the Czech taxi stuffed with hidden camera. Get in! This is going to be a hell of a ride. The first customer is a lovely young girl. She is in hurry to get home to her flat mate. Now, wait, a change of plan. The driver talks the beauty into a walk in the nature. They seem to like each other. And suddenly, fingers are inside. Passionate fucking follows in the back seat. People drive by and cannot stop wondering what is going on in the taxi. The girl has no idea everything is being filmed. She screams for more! What a naughty girl!!! Our taxi driver is skilled and she is loving that like if she hadn't had sex for a year. And in the end, SHE PAYS HIM!!! Man, this is a dream job! Can you believe this? Check out the rough reality of Czech taxi service! You can see this only here!!!

Video Size: 266 MB
Video: 704x396 25.000 fps

Screenshot
screenshot

Download Video File: https://filejoker.net/guunrpp43rip