screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Quality: Full HD
VideoHeight: 1080p
File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 884.3 MB
Duration: 00:24:57
Resolution: 1920x1080

Busty brunette Adel Morel is alone in the steam room, pleasuring her horny pussy with a pink dildo. After making herself cum, the hot nymph is joined by beautiful Slovakian babe Angel Dark, much to Adel's delight! The gorgeous Ukrainian sneakily begins touching herself as she looks longingly at Angel's perfect boobs and sexy curves. Once Adel's reached orgasm, Angel notices the sex toy and leans in for a kiss! The Euro stunners massage each other's juicy lips while making out, and afterwards Angel sits on Adel's face for a tongue fucking as the total nymph plays with her clit.

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/zetwbm2qvuxc
CurlyS22S
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Oct 10, 2023 2:26 pm
Angel Dark, Adel Morel - Lesbian MILF Dildo Play Spa Session

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Quality: HD
VideoHeight: 720p
Video Size: 440 MB
Duration: 00:24:57
Resolution: 1280x720

Busty brunette Adel Morel is alone in the steam room, pleasuring her horny pussy with a pink dildo. After making herself cum, the hot nymph is joined by beautiful Slovakian babe Angel Dark, much to Adel's delight! The gorgeous Ukrainian sneakily begins touching herself as she looks longingly at Angel's perfect boobs and sexy curves. Once Adel's reached orgasm, Angel notices the sex toy and leans in for a kiss! The Euro stunners massage each other's juicy lips while making out, and afterwards Angel sits on Adel's face for a tongue fucking as the total nymph plays with her clit.

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/sjzpocglvbbr
CurlyS22S
Added: Oct 09, 2023 2:41 pm
Alexia Anders, Brooke Banner. Cougariffic Sweet Birthday

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 1.04 GB
Duration: 00:25:00

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/nubbxopg0swm
CurlyS22S
Added: Oct 09, 2023 2:37 pm
Aidra Fox, Jaclyn Taylor, Chanel Preston, Jade Baker

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 1.24 GB
Duration: 00:36:04

Actors: Aidra Fox, Jaclyn Taylor, Chanel Preston, Jade Baker

Chanel Preston and her step-daughter, Jade Baker, are eagerly waiting for Jaclyn Taylor and her step-daughter, Aidra Fox, to show up and help with some spring cleaning. When Jaclyn and Aidra arrive, Chanel is especially excited to greet Jaclyn, and it isn't long before the two step-mothers hurry off to clean out a closet.Jade and Aidra have always been a bit suspicious of how... close... their moms are. They seem REALLY close, even for sisters! But the girls try to put that out of their mind as Jade shows them some boxes that need tidying.The conspiracy surrounding their moms gets even more intriguing when they uncover a binder holding family tree papers while cleaning. Jade and Aidra are shocked when they learn that their mothers aren't really sisters at all! They're step-sisters! How could Chanel and Jaclyn keep a secret like that from them for so long??Angry, they go to confront their step-mothers, but are stunned to catch them making out! Now that Jade and Aidra know the truth, suddenly their mothers being so close is hot. So hot that Jade and Aidra get caught up in the heat of the moment and lock lips as well. When their moms catch THEM in the act, the whole truth is finally revealed... and things heat up between the whole family!It's a free-for-all as the mothers and daughters crawl all over each other, determined to ensure that no pussy or breast goes untouched. Jade and Aidra are certainly learning a lot about their family today -- and they couldn't be happier!

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/ljxceb4j6guv
CurlyS22S
Added: Oct 09, 2023 2:34 pm
Alessa Savage - Cheeky British Girl is Always Horny

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 1007.9 MB
Duration: 00:22:41

Actors: Alessa Savage

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/fvhvu29x8n5d
CurlyS22S
Added: Oct 09, 2023 2:32 pm
Akasha Coliun

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Quality: HD
VideoHeight: 720p
Video Size: 533.2 MB
Duration: 00:27:07
Resolution: 1280x720

Actors: Akasha Coliun
10-10-2018

Tattooed Uzbek babe Akasha Coliun has booked herself a relaxing session with manly masseur Steve Q. Steve begins the massage by using hot stones to soothe Akasha's back, then uses a wet rag to massage her feet. Pouring oil on the brunette's big booty, Steve massages her ass and pussy, then turns her over to stimulate her tits. Turned on, Akasha grabs Steve's cock and gives him a blowjob, then the pair share an oily fuck!

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/1ssflckw3vpd
CurlyS22S
Added: Oct 09, 2023 2:29 pm
Aiden Ashley, Victoria Voxxx, Hazel Moore & Siri Dahl - Family & Sitters, Reunited

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 862.7 MB
Duration: 00:40:03

Actors: Aiden Ashley, Victoria Voxxx, Hazel Moore & Siri Dahl
2023-06-10

Siri Dahl surprises her stepdaughter Hazel Moore by reintroducing her to her former babysitters, Aiden Ashley and Victoria Voxxx. Hazel looks flustered. Siri knows that Hazel wants to become a sitter, so she arranged for Aiden and Victoria to come over and give Hazel some babysitting tips. As they all catch up, Hazel remains shy and flustered.
Siri wonders why Hazel is being shy, and realizes that Hazel has crushes on Aiden and Victoria. Hazel is embarrassed, but Siri thinks it's adorable. Aiden and Victoria are flattered by Hazel's crush, and admit they had crushes on Siri. In fact, they STILL have crushes on Siri, saying that Siri and Hazel have both aged beautifully.
Aiden and Victoria then suggest an idea... since they're all adults now, they can have a foursome! Hazel and Siri both look surprised, but Hazel shyly admits to her crushes that it would be a dream come true for her. Siri admits it would also be a dream come true for HER, because Aiden and Victoria are making her feel so beautiful... but Siri is still a bit hesitant because she and Hazel are family. However, Aiden and Victoria manage to convince Siri that a foursome would be giving this reunion the celebration it deserves!

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/6b4q5w0sy3nl
CurlyS22S
Added: Oct 09, 2023 2:27 pm
Aiden Ashley, Coco Lovelock - Airing Out The Dirty Laundry

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 1.46 GB
Duration: 00:35:45

Actors: Aiden Ashley, Coco Lovelock

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/drzii1vztwa2
CurlyS22S
Added: Oct 09, 2023 2:24 pm
Aiden Ashley, Charlotte Sins. No Such Thing As Curses

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 1.43 GB
Duration: 00:40:05

Actors: Aiden Ashley, Charlotte Sins

Aiden Ashley has invited her friend Charlotte Sins over for some catch-up time. It's been ages since they've seen each other, what with Ashely being consumed with work and Charlotte being busy going on dates with tons of guys in the city. They decide to make the most of their time together and do something fun, but before they can come up with anything, Charlotte gets an email on her cellphone. She apologies to Aiden- she forgot to turn her notifications off and doesn't want to appear rude. She's about to close her phone, but Aiden stops her. Wait- WHAT is that subject line? It says 'Do Not Open This Email'. The girls are intrigued, and decide to have a little fun and do just the opposite! But when Charlotte opens the email, it turns out to be a chain email telling her to convert to lesbianism or she'll have bad luck for seven years. Since they are both straight, they share a laugh, delete the email, and go back to hanging out.A few days later, however, Aiden is taken aback when a terrified Charlotte shows up unexpectedly at her door. She scrambles into Aiden's house, pacing and frantic. Aiden asks her what's wrong, and Charlotte reveals that tons of weird and embarrassing instances of bad luck have occurred ever since she opened that chain mail. She got her pants stuck in the elevator at the mall the other day, and she ended up mooning everybody! And then at a party, this guy accidentally spilled his beverage all over her white shirt so that everyone there could see her tits. Even as she speaks, Charlotte's panties miraculously slip off and fall to her ankles. 'You SEE?' Charlotte exclaims.Aiden assures her that there MUST be a reasonable explanation for all this. It's probably just a series of coincidences. But Charlotte disagrees- she's never had this many things go wrong in such a short time. Yes, she's clumsy and always has been, but this is simply too weird to be caused by her aloofness alone. Suddenly, Charlotte's blouse opens on its own, revealing her bra. Now Aiden is starting to get freaked out- that DEFINITELY wasn't a coincidence. Charlotte then realizes that the only way to stop what's happening to her is to do what the chain email said and have lesbian sex. She's as straight as an arrow, but she has no other choice if she wants her life to go back to normal. Aiden is a little taken aback, but wants to be there for her friend, and Charlotte doesn't really know any lesbians so her options are pretty limited. Eventually, Aiden agrees to have sex with Charlotte, helping her break this curse once and for all.

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/n9hlu6z2fktl
CurlyS22S
Added: Oct 09, 2023 12:05 am
Adriana Chechik, Jade Baker, Gianna Dior. The Exception List

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 2.68 GB
Duration: 00:38:21

Actors: Adriana Chechik, Jade Baker, Gianna Dior

Adriana Chechik is bright and excited as she's prompted to 'Tell us about some of the craziest things you've ever done with one of your fans.' She instantly becomes flustered since there are so many good stories to share and she doesn't know where to start! But since this is GirlsWay, she has the perfect one. She shares a sexy adventure that's happened only recently while driving around trying to find a new location in Malibu. While stopping in a driveway and asking for directions, two sexy brunettes, Gianna Dior and Jade Baker, come to her rescue. There's no hiding the fact that they recognize Adriana and that they're her biggest fans. When Gianna and Jade say that they're more than happy to help and for Adriana to get out of the car so that they can better give directions, Adriana follows their orders. As she puts it, 'When two pretty brunette girls with awesome tits tell you to get out of the car, you're gonna get out of the car!' Gianna and Jade then up the ante by telling Adriana that she's #1 on both of their exception lists, which means that they agreed either one of them could bang Adriana and it wouldn't count as cheating! Adriana then tells them that she could show up even later for work as she exchanges sultry looks with the ecstatic couple. They excitedly give in as Adriana asks them if they have any fantasies she could fulfill. Things get steamy in the hot desert sun as the trio get to know each other outside before bringing the party inside to really turn up the heat.

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/3co6ksizarsj
CurlyS22S
Added: Oct 08, 2023 10:24 pm
Abigail Mac, Scarlett Sage, Violet Myers

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 1.21 GB
Duration: 00:38:35

Actors: Abigail Mac, Scarlett Sage, Violet Myers

Scarlett Sage and Violet Myers are two friends ready to swear off men, though they have no idea how to be lesbians! That's when they contact Abigail Mac, a renowned lesbian pickup artist, for help.When they meet Abigail, they are intimidated by how intense she is. Abigail doesn't waste time whipping them into shape so that they can get and eat pussy like pros. Abigail gets them to practice their moves and pick-up lines on each other, although Scarlett and Violet are shy at first. However, with Abigail's coaching, the heat between the friends soon starts building...Now Abigail demands that they have sex with each other! Scarlett and Violet are thrown off because they're friends, but Abigail tells them that since they ARE friends, they should be able to eat each other's pussies! That way, they can get some actual experience for when they go out and get the real deal on their own. They DO want pussy, don't they??Although Scarlett and Violet are nervous, they see the logic in Abigail's words. With Abigail's strict guidance, they begin feeling each other up and stripping each other down. Since she can't trust these newbies not to mess up, Abigail follows suit. She's not going to rest easy until she knows these ladies can make ANY WOMAN weak in the knees!

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/bnao2m9mnnxg
CurlyS22S
Added: Oct 08, 2023 8:45 pm
Abigail Mac, Kenna James & Lexi Luna Lifeguard Instructor

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 1.18 GB
Duration: 00:30:47

Actors: Abigail Mac, Kenna James & Lexi Luna

Kenna James and Lexi Luna are ready to learn how to become lifeguards! They arrive at the poolside, donning their sexy bikinis, but are confused when they don't see their instructor anywhere on the property. Then their eyes fall on the pool as Abigail Mac majestically rises from beneath the surface, rivulets of water cascading over her beautiful body.Kenna and Lexi are entranced as Abigail stands before them, energetically greeting them. After introducing herself, Abigail invites them to make themselves comfortable so that they can begin learning how to perform CPR. Once prompted, Lexi agrees to be the first volunteer for a demonstration.Abigail enthusiastically walks them through the CPR process, having Lexi lay down on her back. As Kenna watches on, Abigail presses her hands to Lexi's chest and locks lips. Although they're supposed to be learning how to revive someone, the session instead turns everyone on... When it's Kenna's turn to be practiced on, she has no complaints!Satisfied by what she sees so far, Abigail invites the girls inside for more... private... lessons. Kenna and Lexi excitedly follow along and are attentive as Abigail insists that there are OTHER ways of reviving someone that they can explore... Swept up in the heat of the moment, Kenna and Lexi both get the lesson of their lives as Abigail opts to teach them how to be better lovers instead!As the steamy threesome gets underway, Kenna and Lexi are putty in Abigail's hands. They are both eager to get as much out of this lesson as they can, happily eating out as much pussy as possible. With Abigail leading them every step of the way, Kenna and Lexi will become the best lesbian lifeguards yet!

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/apphk7li9xa7
CurlyS22S
Added: Oct 08, 2023 7:09 pm
Abigail Mac, Jelena Jensen & Angela White VAMPIRES Part 4 The Showdown

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 2.1 GB
Duration: 00:49:01

Actors: Abigail Mac, Jelena Jensen & Angela White

After stepsisters Lucy (Abigail Mac) and Ella (Shyla Jennings) move to Los Angeles in the wake of their father's death, Lucy falls prey to a coven of vampires. With the help of her blind sister Ella and vampire hunter (Serena Blair), Lucy vows to destroy the coven matriarch Anya (Jelena Jensen) and save her own mortal soul.At the coven's mansion, Anya (Jelena Jensen) has just awakened her first-born progeny Angelica (Angela White) from her long slumber to destroy the fledgling vampire Lucy. The matriarch palpates her vagina, letting Angelica feed off her life force. Anya's supersonic hearing alerts her to the presence of her prey, Lucy and Ella.Indeed, the stepsisters are outside the coven's mansion attempting to break in and start a fire. As the vampire hunter (Serena Blair) talks them through picking the lock over the two-way radio, the front door bursts open. Standing in the entrance is the formidable silhouette of Angelica. Luckily, Serena takes her out with a tranquilizer dart, and Lucy walks into the house looking for Willow (Melissa Moore). She doesn't notice Angelica get up. Moving faster than lightening, Angelica pounces on Lucy and catches her off guard. She tackles her to the ground, rips off her clothes and tribs her pussy. As Lucy fights for her life, Ella and Serena secure the perimeter completely unaware of her predicament.Soon, matriarch Anya comes upstairs and joins Angelica in fucking Lucy on the floor. Anya parts her legs, she wants to play before the feeding. Anya and her progeny gang up on Lucy, riding her mouth, licking her pussy and tribbing the poor girl until she's sufficiently weakened, devouring her until Lucy is absorbed into the coven. Anya steps away just as stepsister Ella finally manages to set the house ablaze and rescue Lucy from the Angelica's clutches with the help of a crystal ornament. She may have saved her sister's mortal soul, but can they outrun the vampires?

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/damy83udszut
CurlyS22S
Added: Oct 08, 2023 5:29 pm
Abigail Mac & Kendra Lust. Little Red A Lesbian Fairy Tale Part Three

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 1.55 GB
Duration: 00:31:45

Actors: Abigail Mac, Kendra Lust

This is a tale of transformation; of predators and their prey. Of little girls who obeyed their mother; but got lost along the way.It's not easy being in cahoots with a runt Fox. I'm Wolf and I deserve my spot at the top of the fucking order. I just chuckle when folks tell me I've got a big ego, because I can fuck you up without a chance to defend yourself. I play the little pawn when I need to but when all howl breaks loose I'm the alpha, and I'm not taking shit from some sly little runt, just cause she's the one making the bucks. Who am I? Predator, plain and simple. From the top of the chain I feed on the screams and discomfort of all these little play toys. Fox sent me over to take care of poor old grandma, and I did more than care for her. Red's little cape was my ticket to grandma's massive breasts. As soon as I nuzzled my muzzle into her lap she was gushing liquid between my claws. Mrs. Riding was ready to make me feel comfortable, thinking I was that Little Red Riding. But I wanted to eat her dumb ass gold-digger body, once I sniffed those soft GILF nipples and those creamy wet granny lips! My lesbian hunger is only quenched when she submitted to my writhing pussy against her slippery asshole. Tying her up was just the cherry on top of her sweet sexy carcass.

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/pefpyhb69l8a
CurlyS22S
Added: Oct 08, 2023 3:51 pm
Abella Danger, Lena Anderson. Wakeup Bang

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 1.1 GB
Duration: 00:31:46

Actors: Abella Danger, Lena Anderson

Teen girlfriends Abella Danger and Lena Anderson wake up after date night and think of what to do. Since Lena fell asleep on Abella, she never got to try something. Abella suggests they get back to what they were doing before Lena fell asleep. She starts warming her up with passionate kisses.Soon the lesbians have pulled off their pjs, pressing flesh against flesh. Abella brings her mouth to Lena's pussy. Lena cums and then climbs on top of Abella to reciprocate. Abella has Lena ride her face. Then, Abella spreads her legs wide while lying on her stomach and Lena eats her asshole. Abella fingers Lena and feeds her the juice. She licks her shaved wet pussy, then grinds against her tongue. After that, Abella eats Lena's ass till she's full!

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/4tgz0tcdy74r