Added: Aug 09, 2024 11:26 pm
Bailei Star & Jaye Stone - The Collector [163 MB]

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:22:23
Video Format: SD
Filesize: 163 MB
Extension: mp4

Actors: Bailei Star, Jaye Stone
Description: She struggles with all of her heart down on the floor, Ogre taking time to press her into position. Releasing her from her binds, he then proceeds to run her through her paces. A sound ass reddening, followed by a good whipping and tight crotch rope. She is then bound hands overhead and finds herself next to yet another fine specimen. As he whips and canes them in tandem, it seems Ogre has quite the collection of damsels..

Tags: BDSM, Torture, Domination, Bondage, Humiliation

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/dhii9qpxlxsc
CurlyS22S
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 09, 2024 11:29 pm
Kami Robertson - Cheating The Taxi [775.1 MB]

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:14:39
Video Format: Full HD
Filesize: 775.1 MB

Actors: Kami Robertson
Description: Kami Roberston is a bit of a chancer and takes an expensive taxi to get her home. The problem is she has no money but does not tell the driver. Once he finds out he is not best pleased. He gets into the back with her and pulls her over his knees. Then he removes her panties and spanks her bare bottom. Fortunately as you do, he found a wicked leather strap which he then used on her bare bottom and on her inner thighs.

Tags: Stockings, Spanking, BDSM, Teen, Fetish

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/e0yhh1lt42er
CurlyS22S
Added: Aug 10, 2024 11:17 pm
Silverline [997.2 MB]

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 01:27:12
Filesize: 997.2 MB
Extension: avi

Actors: Livia Choice, Jeanette, Tommy Oster, Stefanie O.
Description: In einer Galerie werden erotische Bilder gezeigt. Die attraktive Galeristin und die Bilder voll von Schmerz-Lust versetzen eine junge Besucherin in Trance: Sie findet sich als Sklavin in den Fängen der zu einer heiß-kalten Lady verwandelten Kunstvermittlerin wieder. Als orientalische Priesterin unterzieht diese Lady die hübsche Sklavin einer Tortur durch heißen Wachs, Klammern, Gerte und Peitsche. Erlösung findet die Novizin erst als ihre angebetete Göttin sie mit einem umgeschnallten Kunstglied zum Orgasmus fickt. Zurück in der Wirklichkeit: Ein junges Paar betritt die Galerie. Das Mädchen zeigt sich etwas frech und ungezogen. Da trifft es sich gut, dass die Galeristin und ihr Begleiter in Sachen Kunsterziehung gleicher Meinung sind. Die Kleine wird ordentlich gespankt, gepeitscht, mit Klammern versehen und anschließend gemeinschaftlich zum Orgasmus gefistet. So wird Kunst wirklich bestens erfahrbar gemacht!Online

Tags: Domination

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/04bn84iy2kqj
CurlyS22S
Added: Aug 10, 2024 11:20 pm
Kirsten Price, Amarna Miller - Hot Euro Chick Amarna Miller Fucked And Punished By Kirsten Price [979.1 MB]

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:51:57
Filesize: 979.1 MB

Actors: Kirsten Price, Amarna Miller
Description: When Amarna Miller is caught masturbating in Kristen Price's spa, her wettest lesbian fantasies come true. Amarna Miller is punished with flogging, an OTK spanking, and clothespins under water pressure while pleasured with pussy licking, face sitting, finger banging and a mulit-orgasmic strap-on fucking!

Tags: Pussy Licking, Bondage, Stockings, Clothespins, Strapon, Lesbian, Nipple Clamps, Vibrator, BDSM, Facesitting, Masturbation, Flogging, Boot Licking, Fingering, Dildo, LezDom

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/ioqxkvmynczw
CurlyS22S
Added: Aug 10, 2024 11:23 pm
London River. Pain It Forward Leaded [3.54 GB]

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 01:06:28
Video Format: HD
Filesize: 3.54 GB

Actors: London River
Description: I dance because I can be my own boss. I work when I want, I hustle hard, I tip well, and I go home. I stay out of drama, but sometimes drama has a way of catching up to you no matter what you do.Stephie has always hated me. She tells people I'm cheap, but really she just doesn't like me. I have her to thank for my current predicament.This crazy villain decided to take me from the club and torment me. He used a car battery, poked holes in my flesh, dunked me in my own filth, choked me with my own smokes, and now I'm up here on this cross.As I take my last breaths my only solace is that he'll be doing the same thing to Maddy soon.

Tags: BDSM, Whipping, Humiliation, Torture

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/r5b0iceir6nz
CurlyS22S
Added: Aug 10, 2024 11:26 pm
Katarina maximum power test [787.4 MB]

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:07:15
Filesize: 787.4 MB

Actors: Katarina (aka Katharina, Katarina Hartlova, Katarina Dubrova, Katerina, Veronika, Snow, Katrin, Kathy, Paula, Katka, Tamara, Kathy Heinz, Angel, Kathy Kozy)
Description: 300 updates! Wow, we have grown so fast as a farm for the past five years! Time to celebrate with a special update of one of our most popular HuCows: Katarina! She is just amazing, with her huge natural udders and slim body. Katarina is quite crazy though, so she needs lots of bondage all the time or we can't milk her. In this update, we ran the red cow milker at maximum power. It was a test to see if Katarina could take it, and she did quite well. We also wanted to increase the speed at the end but Katarina was not ready for that yet. A huge spider gag made sure she could only make moo sounds while she was strapped to the milking bench. A great position to celebrate our 300th! Hopefully we can entertain you with at least 300 more! A big thanks to everyone who has supported this website so far!!

Tags: ring gag, bondage, milking machine

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/k0vgaslkp153
CurlyS22S
Added: Aug 10, 2024 11:29 pm
disgraced and tormented kate bootal s debut [4.42 GB]

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:49:34
Filesize: 4.42 GB

Actors: kate bootal
Description: Part 1
Yet another perfect torment movie for Graias fans, prepared by Dr Lomp. Hot model Kate Bootal is invited to Graias Studio, to surrender her sensitive flesh to Dr Lomp. Sadistic master has prepared a painful boob torment for this unlucky girl. Kate will be tightly fixed to the back side of the famous torment throne, her head will be covered by a disgracing doggy hood, and she has to wait for her bitter BDSM session, silently, from Dr Lomp's talented hands. Merciless master is to focus her natural and seductive tits. He will shut his ears to the poor girl's screams, and place his hurtful needles right through her breasts and nipples. Watch and see how long innocent girl Kate can bear such a painful game.
Part2
Decent slave girl Kate Bootal has been well so far in the first part, when Dr Lomp was testing her sensitive tits and nipples. It's time to push a little bit up. Sadistic master is hoping for a similar performance from her now, in the electro game. He will secure the slave girl on the torment throne, just after placing some tacking on the seat place, to provide an uncomfortable situation to the poor one. Then he will fasten her arms to the sides of the throne. As a last preparation for the torment, he will moisten the girl's pure flesh, to cause her to feel the pain deeply through her every cell. Electro party is ready for Kate Bootal, watch her struggling in Dr Lomp's cruel hands.
Part3
Now Kate will understand that all she has had were just a simple warming up, and the party is just to start in this part of the session. She will taste one of the worst pains for humankind; the sole beating. Dr. Lomp will tie her left ankle up to the ceiling, while her right angle will be restrained to the torment bench. In the beginning, poor girl seems to overcome the sole pain, however soon her left leg will begin to numb, and pain will double for her. Tenderhearted master will give break a few times, and let the girl recover her foot, but he will never give up his torment before getting the slave completely ruined down. Watch Kate slowly regretting for her decision of visiting Graias Studio.

Tags: Spanking, Humiliation, Pain, BDSM, Torture, Whipping

screenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/suliretc6gxe
https://filejoker.net/z018d1q4adef
https://filejoker.net/uptp4nlod3k8
CurlyS22S
Added: Aug 10, 2024 11:31 pm
Harmony Concepts - KA-2 - The Fetish Service [844 MB]

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:59:50
Filesize: 844 MB

Actors: Kelly Ashton, Sadie Atkins
Description: For her second independent Harmony video, producer-director Kelly Ashton asked Jon Woods to write a story which incorporated some of her favorite aspects of bondage: dressing for pleasure, role-playing, and even consensuality with a little conflict. Ms. Ashton chose one of her favorite models, Sadie Atkins, to co-star, and their chemistry really shines through in their performances! (Excellent acting too!) Sadie is a convict who believes Kelly will help hide her when she escapes from prison, but the statuesque goddess thinks the fugitive was sent from a fetish service for a role-playing session. Poor Sadie plays along with her kinky hostess' games, but becomes increasingly confused as the amazonian charmer alternately asks Sadie to tie her up, then wrestles the slender beauty into bondage after she's freed. The accent is on clothes with kink, leather restraints and some unusual gags. If you've been waiting for a high-fetish bondage video where the models do more than just pose, pounce on this one!

Tags: Bondage, Stockings, Ball Gag

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/d2h5grwcdv5i
CurlyS22S
Added: Aug 11, 2024 11:20 pm
Patient 005 - Hot Wax and Caning Therapy [2.21 GB]

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:20:50
Filesize: 2.21 GB

Description: Patient 005 - Hot Wax and Caning Therapy
Patient Height - 172cm / Patient Weight - 62kg
Restraints - Both Arms and Legs Immobilized in Plaster Casts / Cheek Retractor / Tied with Ropes
Second phase of Patient 005 hysteria treatment will involve hot wax therapy supported by caning. Patient will be to crawl on her casted limbs through hospital corridors. She will be tied up to a cart and then transported to the therapy room where she will receive her caning, after which hot red and white wax will be poured on her naked body.

Tags: Wax, Caning, BDSM, Medical

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/i0a8yysrqi3e
CurlyS22S
Added: Aug 11, 2024 11:23 pm
History Torture 6-Punishment Of A Virgin [929.7 MB]

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 01:55:29
Filesize: 929.7 MB
Extension: avi

Actors: Betty Bi
Description: Considering my personal tastes, some may be surprised that I have reviewed a pure S&M film. To be honest I am surprised myself! How did this happen? Quite simple, I have received this disc as a sample from Erosmedia. I would never have bought it myself. The topic is not for me!But hey! I like challenges and I am curious! So, I had a look at the film one evening a while ago. I was very surprised and immediately thought: I will never review this flick! Not for me! I have nothing to say about it! I put it in a safe place that nobody would find and forgot it. Then the idea of not being able to write a review about it did not please me! After all, why couldn't I give a kind of objective point of view about it, even if I would never buy it myself? I rarely flee in front of challenges, so I decided to give a try! Here is the result.
One reason why I have changed my mind about this film is because I have the feeling that the 2 actresses are into this game. I mean they don't seem to be there against their will at all and considering the way they tolerate the pain, they must be trained. That made it more acceptable to me as I don't mind if people like to get some pain for their pleasure. Every taste is in nature...So, to make myself clear: I am not into such S&M action! I like sex when it is about pleasing the partner not about pain! Keep this in mind while reading, okay?You could be afraid that I give a good rate to this film because I did not pay for it and Erosmedia would have a deal with me. This is not the case! Erosmedia did not request a review. I have a good contact with Maria who is working for them and she sent me the sample without any special request. Period!Punishment of a Virgin An Review by ©FacIan

Tags: Action

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/tb3ss7s21960
CurlyS22S
Added: Aug 11, 2024 11:25 pm
Jessie Saint - Fresh Hot Meat Jessie Saint [1.69 GB]

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:46:53
Filesize: 1.69 GB

Actors: Jessie Saint, The Pope
Description: Jessie is very excited about her encounter with The Pope and can't wait to see what he has in store for her. She's dreamt of the day that she can finally be dominated in bondage properly. Her day begins sitting on a V shaped stool with legs tied tight and spread wide. Jessie's arms are pulled out to the sides and a rope around her tiny neck is pulled up for breath control. The first move is to tenderize her flesh with his crop to get her warmed up for what is about to happen. His second move is adding weighted clamps to her pussy and then her petite nipples to intensify suffering before making her cum against her will. The next scene is all about Jessie's suffering in rope bondage. The Pope puts her upside down in a brutal single point hip suspension with one foot tied to her opposite thigh. Jessie endures the grueling position as he rips multiple orgasms form her pussy. Finally Jessie is on top of a table with her wrists and ankles tied to keep her in place as The Pope torments her with his sadistic tools. The heavy leather flogger thunders as it hits her body over and over again. Her screams fill the dungeon beckoning The Pope to double the pain and pleasure Jessie craves. He adds a crop around her neck to control her breathing as he destroys her pussy with non stop orgasms. Now that she is sensitive from cumming so much The Pope adds one final touch. He adds a crotch rope and then hoists her into the air leaving Jessie hanging by her cunt to ponder the decisions that got her in this delicious predicament.

Tags: Vibrator, Suspension, Flogging, Nipple Clamps, Bondage, Fingering, BDSM, Ball Gag

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/7niey9nbk86w
CurlyS22S
Added: Aug 11, 2024 11:28 pm
Katie Kush - Locked And Loaded Katie Kush [4.03 GB]

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:56:58
Filesize: 4.03 GB

Actors: Katie Kush, The Pope
Description: Katie is a tendency to be a bit of a brat when she can, but today Katie shows off her submissive side. The brat is still there, but The Pope dominates her in a way that keeps the brat in check. Katie begins bent over a steel pipe with her ankles and wrists restrained with leather cuffs that are shackled to the steel structure. Upon entry, The Pope adds a leather belt to keep her in place as he goes to work on his little toy for the day. Spankings and flogging turn Katie's ass a bright red to get her warmed up and ready for what is coming in the next scenes. Before she is released, her cunt is stuffed with a dildo and fucked while a vibe is pressed against her clit to ensure screaming orgasms. Next, Katie is strapped down to a bench with leather belts, and fully stretched out. She is helpless and vulnerable and The Pope takes full advantage of the situation. First, he tugs on her sensitive nipples, then plucks her pubic hair out one by one. The flogger helps get her flesh sensitive before he uses some electricity to over-stimulate her, and then shoves a vibe against her cunt. Orgasms pour out of her uncontrollably, just as he planned it. The cattle prod is used to maintain her submission and increase her suffering. In the final scene, Katie is folded in half again, but this time right side up so that we can enjoy all of her body and emotions as she suffers one final time at the hands of The Pope. We begin with some fierce finger-banging to get her warmed up for the brutal bastinado that's coming. She hates it, and that makes him love it more. Katie almost breaks from the foot torment but holds on long enough for her reward of non-stop orgasms as The Pope fucks her pussy and vibes her clit.

Tags: BDSM, Bondage, Flogging, Vibrator, Dildo, Zapper, Squirting, Fingering

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/jng3z1ey0fsj
CurlyS22S
Added: Aug 11, 2024 11:30 pm
Princess Donna Dolore, Bobbi Starr, Aiden Starr, Miss Jade Indica [1.5 GB]

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 01:11:55
Filesize: 1.5 GB

Tags: BDSM, Bondage, Fisting, Electric

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/hr2kftzld480
CurlyS22S
Added: Aug 11, 2024 11:32 pm
Chienne Self Ass Fisting [2.1 GB]

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:16:05
Filesize: 2.1 GB

Description: This is a first in HELL!, Chienne is such a disgusting cunt that she fists her own asshole, deep and hard, just to show that she will do pretty much anything for attention -and to show what a worthless pig she is.THere is an interview after, and you really want to stick around for it because.well, you will see when you watch it.You can see that in addition to the utter humiliation of fisting her own shithole, she is also battered from a beating and has cruel nipple clamps on that she hardly notices in her degraded masochistic zeal to be the lowest cunt to ever crawl in HELL!Chienne fists her own asshole, what a pig.

Tags: Caning, BDSM, Anal Fisting, Humiliation

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/60frda9aa60d
CurlyS22S
Added: Aug 12, 2024 11:22 pm
Thiccy Niccy udder press [875.3 MB]

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:08:01
Filesize: 875.3 MB

Actors: Thiccy Niccy
Description: Thiccy Niccy is one of the resident HuCows here and she gets treated well. Regular massages and milkings, in addition to free accommodation and food! What more could a devoted HuCow want! Niccy is beautiful, with her pierced septum and pierced nipples. Today, she gets to try a new milking position: the standing frame. A new device is locked onto her (it locks in the back): the udder press! This clamps her beautiful udders flat in a permanent squeeze which will help maintain pressure on her udders for milking. The farmer oils her skin as always, and then the electronic breast training machine with goat milker cups is put to work, extending those pierced nipples to at least double size! To stimulate her even more, a magic wand is running continuously between her legs, increasing her hormone production (but making it very hard to remain standing). Soon, we will get milk from Niccy, we just know it! We just have to keep up her daily routine!

Tags: bondage, breast training machine, pierced septum, ball gag, metal collar, pierced nipples, tits press, vibrator

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/57co7hv4mqu0