Added: Jul 31, 2024 1:42 am
Sophie Ryan - Secret Slut Part One [475.3 MB]

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:42:16
Video Format: HD
Filesize: 475.3 MB
Extension: mp4

Actors: Sophie Ryan
Description: Sophie Ryan thinks of herself as a secret slut.
She loves tight bondage and being made to cum over and over, but then again, who does not?
What she does not realize is that even her favorite things can be used against her.
She loves the first few orgasms; they make her feel great. But as they keep rolling over her her clit cannot take the intensity.
Soon enough she is going to be begging for mercy. Sophie Ryan likes to think she loves tight bondage and multiple orgasms
but Damon Pierce is going to make her regret ever voicing that opinion.

Tags: Mouth Gag, BDSM, Bondage, Vibro

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/cpbt8l597p3z
CurlyS22S
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jul 31, 2024 3:07 am
Maid For Spanking [393.4 MB]

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:57:07
Video Format: SD
Filesize: 393.4 MB
Extension: wmv

Actors: Brooke Waters, Chloe, Greta Carlson, K.C. Dylan, Liberty
Description: Meet Leonora Helmsdale, notoriously vicious hotel owner- a woman with trouble on her hands. The maids in her new place are lazy, the housekeeper unable to whip them into shape. Leonora sets out to do it with a firm hand and merciless over the knee spanking. The hotel owner uses a variety of implements on the quivering behinds of Amy, Hannah, and Dorothy. As for that timid housekeeper Geri, well to say would give away the shocking ending.

Tags: spanking, BDSM, fetish

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/866ur6f0vlpj
CurlyS22S
Added: Jul 31, 2024 10:53 pm
Disciplined Teens 3 [2.06 GB]

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 03:20:00
Filesize: 2.06 GB

Actors: Gina Valentina, Julia De Lucia, Maddy Rose, Nataly Gold, Kylie Nicole
Description: She Got Her Wish In The Domination Barn! - Gina Valentina & Bruno Dickemz
A friend told her " for a good time go to the barn. Now she's getting the fucking of her life!
Never Go Into Step-Daddy's Basement! - Julia De Lucia & Robin Reid
You've been told not to come in here. Now, you have to pay the price!
A Good Little Kitty Always Gets Rewarded! - Kylie Nicole & Peter Milimeter
She waited patiently for her master. Now, this pussy gets what she wants!
Chained In The Basement, She's Her Master's Slut! - Maddy Rose & Ryan McLane
Bound in the basement, disciplined and royally fucked!
Not A Virgin Anymore? You Must Be Punished! - Nataly Gold & Robin Reid
Her parents want to know if she's still a virgin. So this doctor examines every inch of her!

Tags: Fetish, 18+ Teens, Domination, Bondage

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/5wpxeeleemw9
CurlyS22S
Added: Jul 31, 2024 10:55 pm
Adriana Chechik - The Training Of A Model Or A Slave Remastered [6.8 GB]

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 03:08:47
Filesize: 6.8 GB

Actors: Adriana Chechik, Owen Gray, Mickey Mod
Description: On day one, Adriana Chechik is stripped naked and degraded into a puddle of erotic humiliation for your amusement. We then begin the process of putting the pieces back together - just the way we want them. Watch us mind-fuck this silly slut into realizing she actually has a say in what she is to learn during her four days of slave training.On day two, her fear of the dark intrigues me, so I lock a box on her head and make her search for the key hanging in plain sight as I torment her tender flesh. I hear the muted whimpers through the head-box and it warms my heart to know she is in there all by herself. Before she can recover, I jam her throat full of thick gimp-cock and show her exactly the way I want to see it done. She sucks and slurps like a good little cock-sucker. My pride swells with each gag. She says she likes it in the ass now, and I take full advantage by ordering her into a tormenting reverse cowgirl anal fuck. This is the position that separates the wannabes from real thing. Is she a model, or a slave?On day three, I put her between a rock and a hard place - she has to choose between the vibe on high, jammed against her throbbing cunt, or the cattle prod. I honestly don't know what this teaches her, but the sadist in me finds it extremely amusing to watch her struggle between the two. She's got the gimp's cock stuffed down her greedy throat before we even get a chance to finish prepping the scene and roll. Watching her chug that thick cock meat down makes me think evil thoughts, and I begin to formulate how to best get her tight little asshole fucked. She is no anal-slut yet but she is well on her way. Her fresh little asshole got fucked for the first time on the Upper Floor only a couple of weeks earlier, and I don't expect a whole lot but the gimp's huge dick puts her fine fucking ass to the test.

Tags: Bareback, Big Dick, Toys, Bondage, Anal

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/5u98bi6mdmxz
CurlyS22S
Added: Jul 31, 2024 10:58 pm
Fetish Academy IV. Peter W. Czernich [1.18 GB]

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 01:54:50
Filesize: 1.18 GB
Extension: avi

Actors: Katsumi, Queeny Love, Rubber Eva and the bizarre Rubbersisters
Description: With the fourth part of the big Marquis-Series "Fetish Academy" the Bizarre Training really gets started now! Again a large selection of hot fetish girls get going, amongst them is our cover-girl Katsumi, Queeny Love, Rubber Eva and the bizarre Rubbersisters.Wonderful costumes are shown on elaborate new sets - there is even a fetish-style gym-room - and new fetish toys are put in use. This time everything is even naughtier and more "penetrating" than ever before. Over one and a half hours of deluxe fetish cinema, a film that can match up to any comparison.

Tags: fetish, BDSM, latex

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/koxja5kjo2kz
CurlyS22S
Added: Jul 31, 2024 11:00 pm
Raven Lane - New Slut Submits To Bondage And Sex [1.94 GB]

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:54:00
Filesize: 1.94 GB

Actors: Raven Lane, Codey Steele
Description: Raven Lane identifies as a submissive, so Codey jumos straight into making sure she is up to par. She is led in by a chain that doubles as a collar and leash, and put through her paces to see if she is worthy of his time. she is then cuffed and fed his cock as a reward for doing well so far. next, Raven is bent over in a doggy position with her neck tied to her ankle to hold her in place, and a spreader bar to keep her ready and available. Her ass is flogged after Codey fucks her face while she is helpless to do anything about it. He moves behind her, inspects her pussy for s bit and begins to fuck this slut into submission. Raven is fucked mercilessly like a rag doll until Codey decides he wants her body in a different position. The final scene takes place on a bondage bed, and Raven's arms are tied to her legs maintaining her helplessness. Codey goes to work fucking her and eventually adds a vibe to push her over the edge with non stop orgasms.

Tags: BDSM, Flogging, Vibrator, Bondage, Cumshot, Hardcore, Blowjob

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/e4u5n5nq511k
CurlyS22S
Added: Jul 31, 2024 11:31 pm
Schwarze Flamme - 28 Lektion - Die Spike-Tortur [844 MB]

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 01:24:37
Filesize: 844 MB
Extension: mpg

Description: Last part in extrem sado/maso serie "Schwarze Flamme Berlin" Even more fetish, BDSM and domination action. Rigid tortures, spanking, hard fisting. Fans of S/M videos will not be disappointed.Online

Tags: Sado, Fetish, Fisting, Male and Female Domination, Latex

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/hvtr02ifrr77
CurlyS22S
Added: Aug 01, 2024 1:06 am
Simone Sonay - MILF Tears [2.44 GB]

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:46:07
Filesize: 2.44 GB

Actors: Simone Sonay
Description: Simone Sonay is a busty, fit and toned MILF that loves the the dick. She craves it. Too bad for her today is not about the dick. Today is about putting this cougar through the Infernalrestraints experience. It isn't going to be easy for her, Simone is going to earn her orgasms the hard way. Just how bad does she want it?Bound on a wooden bondage device that keeps her legs spread wide, we cut off her panties to see what we are working with. Simone gets pogoed and vibrated just enough to give her an edge. She will need all she can get for what we are about to put her through. Shifting her into stocks, Simone is completely immobilized. Her hands are stuck in our custom made metal hand cans, her legs are bound by metal pipes. We add a stocking hood and a extra large ring gag. Simone is finally starting to grasp what true bondage is. Nipple clamps and a nose hook reiterate her total helplessness. This swinger is reduced to a play toy for our desires.Moving our shaken MILF onto a metal frame, we lash her down with leather belts to properly display that body. A big black ballgag is wedged deep inside that huge mouth of hers. After a through coating of baby oil her body is gleaming. Someone this lush must be taken down a peg or two and we introduce her to electricity. Simone is terrified and rightly so. Her fear makes her give up sweet sweet MILF tears. This is much harder then just lying back and getting fucked, which is our slutty cougar's stock in trade. She has suffered so sweetly we must reward her a little and we bring in the vibrator for a few well deserved orgasms. Simone is blasted out of her mind, dazed and confused, unable to even recall her own name. We haul this throughly wrecked MILF up on her wire frame, leaving her hanging from the rafters. She sways gently, totally destroyed. We might be back to play with her again later if we feel so inclined...

Tags: Gag, Vibro, BDSM, Bondage, Belts

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/ytfw36buccnb
CurlyS22S
Added: Aug 01, 2024 10:56 pm
Sophia Locke - Pushing Her Limits Sophia Locke And Johnny Castle [1.79 GB]

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:49:51
Filesize: 1.79 GB

Actors: Sophia Locke, Johnny Castle
Description: Sophia is one tough slut, and sexy as fuck too! Johnny couldn't wait to get his hands on her, so we quickly tie her to a box on her back, with her head hanging over the edge. This makes for the perfect position to fuck her throat hard and deep, which is exactly what he does. Sophia is instantly put in her place and wouldn't have it any other way. Johnny goes between fucking her face,and making her cum uncontrollably. Next Sophia is tied in a doggy position with her neck and ankles tethered to the floor. Her holes are his prize and he is ready to collect in full. He goes back and forth between her mouth and pussy relentlessly fucking both holes. Sophia is overcome with orgasms, but still begs for more. She is constantly manhandled and controlled as he uses her as he wants. The final scene is where Johnny gives her everything she can handle, and then a little extra on the top. Orgasms pour from her pussy as drool pours out of her mouth from the deep throat fucking. Sophia is a piece of meat that Johnny can use any way he wants, and Sophia wouldn't have it any other way.

Tags: Hardcore, Bondage, Fingering, Rimming, Cumshot, Blowjob, Vibrator, DeepThroat, Ass Licking, Pussy Licking, BDSM

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/gmcungz8npwd
CurlyS22S
Added: Aug 01, 2024 10:59 pm
Jasmine Jae, Sinn Sage - Jasmine From The Agency Jasmine Jae Gives It Up to Sinn Sage [2.25 GB]

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 01:02:42
Filesize: 2.25 GB

Actors: Jasmine Jae, Sinn Sage
Description: Sinn Sage is a hard-working gal living in the city. Laser-focused on her career and achieving success, Sinn doesn't have a lot of time for friends or romance. So when she gets home from a long day at the office she treats herself to the finer things in life. She makes a quick phone call, and soon Jasmine Jae is at her door, ready to serve. Some folks order pizza. Sinn orders a hot piece of meat. Jasmine strips for Sinn and kneels at her feet. She removes Sinn's shoes and sensually massages her feet. Jasmine licks everywhere, her soles and between her toes, and she sucks Sinn's big toe, deep-throating it like a fat cock. Sinn slaps Jasmine's big booty and runs her tongue between her ass crack. Jasmine is eager to pleasure her client, but Sage has very specific plans for Miss Jae. Bound by rope, Jasmine lies on her back, teased and tormented by a crop Sinn uses on Jasmine's exposed naked pussy and breasts. After toying with her helpless slut, Sinn sits on Jasmine's face. Jasmine knows just what to do, hungrily licking at Sinn's panties, eager to get at her wet, pink pussy. Sinn rides Jasmine's face to orgasm in a hot 69. Relaxed and energized, Sinn is ready for more kinky action. She first uses a vibrator on Jasmine, bringing the bound woman to an orgasm. Jasmine is still bound, with her arms tied behind her back, now on Sinn's couch, face-down and ass-up, totally at the mercy of Sinn's strap-on cock. Sinn pounds Jasmine deep into the couch, driving her hard into the cushions. Sinn then slides her cock into Jasmine's ass, pounding it deep, filling her horny, slutty ass. Sinn has worked up a sweat today, a well-earned treat after a long day in the office.

Tags: Strapon, Foot Licking, Fingering, LezDom, Anal, Face Sitting, Ass Licking, Pussy Licking, Rimming, Femdom, Stockings, Vibrator, Lesbian, Masturbation, BDSM, Bondage, Dildo

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/6wh8p8eigph2
CurlyS22S
Added: Aug 01, 2024 11:02 pm
A perfect slavegirl [709.5 MB]

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:42:46
Filesize: 709.5 MB

Actors: Lady Mercedes

Tags: BDSM, spanking, caning, domination

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/azkko9oadja1
CurlyS22S
Added: Aug 01, 2024 11:04 pm
Keira Croft Fucked And Punished In Bondage [2.2 GB]

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 01:00:42
Filesize: 2.2 GB

Actors: Keira Croft, Tommy Pistol
Description: Keira begins her journey in a standing position with her hands tied above her head. Her legs are kept apart with a spreader-bar. Tommy enters and begins to feel out the situation. Is she submissive? Is she a brat? Is she going to give it up, or is going to have to take it? All of these questions are answered quickly as he starts to punish this totally helpless slut. After some time tormenting her, he buries his cock deep inside of her slutty pussy and fucks her into her first of many orgasms. Next she is made to kneel in front of him and service his cock and balls. That's her only job, and if she fails at this, her day will end right now. This cock-hungry slut has enough to prove her worth. We move on and get her tied into a suspension so that her holes are available and ready for Tommy's cock. He fucks her throat and pussy, and issues some brutal spankings with a wooden paddle to her ass and thighs. Now that he has left his mark, he finishes her off with a few more orgasms. In the final scene, Tommy has Keira in a partial suspension with one of her legs tied up so that he has full access to her pussy. He fucks and vibes multiple orgasms form her pussy and then blows his load all over her face.

Tags: Blowjob, Caning, Bondage, Pussy Licking, Suspension, Vibrator, Cumshots, Facial, Hardcore, BDSM, Deepthroat, Fingering

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/yv7k9ri9z4od
CurlyS22S
Added: Aug 01, 2024 11:07 pm
Ariel Blue - Poor Sales Part 2 [2.01 GB]

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:37:45
Filesize: 2.01 GB

Actors: Ariel Blue
Description: As most pretty girls do I always get my way. Sometimes it means flirting with the right person.
Sometimes it means letting someone slap my butt on occasion.
Sometimes it means letting the boss throw me across his desk and fuck me till he's emptied his balls.When the big boss OT called me into his office I thought I knew what I was going to have to do.
I'd shake my pretty little ass in his face. Maybe bat my pretty little eyes and he'd ignore the fact that my sales have been dropping steadily.
Instead OT had his own ideas. After he tied me up with rope in several different ways for Hardtied I found myself straddling a block of wood that was way too sharp at the top.
My head was completely covered with a thick leather bag. I could barely breath through the nose holes.
When he put clamps on my nipples I knew I was in for a horrible time. I should never have flirted with OT.I tried to entice him to fuck me, but he just wanted to put me in different contorted horrible devices.
He finally gave me an orgasm, but not the way I wanted it. I wanted him to fuck me.
I always want them to fuck me. What can I say? I'm Ariel Blue and I'm a dirty slut!

Tags: Vibro, BDSM, Fixation, Clamps, Chains

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/w5eoceu6mlwd
CurlyS22S
Added: Aug 02, 2024 12:10 am
Ashley Hunt, Mistress Kara - Insatiable Pain Slut Ashley Hunt Takes An Ass Beating [2.1 GB]

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:58:27
Filesize: 2.1 GB

Actors: Ashley Hunt, Mistress Kara
Description: Mistress Kara approaches her prey, Ashley Hunt. Kara's bound and busty beauty immediately gets her skirt lifted and her round ass spanked. After a quick and firm warm-up, Kara proceeds with more ass impact using the crop, making Ashley's ass bright red. Then an Hitachi-induced orgasm is accentuated by hits from the electric zapper. With her ass up, Ashley is tied down to a spanking bench, to receive more ass punishment with a leather paddle, a florentine flogging, and an intense caning. She is rewarded with Kara's fingers deep in her pussy, a dick on a stick, strap-on fucking, and multiple orgasms!!

Tags: Vibrator, Fingering, Pussy Licking, Caning, Strapon, Anal, LezDom, Flogging, Zapper, Butt Plug, BDSM, Dildo, Lesbian, Bondage

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/0olqfb92j98s
CurlyS22S
Added: Aug 02, 2024 10:59 pm
Wheel of Pain 1 [1.67 GB]

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:56:54
Filesize: 1.67 GB

Description: Our latest game show features our Wheel of Pain. The player must first spin for a body part & position and second she must spin for an instrument of the 12 different types. In the first round she receives 10 strokes and the number of strokes increases with 5 in each round. The more strokes she takes the more money she earns. She can quit after every completed round but if she fails to complete a round she doesn't get a cent. This is a painful but exciting game show series!!!

Tags: Spanking, BDSM, Torture, Bondage, Hardcore

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/fjti1kgxcnvr